Share updates, ask questions, support others, and stay connected with others throughout your recovery. This invite-only sober community is a tool to promote your recovery and receive support when you need it the most.
* Alumni and family to share updates, ask questions, and offer support.
* Pinnacle Treatment to receive daily inspirations, updates for onsite events, and ways to be involved.
* Real-time posts: This private sober group allows you to stay connected to alumni, family and Pinnacle in real-time.
* Daily inspirations help to center your thoughts and actions.
* Recovery Milestones: Choose to share your sobriety date and receive support from your fellow alumni as you reach that milestone.
* Discussions are a way for you to share your voice and inspire others on recovery topics.
* Gratitude Journal: Reflect on the positives in your life.
* Privacy: The community is invite-only and created for Pinnacle Treatment alumni and family. You control what information to share.