Share updates, ask questions, support others, and stay connected with others throughout your recovery. This invite-only sober community is a tool to promote your recovery and receive support when you need it the most.
* Alumni and staff to share updates, ask questions, and offer support.
* Serenity House to receive daily inspirations, updates for onsite events, and ways to be involved.
* Real-time posts: This private sober group allows you to stay connected to other patients Serenity House in real-time.
* Daily inspirations help to center your thoughts and actions.
* Recovery Counter: Choose to share your recovery date and receive support from your fellow alumni as you reach that milestone.
* Discussions are a way for you to share your voice and inspire others on recovery topics.
* Privacy: The community is invite-only and created for Serenity House alumni. You control what information to share.