Tricky way for data harvesting! They already have all of my personal information. I click on the job posting and I get sent to a recruiting site which requires all of the personal information you already have on me. Then they finally send me to the company's website where I am asked to fill out an application and then provide all of the information I have already given you several times before getting to the actual application
Yes it's useful and helps you set up a nice start for a good resume. But the ads and frequent pop ups while using and or not using the app are unattractive. I would gladly pay to avoid that.
Regularly logs you off or jumps offline. It's frustrating because then you must reenter all of your account info.
Trying to create an account and it continues to say error. Doesn't even tell you what the error is. Not very helpful
Tried to upload my resume to the app. It's a .docx file. It's saying that the file format is not accepted even though .docx file format is on the list of accepted file format. Don't have time for the bullshit. Uninstalled immediately!
App is horrible. I am constantly having to uninstall and reinstall the app because it glitches and will constantly show no data access when I clearly have access.
- Added the ability to see recent job searches for an easy way to rerun a previous search.
- Users can now view how many times their resume has been viewed in the resume section of the app.
- Added the ability to see similar jobs on the jobs detail screen without needing to apply to the job first.
- Made Nationwide/Regional job displays an optional button in the filters section.
- Fixed an issue stating that your device was offline.
- More intuitive ordering of saved jobs.