Trying to create an account and it continues to say error. Doesn't even tell you what the error is. Not very helpful
Lacking a lot of features, employers don't seem to take applicants seriously.
It doesnt let me upload my resume. Keeps saying im not connected to a network or im offline or something. Please fix.
Why do I need to sign in to use this app?
It automatically set my location in the US and I was unable to change us even after changing it on the website. I'm in Canada and kept getting opportunities for Idaho!
This app is frequently crashing and insisting that I am not connected to any kind of network (wifi or 4g) and doesn't let me search.
- Added the ability to see recent job searches for an easy way to rerun a previous search.
- Users can now view how many times their resume has been viewed in the resume section of the app.
- Added the ability to see similar jobs on the jobs detail screen without needing to apply to the job first.
- Made Nationwide/Regional job displays an optional button in the filters section.
- Fixed an issue stating that your device was offline.
- More intuitive ordering of saved jobs.