I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even calculating taxes. And if you quit the calculator and go do something else, it's all still here when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- You'll never forget where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- Swipe memory keys aside for advanced math functions!
- NEW! Full support for Samsung Multi-Window - true multitasking for your Galaxy device.
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus and your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest!
Good for simple and advanced calculations!
* Math expressions calculation (developed on RPN-algorithm but no RPN-calculators' kind UI!)
* Percentages (calculation discount, tax, tip and other)
* Radix mode (HEX/BIN/OCT)
* Time calculation (two modes)
* Trigonometric functions. Radians and degrees with DMS feature (Degree-Minute-Second)
* Logarithmic and other functions
* Calculation history and memory
* Digit grouping
* Cool color themes (skins)
* Large buttons
* Modern, easy and very user friendly UI
* Very customizable!
* NO AD!
* Very small apk
* More features will be added. Stay in touch! :)
OLD NAME is Cube Calculator.
PRO-version is currently available on Google Play.
KW: mobicalc, mobicalculator, mobi, calc, cubecalc, mobicalcfree, android calculator, percentage, percent, science, scientific calculator, advanced, sine, simple, best, kalkulator, algebra, basic
* General Arithmetic Functions
* Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
* Power & Root Functions
* Log Functions
* Modulus Function
* Random Number Functions
* Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
* Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
* Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Bessel Functions, Beta Function, Beta Probability Density, Binomial Distribution, Chi-Squared Distribution, Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Error Function, Exponential Density, Fisher F Density, Gamma Function, Gamma Probability Density, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution, Student T-Density & Weibull Distribution
* Conversion Functions - covers all common units for distance, area, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
* Constants - a wide range of inbuilt constants listed in 4 categories:
1) Physical & Astronomical Constants - press to include into a calculation or long press for more information on the constant and its relationship to other constants
2) Periodic Table - a full listing of the periodic table - press to input an element's atomic mass into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen element - the app also includes a clickable, pictorial representation of the periodic table
3) Solar System - press to input a planet's orbit distance into a calculation or long press for more information on the chosen planet
4) My Constants - a set of personal constants that can be added via the History
* Convert between hex, oct, bin & dec
* AND, OR, XOR, NOT, NAND, NOR & XNOR Functions
* Left Hand & Right Hand Shift
* Plotter with a table also available together with the graph
* Complex numbers in Cartesian, Polar or Euler Identity format
* Fractions Mode for general arithmetic functions including use of parentheses, squares, cubes and their roots
* 20 Memory Registers in each of the calculation modes
* A complete record of each calculation is stored in the calculation history, the result of which can be used in future calculations
An extensive help facility is available which also includes some useful scientific reference sections covering names in the metric system, useful mathematical formulas and a detailed listing of physical laws containing a brief description of each law.
A default screen layout is available for each function showing all buttons on one screen or, alternatively, all the functions are also available on a range of scrollable layouts which are more suitable for small screens - output can be set to scroll either vertically (the default) or horizontally as preferred – output font size can be increased or decreased by long pressing the + or - buttons
A full range of settings allow easy customisation - move to SD for 2.2+ users
Please email any questions that are not answered in the help section or any requests for bug fixes, changes or extensions regarding the functions of the calculator - glad to help wherever possible.
This is an ad-supported app - an ad-free paid version is also available for a nominal US$ 0.99 - please search for Scientific Calculator (adfree)
* Re-editable and re-callable expressions
* Result and expressions history
* Decimal, Binary, octal, and hexadecimal
* Base conversions
* Main memory and 6 variable memories
* Arithmetic, trigonometric, inverse trigonometric, exponential, logarithmic function, power, power root function, factorial, and absolution.
* DEG, RAD, GRAD modes.
* Floating-point, Fixed-point, Scientific and Engineering display modes.
* Configurable decimal separator and grouping separator
* Configurable number of bits for base conversions
* BS key, DEL key, INS key.
* Landscape mode
* Key input confirmation by vibration and orange colors
Android OS 2.1 to 2.3.x
Android OS 3.x, 4.x
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
☞ English support
Was translated using Google translator
There are many mistranslation. Please understand.
☞ its application has been optimized for 480*800, 720*1280. 800*1280
Simple Calculator: arithmetic calculations
Standard Calculator: arithmetic, and %, parenthesis, square, square root calculations
Scientific Calculator: Trigonometric functions, squares, square roots, and other ... (Valid digits: 34)
Statistics calculator: On average, sum, standard deviation calculation
Unit Conversion: Length, width, weight, speed, and other unit conversions
Date Calculation: Calculate the difference between two dates
Other: percent calculator, history management, preferences, and help
1)You can easily calculate the true processing diameter of the ball end mill.
-Real cutting diameter calculation.
-Real cutting speed calculation.
-Necessary main shaft number of revolutions.
-Necessary cut depth.(by cutting speed)
2)For ball end mill cutting, a theory side rough degree occurs.
-Cutter outer diameter and Pick feed.
Cutting time becomes long when I make pich small.
Let's calculate at the same time in that time.
3)Cutting Diameter*Work engagement[ae] -> Feed/tooth
4)Work corner R * Inside dia cutting = Cutting speed up
Requires v4.0+. Hide your default calculator by either disabling it (v4.1+) or using a custom launcher.
-Basic arithmetic (+, -, *, /)
-Trigonometry (sin, cos, tan, arcsin, arccos, arctan)
-Complex numbers (5+7i)
-Graphs X,Y functions (Y=X^2)
-Matrix math ([[1,0][0,1]])
-Hexadecimal and Binary support (1A+E)
-Widget for lockscreen and launcher
-Animated history (Long press to copy)
-Hide pages you don't need
-Tablet and Smartphone supported
-Completely open source! Download the source code at https://github.com/Xlythe/android_packages_apps_Calculator/tree/ics
¡Si la contraseña de la red es la que viene por defecto con esta herramienta la obtendrás en cuestión de segundos!
Soporta las siguientes redes:WLAN_XXXX, JAZZTEL_XXXX, WLAN_6X, YaCom_6X,Megared-XXXX, AXTEL-XXXX,, InterCable6X, InterCableXXXX, INFINITUM6X, INFINITUMXXXX, MAXCOMXXXX
Los algoritmos usados por esta aplicación son de dominio público.
Aplicación para auditoria de redes. Es posible conseguir la clave de tu propia wifi o de otra red que no sea de tu propiedad siempre con el consentimiento del dueño.
Esta aplicación devuelve la password (contraseña) por defecto de los router con los tipos de redes que se muestan mas abajo.
Únicamente devuelve la password que el router trae de fabrica, es decir, la clave por defecto. Se puede conectar a la red wifi desde la aplicación. Al intentar conectar, la aplicación te devuelve un mensaje de si se ha conectado, o si no.
Si no se ha conectado con la clave, es recomendable copiar la clave e intentarlo desde el menu del propio telefono, ya que muchas veces la conexión falla por el nivel de la señal.
Redes soportadas para el calculo de clave wifi:
- Redes wifi WLAN y JAZZTEL (WLAN_4X y JAZZTEL_4X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes wifi WLAN, WIFI y JAZZTEL (WLAN6X, JAZZTEL6X y WIFI6X) con MAC conocidas.
- Redes Andared.
- Redes con router Comtrend.
- Redes Discus.
- Redes DLink.
- Redes Eircom.
- Redes con router Huawei.
- Redes Infostrada.
- Redes vodafone con MAC conocida. (Únicamente para fuera de España)
Todas estas claves son calculadas con algoritmos conocidos, los cuales, devuelven el valor por defecto de la password. Si la password se ha modificado, no se devolvera el valor correcto y no podras conectar.
Esta aplicación se ira actualizando e incluyendo nuevas redes.
Save time with solutions for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
• You get ALL of the functionality of the handheld Construction Master 5 calculator.
• Calculate tough construction-math problems and reduce errors on the jobsite or in the office.
• Reduce costly errors and save time and money. It will help you and your crew on every phase of your projects — estimating, bidding and building.
• Created by Calculated Industries, the originator of the award-winning Construction Master calculators
• All the functionality and solutions of the handheld Construction Master 5 and optimized for the Android smartphone user
• Built-in help – just press and hold the desired key for full, clear definitions, explanations and examples of keystrokes
• Powerful built-in solutions make it ideal to calculate layouts, plans, bids and estimates
• Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats: feet-inch-fractions, inch fraction, yards, decimal feet (10ths, 100ths), decimal inches and metric (m, cm, mm)
• Built-in right angle functions simplify square-ups, rafters, slopes and more
• Calculate Areas and Volumes
Dimensional Math and Conversions
• Feet-Inch-Fraction, Inch Fraction, Yards
• Decimal Feet (10ths, 100ths), Decimal Inches
• Preset Fraction Conversions (1/2" through 1/64")
• Full Metric Conversions Function (m, cm, mm)
Right Angle Solutions
• Complete Right Angle/Rafter Calculations
• Pitch Key (Slope and Grade)
• Calculate Rise, Run, Diagonal/Common Rafters
• Hip/Valley Key
• Jack Rafters Key
• Irregular Hip/Valley Rafters and Jack Rafters
• Stair Layout Key for easy stair calculations
• Diagonal Key
• Expanded Rake-Wall
Area and Volume Solutions
• Square and Cubic
• Basic Circular Calculations
• Weight per Volume Conversions
• Calculate Board Feet
• User-Definable Preferences
• Haptic Feedback (optional)
• Entry Editing Backspace Key – with a swipe of a finger
• Cost per Unit (Total costs based on unit price)
• Paperless Tape
• Memory function
Ideal for Contractors, Builders, Carpenters, Architects, Engineers, Tradespersons and Advanced Do-It-Yourselfers
Calculator Pro is designed for everyone looking for simplicity and functionality. You can enjoy using a standard calculator for basic operations or extend it into a scientific one for more complex calculations. Just tilt your Android device into the landscape mode!
Whether you’re a diligent student, an accountant, a banking manager, a housewife in charge of the family finances or even a maths genius, this calc will save both your effort and time and let you calculate anything you need!
• Two modes are available: do basic calculations in the Portrait Mode or tilt your smartphone or tablet and go advanced in the Landscape Mode
• Degrees and Radians calculations
• Memory buttons to help you out with complex calculations
• Choose the skin that suits you
• Accidentally input the wrong number? Just swipe with your finger to edit it!
• Copy and paste results and expressions directly into the current calculation
• History Bar: see your full calculation history directly on the screen
• Feel free to use it as an office calculator for all kinds of financial and statistical computations
• Use Calculator Pro for college studies, accounting, algebra and geometry lessons, engineering calculations and much more
• Work with decimal fractions, algebraic formulas, solve equations or just master your math skills
Now you can do any calculations on the go seamlessly!
2. Percent Discounts (sale price)
3. Percent Markups (increase by)
4. Percent Margin (selling price)
5. Calculate Tips.
6. Percentage Difference (Change)
7. Percentage (what % of) i.e. x is what percentage of y
Enter any two values and the third is computed e.g. % of [x] = 115. X will be computed (20).
Customize background colors.
Its very precise up to 40 digits, unlike a normal calculator that only provides 15 significant digits calculation.
Easy Calculator Pro supports date and time functions, may display result in various formats, can work with constants and mathematical functions.
Easy Calculator Pro allows you to keep all the history of your calculations, make notes, send by email or return values and expressions back to the calculator.
* Expression calculation.
* Calculation history.
* Advanced percent calculation (Discounts, Tax, Tips).
* Precision up to 40 significant decimal digits.
* Advanced result formatting. As: numbers, dates, percents, hex, oct, bin... representations.
* Can display result as fraction: 1.125 -> 9/8 or as 1+1/8
* Expression syntax highlight - easy reading.
* Exact error highlight - easy correction.
* Engineer and scientific functions.
* Date and time operations
* Radians and degrees with Degree-Minute-Second (DMS) feature
* Support angle measures in degree and decimal notation: d°m.m' and d°m'.m
* Saving state between sessions.
* Memory feature.
* Smart-button technology.
* Predefined constants.
* Vibration on touch.
* In-app purchase donate feature. If you like this program, you may help us to maintain and improve the EasyCalPro Free.
Percent feature allows you easy ways to calculate tips, tax or discounts:
7*2 + 1.5*4 + 10%
Using the constants you can easy find out the radius of the Earth:
date (12;05; 15) + 40*7 - get date offset (40 weeks)
40/tan(37°23') - easy way to find height of building with angle of elevation.
Or find out the poker probability of specific pocket pair:
C(4; 2)/C(50; 2)
KW: engineer scientific advanced calculator, EasyCalcPro, Tip Calculator, navigational calculations.
Best Scientific Calculator application with latest features!
World's first Great Scientific Calculator supporting Matrix Operations!
★ Result history
★ Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
★ Unit conversions
★ Physical constants table
★ 10 memories
★ General Arithmetic Functions
★ Trigonometric Functions - radians, degrees & gradients - including hyperbolic option
★ Power & Root Functions
★ Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
★ Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
★ Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
★ Fraction calculations and conversion to/from decimal
★ Degrees/minutes/seconds calculations and conversion
★ Landscape mode
★ User-customizable unit conversions
★ User-customizable constants
★ Log Functions
★ Modulus Function
★ Random Number Functions
★ Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
★ Highest Common Factor & Lowest Common Multiple
★ Statistics Functions - Statistics Summary (returns the count (n), sum, product, sum of squares, minimum, maximum, median, mean, geometric mean, variance, coefficient of variation & standard deviation of a series of numbers), Confidence Interval, Digamma Function, Exponential Density, Gamma Function, Hypergeometric Distribution, Normal Distribution, Poisson Distribution
★ Conversion Functions: area, distance, volume, weight, density, speed, pressure, energy, power, frequency, magnetic flux density, dynamic viscosity, temperature, heat transfer coefficient, time, angles, data size, fuel efficiency & exchange rates
Solo Tools Familly here:
Solo Launcher: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=home.solo.launcher.free
Solo Locker: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=home.solo.plugin.locker
Solo Scientific Calcaulator: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=home.solo.plugin.calculator
Solo Launcher is a fast and clean launcher. Solo themes, solo lockers, solo lockscreen, solo live wallpapers are all for Solo launcher's tools. Solo Launcher supports all other launchers' THEMES like GO launcher/NOVA Launcher/ APEX Launcher/Buzz Launcher and dodol launcher etc..
More from developer
8 collect 3 or more by dragging in the direction of removing puzzle game.
You can also do a lot at once, remove the multiple blocks,
More scores through combo you can stroke them.
The combo every time you go to twice score by increasing the stroke, you can do them.