Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
Please like us on Facebook:
NOTE: Please make sure your GPS is turned on, and make sure to specify your in-vehicle Bluetooth device (if you have one) under the app’s options menu. Accuracy of your parked location may vary between devices, due to the quality of GPS signal
- Straightforward interface: Just drag the pin down to manually save your parked location. No hassles, that’s all you have to do!
- Automatic saving of parked location if an in-vehicle Bluetooth hands-free device is selected. In this case, you don’t have to launch the app each time you park your car to save your parked location. We’ll do it for you!
- Take a picture of your parked location if your GPS location is unable to be found.
=== NOTICE ===
GPS does NOT work everywhere! If you are unsure whether the app is trying to find your position, look at the bottom of your screen. If the message reads "Aquiring GPS Location..." then give it a few seconds to find your location. GPS does not work everywhere! If there is an obstruction between you and the sky, there is no guarantee for a GPS signal!
Navigator directions are given from the app by using Google's map compass. It estimates which direction is north and is NOT exact. It is not advised to use the navigator directions while in a moving vehicle. Tap on your car and choose "Get directions" in that situation (which launches a separate app designed for it).
=== FEATURES ===
- Google maps
- No limitations on the number of cars you can park
- A simple yet powerful interface that is easy to navigate
- A save and find button for quick access
- A navigator with an arrow and distance to help you find your car
- Driving directions
- An alarm system for parking meters (that can also be used for other purposes)
- A note system for reminders
- A share location button to tell anyone where your car is
- Switch between 5 different units of measurement (feet, yards, meters, kilometers, and miles)
- Switch between map and satellite view
Keywords: car finder locator parking gps directions
Requires GPS to be enabled.
ezParking Pro now available with notes & elapsed time. Use Menu->Upgrade after installing to find in the market.
The car finder app offers additional options like adding notes to the location and setting an alarm. This will help as a reminder for expired parking tickets and the parking meter. Find your parked car in the city on the map and navigate to the car's position. This completely free app also features a compass like pointer to find your vehicle.
It offers Google Maps integration and works offline as well, for example when you are abroad on a business trip or holidays.
Find your car again with this car locator - anytime, anywhere! Simple, yet very helpful. Never again ask yourself "Where is my car?".
Keywords: car, parking, locator, finder, park, map, ticket, alarm, reminder, city, travel
Save your location when you park and Car Locator will help you find your car
-Beam your current or saved location to another phone/email
-Home screen widget for quick save
-Shake to save
-Double tap on map to save
-Save notes and photos
-Manual coordinate entry
-View current and car coordinates (great for geocaching)
-Customizable background images
-Live wallpaper always points to your car
-Customizable radar visualization
-Automatically save location on bluetooth disconnect or car undock
-Automatically save, sync, and import location with your Evernote account.
READ_CONTACTS - Car Locator has the ability to "beam" your location to another user who has Car Locator installed. You can select the recipient of your location by using your contact list
SEND_SMS/RECEIVE_SMS - The "beam" communication is done through SMS. This is why the SMS permission is required. No SMS's are sent without your explicit action.
Tags: Find Car, Car Locator, Car Finder
- You can save as many positions as you want.
- The position of your car can be displayed on google maps.
- Share the position of your car on Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Navigate on foot or by car via Google Navigation to your saved position.
Requires: GPS, Internet
Supports: Google Maps, Google Navigation
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3
Tags: Car, location, GPS
New in 2.0.1
Add action bar, so menu works on phones without manu button.
New in 2.0
Send position as email
New map library
New in 1.11
New in 1.10:
- Show time when car was parked.
- Click menu to select old parking position.
New in 1.9:
Start screen and two map views, one for parking the car and one for finding the car.
New in 1.8:
New in version 1.7:
- Alert user that GPS must be enabled, if needed.
- Cute little icon for my position, instead of a dull dot.
You can also set your car's location manually.
Oh, and it's free and has no ads, but donations are highly appreciated!
picoPark comes with the following set of features that make it so easy to park and find your car:
• Simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Automatic and manual parking mode (via GPS-data or manual selection of parking position on map)
• Parking location can be changed at any time after car has been parked
• Parking meter with automatic notification once parking time is about to expire
• Take a photo and notes of your parking location
• Automatically saves address details via GPS (street, city, etc.)
• Provides longitude and latitude information of your parking location
• Compass function directs you to your car (showing heading and distance to parked car)
• Routing function which gives directions to your parking location (navigation via third party map apps)
• No internet connection required to park and find car (great for holidays where no mobile connection is available)
• Supports normal, satellite, terrain and hybrid map modes
• Choice between metric and imperial system (meters / yards)
• Supports English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian language
If you would like to support the developer and contribute to updates of picoPark, you can have the ads removed via in-app purchase. If you enjoy picoPark, please leave a rating - thank you!
Useful hints for using picoPark:
• You should wait for a strong GPS signal when using automatic parking mode. The GPS accuracy is shown on top of the screen.
• The parking position can be changed even after you have parked your car. Just tap the map marker and re-select your parking position by tapping on the desired location on the map.
• You will receive a notification once the parking meter is about to expire. You can set pre-warning times to 5, 10, 15 and 30 minutes.
• You can set the GPS accuracy to low, medium and high. Higher settings will consume battery at an increased rate.
• Exiting the app will not result in a loss of your saved parking position, it will be restored when restarting picoPark
To Use :
1) When you leave your car press park button and it will save your current location , time and GPS automatically.
2) Now , nothing to do ...Go for shopping , restaurant , hotel or mall .
3) If you want to leave some note ex. Garage no. , Spot no. or image of car for more remembrance you can save it in app by shaking your phone.
4) When you want to find your car only just press one button that is Navigate button , it will directly show you the way to your car .
You can see the way in satellite view , traffic or even in Google Earth if it is available in your country and make sure to activate gps in your app .
Get Pro version for ad free and distance calculator. Click here to download My Car Navigator Pro
***If you like our app , don't forget to Rate and Review***
* Specify time intervals
* Specify distance intervals
* Cell phone tower or GPS satellites
* Log to GPX, KML, CSV or NMEA files
* Shows a notification
* Imperial display units
* Auto start on boot
* Auto send to email/FTP/DropBox/Google Docs/OpenStreetMap/OpenGTS at intervals
* OpenStreetMap - upload GPS traces
* Dropbox - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* Google Docs - upload GPX/KML/ZIP/TXT
* OpenGTS - auto send or upload points
Bugs, feature requests, questions - please submit them to github.com/mendhak/gpslogger (issue tracker).
Translations - submit to http://crowdin.net/project/gpslogger-for-android/invite
GPSLogger is not a MyTracks replacement. MyTracks is meant for short use (as it has a lot of features running), GPSLogger is meant to last a long time.
A data connection is used by this app only if you use auto-email or OpenStreetMap or Dropbox features.
Although the app allows 0 second frequencies, it is not recommended as the recording and logging is happening very fast; this could cause instability/hangs. Try 1-3 seconds instead.
If there's a feature that you feel the app should have, you can submit a feature request on the github site.
***Explanation of permissions:
Storage - reading and writing files to the GPSLogger folder on your SD card
Network communication - used when uploading the files (Dropbox, Openstreetmap) or sending emails or authorizing you with Dropbox, Openstreetmap
Your location - used to determine your GPS or tower based location
System tools (automatically start at boot) - used if you choose to start GPSLogger on bootup
Your accounts - used when authorizing against Google Docs and when uploading to Google Docs
Most icons kindly provided by icons8.com
Imagine you are in a very busy place such as a concert, a demonstration in a square or at the Oktoberfest. How to find a friend that you lost sight of?
This GPS application, in addition to maps and satellite views, provides an arrow and a distance indicator which always point to the person you need to reach, even if he is moving (like in James Bond's movies).
This application does not suffer the Apple's Mildura Map issue, :)
In which case this application is useful?
* You live in a desertic area (many downloads from Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia and Iraq)
* You like concerts
* You like trekking
* You like the Oktoberfest
* sailing (to go back to your departure port)
* find your car
* track your friends
GPS, find me! also offers the following:
* A compass.
* The ability to share your GPS position via SMS, email, Facebook and Twitter.
* The ability to transmit live your coordinates so that you are always reachable even when you're on the move.
* A system for obtaining the coordinates with great precision through a multiple sampling.
* An address book to save the coordinates of the places you find interesting.
BLOG: for any question, concerns or constructive criticism you can use this blog: http://gpsfindme.blogspot.it/
keywords: internet, GPS, position, localization, tracking
Car Finder AR automatically keeps track of where you park. Use augmented reality, 3D Google Maps and radar to find your parked car.
★New GPS Auto Track module will also allow you to track your car from home★
★Get driving directions to the nearest car park★
This app has been reviewed in the book "Amazing Android Apps For Dummies"
✔Saves location automatically when turning off the car *
✔New GPS Auto track / Car recovery mode to track your car if it gets stolen *
✔Augmeted reality/3D Maps/RADAR view to find your way back to your parked car
✔Shows nearby car parks on the map
✔Driving/Walking directions to your parked car
✔Manage up to 3 different cars
✔Send Email/Whatsapp/Line with the location of your car **
✔Store a log on Google Calendar ***
✔Home screen widget for saving location with just one click, one for each car
✔Parking meter alarm
✔Shake to save
✔Tell your mates where your car is by sharing location
✔Advanced algorithms that will NOT drain your battery
Comments from some users:
"I would be lost without it! Now updated for Ice Cream Sandwich and seems to work great on my Galaxy Nexus. Fantastic! This is a well written, excellent program. Not only will it help you find your car, but it will help you keep track of where you have been. The developer is responsive and very helpful. Update 1-17-2013 This is probably the most important app I use on my Galaxy Nexus next to GMail itself. Significant enhancements now include the ability to track yourself at regular intervals. I use it to update my Google calendar when I disconnect and reconnect to my vehicle Bluetooth. This is useful for IRS requirements and keeping track of time spent at individual client locations. I have zero problems with the app. You set it up and forget about it. It updates your calendar automatically. I give this app 5 plus stars!"
"Is very helpful. I had a problem and the response was fast and very courteous."
"This is a great app if you have Bluetooth in your car... The automatic memorization of last location is a godsend! Especially when parking in a atrange parking lot."
"Great. I have jelly bean and it runs perfect."
"Excellent tool Love the new features. Auto save on Bluetooth disconnect has made usage so easy. No need to remember to save the position manually."
* You need to have bluetooth connection in your car.
** This app will never send any email automatically nor access your contacts list.
*** This app only writes to your calendar. It does not read nor share any of your calendar entries.
Whether as a diary on holiday or as a journal on a business trip. By the automatic determination of location and time can be the Trip Tracker versatile use.
- Subdivision of a journey into individual events
- Automatic determination of period and location of an event
- Sending all trip information as a mail
- add photo's to trip-events
this helps the Shop Navigator, the shopping list with integrated route planner for the supermarket.
Set once the sites in the shop.
With this information, the navigator creates a route through the shop for future purchases
The fixed sites are shared with all app users. With luck, so the Shop Navigator can automatically offer a route.
Some hints for using the app:
- choose your prefered shops right after installation. As an internet connection is required, thus avoiding network problems
- use (if possible) the article proposed by the Shop Navigator.
It raises the possibility that an item location may be determined by the app.
for any (foreground) app you can:
- limit the usage time per day
- limit the mobile data consumtion per month
The data volume per month always refers to the total mobile data usage per month. This is very convenient for volume-limited mobile contracts. This prevents that individual games consume the whole monthly quota.
The first 3 days, the app can be used for free.
Simple Run is a useful fitness helper with integrated Internet radio.
- tracking and storing your personal tracks.
- show track and current track position on Google Maps and Street View
- Speed and distance will be announced during the workout via headphones
- tracks can be synchronized across multiple devices and/or different users.
(A "Live View" is possible)
- Integrated Internet Radio Player. If there's not network on your track, that's no problem. The player can record radio broadcasts and afterwards play "offline".
- see the track-tipps of other 'Simple Run' users around your location
Dazu gehören besonders die Themen aus der Windkraftenergie (
Windenergie, WKA ), Onshore, Offshore und Kleinwindkraftanlagen.
Ferner teilen wir unseren Besuchern Neuigkeiten aus den Bereichen Solar bzw. Photovoltaik, Bioenergie, Geothermie und Elektromobiltät mit.
Nachhaltigkeit und allgemeiner Umweltschutz runden die News Inhalte ab.
Auch findet man im windkraft-journal.de eine große Übersicht an Videos und Fotos zu den Themen Windkraft und Kleinwindanlagen.
Im Windkraft-Forum kann über alle Themen der Erneuerbaren diskutiert werden und der Marktplatz bietet eine günstige Möglichkeit, Anzeigen zu den Themen Windkraftenergie, z.B. Repowering im An- und Verkauf einzustellen.
Es gibt Börsentips, besonders aus dem Bereich TECDAX und DAX, außerdem eine Jobbörse mit Stellenangeboten und Stellengesuchen nicht nur in Unternehmen der Erneuerbaren Energien.
Im Veranstaltungskalender findet man Termine zu Messen und Kongresse aus allen Bereichen der Windkraftenergie, Solartechnik, Geothermie, Elektromobilität
in Deutschland und der ganzen Welt. Natürlich ist auch die Leit Messe in Husum dabei, die HUSUM WindEnergy.
Das Windkraft-Journal Branchenverzeichnis für die Erneuerbaren Energien ist direkt im Menü der App aufrufbar