Use this app to:
- remember the GPS position of your car, hotel or any other location (with GPS)
- show your current position and your car position on the map (or open an external app with the GPS position)
- use Google Navigation (or an external app) to navigate to your car
- compass navigation: offline navigation with a compass
- share your stored positions (or your current position) with your friends
- take a picture of your parking spot (eg: in underground parking)
- store as many positions as you want. Use import/export-feature for backup
- emergency button: send a pre-configured SMS with your current position to a family member to notify them about your whereabouts with only 2 clicks (must be activated in the settings first)
- Widget: Store your current parking position with one-click (and find it again with 1-click). Attention: DO NOT install the app on your external SD card! The app must be installed on the internal memory, otherwise the widget WON'T work!!!
Tip: very useful for hiking to find your car again or to tell your friends where to meet. This app is soo much more than just a simple GPS car-parking app, try it out now, it's free!
All features are explained on the help-page (swipe to the left to get there) as well as how the app works! The additional features can be found on the right side (swipe to the right).
Explanation for the permissions:
- GPS is of course mandatory for this app
- The Network-Permission is only needed for the coupon system, Google Ads and the internal map (We do not transfer anything else! We do not collect any personal data like other apps do!)
- The access for the SD card is only needed to store the pictures you record in this app, as well as for the import/export feature (we do not read any other files!)
This app has always been a free of charge app and will continue to be so. To finance the development we decided to show a few ads in the app. If you do not like the advertising, you can remove the ads completely by donating 0.99€ or 1.21$ (US-Dollar). (An explanation on how to donate can be found in the app)
This simple minimalist car finder will automatically detect when you disconnect from your car's Bluetooth and store it's location. Keep track of your cars even if you are using multiple devices - they get synchronized!
You can also set your car's location manually!
Please like us on Facebook:
NOTE: Please make sure your GPS is turned on, and make sure to specify your in-vehicle Bluetooth device (if you have one) under the app’s options menu. Accuracy of your parked location may vary between devices, due to the quality of GPS signal
- Straightforward interface: Just drag the pin down to manually save your parked location. No hassles, that’s all you have to do!
- Automatic saving of parked location if an in-vehicle Bluetooth hands-free device is selected. In this case, you don’t have to launch the app each time you park your car to save your parked location. We’ll do it for you!
- Take a picture of your parked location if your GPS location is unable to be found.
• Save current location easily
• Save multiple locations
• Add photo to a location
• Add notes for saved locations
• Edit locations via drag & drop
• Save car park automatically when leaving your car (losing Bluetooth connection)
• Navigate linear distance
• Navigation to your saved location via any Navigation-App
• Tablet optimized layout
• Fast and reliable localisation
• Possibility to add location by long clicking the map
• No ads
• Displays the address or coordinates automatically
• Share saved locations
• Set min. GPS-Accuracy
• Display the saved and current location on the map
• Use 4 different Map Types
Please use the Support-Function of the app, if you have any problems or improvements.
Join the BETA-Tester community http://goo.gl/wj1sHB
Help translating the app: http://goo.gl/kOnFlB
Tags: return car locator find my gps map parking auto finder carpark location
picoPark comes with the following set of features that make it so easy to park and find your car:
• Simple, clean and easy to use interface
• Automatic and manual parking mode (via GPS-data or manual selection of parking position on map)
• Parking location can be changed at any time after car has been parked
• Parking meter with automatic notification once parking time is about to expire
• Take a photo and notes of your parking location
• Automatically saves address details via GPS (street, city, etc.)
• Provides longitude and latitude information of your parking location
• Compass function directs you to your car (showing heading and distance to parked car)
• Routing function which gives directions to your parking location (navigation via third party map apps)
• No internet connection required to park and find car (great for holidays where no mobile connection is available)
• Supports normal, satellite, terrain and hybrid map modes
• Choice between metric and imperial system (meters / yards)
• Supports English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian language
If you would like to support the developer and contribute to updates of picoPark, you can have the ads removed via in-app purchase. If you enjoy picoPark, please leave a rating - thank you!
Useful hints for using picoPark:
• You should wait for a strong GPS signal when using automatic parking mode. The GPS accuracy is shown on top of the screen.
• The parking position can be changed even after you have parked your car. Just tap the map marker and re-select your parking position by tapping on the desired location on the map.
• You will receive a notification once the parking meter is about to expire. You can set pre-warning times to 5, 10, 15 and 30 minutes.
• You can set the GPS accuracy to low, medium and high. Higher settings will consume battery at an increased rate.
• Exiting the app will not result in a loss of your saved parking position, it will be restored when restarting picoPark
[✔] saves the coordinates and address of the place where you parked your car and display it on the map
[✔] if you want, shoot even a photo
[✔] when you need to go back to the car, ask the route to the starting point, wherever you are
=== NOTICE ===
GPS does NOT work everywhere! If you are unsure whether the app is trying to find your position, look at the bottom of your screen. If the message reads "Aquiring GPS Location..." then give it a few seconds to find your location. GPS does not work everywhere! If there is an obstruction between you and the sky, there is no guarantee for a GPS signal!
Navigator directions are given from the app by using Google's map compass. It estimates which direction is north and is NOT exact. It is not advised to use the navigator directions while in a moving vehicle. Tap on your car and choose "Get directions" in that situation (which launches a separate app designed for it).
=== FEATURES ===
- Google maps
- No limitations on the number of cars you can park
- A simple yet powerful interface that is easy to navigate
- A save and find button for quick access
- A navigator with an arrow and distance to help you find your car
- Driving directions
- An alarm system for parking meters (that can also be used for other purposes)
- A note system for reminders
- A share location button to tell anyone where your car is
- Switch between 5 different units of measurement (feet, yards, meters, kilometers, and miles)
- Switch between map and satellite view
Keywords: car finder locator parking gps directions
This application is intended for a quick lookup without tracking your position in the background over time in order to save battery power. It works completely offline and can be safely used while roaming. Therefore it's perfect to find a geo cache.
- see the bearing to your target on a compass rose
- keep a list of your favorite targets
- switch between metric and imperial units
- open the map and email your position
- search the GeoNames database for targets
- display of the current speed and altitude
- displays the distance to your target
Ad supported freeware
★ One Touch Location Tracking - find your current address from the notification bar.
★ Save your favorite places on the map.
★ Showing your current location and address on the map.
★ Search for an address.
★ Change the map view either for satellite, terrain or streetview to view any location.
★ Street View (Only for devices running android version of ICS or above).
★ nearby places - find what things you have around you.
★ For viewing an address of any map position simply click on it and a window showing the address will pop up by clicking on more options will be revealed like: saving the position, viewing it on streetview or navigating to it via an external application.
★ You can even share your coordinates with friends and family so that they can see exactly where you are!
Feel free to email me for any suggestions : email@example.com
- You can save as many positions as you want.
- The position of your car can be displayed on google maps.
- Share the position of your car on Facebook, Twitter, etc
- Navigate on foot or by car via Google Navigation to your saved position.
Requires: GPS, Internet
Supports: Google Maps, Google Navigation
Tested on: Samsung Galaxy S1, Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy S3
Tags: Car, location, GPS
Requires GPS to be enabled.
ezParking Pro now available with notes & elapsed time. Use Menu->Upgrade after installing to find in the market.
New in 2.0.1
Add action bar, so menu works on phones without manu button.
New in 2.0
Send position as email
New map library
New in 1.11
New in 1.10:
- Show time when car was parked.
- Click menu to select old parking position.
New in 1.9:
Start screen and two map views, one for parking the car and one for finding the car.
New in 1.8:
New in version 1.7:
- Alert user that GPS must be enabled, if needed.
- Cute little icon for my position, instead of a dull dot.
GPS based Qiblat Locator makes finding the Qibla (direction to Mecca) as easy as looking up a phone map.
You can find direction of qiblah to kaabah/mecca using built in GPS (Global Positioning System) devices. The GPS will give you the accurate longlitude and latitude of your phone devices. The apps will locate the direction of mecca/ka'bah from your country..
You can zoom, pan and move to your city, street level to find your kibla direction. Useful when you travel oversea or when you check in in the new hotel room.
Never need to tell a friend where you are?
Well, with 'Here I am !' this won't be a problem anymore!
WHY USING 'Here I am!' :
 NOTIFICATIONS: NEW ( BETA) : Now you can send your position without opening the app!
If one of your friends sends you a message containing the keyword phrase ' Where are you? ' , 'Here I am !' will send a notification telling you that the contact requires your location! So you can send it, from the notification area, without any problem!
 SELECT THE LOCATION PROVIDER (ATTENTION) : 'Here I am!' allows you to choose which system to use for checking your current location :
- Google Play Services : slower but more accurate, supported by most devices.
- Location Provider: fast and supported by all devices.
CAUTION: Some devices, like HTC and Samsung GALAXY, could have a higher accuracy by using the Location Provider.
 CHECK IN : find very quickly the coordinates of the places where you are!
 SENDING THE LOCATION: send locations to your friends by using one of the many supported applications!
SMS / MMS, Whatsapp , Facebook Messenger , Mail, Skype, Viber , LINE are only a small part of them ! .
 SAVING YOURS LOCATIONS : Save your places in your favourites , you can navigate to them at any time! In the absence of a connection, the search will show you only the coordinates of the place . But don't worry! You can use the 'Update' option to view the address!
 CROSS-PLATFORM LINK: 'Here I am !' generates links designed specifically for each platform! Before sending a location, choose to which platform ( iOS , Android, WP8 ) send your position ! In the case of Android or WP8 , two links will be created:
- Link to the Maps application of the specific platform.
- Links that open the position directly in 'Here I am !' . In this way you can save locations sent from your friends!
 SUPPORTED NAVIGATORS: Choose your favorite navigator! Currently the application supports:
- Google Navigator
- Mireo viaGPS
- Wisepilot (only when available the way! )
- CoPilot GPS
We are pleased to respond to your every request or question! Write to us at :
Or directly from the application, by clicking on : 'Contact us'
If you like the app, don't hesitate to put a review!
Whether as a diary on holiday or as a journal on a business trip. By the automatic determination of location and time can be the Trip Tracker versatile use.
- Subdivision of a journey into individual events
- Automatic determination of period and location of an event
- Sending all trip information as a mail
- add photo's to trip-events
for any (foreground) app you can:
- limit the usage time per day
- limit the mobile data consumtion per month
The data volume per month always refers to the total mobile data usage per month. This is very convenient for volume-limited mobile contracts. This prevents that individual games consume the whole monthly quota.
The first 3 days, the app can be used for free.
Simple Run is a useful fitness helper with integrated Internet radio.
- tracking and storing your personal tracks.
- show track and current track position on Google Maps and Street View
- Speed and distance will be announced during the workout via headphones
- tracks can be synchronized across multiple devices and/or different users.
(A "Live View" is possible)
- Integrated Internet Radio Player. If there's not network on your track, that's no problem. The player can record radio broadcasts and afterwards play "offline".
- see the track-tipps of other 'Simple Run' users around your location
this helps the Shop Navigator, the shopping list with integrated route planner for the supermarket.
Set once the sites in the shop.
With this information, the navigator creates a route through the shop for future purchases
The fixed sites are shared with all app users. With luck, so the Shop Navigator can automatically offer a route.
Some hints for using the app:
- choose your prefered shops right after installation. As an internet connection is required, thus avoiding network problems
- use (if possible) the article proposed by the Shop Navigator.
It raises the possibility that an item location may be determined by the app.
Dazu gehören besonders die Themen aus der Windkraftenergie (
Windenergie, WKA ), Onshore, Offshore und Kleinwindkraftanlagen.
Ferner teilen wir unseren Besuchern Neuigkeiten aus den Bereichen Solar bzw. Photovoltaik, Bioenergie, Geothermie und Elektromobiltät mit.
Nachhaltigkeit und allgemeiner Umweltschutz runden die News Inhalte ab.
Auch findet man im windkraft-journal.de eine große Übersicht an Videos und Fotos zu den Themen Windkraft und Kleinwindanlagen.
Im Windkraft-Forum kann über alle Themen der Erneuerbaren diskutiert werden und der Marktplatz bietet eine günstige Möglichkeit, Anzeigen zu den Themen Windkraftenergie, z.B. Repowering im An- und Verkauf einzustellen.
Es gibt Börsentips, besonders aus dem Bereich TECDAX und DAX, außerdem eine Jobbörse mit Stellenangeboten und Stellengesuchen nicht nur in Unternehmen der Erneuerbaren Energien.
Im Veranstaltungskalender findet man Termine zu Messen und Kongresse aus allen Bereichen der Windkraftenergie, Solartechnik, Geothermie, Elektromobilität
in Deutschland und der ganzen Welt. Natürlich ist auch die Leit Messe in Husum dabei, die HUSUM WindEnergy.
Das Windkraft-Journal Branchenverzeichnis für die Erneuerbaren Energien ist direkt im Menü der App aufrufbar