* The main objective of the Bruno & Pumballoo ® collection of stories is to contribute, through fun adventures suitable for children of all ages, to the normalization and inclusion of those people with special educational needs, some illness, disability, or social difficulty. These fantastical tales take place in a very special camp, where magical creatures live and where there is room for characters and situations that reflect some of these circumstances, as a subplot. The content is supervised by specialists in childhood education and other disciplines.
* The Bruno & Pumballoo stories are interactive —with sound effects and animation that are activated when the screen is touched—, allow the user to select language —Spanish, English, or French—, to select reading or narrative mode and font —capital or lower case letters—, in accordance with the age or preferences of the child.
* As a guideline, the Bruno & Pumballoo stories are aimed at boys and girls from 3 to 6 years of age.
* The website www.caring-books.com provides additional explanatory material for children who want more information of the illnesses, disabilities, or situations of exclusion that appear in the collection, explained by the protagonists of the series.
* Any questions or suggestions may be sent to the following e-mail address: Info@caring-books.com.