The CaringApp is a smart, easy, and affordable senior alert system that informs caregivers of the physical and behavioral state of their loved ones using their smartphone - no special equipment needed!
● Location Tracker
● Daily Routine (GPS Geofencing) - get notified on saved places’ check-ins/check-outs
● SOS Emergency Button - quick access to emergency contacts
● Fall Alert - notifies emergency contact when detecting a fall followed by immobility
● Inactivity Alert - alerts when a potentially dangerous decline in activity is detected
● Remote Unmuting - Caregiver is able to remotely take phone’s ringtone out of silent mode
● Battery Level - Monitor battery level, automatically receive the last location when the battery drops to less than 15%
● Mood Detection - Using AI to create a personalized voice profile, CaringApp analyzes the tone during phone calls and alerts when detecting a bad mood.
CaringApp helps improve the quality of care and the elderly’s well-being, it makes daily contact between caregivers and their loved ones more fruitful while strengthening their emotional-connection and in an emergency, it could save lives.
The app can assist caregivers of seniors as well as people suffering from other limiting conditions.
Installing and configuring the service is fast and easy:
1) Install the CaringApp on your device and sign up.
2) Add your loved one - enter their details and send a download link to install the app on their device.
3) Confirm the request on your loved one’s device and confirm the connection between the devices.
Great, you’re ready to start using the CaringApp!
Personal and sensitive user data:
The CaringApp does not invade your privacy - we make sure that you feel both secure and independent. All data collected by the CaringApp is uniquely encrypted. Once the data is analyzed, it’s deleted from the system.
We will use your location data to enable your caregiver and/or emergency contacts to locate you in case of an emergency whether the app is in use or not.
Visit us at www.TheCaring.App or contact us at contact@TheCaring.App