The CARInih application, a solution for business actors, MSMEs, especially in managing shops both online and offline, is also one of the choices for marketing facilities supported by a collaboration-based ecosystem to provide easy access for Sellers and Buyers.
Because only the CARInih application has many features, which make it easier for you to manage stores and shop at the same time. Want delivery, dine-in, take-away, to open an online or offline store, you can!
Here are some of the features of the CARInih application that you can get as a shop owner:
• Free Point Of Sales (POS) features integrated with payment and courier systems
• Accept online orders with many options: pre-order, take-away, dine-in or delivery
• Stores can set their own operating hours
• You can open more than one store, or have many branches
• Easy product upload and chat menu to communicate with buyers.
• Safe transactions, funds directly to the account you registered.
Super complete right?
In addition to the complete store features, there are many other features that complement your needs!
• SEARCH - for those of you who are looking for food/drinks, here is a collection of MSME creations
• CARIstore – for those of you who are looking for family necessities
• CARINEWS - for those of you who always need the latest news updates
• CARIbank - for those of you who want to open a bank account
and many more features that will be available
Just 1 account, you can be a shop owner and a buyer with many features, cool!
If you need more information, please contact our Customer Care (RIRI) ready to answer your questions!
Send your questions, comments or feedback via email to email@example.com
United, we support Indonesian MSMEs with CARInih #ApaAjajadiSatu
PT Dasa Karya Indonesia PT Dasa Karya Indonesia (PT DKI), a technology-based company, a provider of various family needs (CARInih) and food and beverages (CARImakan) was established in Jakarta in 2020. Having a vision of “To Be The Partner of Choice in The Industry". By the end of 2020, PT DKI had collaborated with more than hundreds of MSME partners and companies in Greater Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Yogyakarta, Malang, Palembang, Bangka, Medan, and Bali, as well as serving more than 2,000 customers. Not only individual customers and families, PT DKI has also served thousands of corporate customers to meet the needs of employees and company operations.
By continuing to live the spirit of #NYATAKANsalingbantu, PT DKI continues to expand partnerships and collaborations in providing the best service for users.