This app has gotten so bad it's not funny. 75% of the time it won't log me in and just spins in circles. The other 25% of the time it fails to connect and start my car. The lack of being able to set the start page to what I want is also a major drawback. The company that ran it before Agnik was doing a better job. I'm so disappointed in this.
Needs lots of work I seen an update, so I updated the app. Now I cannot login, or install the basic version as it now tells me I must do. Thanks for completely ruining what was an already bad experience. Next time don't bring a product to market that is still isn't ready. Sadly, the first gen Carlink worked flawlessly.
Cannot set default home page Why can't the default home page be user selectable. I want it to be on remote when opened. Takes way to long to get to remote screen, then response is often slow. They need to improve options for how u are notified of Alarm triggers if u have a compatible alarm. Right now alarm triggers only notify via email, why not text and or email user selectable. Geo fence entry and exit alerts should also be independently selectable as email and or text seperate for each of the 5 zones. Fix this and 5 stars.
Pure garbage since update. Try to log out of the app and it just goes in circles around to log out again? Have to kill app to get out. Haven't been able to to see all the things I pay for since update. Location, trips, etc
Slow This app is horrible it works when it wants to.Dont bring a product to the market that doesn't work correctly,or atleast don't charge the regular price.
Continues to say can't validate, will not allow me to access. Horrible customer service.