This tool is able to browse permissions of installed apps and generate various permissions reports (such as which apps have permissions of automatically startup, sending SMS, etc). Most importantly, it allows us to remove permissions of apps and apk files WITHOUT ROOT access.
Keep your mobile secure and private from malicious apps, freely remove the permission you do not trust, then try Advanced Permission Manager!
the PRO version is being launched. No more ads.
ROOT File Explorer FREE is a powerful tool for any user with Rooted android devices.
can allso be used with non Rooted devices.
Get access to all your files and folders.
- Support for 30 languages
- Complete Android File manager
- Easy & Powerful
- Gestures support
- Root Support -Explore root folders
- Apps backup - Backup apps to your sd card
- Task Killer - View & kill processes to free memory
And many more options.
*Full root access for copy and delete.
*Zip and compress files and folders.
*Access media and more.
*included an advanced task killer.
*complete search system.
The free version is Ad supported with descret ads.
If you like this Explorer please rate and comment,
F-Secure App Permissions is a FREE app, requiring ZERO permissions, that displays in a very simple and useful way all the permissions your installed apps use, easily identifying unwanted, privacy un-friendly apps, or bloatware. F-Secure App Permissions. One app to reveal them all.
A word of caution: you may learn quite a lot about what your apps can do and SEE ABOUT YOU, so be prepared.
THIS IS NOT A HACK-TOOL. IT WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO REMOVE ANY PERMISSIONS. IT PROVIDES INFORMATION THAT HELPS YOU PROTECT YOUR PRIVACY.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE THINGS YOUR INSTALLED APPS CAN DO WITHOUT YOU EVEN KNOWING:
- Make phone calls and/or send sms without your approval.
- Track your location.
- Read your browsing history.
- Read your SMS.
- Read your calendar.
- Read your contacts.
- Access your photos.
- And share all that and/or other things with third parties (ad networks, malicious sites, online criminals, spying governments, etc).
HERE IS WHAT SOME USERS ARE SAYING ABOUT F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS:
- "Love it, more info than you ever likely want to know about your Apps!".
- "Should be in Android by default. Excelent. Does what it says. This app's functionality should be in Android by default. A little bit surprising and annoying to see how many permissions do some apps need".
- "If you want to know about the permissions then this is the app for you".
- "Especially good for checking permissions on uninstallabe bloatware".
- "Excellent Quick & Easy picture on multiple parameters w/drill-down from the first and best AV company".
- "What I need, no more, no less".
- "Perfect. Loved the features. The filters are perfect. I got a good idea of which unused app should I get rid of first too. Also the fact that this app requires no permissions just rules! Great work...".
F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Requires ZERO permissions, which means that it is the MOST PRIVACY FRIENDLY app you can find!
- Monitors and notifies you about privacy un-friendly apps when installing / updating.
- Filter all installed apps by the number of required permissions.
- Filter apps that may cost you money, for example by sending messages or making calls without your consent.
- Filter apps that may impact your battery life through intense use of hardware, such as GPS.
- Filter apps that may access your private data, for example your contacts, messages, accounts and more.
- Advanced filtering allows you to select any combination of permissions.
- A simple and clean interface.
HOW TO USE F-SECURE APP PERMISSIONS:
- Compare the list of permissions for an app to its key features. There should always be a logical connection between them.
- For example, if an app is supposed to send messages, then it naturally requires messaging-related permissions.
- Beware of apps that require more permissions outside of their key features.
- App Permissions is not designed to judge or rate other apps, but rather to guide you in choosing reliable apps to run on your device.
P.S. F-Secure App Permissions requires ZERO permissions!
DON'T WAIT AND START PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY BY INSTALLING IT NOW, COMPLETELY FREE.
F-Secure is an internationally recognised security solution vendor that protects millions of mobile and computer users daily.
I have provided a good app for all users and will continue making improvments.
It helps you freeze or uninstall system apps inside phone
* tiny,fast,especially fast for old phones with low memory
* "modify" MODE, change system apps before uninstalling
* can "Disable" backgroud system service, such as "google backgroud transport" and "contact sync service"
Explanation of permissions:
we might use lib file, which provided by AD company.
But we only use this file to show [hot apps],
which Never cost any resource untill you click and see recommended apps.
so please don't be bothered by warnnings from Virus Protecter
[hot app] does not bother you at all, if you ignore it。
"read phone state" and "internet" permissions are used to stat how many users are using my app, and when FC happens, I can get error report.
it's just used to improve my app. If you still can't accept, uninstall.
compared to other uninstall tools in android market, it is much more better
for example, the app " uninstaller " is a very popular uninstall app in google play, it's the smallest uninstall tool, simple and easy. But uninstall does NOT support rooted phones. Even you have root permission, you can NOT modify system apps inside your phone, which is very annoying.
the app " app remover ", is another similar uninstall tool in google play, but app remover neither supports rooted phones.
the app " system app remover ", is also a famous uninstall tool , and it does support rooted phones. But system app remover never give you any warnning before you uninstall a system app, which might be kernel file of your android phone. so it's much safer to use " root app delete " than "system app remover " in a rooted phone, especially for those new android users, who don't quite understand the danger of uninstalling system apps with root permission.
compared to many other similar uninstall tools, you will find how useful and how safe this App is.
*** If your phone does not root, recommend to use my "App Tyrant" app ***
Very fast and simple uninstaller tool on single click for uninstalling both SYSTEM and REGULAR applications.
For ROOT+NAND unlocked devices
☆ Uninstall system applications
☆ Freeze or disable bloatware, stock and regular applications (keep updates)
☆ Defrost or enable applications (Free trial or PRO)
☆ Backup system application .apk to sdcard (that can reinstall later)
☆ Restore backed up applications
☆ Reset applications to fresh install state
☆ Delete definitively system applications
☆ Hide my App: launch a frozen app and automatically re-freeze on app closing (Pro only, tap on Launch->Freeze button )
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
For NON-ROOT devices
☆ Quick APK list to show all available .APK files on SDCard
☆ Keep Market reference and can restore after factory reset/change devices
☆ Manage to clear data, cache (manually)
☆ Manage .apk files: delete, install, install as a system app (PRO)
☆ Single click to uninstall a listed applications (Batch uninstall).
☆ Rapid load application list
☆ Display application name, icon, package name
☆ Exclude system applications (that you can not uninstall)
☆ Filter by third-party applications, system applications, applications on sdcard. backup applications or frozen applications
☆ Support large screen (ex. tablet) views
☆ Explore application data folder, code folder (ex. edit preferences, need AntTek File Explorer)
Trial on Free version :
☆ Three times to defrost or restore apps for Free version
☆ Make sure you app is granted by SuperUser
☆ If you CANN'T freeze/defrost, try to enable USB Debugging (HOME/Settings/Application/Development/USB Debugging)
☆ If you CANN'T restore backup app, try to "find apps on SD card" then long-press the app and select "install as system app".
☆ This application uses SDCARD to store data
☆ PRO and FREE version are fully compatible
- Some phones (ex. Desire) requires NAND unlocked (see more here http://alpharev.nl/).
- INTERNET/ ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE/ ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION are required for displaying AdMob. The PRO version does not require these permissions.
# bloatware remover, bloat freezer, system app remover, system app uninstaller, system app freezer
Assistant request: email@example.com
Web site: http://rootuninstaller.com
This experimental app is able to reduce any permission in an app - while enabling the user experience
Because of Permission Manager being experimental tool, we recommend that at this stage, only install if you are a skillful user.
We are just getting started and have many more surprises and functionality we would share with you soon...
Please take a minute to read the tutorial before you start and understand the process of permission reduction - and share with us any comment and feedback you may have along the way...
also, while reducing permissions - it may happen that a certain permission you would like to reduce will cause the app to crash, this is OK and if that happens please take a second to report that to us.
* This is FREE and only does as described! PRO version does more, is featured on Life Hacker, PC World & Android Central and recommended by Motorola. The ORIGINAL, best, steadiest and most popular WiFi file transfer app with now over 1 million users across all app stores worldwide! *
Browse, download and stream individual files that are on your Android device, using a web browser via a WiFi connection.
No more taking your phone apart to get the SD card out or grabbing your cable to access your camera pictures and copy across your favourite MP3s.
"I wholeheartedly recommend going the wireless route with WiFi File Explorer!" - PC World review - 5 stars.
"Best couple of bucks I ever spent." - Top app of 2011 - from Android Central's Jerry Hildenbrand.
1. Using a web browser, you can browse and download all the files on your Android device without the need for a cable. Download entire directories with one click which no other similar app offers;
2. View all the camera pictures and videos or listen to all the music on your Android device streamed directly in a web browser. Use shortcut tabs to quickly view ‘All Music’, ‘All Pictures’ and ‘All Videos’ stored on your device, no matter which directory they are in;
3. Use the one of a kind gallery viewer to create a slide show of all your camera pictures directly from your Android device. Simply click on a picture’s file name to launch the gallery viewer and then hit the play button to enjoy all your pictures in the web browser;
4. Search box so that you can find any file on your Android device;
5. Select between thumbnail and detail views to choose the best method to quickly browse your files. Thumbnails are supported for both pictures AND videos!
6. Upgrade to the PRO version to perform multiple file uploads/download do full backups, stream media playlists, create new directories, delete/rename/copy/zip/unzip files and auto-install apps saved on your device,
7. Runs as a service in the background so you can use other apps while you are making transfers;
8. Simple to use with no set up or buttons – it just works!
9. Password protected to prevent unwanted access;
10. Ability to configure the port settings;
11. Full support for special characters in file names which competitor apps do not support;
12. Visual indicators and stats of how much free space is on your Android device as well as real-time indicators of how much battery and WiFi signal you currently have;
13. Send an email to the web link from the app for easy connection;
14. Special “Development Goodies” mode to enable SSL protection – email developer for details!
14. LOTS more features in development;
* Before emailing, check FAQs at http://dooblou.blogspot.com *
* Follow @dooblou on Twitter for all the latest news and updates as they occur *
* Find us on Facebook – Search for ‘WiFi File Explorer’ *
If you do have problems using this application on your WiFi network, it is most likely a configuration problem with your router/network. Please contact the developer if you have any questions and he may be able to help you ... but please don't rate low because your network isn't configured properly - that isn't the application’s fault ;)
It helps you to access the whole of android's file system including the elusive data folder, cache,...
It supports 6 languages such as Vietnamese, English, Japanese, Chinese, Russian, Thai.
Access, edit, create, change, copy files including system files.
Zip, unzip, tar, untar files.
View SQLite databases, run script files, explore zip, tar , rar files.
Encrypt, decrypt file with AES256 algorithm.
View file information such as size, md5, edited time,..
Change owner, group of files, folders.
Create shortcut for file, folder...
☆Over 13 million users, 30+ languages.
☆PRO Key is available on Play Store!
☆Voted #1 TOP ROOT APP on Twitter.
☆Problem? See titaniumtrack.com/kb
☆Scroll down for more info & DEMO VIDEOS ;-)
☆ ☆ ☆
Titanium Backup is the most powerful backup tool on Android, and then some.
You can backup, restore, freeze (with Pro) your apps + data + Market links. This includes all protected apps & system apps, plus external data on your SD card. You can do 0-click batch & scheduled backups. Backups will operate without closing any apps (with Pro). You can move any app (or app data) to/from the SD card. You can browse any app's data and even query the Market to see detailed information about the app.
Also see the paid PRO key which adds EVEN MORE awesome features such as:
[✔] 0-click batch restores
[✔] Keep multiple backups per app
[✔] Backup/restore SMS,MMS,calls,bookmarks,Wi-Fi AP as XML
[✔] Multi-user app data
[✔] Apps freezer
[✔] Sync to/from Dropbox (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Box (manual/scheduled)
[✔] Sync to/from Google Drive (manual/scheduled)
[✔] TB Web Server: download/upload your backups as a single ZIP on your computer
[✔] Convert user apps <=> system apps
[✔] Integrate system app updates into ROM
[✔] Market Doctor (relink apps to Market)
[✔] "Destroy all Market links" feature
[✔] Hypershell speed
[✔] Backup apps without closing them!
[✔] Create your own update.zip containing apps+data!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from non-root ADB backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from CWM backups!
[✔] Restore individual apps+data from TWRP backups!
[✔] Market "auto updating" manager
[✔] Dalvik cache cleaner
[✔] Integrate Dalvik cache system elements into ROM
[✔] Unlimited schedules
[✔] Load/Save a Filter and use it in Widgets/Schedules
[✔] Change the device's Android ID, restore it from a backup or after a factory reset
[✔] Protect backup against deletion
[✔] Send backup (to e-mail/cloud) and import it in 1 click
[✔] Backup→Verify→Un-install an app in one shot
[✔] Freeze/defrost/launch apps in a single click
[✔] CSV export any app DB (e-mail or Google Docs)
[✔] Convert app data to/from fast WAL format
[✔] WAY MORE!
Check out this in-depth review of TB PRO:
And check out the new TB PRO demo video:
Here's the older TB demo video:
More info on permissions:
• "Internet" is used to access Market,Dropbox,ChangeLog.
• "Accounts" is used to access Market.
• We recommend to avoid "modified" TB versions because they can cause various problems down the road.
- Open Source
- Ad Free (Forever)
- Awesome (like you!)
- IceCream Sandwich (ICS) compatible
Coming soon in 1.3 (pre ICS)
- GMail Integration
- Unzipping Functionality
Coming soon 3.0 (ICS)
- Multi select
- More awesomeness
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FileExplorer
Like us on Facebook: http://facebook.com/FileExplorer
PLEASE DONNOT USE IT ON YOUR ANDROID 4.4.2 DEVICE, THANKS!!!!
Shortcut for launching the Android's Hidden App Permission Manager. Control Permissions For Individual Apps!
Just only a quick launcher for App ops;
Just work above Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean, Kitkat, etc.).
If you like me, please share to your friends, thanks!
KITKAT is supported NOW, please UPGRADE it, thanks!!!
Thanks for Eaggle Tian's great help to support android 4.4 (Kitkat) !!!
**** THIS APPLICATION WILL NOT ROOT THE DEVICE ****
*Feel free to email me with any questions. I always reply!*
To learn more about root, please see my free educational application, All About Root
Advanced Features, improved UI and more detailed results are in the Pro version, Root Checker Pro.
The goal of this application is to provide even the newest Android user with a simple method to check their device for root (administrator/superuser) access.
This is a very simple application to notify the user whether or not they have properly setup root access.
This application will test the device for root access using a very simple, quick and reliable method. The su binary is the most common binary used on Android devices to grant and manage root access. Root Checker will check and verify that the su binary is located in a standard location on the device. Root Checker will also confirm the proper permissions and flags on the su binary in addition to testing that access is granted by the su binary.
Many times users experience issues along the path of installing, configuring and gaining root access. For some users the process can seem complex while for others the process can seem simple. Regardless of the user's technical skill set, Root Checker, will quickly and correctly verify whether or not root access is 100% functioning. The process of confirming root access is sometimes known by other terms such as, gaining superuser access or gaining administrator access. Root Checker covers all these terms as they relate to one core function, being able to execute commands with root access.
If the Superuser or SuperSU applications are installed and working properly, these applications will prompt the user to accept or deny the root access request from Root Checker. Accepting the request will allow Root Checker to check for root access. Denying the request will result in Root Checker reporting no root access.
Gaining root access varies based on manufacturer, model, and carrier. If you're searching for root access to your device, this application will not help you. If you're interested in rooting your device, please use http://www.google.com to find the appropriate rooting support areas for your specific device. Other popular web sites which provide rooting guides are http://forum.xda-developers.com and http://forum.sdx-developers.com.
Please don't leave negative feedback about a concern, bug or issue! Instead, please email me, tweet me, contact me on my web site - http://joeykrim.com/contact, IRC, or on the forums (XDA, RootzWiki, SDX, etc.) with your feedback, suggestions and comments!
I do my best to assist as many people as possible and appreciate all the support that has made this application successful! Thank you!
* Cut, copy and paste folders and files.
* Compress and decompress (extract) files (ZIP)
* Change file permissions and ownership
* Create and delete files and directories
* Rename folders and files
* Thumbnail for photo and picture files
* Support folder shortcut on Favorites for easily access
* Sort by name, size or last modified
* Send and share files
* Open files with other apps
* Support many languages: English, French, Spanish, etc.
* The best (optimized) resolution and theme for each system version: Jelly Bean, Ice Cream Sandwich, Gingerbread, Froyo, Eclair
This version is FREE, but you can buy the paid version Root File Manager PRO that is a Ad-free version.
Tags: root file manager pro file browser astro file explorer es root browser lite rooted device user file expert card wireless folder LAN SMB
Fix permissions should do the same thing the script does which is available in almost all recoveries, The benefit to this app is that you don't need to reboot into recovery mode to fix those apps that are FC.
I will be adding a fix all option here soon.
Sometimes flashing roms, playing with permissions, or performing other root operation can cause the Android system to forget which UID is associated with an application. In reality it does not forget this, it just issues the app a new id and is oblivious to the fact that it already had an id. When this occurs some apps can start force closing due to the UID mismatch between the UID that the system has assigned to the app and the UID that owns that apps data directory.
This app will resolve these problems. If you have an app constantly force closing you can try using this app to see if it will resolve the issue. Simply select an app in the list below and I will do the rest :)
There is also a donate version of this app in the market if you would like to donate for my work.
Sliding File manager is elegant, fast,and minimal.
- Google Navigation Drawer
- Root Access
- Edit/View File Permissions
- External Sd Card support
- File/Folder Creation, Renaming, Copy, Cut, Paste
- Image Previews
- Show Hidden Files
- Directory Shortcuts
- Specialized File Icon Previews
- File Sharing
- Unzip/extract Files
- Zip files
- Copy/Past Multiple Files
- Printing(KitKat only)
- DashClock Extension
- Select a File/Folder by tapping it's icon
- Root Functions (Modify folders/files that require root permission)
- *** Donations! *** Support the developers with an in app purchase! (Accessible in the settings menu)
Follow @BallerApps on twitter!
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet the developers (@Team_Shirwa) and (@A_Kiniyalocts) on twitter!
Application Icon designed by Miloš Mirković (https://plus.google.com/u/0/+MilošMirković).