Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
* 3D graphs
* Save constants, functions and expressions in the library
* Internet is not required
* No advertisements
* Arithmetic expressions +, -, *, /, ÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Plar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Dcrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Dave graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions
* Save/load expressions
This app covers the following topics applicable to Calculus, AP Calculus AB, AP Calculus BC, Calculus I, and Calculus II:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value.
- Differentiate any function or implicit function.
- Find the critical points and inflection points of a function.
- Identify the local and absolute extrema of a function.
- Integrate a function, with or without limits.
- Sum a function given a lower and upper bound.
- Find the closed form of a sequence or generate terms for a specific sequence.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
This app covers the following topics from Physics I:
- Solve linear and rotational kinematic equations
- Calculate forces of gravity, friction, and springs
- Calculate motion of rockets, pendulums, collisions, and more
- Perform calculations involving mass, weight, density, energy, work, and power
- Do unit conversions
- Look up laws of physics and common physics constants
The Wolfram Physics I Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Physics I Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
This app covers the following topics, applicable to college-level Astronomy 120 or any other introductory computational astronomy course:
- Get an overview of constellations, including the effects of proper motion
- Learn the celestial reference points and their location in your sky
- Explore solar system objects, properties, and dynamics
- Study Moon phases, eclipses, and tides
- Examine properties of over 100,000 stars, including distance, parallax, luminosity, and position on the Hertzsprung–Russell diagram
- Learn about the seasons and when meteor showers occur
- Access formulas such as Newton's and Kepler's laws, escape velocity, moments of inertia, angular momentum, and Einstein's famous E=mc^2
- Convert between wavelength and frequency, or find the energy of a photon
- Understand the cosmological effects of universal expansion on light and the gravitational effects of black holes
- Determine the probability of intelligent life on other worlds
The Wolfram Astronomy Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Astronomy Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
Whether you are in a high school conceptual physics class, an introductory college course, or you are taking a standardized test that is related to physics, the information contained in App Physics Review apps is absolutely essential to know in order to be successful. Be smart and take advantage of these convenient and effective review apps!
This app covers the following topics applicable to Statistics and Introduction to Statistics:
- Create a bar chart, histogram, or scatter plot of any set of data
- Find the mean, median, mode, standard deviation, quartiles, and interquartile range of a dataset
- Calculate normal probabilities and find information about the normal distribution
- Calculate binomial probabilities and find information about the binomial distribution
- Compute probabilities based on dice rolls and coin flips
- Find the best-fit line of a set of data points
- Select random integers or random real numbers
The Wolfram Statistics Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Statistics Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
This app covers the following topics applicable to linear algebra:
- Solve an equation or a system of equations
- Add or subtract any two vectors
- Find the cross product or dot product for two vectors
- Find the dimensions, transpose, adjugate, rank, inverse, determinant, and reduced row echelon form of a matrix
- Calculate a matrix product
- Add and subtract matrices
- Compute linear transformations
- Determine subspaces, including row space, column space, and null space
- Find the characteristic equation, eigenvalues, and eigenvectors of a matrix
The Wolfram Linear Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Linear Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
This app covers the following topics applicable to Algebra I, Algebra II, and College Algebra:
- Evaluate any numeric expression or substitute a value for a variable.
- Simplify fractions, square roots, or any other expression.
- Solve a simple equation or a system of equations for specific variables.
- Plot basic, parametric, or polar plots of the function(s) of your choice.
- Expand any polynomial.
- Factor numeric expressions, polynomials, and symbolic expressions.
- Divide any two expressions.
- Find the partial fraction decomposition of rational expressions.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Algebra Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
This app covers the following topics applicable to Multivariable Calculus, Advanced Calculus, and Vector Calculus:
- Evaluate any numeric expression, or substitute a value for a variable
- Plot 2D or 3D functions of your choice
- Determine the limit of a function as it approaches a specific value or values
- Differentiate any single or multivariable function
- Find the critical points and saddle points of a function
- Calculate the gradient of a function
- Identify the local extrema of a function
- Find the single, double, or triple integral of a function
- Determine the dot or cross product of two vectors
- Calculate the divergence or curl of a vector field
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant is powered by the Wolfram|Alpha computational knowledge engine and is created by Wolfram Research, makers of Mathematica—the world's leading software system for mathematical research and education.
The Wolfram Multivariable Calculus Course Assistant draws on the computational power of Wolfram|Alpha's supercomputers over a 2G, 3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi connection.
* A+B, A-B, A*B
* scalar multiplication and power
* invert, transpose, adjugate, cross product
* Decompositions*: LU*, QR*, Cholesky*, eigenvalues*
* Norms: 1-Norm, 2-Norm, Infinity-Norm, rank, determinant, condition
* complex numbers: complex conjugate, Hermitian conjugate, Re(), Im(), A+Bi
* reformat: unite right: [A B], unite down
* Store as many matrices as you want
* Share them as .csv, .html or in Mathematica/Wolfram Alpha format
Try the free version before buying: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.vertedge.matrix.calculator
* those operations don't support complex numbers yet
Search Keywords: Matrix Calculator, Matrices, study math, complex numbers
Some of the many prominent features include:
* full fledged scientific calculator
* saving and restoring computations/calculations
* complete algebra system using SymPy library (integration, differentiation, polynomials, algebra etc.)
* graphical rendering of equations
* function plotting
* python programming (complete suite)
If you like the app, please give us a good rating. If you are not happy with the app, please mail us. We are working hard to improve the interface and a better rating will motivate us to do the same.
Note:: We have very high regard for customer satisfaction. If you have any difficulty, please let us know. If we are not able to rectify in a short time, we will promptly refund your amount.
You can use MathScript as a calculator, function plotter, polynomial manipulation tool, equation solver (algebraic, differential, linear etc.), calculus tool (integration, differentiation, of arbitrary functions), matrix solver (linear algebra), units converter, finance tool (PMT,PV,FV. etc.), programming shell (complete python package), etc... It also contains interesting math puzzles that make you learn math in fun way. Train your brain to use mathematics whenever possible,
Many of the features are available only in the advanced computing tools like Matlab*# and Mathematica*#.
Add even half of the above features and the cost of other similar products in the market would easily cross $20. Our aim is to make the Math tools affordable by all. The pricing is maintained to be low, and will be maintained that way in near future. Give a try and let us know how you feel (feedback button available in Help).
NOTE1:: Please use the in-built tutorials (Menu->"Learn n solve") to learn how to use the software. More than 10 tutorials are designed to cover all basic topics. More will be added.
NOTE2:: First time installation involves downloading three open source libraries (Python, SymPy and JsMath). Please be patient till the software completes the installation.**
WEBSITE:: Please visit us at
KIND REQUEST:: We implement the user suggestions and reviews as soon as possible. Unfortunately, the Android market platform does not provide a mechanism to reply to the market reviews. Please check out the latest version software and enable auto-update to obtain latest copy. In case you have any suggestions/complaints, please provide a feedback using the application (Menu->Help->Feedback). We will try to rectify the problem as soon as possible.
***MathScript collects anonymous usage statistics using google analytics. The statistics will be used to customize the keyboard layout and provide advanced features in future versions. Once we have adequate data, the usage statistics will be displayed in our website***
* Categorized help system
* Accessible code-snippets for quick computation
* Enhanced editor interaction
* 3D plotting
* Kids mode (would be impossible to make mistakes)
* Lessons for school kids with solvable questions
* Math Puzzles ( for learning math the fun way )
** Just too many of them. Keep your auto-update on!!
*# Matlab and Mathematica are registered trademarks of MathWorks and Wolfram
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.
Math Solver is a full featured scientific calculator and graphing calculator with widest range of functions available.
Solves problems in Basic Math, Algebra, Complex Numbers, Trigonometry, Integral and Differential Calculus, Set Theory, Matrix and vector Algebra
Solve equations and system of equations
Find derivatives, definite and indefinite integral
Support for trigonometric inverse-trigonometric and hyperbolic functions
No network access required! Works offline
It has a offline Catalog with details of each function with example.
Note: Free version contains ads! In-app upgrade to PRO version to make it ad-free.
* Enter multiple comma separated functions to plot them.
* Press back button to make graph full screen by hiding keyboard
* Press on any example in Catalog to copy it to Solver tab
* Trigonometric functions default input is in radian i.e to calculate Sin(90Degree) to calculate Sine of 90 degree.
Note- 1:- It doesn't solve word problems.
Note- 2:- It doesn't show steps to solve a problem. It solve shows final answer.
MathMagic products have been widely used in higher educations and DTP market since 1998 on both Mac and Windows.
MathMagic Lite is an easy to use WYSIWYG equation editor with LaTeX, Wolfram Alpha, and Text-To-Speech support.
It lets you enter mathematical Formula, math expressions, and various scientific symbols easily and then use them in your word processors, presentations, web contents, technical publications, and more.
MathMagic is the best choice for writing equations and symbols for Mathematics, Physics, Science and Chemistry.
MathMagic equation image can be opened and re-edited later even if saved in PNG.
Version 1.71 fixes issues with "Hide Keyboard" button.
Version 1.7 adds support for Font Face, Font Size and Color for selected area.
Copy and Paste commands also available from the Pop-up menu.
It helps students to understand the solving process and others who have problems on their homework. It is helpful for high school and college students, teachers and parents.
Key MalMath features:
• Step by step description with detailed explanation for each step.
• Easier to understand steps using highlights.
• Plot functions.
• Generates random math problems with several categories and difficulty levels.
• Save or share solutions and graphs.
Currently available languages: English, German, Spanish, Italian, French, Turkish, Albanian, Croatian, Arabic.
You can find more about it at http://www.malmath.com/
When listening to a song you want to see the lyrics of just open this app and the lyrics will appear automatically. When changing a song a notification will appear for 30 seconds and if you click it you can also see the lyrics. (This is enabled by default so you can test it and can be disabled in Settings. It's useful if you often wanna check the lyrics).
You can also pick a song from your music library or type the song name.
The app has 5 different themes (blue, green, pink, holo and holo dark) so you can customize it a little!
By the way, if the lyrics of the song are wrong you can always change the source.
The app searches in (at the moment) 6 different websites for lyrics.
This app is intended to work with as many music players as possible. It works in:
- Google Music
- SonyEricsson / Sony Music Player
- Winamp (Needs to be fixed)
It may work in (added but not tested yet):
This program is still in Beta, things I want to add/improve:
- Add support for more players
- Add more websites for lyrics (for french and german songs basically).
- Change the icon
- [DONE] Fix problem with tildes
- [DONE] Appear in the notification bar for ~30 seconds after changing the track (This could be disabled in Settings)
NOTE: This app needs to create a service that it's triggered when the song is changed. This service is only about 3MB of RAM (and the cpu usage is almost zero). The service only does work when the song changes and the only thing it does is saving the artist and track name.
- INTERNET: To search for the lyrics
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: To be able to listen to new songs intents (it's a really small service)
Ads (Required by TapForTap):
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To know if there's internet
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: To know if you're on WiFi
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: To save thumbnails
- READ_PHONE_STATE: To know if there's connection
I'm trying a new platform called TapForTap where ads are "free" and used just as a way to share applications. Everytime somebody clicks in an ad in this app I get a point that will be used to display the LyricsPlayer ad in another app. You can disable them in settings but since they're not annoying (I've even disabled them on landscape mode to gain vertical space) you should leave them on.
Tags: Lyrics search, lyrics music, get lyrics, find lyrics, music lyrics, lyrics music player, lyrics, song, songs, lyrics fetcher, lyrics finder, lyrics getter, lyrics look up, download lyrics, music lyrics, music player lyrics.
NOTE: SWIPE THE KEYBOARD TO ACCESS ALL THE FEATURES
In the free version you're able to perform operations with real/complex numbers and see all of them in a list. You can use previous operations by just clicking or longpressing them. This version is intended as a version for anyone who just wants a simple calculator. With landscape support it plays nicely in your tablet!
It's got polar/rectangular complex notation, radian/degrees. As a preview you're able to solve linear equations and use the set of points to line interpolation. If you like this features and want more consider checking out the paid version.
Check the paid application if you're interested in the rest of features:
- Equation Solver: You can solve almost any equation. It supports:
-> Non-linear equations: Any type of equation, such as: 5*x+sin(x^3+2)=8 (up to 10 equations and variables, you can see 2 equations solved in the screenshots)
-> Linear equations: Like 2*x+3*y=8, -3*x+6*y=3 (up to 10)
-> Polynomials: Up to grade 20 (complex and non-complex solutions)
-> Simple: Perfect for thermodynamic tables with only one variable (for example Temperature)
-> Double: 2 variables interpolation. See screenshots for a preview
-> Points to line: If you have a set of points (x,y) this tool will find the closest line and will give you the R^2 (Just like Excel).
- Matrices: Since version 1.3 you can use matrices. Matrices are made of complex and real numbers and contain most common operations. Functions and operators currently supported: +, -, *, /, determinant, transpose, ^,.^, ^-1 (Inverse), get, set, eyes (Identity matrix), ones. You can sum a number to a matrix similarly to Matlab, power each element individually...
- Vectors: Complex/real vectors with dot and cross multiplication (besides the applicable methods found in matrices)
- Plot: 2D easy to use function plotter
- Function editor: Create as many functions as you want and save them under different categories. Using custom functions is extremely easy and very helpful. You can describe the functions and variables. Furthermore, you can take a photo that may help you understand and use the function correctly. Functions can be used in the calculator as well as in the equation solver.
- Converter: It's useful to have a converter inside the app. It's got 19 conversions: length, area, volume, angle, time, speed, acceleration, flow, mass, force, torque, energy, density, pressure, dynamic viscosity, kinematic viscosity, temperature and currency.
- Wolfram Alpha search: Just touch the search button
- Complex numbers: The calculator supports complex numbers in both rectangular and polar notation. Polar notation us useful for phasors in Circuit Analysis.
- Variables: Just save any number as a variable and use it later.
- Constants: 6, more in next updates.
- Easier decimal notation: 1.000000 is 1, 99999999 is 9.999E7 (depending of the decimal precision)...
- And probably more features in the future!
You will need to solve puzzles using different objects. Use portals to get teleported and play with the momentum to reach the farthest places! Kill those enemies for extra points and try to get all the stars! Some of them are challenging! Jump from platform to platform avoiding getting shot by turrets or using objects as shields. There are different ways to pass the levels, discover your own!
In this first chapter you will have the chance to play the first 10 levels and soon many more will come!
The game is designed both for phones and tablets with a different set of controllers and you can also play in tilting mode (should it be called Hard Mode?) if you feel adventurous.
If you like the game don't hesitate to review it and share it with friends as that will help me to create new levels and add new fun objects to the game. Feel free to post your suggestions and comments. The game has been tested and should be stable but if you encounter any problem please e-mail me first before putting a bad review!