Leafscan is a leaf area meter in your pocket! Use your mobile device to take a picture of a leaf and instantly get its area. Keep track of your measurements in a notebook and export it as a CSV file.
Leafscan requires a monthly subscription. There is a 10-day free trial when you subscribe.
To use Leafscan, you will need to place your leaf (or leaves) on a white background with reference markers
. Please read the User Guide for detailed instructions on prepping your leaves before using Leafscan. The User Guide can be found at our website
- Measure leaf surface area with high accuracy
- Log your measurements and export them as a CSV file
- Measure multiple leaves in one photo
- Take pictures using the camera or load them from the photos library
- Automatically correct for photos taken at an angle
- Customize whether to include the area of leaf holes
- Customize the measurement units (mm, cm, or in)
- Customize the reference width/height and detection thresholds