- Indoor Rower/Erg
- On-the-water rowing (with or without GPS)
- Concept2 Dynamic erg
- Concept2 Erg w/Slides
- Concept2 SkiErg
- Cross-country skiing. (with or without GPS)
You can also set targets to track your workout progress.
Also includes a great rowing and fitness calculator with the following functions:
- Average Split
- Watts <-> Pace
- Stroke Power Index (SPI)
- Distance Per Strike (DPS)
- Target Pace
- Rugby Test
- 2K Time <-> Watts
- VO2 Max
- Paul's Law Estimated Time and Pace
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
We've now added Nonathlon (www.nonathlon.com) integration into the app! You can update your scores directly from the workout view, or update multiple scores from the detail view on the Nonathlon tab!
Report any problems to email@example.com. We'll respond as quickly as possible!
The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email firstname.lastname@example.org
ErgData is a free application designed to run on newer Android devices. It requires a USB cable and a USB OTG adapter to connect the Android device to a Concept2 Indoor Rower. Not all Android devices support USB connection to a PM3 or PM4, so please check the compatibility list below or test your device before purchasing cables or a cradle for your device. Once connected, it provides additional rowing statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your workouts to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
■ Displays your rowing data in real time.
■ Offers a choice of two screens:
1. Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
2. Screen showing:
■ Logs all your rowing workouts, including intervals, splits and heart rate information.
■ Uploads workouts directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
■ Displays your workout information on a color, backlit screen, so you can see your rowing information in a darkened room.
■ Displays weight-adjusted scores.
■ Allows you to view different units on your monitor and device (for example, you can display watts on the device while viewing average pace on the monitor).
■ Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) with a PM3 or PM4 monitor:
PM3—firmware version 315 or 108 or later is required for all functions
PM4—firmware version 318 or 29 or later is required for all functions
■ Android Concept2 cable (available from Concept2), part number 2781 for $10.00.
Includes an interface cable as well as a cradle to hold your Android smartphone
USB Cable and a USB OTG (On-The-Go) Adapter (available from Amazon, Monoprice and other online vendors).
■ For smartphones, Concept2 recommends part number 1093 Smartphone Cradle for $5.00
■ A compatible Android device with a firmware version that supports USB Host mode. To test compatibility, use the “USB Host Diagnostics” app available free from the Google Play Store. If the USB Host Diagnostics pass all tests, then ErgData for Android will work.
The following versions support USB Host mode:
Android 3.2 Honeycomb API Level 12 or higher should work but no testing has been done by Concept2. Use the USB Host diagnostics to check.
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Please note that Concept2 cannot guarantee compatibility with any particular device. Manufacturers frequently make changes that may disable ErgData, or you may have an earlier version than we tested. Some devices may require additional steps or special hardware to make it work, and some will never work.
Asus Infinity Tablet Yes
Droid Razr M Yes
Google Nexus 7 (2012 version) Yes
Google Nexus 7 (2013 version) No
Google Nexus/Verizon Yes
HTC DNA Yes
HTC One (Android 4.2.2) Yes
Motorola Rzr Maxx HD Yes
Nexus 6 Yes
Samsung Galaxy 4 Yes
Samsung Galaxy S5 Yes
Sony Xperia GO 4.1 Yes
Coby MID 4331-4 No
Droid 4 No
Google Nexus 4 No
HTC Droid Incredible No
Samsung Fascinate No
Note: ErgData will not function properly if a LogCard is in the monitor. Remove any LogCard before using ErgData.
Please visit www.concept2.com for ErgData FAQs and How to Use information.
The Runtastic Road Bike app has been developed with the needs of road bikers in mind & offers everything they could wish for. Runtastic Road Bike is ideal for all types of cycling activities, be it a casual ride across the park, an interval training on your road bike or race like Tour de France. Start tracking your bike tours, races and training rides, benefit from comprehensive analyses & experience biking on a new level.
APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
* Track bike tours via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
* Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Maps (Google Maps): Details on your current location
* Offline Maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Determine cadence & speed during your velo tours with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your rides
* Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate Powersong to boost motivation!
* Wind & weather conditions
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat, as well as graphs & training progress
* Open Street Map/Open Cycle Map Integration: Plan bike tours & discover new routes
* Share your routes & success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKE HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your cycling workouts to Runtastic.com where they’re automatically added to your training log. Detailed information on your bike activities, comparisons with your friends, as well as further benefits help you stay motivated, improve your race times & reach your personal training goals. Hello, Tour de France!
Get the Runtastic Road Bike app now!
Erg Tracker displays and graphs workout information from your Concept 2 Online Logbook.
The main screen shows an overview of your training to date. From there you can graph your meters rowed by week.
Other screens allow you to graphically see your improvement over time and to plan your next workout by reviewing your personal best and previous two results for a given time or distance.
You can visualize your progress by graphing your results for a given set-distance or fixed-timed workout over time.
This crew & rowing specific strength and conditioning program focuses on the aspect of this sport that includes:
- Upper body development
- Lower body development
- Aerobic capacity
- Power, speed, and endurance
- Injury prevention
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Brand new test that determines gym users Aerobic Fitness Levels
Following the release of the most reliable and easy to use aerobic fitness test - The Multistage Fitness Test (also known as the 'bleep test') – sports coach UK now bring you a new fitness test using an indoor rowing machine.
Developed by sports coach UK, the lead agency for coaching in the UK, the Rowing Fitness Test app is designed to give gym users and personal trainers a quick and easy measure of aerobic fitness.
Rowing has become a very popular form of physical activity, as well as a competitive sport. Rowing ergometers can be seen in most gymnasia and provide a whole body workout requiring the ability to sustain a high aerobic capacity. An incremental maximal oxygen uptake test (VO2max test) provides the best indicator of an individual’s aerobic fitness. VO2max has also been found to be a very strong predictor of 2000-metre rowing performance.
This test works when a person incrementally increases their stroke rate until the desired stroke rate cannot be maintained. The stroke rate is controlled by a series of bleeps. These bleeps start slow, but get progressively faster. The rower stops when they cannot maintain the desired stroke rate, and the time at which they stop provides a good indicator of their maximal oxygen uptake (20-50ml/kg/min).
The Rowing Fitness Test app includes written instructions and a video demonstration of how to use the app, and a table explaining the results. All you need is to perform the test on a rowing ergometer (ideally Concept 2) and a set of headphones.
Full instructions of how to use the app
Health and Safety information
Multiple profiles for Male and Females
Supporting information about VO2 max
Graphical display of past results
Links to Facebook and Twitter
TRACK ALL YOUR CYCLING, RUNNING & WALKING WITH GPS
✔ Measure your performance and track your speed, pace, heart rate, calories burned, duration, elevation gain/loss and much more for each activity you do.
✔ Follow the progress of friends and family during their training or in event they attend.
✔ Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter including auto tweets when starting and stopping activities.
✔ Connect to a Pebble Watch to monitor speed, pace, distance direct on the watch face.
✔ Follow friends, comment on their performance and help keep them motivated.
✔ Easily sync activities to MapMyTracks.com where your online Training Room keeps a log of your activities and lets you better understand your training, keep motivated and improve your performance.
✔ Customise and organise your activities with notes, comments, tags and titles.
✔ Discover new nearby routes from the the Map My Tracks world-wide community.
MAP MY TRACKS OUTFRONT PRO
Get even more from Map My Tracks OutFront and go Pro.
• Track live so friends and family can follow your progress online.
• Get detailed charts to fully understand your performance.
• Don't get distracted, go ad free.
• Activate sensors (compatible with the Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors).
These Pro features are available through in-app purchases.
If you're enjoying Map My Tracks please leave us a good review on Google Play.
If not, please send your feedback to email@example.com and lets us fix it before you write a review.
* See and track your current heart rate.
* Set min and max heart rate values for the live tracking graph.
* Set heart rate thresholds (green, yellow, orange, red) for the graph that fits your heart rate intervals.
* Possible to override display time out when heart rate is being tracked.
* Shows battery status when connected to the heart rate monitor.
* Possible to stop tracking via statusbar when app is not in focus.
* Automatically saves a heart rate session when stop tracking.
* Shows duration, mean and highest heart rate value for a saved session.
* Possible to pinch and zoom in the saved heart rate graph, and tap to see specific values.
* Export your heart rate sessions in CSV format
IMPORTANT: This app only works with Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor for Android.
For feedback you can always reach us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Since My Tracks version 1.1.10, there is a new setting called "Allow access" that the user must check on to allow third-party applications access to MyTracks data. So, please check on the setting to use MicroTracks. (In My Tracks Menu > More > Settings > Sharing > Check on "Allow access")
MicroTracks is an application for Sony Ericsson LiveView devices. MicroTracks works with Google My Tracks application. With MicroTracks, you can see your statistics data provided by My Tracks on your LiveView devices.
MicroTracks includes LiveView device simulator in it. You can try MicroTracks on your Android device without LiveView device.
*** IMPORTANT!!! ***
- My Tracks application version 1.1.0 or higher is required
- My Tracks is required to be installed before installing MicroTracks plugin.
- If My Tracks is not installed before installing MicroTracks plugin, MicroTracks plugin will fail to bind to MyTracks.
- You need to check on "Allow access" to allow MicroTracks access to MyTracks data. (In My Tracks Menu > More > Sharing > Check on "Allow access")
MicroTracks can show the LIVE track/location data while My Tracks is recording your track.
You can customize three data fields on three pages in MicroTracks preferences from following list:
- Average Pace
- Average Speed
- Total Distance
- Total Time
In addition, MicroTracks can show following sensor data if you have external sensors (ANT+ Sensors, Zephyr Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor...):
- Heart Rate
- Sensor State
How to use touch panel area and select button:
- LEFT: Touch to change page (-)
- RIGHT: Touch to change page (+)
- TOP: Touch and hold to switch to edit mode
- BOTTOM: Touch and hold to lock the screen
- SELECT: (do nothing)
- LEFT: Touch to change data field type (-)
- RIGHT: Touch to change data field type (+)
- TOP: Touch to change editing data field (-)
- BOTTOM: Touch to change editing data field (+)
- SELECT: Push to exit and switch to view mode
Future development plans under consideration:
- adding more data types (heart rate graph, …)
- adding map page
- adding setting to change the number of data fields in each pages
- adding auto scroll feature
- and more!
Tested device list:
- Nexus S
- Nexus One
- Sony Ericsson Xperia X10
- Sony Ericsson Xperia arc
- Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor
- Garmin Heart Rate Monitor
- The Bluetooth connection between Nexus S and LiveView is unstable. Once connection is closed, re-pairing is required every time.
- MyTracks 1.1.2 crashes when Zephyr HxM Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor connected to Xperia X10.
Please contact me if you have any problems.
Go for a run with MicroTracks!
JEFIT is the ultimate FREE fitness, bodybuilding and workout trainer for all individuals looking for that extra step and motivation to get back into the gym and achieve their fitness goals
With over 1300+ unique exercises with descriptions and animations, ability to create personal workout routines and daily fitness plans, tracking body statistics, view workout progress, adding friends and interacting with the community for motivation; you won't feel intimidated again!
** USER REVIEWS :
- “Best bodybuilding and workout trainer ever! Can't believe this tool is free!"
- “Best bodybuilding and fitness log I have found so far! Especially for FREE! Well worth the download”
- “JEFIT is the BEST Workout and Fitness logger EVER! The combination of downloadable daily workout routines and tracking your progress online is great! Also its FREE”
- “JEFIT is the best FREE workout and fitness planner on the market, never go to the gym without this tool”
** MAJOR FEATURES :
- 1300+ weight training exercises in the largest exercise database
- Workout routine database with community created daily workout routines and fitness plans
- Two - Way Sync
- Easily track your workouts, create fitness routines, stay motivated and build muscle
- View your body and lifting progress keep you motivated for further training and weight lifting
- Fully customizable routines and exercises to create daily workout programs
** WORKOUT ROUTINE PLANNER :
- Create your own daily custom fitness plans personalized to your goals to help you get in shape and improve your health
- Download community created weight training routines for both men and women
- Routines specific for your goals, i.e getting six pack abs, building a lean body, lose weight, increase strength
** DETAILED EXERCISE DATABASE :
- Search weight lifting and muscle building exercises to create your own daily fitness routines
- Exercises for all major weight lifting equipment including barbell, dumbbells, kettlebells, strength and cardio machines and more
- Detailed exercise instructions and animations
- Track cardio, yoga, fitness and strength training exercises
- Create your own custom exercises and view progress your favorite exercises
** USER-FRIENDLY INTERFACE :
- Quick and simple tracking of your weight/reps and sets for exercises
- Save your best lifting record for each exercise
** WORKOUT WITH FRIENDS :
- Connect with and add friends to help stay motivated
- Compete, challenge, share your progress and compare stats with the community
- Log into your profile page to update your friends on how you are doing with your training progress
- Share your workouts via email, Facebook, Google+ and Twitter
** TWO - WAY SYNC
- Sync your workout data and save your lifting and body stat progress
- Download from community created strength routines and daily fitness plans
* To utilize the sync feature, a JEFIT Account is required to back up your data and keep track of your workouts on the website. You can create a FREE Account at www.jefit.com
JEFIT is brought to you by Jefit Inc, the top workout, fitness and bodybuilding trainer. See why millions of bodybuilders, fitness enthusiasts, and exercisers have chosen JEFIT to stay on track with their fitness goals and improve their workouts
It is a personal trainer in your pocket!
GPS Cycling Ride Bike is 100% free application, every service in GPS Cycling Ride Bike is 100% available.
Track your runs and rides with GPS Cycling Ride Bike, monitors statistics of your cycling and use weather forecast (Yahoo weather, forecast) in application. While cycling, track your speed, time and distance. This GPS Cycling application is everything what you need for leisure rider, bmx rider, or professional mtb racer. GPS Cycling Ride Bike supports more than 5030 different devices. GPS Cycling Ride Bike application is translated on three languages (Italian, English and Serbian) in near future will be more!
☆ We do not save your coordinates or share them. We are using your coordinates only to display your route graphically, to count speed and measure distance.
☆ We use login data only for graphical display and binding data to your profile.
☆ More personalization options for easy GPS Cycling.
☆ More statistical data about GPS Tracking.
☆ More interaction with the user, and more options while cycling.
☆ Save data about your previous Cycling and preview on web (optional).
GPS Cycling Ride Bike – GPS Cycling, Map My Ride, Mountain Biking, GPS Tracking, Live GPS tracking and Road Bike Tracker.
This is first version (v1.4) of GPS Cycling Ride Bike application. ☆Rate and leave a comment, it will means a lot to us!
Thank you. :)
Komoot offers the smart & easy way to experience the great outdoors. The go-to app for hikers and bikers, komoot gives you topographic maps, turn-by-turn navigation, recommendations on cool places, & much more.
GET CUSTOM, REAL-TIME NAVIGATION
- Get Smart Tours tailored to your fitness level and sport preferences
- Hop on your bike, take a hike, or choose from other sport types, including road or mountain biking
- Use topographic maps and turn-by-turn voice navigation to guide you so you can focus on the path ahead
- Check out Tour characteristics like surface, difficulty, distance and elevation, so you can plan down to the last detail
- Always know how fast you’re going, how far you’ve gone and how much longer you have to travel
DISCOVER & SHARE COOL OUTDOOR SIGHTS
- Check out Highlights to get recommendations on interesting places from others like you
- Create your own Highlights to share your outdoor expertise with fellow outdoor people
- Add photos, tips, and vote on your Highlights
- Show us what you like and we’ll recommend Smart Tours over time―only from komoot!
EXPLORE WITH NO LIMITS
- Offline Maps allows you to download your planned outdoor activities for offline usage
- Komoot automatically syncs across devices including your smartphone, desktop and tablet
- Follow your friends and keep up with their outdoor adventures
- Explore with the flick of a wrist: komoot is now available on Android Wear smartwatches!
“Komoot does for hiking and biking what Apple does for hardware: makes it easily accessible and fun to use.”
- Cult of Mac
For support and tips, please visit help.komoot.de
The purpose of Ghost Race is to help you reach your goals by making your workouts more fun. You can't always have a friend to help encourage you through a workout, now you can, virtually and in real time. Working out with a ghost allows you to pace yourself because you can see your progress on a course along with the ghost. People are constantly changing speed throughout a workout. A ghost in Ghost Race does the same thing because Ghost Race records every step along the way and plays it back while you race a ghost.
* Road Biking
* Mountain Biking
* Race against a ghost PRs in real time
* Find new places to workout
* Create new courses in your area
* Voice updates during race
* Filter courses by sport
* Filter courses to find friends ghosts
* Casual race mode for learning a course or for the non-competitive types
* Offline racing for remote locations (some devices will not support this feature)
* Auto map tile caching for offline racing and to save on your data plan
* Rate courses by terrain and landscape
* Mapping by Open Street Maps (OSM)
* Stays on top of screen lock, so you can turn off the display to save some juice
* Switch apps while racing and Ghost Race will continue timing & tracking in the background
* Voice updates stop music player when using a Bluetooth headset.