ErgData is a free application designed to run on newer Android devices. ErgData can connect to a PM5 monitor using Bluetooth Smart. When using a PM3 or PM4 monitor, it requires a USB cable and a USB OTG adapter to connect the Android device to a Concept2 Indoor Rower. Not all Android devices support USB connection to a PM3 or PM4, so please check the compatibility list below or test your device before purchasing cables or a cradle for your device. Once connected, it provides additional rowing statistics, stores and displays your workout results, and uploads your workouts to the Concept2 Online Logbook. It also offers the enhanced visibility of a backlit display.
■ Displays your rowing data in real time.
■ Offers a choice of two screens:
1. Screen similar to your Performance Monitor (showing choice of watts, calories or current pace) plus two additional pieces of data from the list below.
2. Screen showing:
■ Logs all your rowing workouts, including intervals, splits and heart rate information.
■ Uploads workouts directly to the Concept2 Online Logbook.
■ Displays your workout information on a color, backlit screen, so you can see your rowing information in a darkened room.
■ Displays weight-adjusted scores.
■ Allows you to view different units on your monitor and device (for example, you can display watts on the device while viewing average pace on the monitor).
■ Indoor Rower and SkiErg Finder access for when traveling
■ Displays weight-adjusted scores.
■ Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) with a PM5 monitor updated with beta firmware version 18 build 4 or SkiErg PM5 beta firmware 718 build 4 or later
■ Android phone or tablet with Bluetooth Smart
■ Concept2 Indoor Rower (any model) with a PM3 or PM4 monitor:
PM3—updated with firmware version 315 or 108 or later
PM4—updated with firmware version 318 or 29 or later
■ 1. Android Concept2 cable (available from Concept2), part number 2781 for $10.00 (includes an
interface cable as well as a cradle to hold your Android smartphone)
2. USB Cable and a USB OTG (On-The-Go) Adapter (available from Amazon, Monoprice and other
online vendors). For smartphones, Concept2 recommends part number 1093 Smartphone Cradle for
■ A compatible Android device with a firmware version that supports USB Host mode. To test compatibility, use the “USB Host Diagnostics” app available free from the Google Play Store. If the USB Host Diagnostics pass all tests, then ErgData for Android will work.
The following versions support USB Host mode:
Android 3.2 Honeycomb API Level 12 or higher should work but no testing has been done by Concept2. Use the USB Host diagnostics to check.
Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich
Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Android 4.2 Jelly Bean
Please note that Concept2 cannot guarantee compatibility with any particular device. Manufacturers frequently make changes that may disable ErgData, or you may have an earlier version than we tested. Some devices may require additional steps or special hardware to make it work, and some will never work.
See http://www.concept2.com/service/software/ergdata/android-requirements for Device Compatibility table.
Note: ErgData will not function properly if a LogCard is in the monitor. Remove any LogCard before using ErgData.
Please visit www.concept2.com for ErgData FAQs and How to Use information.
The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email email@example.com
- Indoor Rower/Erg
- On-the-water rowing (with or without GPS)
- Concept2 Dynamic erg
- Concept2 Erg w/Slides
- Concept2 SkiErg
- Cross-country skiing. (with or without GPS)
You can also set targets to track your workout progress.
Also includes a great rowing and fitness calculator with the following functions:
- Average Split
- Watts <-> Pace
- Stroke Power Index (SPI)
- Distance Per Strike (DPS)
- Target Pace
- Rugby Test
- 2K Time <-> Watts
- VO2 Max
- Paul's Law Estimated Time and Pace
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
We've now added Nonathlon (www.nonathlon.com) integration into the app! You can update your scores directly from the workout view, or update multiple scores from the detail view on the Nonathlon tab!
Report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond as quickly as possible!
The Runtastic Road Bike Tracker app has been developed with the needs of road bikers in mind & offers everything they could wish for. Runtastic Road Bike is ideal for all types of cycling activities, be it a casual ride across the park, an interval training on your road bike or race like Tour de France. Start GPS tracking your bike tours, races,training rides and benefit from comprehensive analyses. Experience biking on a new level!
ROAD BIKE APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
* Track bike rides via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
* Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Maps (Google Maps): Details on your current location
* Offline Maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Determine cadence & speed during your velo tours with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your rides
* Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate Powersong to boost motivation!
* Wind & weather conditions
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat, as well as graphs & training progress
* Open Street Map/Open Cycle Map Integration: Plan bike tours & discover new routes
* Share your routes & success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKING HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your cycling workouts to Runtastic.com where they’re automatically added to your training log. Detailed information on your bike activities, comparisons with your friends, as well as further benefits help you stay motivated, improve your race times & reach your personal training goals. Hello, Tour de France!
Get the free Runtastic Road Bike app now!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Brand new test that determines gym users Aerobic Fitness Levels
Following the release of the most reliable and easy to use aerobic fitness test - The Multistage Fitness Test (also known as the 'bleep test') – sports coach UK now bring you a new fitness test using an indoor rowing machine.
Developed by sports coach UK, the lead agency for coaching in the UK, the Rowing Fitness Test app is designed to give gym users and personal trainers a quick and easy measure of aerobic fitness.
Rowing has become a very popular form of physical activity, as well as a competitive sport. Rowing ergometers can be seen in most gymnasia and provide a whole body workout requiring the ability to sustain a high aerobic capacity. An incremental maximal oxygen uptake test (VO2max test) provides the best indicator of an individual’s aerobic fitness. VO2max has also been found to be a very strong predictor of 2000-metre rowing performance.
This test works when a person incrementally increases their stroke rate until the desired stroke rate cannot be maintained. The stroke rate is controlled by a series of bleeps. These bleeps start slow, but get progressively faster. The rower stops when they cannot maintain the desired stroke rate, and the time at which they stop provides a good indicator of their maximal oxygen uptake (20-50ml/kg/min).
The Rowing Fitness Test app includes written instructions and a video demonstration of how to use the app, and a table explaining the results. All you need is to perform the test on a rowing ergometer (ideally Concept 2) and a set of headphones.
Full instructions of how to use the app
Health and Safety information
Multiple profiles for Male and Females
Supporting information about VO2 max
Graphical display of past results
Links to Facebook and Twitter
This crew & rowing specific strength and conditioning program focuses on the aspect of this sport that includes:
- Upper body development
- Lower body development
- Aerobic capacity
- Power, speed, and endurance
- Injury prevention
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
• Multiple user profile supported
• Male voice through the levels.
• Share through Mail, Bluetooth, Facebook, SMS, Peep, Friend Stream
• 20 meter shuttle distance.
• Vo2Max calculated and rated.
• Runs in sleep mode.
• Simple user interface.
• Save or remove old results.
This app uses text to speech (TTS) and requires text to speech app (FREE)
More info here: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Android+TextToSpeech
The test is often regarded as one of the key entry requirements for most police and military service entry across the globe is available on your Android phone. The Bleep Fitness Test is a handy component for anyone serious about their fitness regime.
Free Key Features:
* Single user profile
* Configurable audio cues indicating the start of each shuttle and level
* 15 or 20 metre shuttle distance
* Calculates users VO2Max performance with rating
* Tablular display of users results
* Share your results via email, SMS, google+, facebook (requires app to be installed)
* Easy to read and use UI
* Lock phone and app continues to run
* Contains adverts
Additional Paid Features:
* Multiple users profiles and results history
* No adverts
This app uses text to speech (TTS) so requires an approiate text to speech app (see https://market.android.com/developer?pub=Android+TextToSpeech)
The Bleep Test is also known as Beep Test, Shuttle Run, Pacer Test or Multistage Fitness Test.
This app can help you.
All you need is
- a pair of running shoes
- a flat 20 meter running pitch
- a modicum of enthusiasm
- this app
The app is a simple, meat'n'potatoes, program that will assist you in a private execution of the beep test. It will
- prompt you with ringtones that you select
- allows to run the first level at either of 8.0 kph or 8.5 kph
- display seconds to beep
- display seconds to next level
- display distance covered so far (incl. shuttles) and time elapsed
Note: Use "Settings" to select ringtones prior to first use (as many phones' default is "silent")
When you are done, the app will provide you with
- an estimated VO2_Max
- an estimated calorie consumption
... that will
- give you bragging rights (hopefully)
- allow you to compare your fitness to that of the general population
- allow you to chart your progress
Caution : Some side effects have been noticed
- Runner's high. You will find yourself smiling far too much
- Fitter. Regularly done, you will be able to 'run up those stairs'
- Leaner. Darn, gotta buy smaller jeans!
p.s. If you have having trouble with sound, make sure "Notification Volume" on your phone is turned up
Also from this author: The Yo-Yo Intermittent Test
- Use the app during your workouts to measure distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- The premium voice coaching by selected adidas athlete (for example Derrick Rose) and highly customizable audible alerts enhance your motivation to achieve your goals.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Analyze your data: get your running and workout score and keep track of your time, burned calories and pace.
- Get your performance in animated charts (also in landscape).
- Set individual goals to improve your fitness with a variety of workouts and training plans. Use the free training plans to prepare for your next 5k run, 10k run, half-marathon or marathon. The app also features several workout plans that help you to lose weight or to improve your running technique.
- You´re not a runner? – No problem. We have you covered with more than 400 strength and flexibility exercises to improve your fitness.
- Get stronger, get in shape, lose weight: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility fitness exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Heart-rate tracking & coaching: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching. Train more effectively by using heart rate to give real time feedback about your body response.
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailed elevation profile.
Intergration of miCoach devices:
- Integrates Training with the miCoach Fit Smart. The miCoach FIT SMART wristband measures a variety of data (heart rate without chest band, distance, stride rate, pace, calories etc.) which can be displayed on your miCoach train & run app.
- Stride-rate tracking & coaching: support of miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as a stride sensor for running on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Stride-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking of stride. adidas SPEED_CELL delivers you distance and pace of your workout independent from GPS to enable indoor training and more accurate pace based trainings.
- Sync to miCoach.com cloud to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchronized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
HIIT workouts are increasing strength endurance, athletic capacity and condition, they are also improving glucose metabolism, improving the maximal oxygen consumption and could bring a better feeling for timing in sports.
This special method is especially used by athletes in sprinting, mid-distance and long-distance running, rowing, climbing, boxing, MMA, Soccer, American Football, langlauf, as this method brings a better result with less time invested.
The Next Champ HIIT Training Timer App was exclusively developed for the "Next Champ" boxing brand and is extensively used in their own gym. The learning and experience gained during the training with amateurs, professional boxers and boxers from the national team, went directly into the development process of the app to bring the best possible timer for an effective HIIT workout.
The Next Champ HIIT Timer is not only a simple HIIT timer, it's also perfect for Pyramid Training, with a special Pyramid Timer section. For both modes it's possible to create and save own workout scenarios.
○ HIIT Training Timer with presets and also free configurable
○ Pyramid training with presets and free configurable
○ Reminder function to schedule your own workout plan. Just once or on specific days? No problem, you can schedule like you want
○ Workout overview: Keep track of you previous workouts
○ Signal volume is independent from the system volume, so you can individually control the music in the background from the timer signal
○ MOTIVATION: The app levels up your motivation every time you use it with the best quotes from boxing legends, that made their way to the top (unfortunately without this app, but if they had it …) :)
-20 seconds of intense training
-10 seconds of rest
-8 rounds total
This is the go-to workout for athletes, trainers, and used extensively in Crossfit. It’s tough, but you’ll get the most out of your training regiment.
-Simple to use
-Easy to read
-Track your progress
The purpose of Ghost Race is to help you reach your goals by making your workouts more fun. You can't always have a friend to help encourage you through a workout, now you can, virtually and in real time. Working out with a ghost allows you to pace yourself because you can see your progress on a course along with the ghost. People are constantly changing speed throughout a workout. A ghost in Ghost Race does the same thing because Ghost Race records every step along the way and plays it back while you race a ghost.
* Road Biking
* Mountain Biking
* Race against a ghost PRs in real time
* Find new places to workout
* Create new courses in your area
* Voice updates during race
* Filter courses by sport
* Filter courses to find friends ghosts
* Casual race mode for learning a course or for the non-competitive types
* Offline racing for remote locations (some devices will not support this feature)
* Auto map tile caching for offline racing and to save on your data plan
* Rate courses by terrain and landscape
* Mapping by Open Street Maps (OSM)
* Stays on top of screen lock, so you can turn off the display to save some juice
* Switch apps while racing and Ghost Race will continue timing & tracking in the background
* Voice updates stop music player when using a Bluetooth headset.