The world's best app for tracking rowing workouts.
Simply log your time and distance and watch your stats improve!
Designed with Concept 2 rowers specifically in mind, but perfect any rower that reports time and distance in meters,
Cloud sync & other features coming soon. Feature requests and feedback are welcome - email email@example.com
The Runtastic Road Bike Tracker app has been developed with the needs of road bikers in mind & offers everything they could wish for. Runtastic Road Bike is ideal for all types of cycling activities, be it a casual ride across the park, an interval training on your road bike or race like Tour de France. Start GPS tracking your bike tours, races,training rides and benefit from comprehensive analyses. Experience biking on a new level!
ROAD BIKE APP FEATURES & BENEFITS: (limited in Lite version)
* Track bike rides via GPS: Distance, duration, speed, elevation gain, pace, calories burned, etc.
* LIVE Tracking & Cheers: Go LIVE and show your friends where and how fast you’re cycling & let them cheer you on for more motivation
* Route search: Browse & search thousands of bike routes (available in the app and on Runtastic.com)
* Voice Coach: Keeps you posted on speed, distance, elevation gain, etc.
* Maps (Google Maps): Details on your current location
* Offline Maps: Download & save maps to your smartphone
* Colored Traces (speed, elevation, climb rate, heart rate, etc.)
* Display your current rate of climb during a tour (elevation gain/minute)
* Show current grade in %
* Determine cadence & speed during your velo tours with the Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Heart rate measurement (with additional hardware)
* Configure your display: You choose which values are shown during your rides
* Auto Pause: No need to manually stop & start activities during short breaks (with Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor)
* Music: Create a playlist for your tours & activate Powersong to boost motivation!
* Wind & weather conditions
* Detailed post-tour analysis incl. time rode uphill, downhill, flat, as well as graphs & training progress
* Open Street Map/Open Cycle Map Integration: Plan bike tours & discover new routes
* Share your routes & success on Google+, Facebook, Twitter and via email
COMPATIBLE BIKING HARDWARE:
* Runtastic Heart Rate Combo Monitor
* Runtastic Speed & Cadence Sensor (Bluetooth Low Energy)
* Runtastic Bike Case for Android Smartphones
* Runtastic Sports Armband
You can upload all your cycling workouts to Runtastic.com where they’re automatically added to your training log. Detailed information on your bike activities, comparisons with your friends, as well as further benefits help you stay motivated, improve your race times & reach your personal training goals. Hello, Tour de France!
Get the free Runtastic Road Bike app now!
Runtastic is all about health & fitness apps! Check out more of our apps to help you reach your fitness goals at http://play.google.com/store/search?q=pub:Runtastic
Brand new test that determines gym users Aerobic Fitness Levels
Following the release of the most reliable and easy to use aerobic fitness test - The Multistage Fitness Test (also known as the 'bleep test') – sports coach UK now bring you a new fitness test using an indoor rowing machine.
Developed by sports coach UK, the lead agency for coaching in the UK, the Rowing Fitness Test app is designed to give gym users and personal trainers a quick and easy measure of aerobic fitness.
Rowing has become a very popular form of physical activity, as well as a competitive sport. Rowing ergometers can be seen in most gymnasia and provide a whole body workout requiring the ability to sustain a high aerobic capacity. An incremental maximal oxygen uptake test (VO2max test) provides the best indicator of an individual’s aerobic fitness. VO2max has also been found to be a very strong predictor of 2000-metre rowing performance.
This test works when a person incrementally increases their stroke rate until the desired stroke rate cannot be maintained. The stroke rate is controlled by a series of bleeps. These bleeps start slow, but get progressively faster. The rower stops when they cannot maintain the desired stroke rate, and the time at which they stop provides a good indicator of their maximal oxygen uptake (20-50ml/kg/min).
The Rowing Fitness Test app includes written instructions and a video demonstration of how to use the app, and a table explaining the results. All you need is to perform the test on a rowing ergometer (ideally Concept 2) and a set of headphones.
Full instructions of how to use the app
Health and Safety information
Multiple profiles for Male and Females
Supporting information about VO2 max
Graphical display of past results
Links to Facebook and Twitter
- Indoor Rower/Erg
- On-the-water rowing (with or without GPS)
- Concept2 Dynamic erg
- Concept2 Erg w/Slides
- Concept2 SkiErg
- Cross-country skiing. (with or without GPS)
You can also set targets to track your workout progress.
Also includes a great rowing and fitness calculator with the following functions:
- Average Split
- Watts <-> Pace
- Stroke Power Index (SPI)
- Distance Per Strike (DPS)
- Target Pace
- Rugby Test
- 2K Time <-> Watts
- VO2 Max
- Paul's Law Estimated Time and Pace
- Basal Metabolic Rate (BMR)
- Body Mass Index (BMI)
We've now added Nonathlon (www.nonathlon.com) integration into the app! You can update your scores directly from the workout view, or update multiple scores from the detail view on the Nonathlon tab!
Report any problems to firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll respond as quickly as possible!
This crew & rowing specific strength and conditioning program focuses on the aspect of this sport that includes:
- Upper body development
- Lower body development
- Aerobic capacity
- Power, speed, and endurance
- Injury prevention
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
Fitivity introduces “Fitivity Events”
Find fitness, sports or recreational events in selected U.S cities. Discover local pick-up games, road races, open gyms, group workouts, fitness classes, clinics, camps, leagues and more in your area!
* Fun achievements and rewards to keep you motivated
* Based on the 7-minute workout featured in NY Times Magazine
Using nothing more than a chair, a wall, and your own body weight, the 7-minute workout is based on scientific studies to provide the maximum benefit of working out regularly in the shortest time possible.
YOU ONLY LIVE THRICE
Just like your favorite video game, Seven starts you off with three lives. Skip a day and lose a heart, but miss 3 workouts in a month and your progress resets to zero and it's game over! Work out every day for 7 months to achieve 100% and become a 7/7 champion.
Seven also motivates you toward your goal with positive reinforcement:
— Unlock achievements from Novice to Athlete as you vary your routine
— Earn rewards and health-related giveaways
— Set up daily reminders, or when you've missed too many workouts
— Track your progress visually on color-coded graphs and calendars
— Share your success with friends by e-mail, text message, Twitter or Facebook
THE ULTIMATE 7-MINUTE WORKOUT APP
Seven guides you through the 7-minute workouts with precise illustrations, visual timers, spoken instructions and even tactile feedback to switch between 30 seconds of intense exercise and 10 seconds of rest.
— No internet access needed. Work out anytime, anywhere!
— Play songs from your favorite music app in the background
— Fitness enthusiasts can do multiple circuits for longer workouts
— Armband friendly: vibration or voice mode indicates when to switch exercises
— Google drive sync to keep your progress up-to-date on all your devices
— The "Learn" tab includes pro tips on how to perform each exercise
Now all of us, busy as we are, can stay in shape!
Share your experience with #SevenApp:
- small app size and memory usage
- accurate speed and distance measurement
- map view and statistics for current recording
- adjustable target pace (minutes/km interval)
- MET method calculated calories
- records can be saved
- overall statistics (contains also not saved tracks)
- clean and intuitive interface
- free with no ads
Start riding with the MapMyRide community. Record GPS-based activities to view detailed stats; connect with 400+ devices to import and analyze all your data in one place; log over 600 different activity types.
New Android Wear app allows you to start tracking and keep an eye on your progress all from your wrist.
ALL THE FEATURES YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
☆ Gear Tracker - Add your athletic shoes and start tracking mileage with Gear Tracker. Help yourself avoid common injuries and get notified when it’s time for a new pair.
☆ 600+ Activities - Log and record workouts with the largest selection of activities, including running, cycling, walking, gym workouts, cross training, yoga and tons of others.
☆ Workout Stats - Record GPS-based workouts with customizable voice feedback for precise stats like pace, route, distance, calorie burn, elevation profile and more.
SHARE FITNESS & NUTRITION DATA
☆ Share Data - Sync your account with other health and nutrition apps like MyFitnessPal and Google Fit.
TRAIN LIKE A PRO WITH MVP MEMBERSHIP
☆ Go MVP - Be a premium member for an ad-free experience and access special features like heart rate analysis, personal training plans, audio coaching, and Live Tracking.
☆ MVP Members Only - Enjoy exclusive offers and promotions from our partners.
JOIN THE COMMUNITY
☆ Activity Feed - Share your progress and see what friends are doing on your Activity Feed. Whether you’re a beginner, casually active, looking to rededicate yourself to fitness or an athletic enthusiast, you’ll fit in perfectly with our 30+ million member strong community.
☆ Social - Share your progress and workouts with friends on social media.
MORE FEATURES ON THE WEB
☆ 24/7 Activity Graph - Connect devices to view steps, sleep, workouts and more, all in one expertly designed graph.
☆ Import Data - We make it easy to connect and import data from the best activity tracking devices in the industry. Connect devices from Jawbone, Misfit, Fitbit, Garmin, Withings and more (Bluetooth Smart™ and ANT+™).
☆ Challenges - Join Challenges for some friendly, virtual competition, climb the leaderboards and win prizes.
Be sure to visit us at www.MapMyFitness.com for the full experience.
Should you choose to upgrade to MVP, payment will be charged to your Google Wallet account at confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 per month while the yearly subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month. Subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. There is no increase in cost when renewing.
Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal turned off on wallet.google.com and click on ‘Update or cancel your subscription’ on the Transactions page after purchase. Once purchased, the current period cannot be cancelled. Any unused portion of a free trial period is forfeited if you choose to purchase a subscription to MVP.
Under Armour Connected Fitness powers the complete digital product suite of MapMyFitness, including MapMyRun, MapMyRide, MapMyWalk, MapMyHike, and the Under Armour Record app. Our mission is to make all athletes better by providing the digital connected fitness products they need to train, perform and improve.
- Display stroke rate, stroke count, distance, speed, time, elapsed time, calories, heart rate, etc.
- Built-in graphs and maps
- Logbook to store all your workouts
- Programmable workouts with simple graphical wizard
- “Erg with Friends” allows you to erg against friends anywhere in the world with live results
- Supports sweeps, sculls, kayaks, dragon boats, Concept2 ergometers (versions PM3, PM4 and PM5)
- All the features of ErgData and much more
- Bluetooth wireless or USB wired connection to Concept2 erg
BoatCoach saves you from spending hundreds of dollars on a dedicated stroke meter and provides features not found elsewhere. BoatCoach uses your phone’s built-in sensors so no wires required!
- Stroke rate / count
- Speed average
- Speed for the last 10 strokes
- Elapsed time
- Calories / Watts
- Heart rate
ADDITIONAL CONCEPT2 ERG MEASUREMENTS (similar to ErgData)
- Drive length / speed
- Drag factor
- Use 8 predefined programs including pyramids, tabata, 3 x 2000M, 10x500M, etc.
- Create unlimited programs using simple graphical wizard
- Program time, distance, effort, target stroke rate
- Use programs for both rowing and Concept2 erging
- Store all your rowing and Concept2 erg workouts in a single logbook
- Edit and email workout details
- View graphs of prior workouts
- Upload workouts to Concept2 website
- Plot speed, stroke rate, and heart rate vs. distance and time
- Adjust y-axis max/min to optimize display area
- Pinch & zoom to view in more detail
- Automatically store graphs in logbook for later viewing
- Plot rowing in motion using phone's sensors
ERG WITH FRIENDS
- Erg against friends whether they be in the same room or a different continent,
- Up to 8 people row with each other while sharing live workout data (stroke rate, speed, time, distance)
- Map multiple workouts simultaneously with satellite or street view
- Color route by speed, date, and piece
- Collect and email CSV data while rowing and erging. Speed, distance, heart rate, stroke rate, etc. Graph in spreadsheets like Excel.
- Collect and email GPX information while rowing. Map your workout in Endomondo, Garmin Connect, and other applications.
HEART RATE MONITOR (HRM)
- Check and record your heart rate
- Bluetooth Smart / Bluetooth Low Energy HRMs are supported
- Also support for legacy Zephyr HxM HRM
- Hands-free autostart pieces
- Manually start / stop / clear /pause / resume pieces
- App can speak start/stop/speed/time/distance/etc [useful for visually impaired rowers]
- View acceleration vs. time graph for your boat
- Email graphs to yourself
- Help optimize your stroke
- View Concept2 force plot, including quarterly average and distribution
- Programs, graphs, Bluetooth smart HRM, maps, and data capture require paid upgrade for full functionality.
- 4 customizable screen layouts. Choose the data you want to see.
- View distance in meters, kilometers, feet, miles
- View speed in m/s, km/hr, ft/s, miles/hr, min/500m, min/1000m, min/mile
CONCEPT2 USERS – IMPORTANT
- Upgrade PM to the *latest* firmware
- For Bluetooth connection a PM5 and a phone with Android 4.3+ is required
- For USB connection, phone must pass USB Host Mode compatibility tests. Use the “USB Host Diagnostics” app available free from the Google Play Store.
- App will not function properly if a LogCard is in the monitor. Remove any LogCard first.
Questions, comments, suggestions, issues... please see www.boatcoachapp.com
[If your phone has Android OS version less than 4.1, see instructions at www.boatcoachapp.com/instructions.php.]
You can calculate your Distance, Time, Average Split, Weight Adjusted Scores, and Predictions using Paul’s Law. You can also view World Records and compare yourself against the best.
Weight adjustment uses the following formula from Concept 2:
Wf = [body weight in lbs / 270] raised to the power .222
Corrected time = Wf x actual time (seconds)
Corrected distance = actual distance / Wf
Paul's Law says that for a rowing athlete with balanced speed and endurance capabilities, for every doubling of distance the 500m split should increase by five seconds.
Butt and Thigh Workout is a set of buttock home exercises which are designed for women who want sexy butts. Our home exercises are designed by professional fitness coach. These home exercises are very effective and easy to follow. Our home exercises require no equipment so you can do it anywhere, at your home.
This is free and lite version of application. Your child will be happy to sing with us. Our App consists of popular collection of butt and thigh workout to lose weight fat burning tutorial:
Check out these amazing workout tutorials videos for both beginners and advanced levels. choose your style and learn how to apply butt and thigh workout to lose weight fat burning, workout and many more.
Lower Body HIIT for Strong Legs HIIT Man Workout
37 Minute Bodyweight Cardio Training Lower Body Strength Butt Thigh Workout
Barre Workout Video Free 39 Minute Barre Workout at Home
Squat Free Butt Thigh Workout No Squat Leg Workout by
5 Minute Inner Thigh Workout for Lean Toned Thighs
5 Minute ing Workout Shape Tone Tighten and Lift your Booty in 5 Minutes
Plyometric and Cardio HIIT for Legs HIIT Plyo Workout
5 Minute Leg Leaner Booty Toner Lower Body Workout to Get Legs like a Dancer
Sports Endurance Workout Stamina Speed and Agility Workout
Lean Strong Strength Training and Toning Workout for Fat Loss
No Squat Workout for Butt and Thighs Leg Workout without Squats or Lunges
Bodybuilding Leg Workout for Mass Bodybuilding Workout with Dumbbells for Lower Body
Lower Body Tabata Workout HIIT Workout to Burn Belly Fat Tone Glutes Thighs
Fitness and health ! What we all are looking for is a perfect body with perfect body shape. Some may look for well build chest, strong legs, six pack abs or 6 pack, arms with powerful bicep and triceps, massive shoulders, thigh, breast, firm breast and great calf muscles. Are you having a lean legs, or weight loss, or to burn calories Don't worry we are here with an exercise app for women where you can find exercise whole body free with exercise to gain muscle, exercise to slim tone, exercise to flatten stomach, exercise to grow taller, exercise for body building etc.
Tone your buttocks and thighs with Leg Lift Exercises and have achieve the sexy body you want. Only the best workouts for lower body to tone your buttocks. It's easy and fast to train your buttocks, anywhere with this 10 minutes workout. Just 10 minutes daily, do not need to use gym equipment to achieve a sexy and healthy body.
Any training that works and/or stretches the buttocks is acceptable, by way of example lunges, hip thrusts, climbing stairs, fencing, bicycling, rowing, squats, arabesque, aerobics, and many distinct exercise routines for that base.
The correct exercise form keeps your muscles workout effective and safe. You can reference the full bodybuilding exercises to develop your core strength, abdomen, to arms, shoulders, chest, hamstrings, quadriceps, glutes, hips, to legs, calfs and more. Now you can go to the gym and do a lot more variations of exercise!
Gym Guru Pro is the ad-free, fully-featured version of Gym Guru - the premier workout generator and fitness application for Android. If you’re ready to begin a new fitness regimen or your current routine is stale and ineffective, let the Guru do the heavy lifting and design your workouts for you.
Gym Guru generates highly effective, customized workout routines to help you maximize your time in the gym and help you reach your fitness goals. Simply supply Gym Guru with some basic information and watch as your entire workout routine is generated within seconds.
Don't get a trainer. Get the Guru.
Gym Guru eliminates confusion you might have when choosing a routine and is an excellent alternative to expensive personal training services. The workout generator uses a system of "educated randomness" to deliver workouts that are highly-effective, yet fresh and exciting. Animations are provided for each exercise to display proper form and technique. Gym Guru also allows you to track and review workout data to help you optimize progress
and stay motivated as you achieve your fitness goals.
Gym Guru is available in both English and Spanish and comes with a simple, yet stylish user interface that allows for quick navigation and seamless execution of app functions.
Some of the highlights include:
*Generate custom workouts based on your availability, experience level, focus bodypart, and fitness goal
*Easily tweak your workouts exactly to your liking by reordering routine days and exercises, adding/removing exercises, and editing sets and reps
*Includes an action bar for simple and convenient navigation
*Features drag and drop functionality
*Save workout programs for later with the Workout Manager (Gym Guru Pro exclusive)
*Advanced workout programs for quicker, most effective results (Gym Guru Pro exclusive)
*Supercharge your workouts by adding advanced intensity techniques - supersets, drop sets, and rest pause sets (Gym Guru Pro exclusive)
*Track your workouts as you complete them by logging sets, reps, and weight for each exercise
Try Gym Guru today!
Erg Tracker displays and graphs workout information from your Concept 2 Online Logbook.
The main screen shows an overview of your training to date. From there you can graph your meters rowed by week.
Other screens allow you to graphically see your improvement over time and to plan your next workout by reviewing your personal best and previous two results for a given time or distance.
You can visualize your progress by graphing your results for a given set-distance or fixed-timed workout over time.
With SportLog you have a detailed overview of your training performance.
Examining the statistics is fun and motivates to practice more.
A training session consists of the following values and is entered manually:
• Sport type (cycling, mountain biking, running, swimming, inline skating, cross country skiing, walking, hiking, indoor cycling, weight training, skitouring, snowshoeing, rowing, rowing indoor, others)
• Duration in hours, minutes and seconds
• Distance in km/mi
• Elevation in m/ft
• Average heart rate
• Tour (used to form groups that can be added up)
The following reports on the training sessions are possible:
• Sum and average - total, per year/month/week and per sport
• List of training sessions, sorted by date, distance, duration, elevation or speed
• Bar chart with hours/distance per week and month (different colors for every sport)
• Line chart with the cumulated training values (for comparing with past years)
• Search for specific terms (track/tour/comment)
• Add up individual training sessions to a tour (e.g. training camps, overnight trips)
To prevent data loss, there is a Backup function that copies the training sessions to a server in the Internet.
Originally Sportlog was designed for triathlon, but the App is suitable for all endurance athletes.
The purpose of Ghost Race is to help you reach your goals by making your workouts more fun. You can't always have a friend to help encourage you through a workout, now you can, virtually and in real time. Working out with a ghost allows you to pace yourself because you can see your progress on a course along with the ghost. People are constantly changing speed throughout a workout. A ghost in Ghost Race does the same thing because Ghost Race records every step along the way and plays it back while you race a ghost.
* Road Biking
* Mountain Biking
* Race against a ghost PRs in real time
* Find new places to workout
* Create new courses in your area
* Voice updates during race
* Filter courses by sport
* Filter courses to find friends ghosts
* Casual race mode for learning a course or for the non-competitive types
* Offline racing for remote locations (some devices will not support this feature)
* Auto map tile caching for offline racing and to save on your data plan
* Rate courses by terrain and landscape
* Mapping by Open Street Maps (OSM)
* Stays on top of screen lock, so you can turn off the display to save some juice
* Switch apps while racing and Ghost Race will continue timing & tracking in the background
* Voice updates stop music player when using a Bluetooth headset.