CARQUEST VIN Decoder is easy to use and quick, making vehicle look-ups a snap from your Smartphone.
CARQUEST WebLink2 customers can now scan and upload VIN information directly from the vehicle bar code(windshield or door mounted) directly into their personal WebLink2 account. The VIN number will be present on the previous vehicle list and available to use in part look-up.
Once you have installed the application, just enter your WebLink2 login credentials into the application login screen. The VIN Decoder app is then ready to use.
The scanner should be held over the bar code and allowed to focus, or you may enter the VIN manually.
The following features are available:
• Accurate and fast VIN bar code decoding
• Scanner light for dark areas with phones so equipped
• VIN transmitted to all of your WebLink2 accounts
• Optional manual VIN entry for vehicles without barcodes
• VIN scanning and storage if communication is unavailable
• VIN delete options from the phone
Multiple vehicles can be scanned and the recorded VINs are sent to WebLink2 on command.
To obtain WebLink2 username and password for the mobile VIN decoder, you must be an active commercial customer at CARQUEST. Contact your nearest CARQUEST store for information on starting a commercial customer account or obtaining your WebLink2 credentials.
For support questions on the mobile VIN decoder application, email eCommerce@carquest.com
CARQUEST support for this product is offered M-F 8-5 EST.