Why Go Retro?
As the industry leader, Retro Fitness is focused on getting you the results you want. Our state of the art facilities, professional staff and open space workout environment provide you the ideal atmosphere to have fun and get fit.
Our convenient locations are always open, have the most modern equipment and are committed to you. Stop in any one of our locations and see why going Retro has never been easier. Join today and see the real Retro difference! We get you!
- Club Card
- Workout Log
- Class Schedule
- Club Selector
- Club Alerts
- Trainer Bios
- Smoothie Order
- Loyalty Programs
- Social Media
- Save Your Way to a FREE Membership with Retro Perk$
Fast jeder kennt Rückenschmerzen. Um aktiv etwas dagegen zu tun, zeigt ratiopharm in dieser kostenlosen App 18 einfache Übungen, die in kurzen Videos von einem Fitnesstrainer gezeigt werden und direkt mitgemacht werden können. Egal wo: Mit der ratiopharm Rückenschule sind die Übungen für jede Gelegenheit immer dabei.
Begleitet werden die Übungsvideos von weiterführenden Informationen zu Rücken und Schmerz und zur Therapie von Rückenschmerzen. Ebenfalls mit dabei ist die schon aus dem Pollen-Radar bekannte praktische Apothekensuche, die Apotheken in der Nähe des eigenen Standortes und in bestimmten Orten findet und in einer Karte anzeigt.
- 18 professionelle Übungsvideos für Zuhause, Unterwegs und fürs Büro
- Allgemeine Informationen zum Rücken, Schmerzarten und Rückenschmerzen
- Informationen zur Schmerztherapie mit ratiopharm Diclofenac
- Informationen zu weiteren Therapieformen
You no longer need timers, pens or paper to manage your workouts.
Spend two minutes to enter your workout and... that's it ... everything else is done by Gymme.
Gymme will automatically tell you what your next workout is! Record your performance (enter weight/reps/sets), leave yourself a comment/note (optional), use the rest timer for precise rest periods before the next set or exercise.
Gymme will automatically save a log of your session!
A great 1RM tool will calculate indirect maximals and correct weights per reps/set
- preloaded workout ready to use for beginners and intermediate
- 300+ exercises (with images). You can add custom exercises, set your favorites and manage Selector information (eg: seat position)
- SEND/SHARE WORKOUTS! You can send a workout to a friend or, if you're a personal trainer, send it to your clients
- PRINT & SEND workouts by email
- On-screen warnings for under-trained muscle groups! (Pro ONLY)
- WORKOUT GENERATOR! Enter 4 simple parameters and Gymme will build a workout for you!
- accurate calculation of expected workout duration
- accurate calculation of expected workout intensity
- powerful performance logging and progress charting engine (eg: Analyze your workouts for Muscle Group - Volume, Muscle Group - Rest, Training intensity, Physical progression (Weight, body measurements), and many many more!
- automatically load the next routine to be performed (for that week) and automatically load the next exercise to be performed during that workout session
- use you're own style for recording weights (eg: one side, both sides, both sides + barbell)
- save and inspect your workout logs
- accurate kcal burst calculation (per set/exercise/routine)
- in-line editing of sets during workout
- multiple countdown timers
- benchmark: Best performances archive
- wide range of options
- backup/restore your data
- custom exercise groups
Free version limitation
- 1RM calculation disabled
- Only 1 Log is saved
- new workouts can have just one routine (day)
- can't import workout with more than one routine
- can't import routines from existing workouts
- can't add new exercises (only use pre-existing)
- can't copy workout
- Workout Generator creates only a single-routine workout
- can download and import wo files from site
-Front/rear pose photos cam be added in every log
-New pref landscape layout for tablet: wo execution optimized, many more windows will follow
-New pref Large Button during wo
-Add sets on the fly during wo
-Added some restyling to follow holo theme
-Bugfix (thanks Jason!)
-cardiowave, Sitting Dumbbells Curl 60 Degrees, Smith Machine Reverse Shrug
-new, more serious , groups images
-bigger timer button for small screens
- more accurate calculation of calories: average displacement per muscle group
- different measures for left and right side
- graphic measures with objectives for each part
- added supine bench, One-Arm Cable Row, glutes exercises
- WO Exec: modify rest time for last set on the fly
- exercise edit: modify added mass (push ups, calve raises..) and tool weight
- session chart: durations
- added help for some forms
- new charts: measures trend chart, intensity/volume by day, exer duration per session
- modify bar weight during wo
- reps suggestione choosing % maximal
- routine list: added "Move to another wo" function in menu
- body weight edit mask shows diff% to target weight
- calendar view for body wegith shows numeric weight
- you can change massively any exercise belonging to a certain tool
- rest days widget: gymme have to be moved to phone memory (not sd)
- body weight: insert target body weight for analysis