You have to grant the necessary PERMISSIONS for this application!
If you are running this app on Android 4.1 and above, you need to manually grant to permission for this app to work, because Google has changed the access control policy. You can try it if you can understand the steps below:
1. On your phone go to settings→developer options, toggle on USB debugging. If you cannot even find the developer options in settings menu, you should go to settings→about phone, scroll to the last item named like "build number" and click on it for more than 10 times and then the hidden item of developer options will be shown.
2. Get the ADB tool for your phone, you can download the standalone version from here http://sourceforge.net/projects/adbstandalone/ , and Install the driver of your Android phone. You can also go to official android site http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html#Other (donwload SDK tools only) to download the Android SDK tools for your PC, and extract it on your PC.
3. Connect your phone with your PC with USB cable, you might see a dialog asking for confirmation to enable debugging this phone with the PC, select YES.
4. On your PC, open a terminal command line shell, like cmd or powershell, execute "adb devices"↵ you can see the connected device listed there.
5. If all of above are OK, just execute the command line below:
adb shell "pm grant com.robin.huangwei.vibrate500 android.permission.READ_LOGS"↵
6. Kill this application process(click the 'Recent App' button and remove it from the list) and restart it. Or simply reboot your phone, you should get the correct permission then.
# Please MAKE SURE that [Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake] or [Flash Notification for All App] Free version works on your device BEFORE purchase this.
# No refund for that reason do not work
# Remove free version after this is installed
# This is a Ad free and Plus Version of [Vibrate then Ring with Flash by Shake] and [Flash Notification for All App]
- Applied individually assigned ringtone (only paid)
- Add : Force Stop Button of Flash
- Add : Colorful Blink Screen of Notification Apps
- Add : FAQ - menu button or notification app list screen.
Reference of voice issue when activate Accessibility service
- Add : Flash Working time (for night mode)
- Add : Auto Speakerphone when answer a call by shake
(add permission : MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS)
- change : Setting screen is seperated by category
- Add : Vibration when get a call by shaking.
- Add : JellyBean (OS 4.1 higher) : Missed Call needs more permission READ_CALL_LOG
- Improve : Notification App List Screen more faster.
- Add : disable/enable flash while on call
- Add : Flash all off/on
- Add : vibrate then ring - disable when silent / ringer mode
- more share apps (whatsapp, facebook, etc...)
- bug fix of crashing flash
- Add : Notification Flash setting of the individual App
- Add : Unread SMS Flash
- Permission Add : android.permission.READ_SMS (READ YOUR SMS)
It is ONLY used to determine whether exists a unread sms.
This app does not use or collect your personal information.
- Add : Missed Call Flash
- Permission Add : android.permission.READ_CONTACTS (READ YOUR CONTACTS)
It is ONLY used to determine whether exists a missed call.
This app does not use or collect your personal information.
NFC Tools Pro Edition includes additional features such as profiles management and many others. Save your tags or tasks profiles to reuse them later. Export and import easily.
NFC Tools Pro Edition allows you to import your records or tasks directly from an existing NFC tag. You can edit your tag very quickly. Also you can run directly your tasks profile without NFC tags
And of course, other exclusive features will be coming.
Approach a tag and the application will display the available information, such as:
- The manufacturer of the tag (eg NXP, Nokia, IBM)
- The type of tag (eg: MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C, DESFire, NTAG203)
- The standard (eg: NFC Forum Type 2)
- The available technology (Android class)
- Serial number (eg: 04:85: c8: 5a: 40:2 b: 80)
- The size of the tag and data
- If writing is possible and if the tag can be configure read-only
- All records present on the tag format NDEF
You can also write data on your NFC tags such as :
- Save a text
- Register a link
- Post a link to an application
- Save a mail
- Save a contact
- Save a phone number
- Save sms
- Save GPS location
- Save address
- Configure bluetooth connection
- Save custom data
And you can set this following tasks :
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI
- Enable / Disable / Toggle WIFI Hotspot
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Bluetooth
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Mobile data
- Enable / Disable / Toggle Airplane (root)
- Configuring sound profile : Mute / Vibrate / Normal
- Set brightness mode and brightness level
- Set auto-rotate
- Set volume for ringtones and notifications
- Set volume for media
- Set volume for alarms
- Set alarm
- Set timer
- Launch a app
- Launch URL / URI
- Launch Tasker task
- TTS (text to speech)
- Configure a WIFI network
- And more !
You can write a lot of information on your tag.
Other operations is available, such as copying or erasing of NFC tag.
NFC Tools has been tested with following NFC tags :
- NTAG 203, 210, 212, 213, 215, 216
- Topaz 512 (BCM512)
- Ultralight, Ultralight C
- MIFARE Classic 1k, 4k
If you have any problems, do not hesitate to contact me.
If you don't have NFC Tags, you can buy high quality and super durable NFC tags here : http://whiztags.wakdev.com/shop/
- Requires an NFC-enabled device.
- Application's rights is limited to the use of NFC.
- Tasks require this additional free application : http://getapp.nfctasks.wakdev.com/
- If you like NFC Tools, you can buy me a coffee: http://getapp.donate.wakdev.com/
- And if you want buy me more coffee, visit : http://donate.wakdev.com/
Are you a nature enthusiast? Do you like to travel or are you often in areas that are unknown to you?
Survival Tools might just be the application you need to install on your device!
It doesn't matter if you are fishing, hiking, traveling in nature or staying in urban areas, this app will come in handy.
It features a realiable and accurate compass. A map on which you can see your location and explore the area around you in different modes(Normal, Satellite, Hybrid and Terrain) as well as create your own markers for future reference(you might want to save your camp site or watersource just in case you get lost).
If you are in a urban enviroment you can also check out the address you are currently at and with one tap open your dialer to contact local emergency services, no need to find a street sign to have to know where you are!
If you want people to know your exact location just share your latitude and longitude degrees and they can easily find you on Google Maps.
If you find yourself lost in the dark, open the flashlight and find your way back again! Are you lost and trying to get found? Use the S.O.S flashlight and everyone knows you're in trouble.
If you need to know how long a specific action takes you, use the stopwatch to measure your time in nanosecond precision and compare it with previous laps.
No survival tool is complete without a proper survival manual, and we got you covered.
Survival Tools features a complete and reliable official U.S. Army Survival Manual so you can always find information on any survival situation you can ever find yourself in.
Sea Survival, Edible plants, dangerous snakes, we've got it all!
Features in short
- Accurate Compass
- Map with lots of functions
- S.O.S. and normal flashlight
- Stopwatch with nanosecond precision
- Complete U.S. Army Survival Manual
- CAMERA: This is needed for the flashlight
- INTERNET: This is needed for the map functionality
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This is needed for the map functionality
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: This is needed for the map functionality
- WRITE_SETTINGS: This is needed for the map functionality
- VIBRATE: Vibrate phone on some touches
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: This is needed for the map functionality
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: This is needed for the map functionality
Download now and stay alive!
Strobe Light and Flashlight
- Strobe your device's screen and/or flash LED from 1 - 30 Hz. Strobing helps one to see objects vibrating too fast for the eye to see.
- Turn your device's screen and/or flash LED into a flashlight; this makes a conveinient flashlight during test setups.
- NOTE: Not all device's LED flash can be controlled by the VR Mobile app.
- Remotely control VibrationVIEW from within the VR Mobile App (while on the same network).
- Start/Stop tests
- View graphs
- Adjust amplitude and frequency
Max Acceleration Calculator:
- Calculate the maximum amount of acceleration that a shaker (from a database or user input) can output based on the mass added to the system.
- Convert Acceleration, Force, and Mass units to and from common units.
- Based on sinusoidal motion, calculate Acceleration, Frequency, Velocity, and Displacement by inputting any two of these values.
- Pick between two impact types: Plastic or Elastic, and the pulse type. Shock Calculator will find the remaining two values given two inputs: Acceleration, Impact Time, Velocity Change, and Height Change.
- Measure minimum, current, and maximum dB from your mobile device's microphone. Note: A device must have a microphone in order to use this feature.
- Measure minimum, current, and maximum acceleration in each of your mobile device's accelerometer axes.
- Zero out acceleration to calibrate for an uneven surface.
- See Vibration Research's building on Google Maps (or any other map application installed on your mobile device).
- Call, fax, or email VR directly from the app.
- Watch YouTube videos from VR.
- Visit VR's website.
- View VR's 9500 Revolution Vibration Test Controller, and the ObserVR portable DAQ.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: used for Remote Interface option.
android.permission.ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: used for Remote Interface option.
android.permission.CAMERA: used for LED Flash/Strobe option (does not take pictures).
android.permission.CHANGE_WIFI_MULTICAST_STATE: used for detecting VibrationVIEW servers for Remote Interface option.
android.permission.FLASHLIGHT: used for LED Flash/Strobe option.
android.permission.INTERNET: used for Google Analytics (disable in app settings).
android.permission.RECORD_AUDIO: used for Noise Meter option.
android.permission.VIBRATE: used for error message.
Note: This application uses Google Analytics to anonymously track usage data within the application, which can be disabled in app settings.
Note: Camera Permission is for camera LED flash control, VR Mobile does not take pictures.
* This is a TRIAL version. You have three days to make your decision about usability of this application.
* The solid cover will close the proximity sensor, therefore using this application with such covers will be meaningless.
* "Lock screen" checkbox should be cleared BEFORE removing the app!
* Ignore the proximity event during phone call
* Determines when you put your phone face down and do not turn on vibrate mode
* Can detect accidental closing of the proximity sensor when lying face up
VibraFix forces the haptic feedback to stop.
WARNING : ROOT RIGHTS REQUIRED.
On some devices, when you uncheck the haptic feedback option in settings, vibrate stills enabled for some keys.
This app is useful for people who are annoyed with this, in my point of view, bug.
It's also allways a good idea to deactivate haptic feedback in order to save some power juice.
How does it work ?
VibraFix stops totaly the vibrate with a rude and simple method : changing the permission (777 to 444) for the vibrate ressource.
Vibrafix forces vibrate to stop.
VibraFix can be started automaticaly at boot.
VibraFix is a quiet application running in the background and uses very little resources.
VibraFix can enable again the vibrate when a phone call or/and a SMS is received.
There is also an attempt to deal with the vibrate when an AlarmClock is trigged.
Optional notification in order to enable vibrate in one click.
Optional shortcuts to enable or not Vibrafix (Switch ON, Switch OFF and Switcher)
Optional options to enable only in 'Pocket Mode" or when in charge
Devices concerned :
This fix has been tested only on Motorola Defy (stock ROMs android 2.1 and android 2.2.1)
but should certainly works also on other phone devices/ROMs with the same bug.
According to stats, VibraFix is installed and used on :
Motorola devices ~85% : Motorola Defy, Motorola Milestone2, Motorola Atrix, Motorola Droid I & II
but also : Samsung Galaxy S2, Samsung Galaxy Mini, LG Swift, LG Optimus One, tcc8900, IVIO_DE38, HTC Nexus One
VibraFix is FREE to use - and without ads.
However if you want to support this app, donations are welcome. Thanks.
contact/support/donation : http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1103628
If you vote negative without information about your problem or without contact me with support page... I will not be able to try to help you !
External links, reviews and informations about VibraFix