You have to grant the necessary PERMISSIONS for this application!
If you are running this app on Android 4.1 and above, you need to manually grant to permission for this app to work, because Google has changed the access control policy. You can try it if you can understand the steps below:
1. On your phone go to settings→developer options, toggle on USB debugging. If you cannot even find the developer options in settings menu, you should go to settings→about phone, scroll to the last item named like "build number" and click on it for more than 10 times and then the hidden item of developer options will be shown.
2. Get the ADB tool for your phone, you can download the standalone version from here http://sourceforge.net/projects/adbstandalone/ , and Install the driver of your Android phone. You can also go to official android site http://developer.android.com/sdk/index.html#Other (donwload SDK tools only) to download the Android SDK tools for your PC, and extract it on your PC.
3. Connect your phone with your PC with USB cable, you might see a dialog asking for confirmation to enable debugging this phone with the PC, select YES.
4. On your PC, open a terminal command line shell, like cmd or powershell, execute "adb devices"↵ you can see the connected device listed there.
5. If all of above are OK, just execute the command line below:
adb shell "pm grant com.robin.huangwei.vibrate500 android.permission.READ_LOGS"↵
6. Kill this application process(click the 'Recent App' button and remove it from the list) and restart it. Or simply reboot your phone, you should get the correct permission then.
Escalating ringtones are well known from older mobile phones and Escalating Ring makes it easy to achieve the same effect - customizable to just the way you want it!
So don't worry about about remembering to turn your volume up before calls - Escalating Ring will do it for you!
Also avoid the risk of having an embarrasingly loud ring, by having Escalating Ring make calls start at a low volume each time, and then escalate until you notice the call.
* Easy to setup and customize
* Simulate to test settings right away!
* Volume increase time interval setting
* Start and max volume settings
* Respects silent and vibrate modes
* Vibrate for one time interval before turning on volume
Escalating Ring is similar to apps like Increasing Ring , Crescendo Volume , Rising Ring and others - Escalating Ring however have a nice working simulation feature so you don't need to wait for calls in order to test your current settings!
The paid version of Escalating Ring is ad free.
NOTE regarding the vibrate first feature:
Some ringtones/phones may make a short sound to begin with, before silencing and performing the vibration - this can be fixed by having a ringtone that starts silent before making sounds or by having the volume low so you won't notice the short burst of sound and then use the starting volume setting to set the starting volume for the call.
Please feel free to write suggestions, comments, error reports or feedback to our mail as we cannot answer comments - we will be more than happy to help or hear from our users :)