Take your Android phone up on the slopes this season with our professional and most downloaded tracking application on the market. Just press the record' button, put your phone in your pocket and away you go. Ski Tracks will record your day, distances and track your runs.
• Battery Friendly with Battery Monitor - Records up to 20 hours.
• Tracks without the need for a cellular data or phone signal.
• Take/receive calls and text while tracking.
• Comprehensive Ski Stats and Profile Graphs.
• Maps with Roadmap, Hybrid, Satellite and Terrain modes.
• Maps Tools showing distance, time and stop watch.
• Trim your day, taking off unwanted car journeys using the Map Playback and Trim features.
• Add photographs to track.
• Metric(km/h) and Statute(mph) units.
• Analyse individual Ski Runs and lifts.
• Share your day on Facebook or in Google Earth.
BATTERY FRIENDLY - RECORD YOUR WHOLE DAY
Unlike many other tracking applications Ski Tracks is designed to use less power and will last all day (1). Ski Tracks also includes a battery monitor - stopping tracking if your battery level gets too low - which reduces the possibility of a dead phone at the end of the day.
NO DATA OR PHONE SIGNAL REQUIRED FOR TRACKING
Unlike many other ski applications, Ski Tracks does not require any data or phone signal for Tracking. This means you can enjoy your skiing or riding without worrying about data costs. (See Note 2)
RUN IN BACKGROUND
Ski Tracks can run with your phone locked. It can also be paused and resumed at any time.
ACCURATE SKI/SNOWBOARD STATS
Ski Tracks uses special algorithms designed for mountain users to accurately calculate your speed, slope angle and ski vertical.
Want to check your last run maximum speed or duration or even your last ascent, then use the Run-by-Run analysis tool and Ski Tracks will break your day up into runs and lifts.
Why not share your Ski Day along with your photographs on Facebook? Or even email a file that will preview your entire day in 3D on Google Earth™.
Ski Tracks uses Google Maps™ to display your track, start, finish and photographs in four different views: standard, satellite, hybrid and terrain. Visualise your day by overlaying analysis tools so you can see where you were at a specific time, see where different runs and lifts are or just to see where you were for each mile. Also you can now replay your day using the Map Playback feature.
Take photographs and they are automatically geo-tagged to your Track.
Note 1. Actual recording length dependant on battery condition, temperature, other background applications and phone usage.
Note 2. Ski Tracks does not need data or a phone signal to record your day, the location system on your Phone may from time to time use data for location fixes, we have no control over this. THEREFORE WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND SETTING DATA ROAMING OFF IF YOU ARE USING YOUR PHONE ABROAD.
** COMING SOON **
+ Ski Resort Locator
+ Improved sharing
+ Resort data integration
As with all GPS receivers the quality of GPS signal can vary depending on the amount of visible sky, satellite positions, foliage, weather conditions etc. GPS will not reliably work indoors. For more information please checkout and download the User Guide from our web site.
For more further information please check out the Support URL.
Customer satisfaction is extremely important to us so if you need more information, support or anything related to Skiing/Snowboarding then email us at:
-- Regional weather forecasts delivered to the app Inbox
-- Deals and discounts from ski resorts
-- Snow reports from more than 2,000 global ski areas, including Vail, Aspen, Whistler, Killington, Jackson Hole, Verbier & more
-- Powder alerts when your favorite resorts receive new snow
-- Trail maps
-- Breaking news from the ski industry
-- Gear section with guides to this season's hottest gear
-- Resort photo galleries
-- Resort ratings and reviews from fellow skiers
-- Ski gear reviews and advice
-- Locate nearby ski areas via GPS
-- First-hand ski reports from fellow skiers
-- Share photos and snow conditions from the slopes
-- Powder section highlight biggest new snowfall totals
-- Live webcams
-- Weather forecasts
-- Map to ski areas
-- Mountain stats and snow history graph
New in this version:
• Fix to problem that prevented some users from preserving favorite ski resorts in My Areas and using the Nearby functionality.
• Deals page with lift tickets and resort discounts in navigation
• Various bug fixes and experience improvements
Ski Buddy is truly a new kind of ski app that gives your ski statistics in real time as you ski.
- Expanded reporting in Ski Mode. Top speed, average speed, vertical drop, distance traveled and duration are reported for each run. Both spoken reports and notifications to Android Wear include these statistics.
- A Ski Statistics display provides viewing of cumulative values for duration, distance and vertical, and overall top speed and average speed across all runs. In addition this display allows viewing of the stats for each individual run.
- Runs can be viewed on Google Maps which shows ski lifts and runs for many resorts. Markers show the locations of the run start, top speed, and finish. Pan and zoom are supported, as are normal, satellite, hybrid, and terrain views.
- Screen colors can be customized to your liking.
- Option to Suppress Repeats. When this option is set, speed and altitude values will not be spoken if they are the same as the previously spoken value.
- Application audio is automatically muted during incoming phone calls.
- If music is playing, it will be paused while the app speaks.
- Option to calculate altitude from barometric pressure instead of GPS.
- Offline GPS ski trail maps. This ski app does not need internet connection once ski map is downloaded
- Instantaneous/Live Ski Trail by Ski Trail analysis right on your phone - only Ski app to do this
- Gps Tracking,Ski Vertical, Ski Trail maps,Share on Facebook
*CHK IF YOUR SKI RESORT/TRAILMAP IS SUPPORTED BY OUR SKI APP at gpsskimaps.com*
The ski app supports Vail,Breckenridge,Whistler,Keystone , and other Skiing resort. Only ski app to offer offline GPS accurate ski resort data.
RECENTLY UPDATED SKIING RESORTS: Vail, Marmot Basin, NorthStar at Tahoe, The Canyons, Copper Mountain
DETAILS on website http://www.gpsskimaps.com
Videos of ski app in action at http://gpsskimaps.com/main/allvideos
Please contact us for any questions at http://www.gpsskimaps.com/main/contactus
* Download Skiing map for offline use
* Ski / Snowboard track analytics/stats - find trail by trail speed,vertical / altitude,distance,time
* Record GPS tracks for skiing
* Gps accurate Ski Trail Map
* View tracking overlay of your skiing
* Pan/zoom/locate/Search ski resort
* View POIs on Skiing resort.
* Live track animation of your skiing
* Ski app shows instantaneous ski tracking summary
* Export skiing tracks/Share on Facebook
* Custom Waypoints on Skiing resort
*PLZ CHK IF YOUR SKI RESORT/TRAILMAP IS SUPPORTED at
NOT ALL TRAIL MAPS ARE LISTED DUE TO DESCRIPTION LENGTH LIMITATION*
Alpine Meadows, Bear Mountain, Bear Valley, Boreal, China Peak( Sierra Summit), Dodge Ridge, Heavenly, Homewood, Kirkwood, Mammoth, Mt. Rose, Northstar at Tahoe, Sierra at Tahoe, Snow Summit, Squaw Valley USA, Sugar Bowl, Mountain High
Arapahoe Basin, Arizona Snowbowl, Aspen Highlands, Aspen Mountain, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge, Buttermilk, Copper Mountain, Crested Butte, Durango Mountain, Eldora, Keystone, Loveland, Monarch, Powderhorn, Ski Santa Fe, Snowmass, Steamboat, Sunlight Mountain, Sunrise Park, Taos, Telluride, Vail, Winter Park, Wolf Creek, Ski Apache, Angelfire
Alpine Ski Club(Ontario), Belleayre, Blue Mountain(Ontario), Blue Mountain(Pennsylvania), Boyne Highlands, Boyne Mountain, Bretton Woods, Cannon Mountain, Elk Mountain, Gore Mountain, Holiday Valley, Holimont, NY, Hunter Mountain, Jay Peak, Killington, Le Massif(QC), Loon Mountain, Mad River Glen, Mount St Louis Moonstone(Ontario), Mount Sunapee, Mt Snow, Okemo, Searchmont, Seven Springs, PA, Ski Sundown, Smugglers' Notch, Snowshoe, WV, Stowe, Stratton, Sugarbush, Sugarloaf USA, Sunday River, Tremblant, Waterville Valley, Whiteface, Whitetail, PA, Windham, Camelback (PA), Mountain Creek (NJ), Mont-Ste-Marie(QC), Mont-Sainte-Anne(QC), Stoneham (QC)
49 Degrees North, Alyeska, Big Sky, Bridger Bowl, MT, Crystal Mountain, Mission Ridge, Moonlight Basin, Mt Bachelor, Mt Baker, Mt Hood Meadows, Mt Hood Skibowl, Schweitzer, Stevens Pass, Summit at Snoqualmie, Sun Valley, Timberline Lodge, White Pass, Whitefish (Big Mountain)
Alta, Brian Head, Brighton, Deer Valley, Grand Targhee, Jackson Hole, Park City Mountain, Powder Mountain, Snowbasin, Snowbird, Solitude, Sundance, The Canyons
Big White, Castle Mountain(AB), Cypress, Fernie, Grouse Mountain, Kicking Horse, Lake Louise, Marmot Basin, Mount Seymour, BC, Mt Norquay, Mt Washington, Nakiska, AB, Panorama, Red Mountain, Revelstoke, BC, Silver Star, Sun Peaks, Sunshine Village, Whistler Blackcomb, Whitewater, Kimberley(BC)
With GPS tracking and recording you can also identify your position in the skiing area and visually represent your complete day skiing on a map. In the iSki Tracker app your and your friends’ days skiing are represented visually: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed, photos, map.
Your own iSkier Community
Create your own iSkier Community. How? Very simple! Via the new iSki Tracker. At close of day iSkier evaluates the day skiing, analyzes it and shares it with friends.
Additionally you can download the respective iSkier Community of the skiing area on the website of all iSki Tracker partners – the “iSki Book” for winter sport freaks, so to say. Via an overall view on the homepage of the skiing areas (partners) you can access and compare both the day’s performance and the overall performance in the skiing area – independently from any other platform. Thus the cumulative (anonymized) data of a skiing area is available for comparison: Skiing area, data, slope kilometers, meters in altitude (down), lift kilometers (~number of lifts), speed and weather on your day skiing.
Continued use of the Tracking Feature (GPS) running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Publisher: feratel media technologies AG
Record your best runs; connect your app to Facebook and compete with your friends!
- Recording: maximum speed, average speed, duration, distance, ascent, descent
- Autostop: the tracker stops recording when your speed is lower than 1 km/h
- History: list of your runs, filter by sport, filter by period
- Map view: view of your run on a real map
- Explore your run: view of your exact speed by sliding the cursor on the map
- Share: share your stats on Facebook and Twitter
- Settings: Imperial/Metric units, countdown set up, autostop set up
Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
STATS AND MAPS
Ski Tracker tracks speed, distance, altitude, vert, and time. It also gives you a map showing where you have been while you are saving a run.
See graph of altitude vs. distance showing you all the vertical you got on your last track.
When viewing saved tracks your route shows up on the map color coded by speed. It shows where you went the fastest (red) and where you were slowest (blue).
Don't want to look at the screen every few minutes? You can have Ski Tracker tell you updates on your progress either every mile or every five minutes.
PAUSE AND RESUME
Pause the workout to catch your breath or chat with a friend and then resume when you get back to skiing or snowboarding.
You can easily see your stats in real time with your current speed being the focal point. (Though I wouldn't recommend checking it out much in real time :-))
App supports both standard and metric units for tracking speed, distance and vert drop.
Keep track of all your skiing runs with Ski Tracker+ GPS Tracking for Skiers by 30 South.
Note: Continued use of the GPS will reduce battery life.
Note: Some features are only available in the Pro version - Ski Tracker+
Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) allows you to track your day on the mountain by measuring speed, airtime, distance, vertical, Calories, and more. Made by skiers and snowboarders for skiers and snowboarders. We separate your runs, tell you which chair lifts you've taken, clock your time on the chairlift and much more. Get a basic set of stats right on the slope or log in on AlpineReplay.com to see your progress over the season, compare with friends, push your stats to Facebook, and Replay your runs in 3D.
With Trace Snow (formerly AlpineReplay) you can measure:
★ Much more
Trace Snow is also the official app , Steamboat, Winter Park Resort, Mt. Tremblant, Snowshoe, Stratton, Blue Mountain, China Peak, Mont-Sainte-Anne, Stoneham, and Canaan for the 2014/15 season. Use Trace Snow at these mountains to earn special medals, be notified of upcoming events, and much more!
We kidnapped and locked a team of Android hackers deep inside an undisclosed ski mountain for the last year to bring you the most advanced ski tracking app on Android. No we can't tell you where they are located, but what we can tell you is what they have in store will blow your mind. Literally.
Download today to instantly access snow conditions, forecasts, powder alerts, and offline trail maps - now supporting 2,000+ ski areas worldwide. Then hit the slopes and track your day at any mountain, anywhere with the only Android app that offers real-time lift & run statistics including distance, vertical drop, and speed.
If you live, breath, and love winter - download AllSnow twice, tell everyone you know, and then hit the slopes!
Here is everything you can do with AllSnow:
• Snow conditions for 2,000+ ski areas worldwide
• Weather & snow forecasts for every ski area
• Powder Alerts to notify you of recent snowfall
SKI AREA INFO
• Easily locate nearby ski areas using GPS
• High resolution & zoomable trail maps for most ski areas
• Driving directions to get you to the slopes
• Discounted lift tickets for participating resorts
• Simply hit start to track your entire day on the mountain
• Uses built-in GPS so no cellular or phone signal required
• Detailed reports on lifts, runs, vertical feet, top speed, & more
• The FIRST & ONLY Android app with real-time lift & run statistics
TOP SECRET (coming soon):
• Buddy tracking to help you find friends on the slopes
• Compete with friends & other skiers/snowboarders
• And a whole lot more…
NOTE: Make sure you save a mountain resort to your favorites for full offline capabilities
Please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for support, issues, or feature requests.
Skiing is action. And and action is measurable - even for normal skiers! Register for the app at www.skiline.cc and get your skiing day as a personal performance curve in the form of a Skiline vertical meter diagram! You can also shoot your own Skimovie or compete with others in Skiline contests.
And you're there!
Once you've entered your ski pass number into the app or at www.skiline.cc you can access your personal vertical meter diagram. It shows the amount of vertical meters, slope kilometers, and lifts you've ridden on a specific skiing day. Chosen skiing locations have Skiline terminals, where you, as a Skiliner, are able to directly print out your own personal vertical meter diagram on location.
Skiliners can shoot their own "Skiline Movie" in special areas of the slopes. A high definition film camera follows the skier from the entrance area to the end of the run and puts the film online, in the person's Skiline account. The participation is free for all winter sports participants, and can be used free of charge.
You can find all the details at www.skiline.cc/aboutSkiline
Features of the Android app
The app not only shows skiing fans their traveled vertical meters and skimovies, it also informs them on the best skiing locations, the number of skiing days as well as a personal skiing calendar for the all seasons.
Receiving the GPS signal the SkiApp captures your movements and analyzes them offline using the computational power of your smartphone. This way your skiing stage is separated into tracks of following types: Downhill, lift, walk and hold.
These tracks are used to maintain detailed statistics for each stage. Particularly the statistics contain following elements:
1. Downhill, lift and walk distance,
2. Summed height for downhill and lift tracks,
3. Average speed,
4. Maximal speed,
5. and many, many more!
Moreover there is detailed information available about each track. It even allows you to graphically display and analyze each track in deep directly on the smartphone.
In comparison to other Ski-Tracker apps the SkiApp offers much more:
1. For the computation of the velocity and distance it also considers the vertical movement. Other Apps do only provide the velocity and distance in the horizontal plane which are both too low in a steep slope.
2. SkiApp is the one and only app capable of separating your skiing day into informative tracks like downhill or lift. Lift tracks are recognized properly for ascent and descent rides as well. Other Apps handle the complete skiing day as one single track deriving their poor statistics simply on the base of the ascent and descent height.
3. The SkiApp works very sparing. The analysis is specially optimized utilizing the CPU and memory as low as possible.
4. SkiApp protects your privacy! The complete analysis of movements is performed completely on the smartphone. There is no registration required and the captured information is not send over the internet at all! In contrast other Apps often acquire to many unnecessary access rights during installation to collect information about you for purposes not known to you. The SkiApp uses the Internet connection only to download the map.
5. SkiApp is able to announce the current speed using voice capabilities of the smartphone. The announcement occurs in short intervals during a downhill run. When you are riding a lift, walking around or waiting there is no announcement to avoid worrying anybody. The voice announcement keeps you well informed about your performance even during a downhill run. There is no other App with similar Feature!
6. The PRO version of the SkiApp allows you to export the recorded data in Google's KMZ file format to the USB storage of your smartphone. The KMZ file may be used with Google Earth and Google Maps. Google Earth displays single tracks or complete stages in 3D allowing detailed analysis of your performance at your PC.
SkiApp LITE is for free and contains following limitations:
1. The detail view is not available for older tracks.
2. The velocity voice announcement is temporally limited.
3. Stage browsing is limited to the last one.
4. The statistics view is reduced.
5. Export of tracks and stages in KMZ format is disabled.
6. Backup creation is not available.
Do not hesitate and try SkiApp LITE to get an impression on the functionality of this app. If you like the app please consider to by the PRO version. In relation to the costs of a day's ticked for the lift the price of SkiApp PRO is not more than a tip!
Because of the continuous usage of the GPS signal the SkiApp increases the power consumption of your smartphone to around 6 to 10 percent per hour. If there are other active GPS Apps on your smartphone the additional power consumption for the SkiApp is around 1 Percent per hour only. To reduce the battery load it is recommended to disable the GPS functionality during the lunch break.
Have a lot of fun with the SkiApp! Please support the development by getting the SkiApp PRO!
Please do not forget to rate this app!
It comes with a set of already tracked resorts that can be extended by the user. App shows in real time covered distance, maximum speed, spent time, burned calories and allows user to share these results on social networks. Statistics are available for each skiing day and both slopes and ski-lifts can be displayed on a map.
The application provide also an altimeter, supports both metric and imperial measurement systems and can be used worldwide.
Facebook login-in is required to enable some features.
The free version is limited to 50 Km (30 mi) of tracking.
Use an external speaker for best sound quality.
Be sure to rate this app.
Thanks for downloading!
Ski Buddy is truly a new kind of ski app that gives your ski statistics in real time as you ski.
- Speed is spoken every 5 or 10 units (e.g. every 5mph or 10mph)
- Odometer is spoken every 1, 5 or 10 units
- Altitude is spoken every 100, 200 or 500 units
- Time is spoken every hour, half hour, or quarter hour
- Top speed on each run is automatically spoken
- The display has large, easy to read numbers for use in the car or other vehicle
- Speed, top speed, odometer, altitude, GPS coordinates, and time are displayed
- Portrait and landscape orientations are supported
- Metric and imperial units are supported
- 24-hour and 12-hour time formats are supported
- Run reports can be sent to your Android Wear watch
Deer Diary is a brand new tool built for the deer hunting community. When you setup and login to your Deer Diary app from your hunting location/tree stand you will receive the follow information on your smart phone.
1. Satellite map location
2. Current weather data
3. The ability to share your hunting information on DeerDiary.com without giving up your exact location.
4. Safety: have the ability to share your exact location (setup in your preferences) with friends and family.