* E-mail support (if you need help, contact by e-mail): email@example.com
* User Manual: https://personalfinances.softbycloud.com/downloads/manual/PersonalFinances_Mobile_User_Manual.pdf
Do you want to gain control of your finances in a simple and straight forward way? Personal Finances was developed to provide the user with an easy to understand graphical representation of the user's finances.
✔ Filter by start date, end date and account (optional)
✔ Unlimited cash flows
✔ Registration of category, date, payee, amount and description
✔ Automatic assignment of a negative sign for expenditure categories
✔ Totals by expenses, incomes and balance
✔ Bank reconciliation
✔ Filter by start date, end date and account (optional)
✔ Categories - Total monthly and grand total
✔ Detailed category - Graphical comparison of changes between months
✔ Expenditures against incomes - Graphical display of the weight that the expenses have cons incomes
✔ Balance - Balance in a period of time for the account or general
✔ Total expenditures and incomes - Evolution in time of total expenditures and incomes
✔ Total expenditures by payee - Comparison pie chart of expenditures by payee
✔ Unlimited accounts
✔ Initial balance
✔ Transfers between accounts
✔ History transfers accounts
✔ Categories prebuilt in the selected language
✔ Ability to manage own categories
✔ Ability to manage maximum budget and periodicity
✔ With periodicity
✔ With target
✔ All densities and resolutions
✔ Suport for tablets
✔ Synchronization between different mobile devices, desktop edition and web edition
✔ Use of secure protocol (https)
✔ Cash flows
✔ Settings for importing files from banks
✔ Supports gestures for different actions
✔ Language (English, Portuguese - Portugal, Portuguese - Brazil, Spanish, French, Chinese)
✔ Main currency (any format with a minimum opening balance and limit)
✔ Date (all formats supported)
✔ Parameters (change the behavior of the software to your taste)
✔ Customize the app, by extension modules chosen by the user
✔ Importing data bank with mechanism allocation of the categories
✔ Backup and restore support for external storage
✔ Export to spreadsheet (csv)
✔ Export web page (html)
It's simple, fast and easy!
Join our community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/106743188674346227499
* Google Play: "Best Apps of 2012"
* CNN Money: “6 Best Banking & Budget Apps” (2012)
* Kiplinger’s: “Best Online Money-Management Tools” (2012)
* PC Magazine: “The 100 Best Android Apps of 2012” (2012)
* PC Magazine: "Editors Choice" (2013)
* WIRED App Guide: “Best Personal Finance App” (2012)
* Winner, 2012 Appy Awards (Finance)
* Winner, 2012 Webby Awards (Financial Services & People’s Voice)
WHY OVER 11 MILLION PEOPLE LOVE MINT.COM
THE BEST FREE WAY TO MANAGE YOUR MONEY
Mint pulls in all your personal finance accounts into one place, so you can manage your money from anywhere. Track your spending, create a budget, and save more.
MANAGE YOUR MONEY ANYWHERE
• See all your personal finance accounts—checking, savings, and credit cards.
• Automatically categorizes transactions.
• Charts and graphs show you at a glance where you’re spending. (tablet only)
• Track your budget.
• Track your cash spending.
• View finances offline. The app stores information from your latest download. (tablet only)
• Get bill alerts and bill reminders in the form of email or text alerts that notify you of upcoming bills, fees, low balances, unusual activity and more.
IT’S EASY TO GET STARTED.
• Get the free app and sign up for free with Mint.
• Securely connect your accounts.
• Mint automatically organizes everything and creates a budget for you.
SAFE AND SECURE.
Your app is passcode protected. If you lose your device, or even temporarily misplace it, simply log-on to your Mint.com account and deactivate device access from your profile page with one easy click.
SYNCS WITH MINT.COM ON WEB, MOBILE AND TABLET
Always have access to your account from your mobile, tablet and the Web. Your information automatically syncs across devices so you have your latest information at your fingertips
Please note that Mint currently connects to US and Canadian financial institutions only.
Widget users, moving the app to a SD card will disable the widget. http://bit.ly/mintwidget
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/policy/
When you download and use Mint, you agree to the Mint Terms of Service https://www.mint.com/how-it-works/security/terms/.
• Stock with real-time, after-hour, pre-market quotes
• Technical charts
• Track your portfolio with shares and cost
• Stock option chain
• Market overview with indexes, funds, ETF, etc.
• Financial news from major news sources
• Currency portfolio, converter and news
• Commodity futures
• Economic Indicators
• Stock, portfolio, currency and commodity widgets
• Expense Manager
• Hot Deals
• Loan Calculator
• Compound Interest Calculator
• Retirement/401k Calculator
• Tip Calculator
• much more
Sometimes you do give money to buy a relative or family member and then can not remember where to spend money.
This product allows you to record all expenses and provides an excellent tool for getting metrics and diagram.
Money report can be grouped by users as well as by product. Daily notifier will not forget you in a timely manner to fill data into the database.
Data can be exported as an csv file format, and imported into the application.
In version 2.0 implemented new features and improvements:
3.Auto backup data (new settings option)
4.Charts and diagrams (new charts for subjects and persons)
Personal Financial Organizer is a free android application for personal financial advising and management. It helps to manage your daily consumptions via expenses,incomes and to monitor your personal monthly cashflows.
Why another financial management application?
It is true that there are a lot of financial applications available on android market, but neither appropriate for average personal use. Some of them are not free, some have fancy unnecessary functionalities (i.e. statistic graphs which are more than less opaque and useless on mobile device,...) etc.
What are basic functionalities of PFO?
- Manage personal expenses and incomes
- Manage categories of expenses and incomes
- Plan schedulled and repeating expenses/incomes notified by android notification bar
- Cashflow statistics, calculations as monthly sums, averages, maximal expenses, ...
- Multi currency, different date formats,...
- Simple desktop widget
What is a future of PFO?
It depends on users feedback. If there will be positive reponses, we will develope application in advance. PFO can become personal financial advisor for any type of user. Moreover there are plans to divide incomes to active and passive, introduce deposit calculators, buying stocks and mutual funds, organize saving plans, multilanguage, advanced configurable desktop widgets...
I like PFO, how can i help?
To support further development:
- click advertisements in PFO or
- send us some comments, responses, advices... to firstname.lastname@example.org
The main part of PFO is information table which has 4 different tabs: Home, Bilance, Categories, Details.
- Home, Bilance and Details tabs show current monthly statistics in a different perspectives (In case you want informations for history or some other period of time you should choose statistics menu)
- Categories tab shows your categories of expenses and incomes. In case you would like to add expense/income you must enter income/expense category first.
Pressing 'menu' button on android device, menu with additional functionalities will be displayed.
- Statistics: Here you can see sums and averages of historical consumptions for each month, and detailed statistisc for specific category in a custom period of time.
- Scheduler: Scheduler is used for expenses and incomes which will arrive in advance on repeating day of the month i.e. direct debits, deposits, salaries,...When you plan scheduler you must know at which day of the month planed expense/income will arrive. Moreover your must provide 'name' of scheduled expense/income and 'validity date' which is a date until expenses/incomes will be repeated. Its default value is set to 1 year.
When you successfully plan scheduler, incoming expense/income will be shown in Home tab (see Incoming scheduled expense/income...). At the day when expense/income will arrive, the dollar icon in upper notification bar of android will be shown (see figure 4 below). In that case you can postpone it or confirm it. In case of confirmation, it will be recorded in monthly statistics.
- PFO Widget: Shows sum of expenses and incomes for current month. Provides two buttons for adding expense or income. Widget is refreshing its content in interval of 20 s.
MoneyWise was named "The Best Budget-Tracking App For Android" by LifeHacker, 2012.
With this powerful yet simple to use application you can filter and browse expenses by date, category or account. View graphs and see if you are keeping your budget targets.
To this day MoneyWise has helped thousands of users from 120 countries around the world to get a grip of their personal finance and make wiser economic decisions.
MoneyWise supports all currencies of the world (e.g. $, €, £, ¥, kr, R$)
Using tags and categories you can classify expenses anyway you like: Private/Work, Cash/Credit, Projects, Expense accounts. Used for filtering and analysis.
In short: User friendly. Powerful budgeting tool. Professional filtering, browsing and graphing functionality. Export data as HTML for printing and archiving.
✔ User friendly and easy to use
✔ Doesn't require internet access, no registration.
✔ Multiple accounts
✔ Multiple budgets
✔ Weekly, biweekly and monthly budget periods
✔ Income and expenses
✔ Password protection
✔ Graph expenses over time
✔ Graph expenses by category
✔ Tag expenses
✔ Filter by categories and tags
✔ View by day/week/month/year
✔ Monitor account balances
✔ Backup to SD card
✔ Export as CSV for Excel import
✔ Export as HTML
✔ Export a backup of all data as e-mail or to Dropbox
✔ Multiple currencies
✔ Switch currency when traveling
✔ Mark transactions as cleared by the bank
✔ Create and rename Tags
✔ Create and rename Categories
✔ Change start date of budget months
✔ Highly configurable (date format, currency, text size)
Keywords: [money tracker, budget tracker, expense tracker, budget manager, expense manager, savings, save money, log, spending, payment, cash, exchange, personal finance, wallet, checkbook, checking account, currency, euro, dollar dollars, pound pounds, bank, mobile banking, receipt, gastos, checkbook, cashbook, ledger, budget envelope]
Google Play Staff Pick (2013)
"Best 5 Free Apps to Invest Smarter" -CNN
Time Magazine's 50 Best Websites
“Personal Capital not only lets you see everything all at once, but makes it easier to manage that money as well.” – Fast Company
★A 360° View of Your Financial Life. Link your accounts using Personal Capital for a complete financial picture. At a glance you can see your checking & saving accounts, credit card spending, and investment performance. The first step to living a better financial life is having all your accounts in one place.
★Manage and control your spending with interactive cash flow tools that allow you to see if you are spending more than you are making. See detailed income and spending by category and drill down into a category to see the transaction details.
★Track Your Investments. How’s the market doing? More importantly, how are YOU doing? Compare your performance against major market benchmarks using the Personal Capital “You Index” and stay on track to meet your financial goals. Install one of the 2 You Index widgets to track daily market and individual holdings movement.
★Asset Allocation Review. Built in financial intelligence will review asset allocation and uncover opportunities for diversification.
★Portfolio Checkup. A quick portfolio check up can potentially save thousands on expensive mutual fees.
★Get Help Meeting Your Financial Goals. On the road to financial success, it helps to have a guide. As a Registered Investment Advisor, Personal Capital provides objective financial advice tailored to your goals. Talk with us if you want, how you want. We’ll assign a personal wealth management advisor to discuss your needs.
★Bank Level Security. Use with confidence. Our two-step remote authentication process builds in an extra measure of security to verify your identity and your device, so you can manage your money remotely knowing your data is safe.
★Get Started Now. Linking your accounts is simple– we integrate with over 10,000 financial institutions like Fidelity, Charles Schwab, PayPal, Wells Fargo, and thousands of local and regional credit unions. It takes just a minute to download the app and discover a superior way to manage your money.
★★★★★ "Now I know where my money is disappearing to, thanks to Toshl...” — BBC
★★★★★ “ Toshl is simple to use and organizes expenses in a streamlined manner. If you use multiple smartphones running on a variety of platforms, you will really love Toshl. ” — The Next Web
★★★★★ Winner of The Europa award 2013 for Best Commerce, Finance or Payments Startup
Toshl Finance is a personal finance manager made fun. Find out where your money is going, keep on top of bills and spending, set up budgets and live easy with a financial peace of mind.
It's intuitive, safe, private, designed with character and attention to detail. Toshl is like your personal financial advisor that's with you all the time. Except it's less awkward in bed. ;)
★ Expense tracker
- track expenses and incomes with ease
- incredibly quick & intuitive expense entry
- set up repeating expenses and incomes to organize your bills
- export your expense reports into PDF, Excel, Google Docs and CSV
★ Budget keeper
- easy and versatile budgeting
- track spending and make budgets for specific tags
- compare the rate of your spending with the time of the month
- one-time budget, daily budget, weekly budget, bi-weekly budget, monthly budget, yearly budget
- move remaining funds to the next budget
- learn from your budget history
★ Bill organizer
- reminder for your bills as they become due
- plan family bills for upcoming months and know how much your family can spend
- note when you need to repay your loans
★ Travel companion and currency converter
- works with any currency
- track your spending and budget your travel
- convert foreign currencies
- daily updated exchange rates for top 160 currencies
- enter custom exchange rates
★ Finances on multiple devices
- automatically syncs with multiple devices and toshl.com
- access your personal finances from anywhere, just log in
- track family finances with other family members in the same account
★ More graphs & backup on toshl.com
- manage your finances on the big screen
- visualize your finances with infographics
- your data is automatically backed up and saved
★ Keep it safe and private
- use a passcode to lock the app
★ Toshl Pro
The Toshl Finance app is free to use, but there are more features and capabilities available with Toshl Pro that can be purchased within the app.
Toshl Pro - $1.99 monthly subscription
Toshl Pro - $19.99 yearly subscription
- multiple budgets
- multiple monthly incomes & repeating incomes
- more export options (PDF, Excel, Google Docs & monthly email reports)
- more cool graphs on the web
- search on the web
Not to mention all the positive karma points you get for supporting the development of Toshl Finance. ;)
★ Ahead of Mint, Pageonce, EasyMoney, Expense Manager
Use Toshl, track your money spending and save money with ease. Compare it with other finance managers and budget apps like Expense Manager, My Budget Book, EasyMoney, Mint, Pageonce, Mint.com, Daily Money, Spendroid, You Need a Budget, Money Manager and enjoy the ease of use and security in Toshl Finance Expense Tracker.
Why is Toshl Finance better than Mint, Expense Manager, Pageonce or EasyMoney?
- Mint.com only works in the US and Canada, Lemon.com, Pageonce only in the US,
- less cluttered, prettier and easier to understand than Mint.com, EasyMoney or Expense Manager
- Mint.com is only available on Android and iOS, EasyMoney and Expense Tracker on Android, but Toshl Finance is available on Android, Windows Phone, iOS, MeeGo, Symbian with cross-platform sync
- friendly Toshl Monsters to make finance fun and quirky!
IT’S QUICK AND EASY!
Just give us a bit of info and we’ll show you:
- The e-file status of your tax returns - both federal and state
- An estimate of when you’ll get your tax refund
You don't have to be a TurboTax customer to use MyTaxRefund!
From Intuit, the makers of TurboTax, QuickBooks, and Mint.com
To learn how Intuit protects your privacy, please visit
EasyMoney expense manager provides a rich, detailed window into your personal finances and daily money management needs.
Track and manage daily expenses quickly & easily! Business expenses, personal expenses, travel expenses etc can all be managed rapidly using EasyMoney expense manager's simple and intuitive user interface.
Interactive reports & graphs let you analyse income, expenses, cash flow and balance over various date ranges and accounts.
To more effectively manage your budgets, you need a budget planner that makes keeping track of your expenses fun and easy. The integrated budget manager within EasyMoney lets you set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars that warns you when you are about to exceed your budgets.
Also integrated is a bill reminder that helps you avoid nasty late fees by issuing you timely reminders to pay your bills. You can even take a picture of your bills or invoices to keep a digital record.
Full list of extensive features include:
-Split transactions supported for more detailed income & expense management
-Export captured data as QIF & CSV to desktop money managers (eg. Quicken) for expense reporting etc.
-Includes a Home Screen Widget for even faster expense management & tracking. Add transactions straight from the home page once you enable the widget - great for daily expense tracking!
-Receive notifications of upcoming and overdue bills - for both one-time payments as well as recurring bills
-Set monthly budgets on specific accounts and/or categories and monitor them via color-coded budget health bars
-Fully customizable income and expense categories for more accurate budget planning.
-Take Photos of Bills & Receipts
-Integrated Checkbook Manager
-Track and manage expense and income for multiple accounts in multiple currencies
-Setup repeating transactions
-Support transfers between accounts
-Lock application using a 4-digit security pin
-Backup data onto SD card
-Daily automated backup creation
-30 days free trial!
This app is not just for money lovers! Whether you are looking for a better daily expense manager or trying to stay out of debt and be money wise, EasyMoney is definitely the ideal tool to stay on top of your finances.
Try this ultimate personal money manager free for 30 days now!
EasyMoney is brought to you by Handy Apps.
Connect with us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/HandyAppsInc
Tags: expense tracker, personal money manager, saving money, finance manager, budget manager, money saving app, money saver, checkbook,mobile expense tracker, mobile money app, mobile money manager, daily money management, tools for money lover
“We have no connection with and are not endorsed by easyGroup.”
Have you ever need to know what is your current balance?
How is it possible that you don't have cash again while you should have?
This application allows you to monitor your payments and incomes at daily bases.
But used budget system can be easily used in many other ways too:
- as a family budget
- projects planning
- adding and editing budget items
- customized list of incomes
- customized list of payments
- various statistics:
most payments and incomes
on month basis
day of week
This personal finance app is currently a basic account tracker to calculate your net assets. In future, it will help to calculate cash flow and more!
The data remains local on your device so you don't have to worry about your info being stored publicly. I would not recommend saving actual login and PW information, as it is not secure, but you can store reminders for yourself.
Track and forecast your money as easily as adding events to a calendar!
Dollarbird is your complete and flexible money handling tool that helps you put your money where it matters!
It helps you:
- find out what you spend your money on
- make a plan and project how much money you’ll have in the future
- get reminders for monthly bills
and all this with a sleekly designed and familiar calendar interface.
What’s the catch?
Well, there isn’t any. Dollarbird is free to download and use, having really all the features you need to discover your spending habits, adjust them according to your future plans and see how your balance evolves over time. Did we mention the easy-to-understand charts by now?
Dollarbird is not just an expense tracker, it’s your all-round perspective on where you stand now and where you’ll be standing in the future, financially. Dollarbird is your smart calendar for your personal finances.
★ Simple calendar-based interface
- Managing your money has never been this easy! If you can use a calendar, Dollarbird is your best choice.
★ Expense and income tracking
- Easily add your transactions anytime, anywhere to reduce guesswork later on and be able to keep a budget.
★ Financial planning and automatic balance calculation
- Add past or future income or expenses to the calendar, and your balance will be calculated automatically for each day, month or year.
★ Recurring transactions
- Set up recurring transactions, like your salary or rent, for easy planning of your cash flow.
★ Sleek interface and chart design
- See the breakdown of your past and planned expenses by category, your 5-year financial projection and more on a beautiful interface.
★ No registration or bank account data required.
Need a deeper insight into your finances? Want to manage them together with your partner / family? Get Dollarbird Pro and:
- track your different accounts in separate calendars
- sync your data between your different devices
- track your expenses and income together with as many people as you want
- backup your data on our servers
- set budgets to manage boundaries and correct your spending behaviour
- get more charts for your income and expenses
- get much more category icons
All these extra features are available through an auto-renewing subscription for only $4.99/month or $49.99/year.
Help us improve this app for you, let us know your questions and suggestions at email@example.com.
Built with care by Halcyon Mobile.