Spriggy Schools, formerly known as “Cashless”, is a modern online lunch ordering app, used by Aussie families to conveniently pre-order lunches at the school canteen for their children.
Parents login via the app and on the web to set up their child's profile and start placing orders.
What can Spriggy Schools do for parents?
- Order recess and lunch from the school canteen in minutes.
- Purchase tickets or place orders for one-off school events.
- Skip the lines at the uniform shop by ordering online.
- Track your spending and order history at the school canteen.
- View the dietary labels and healthy eating guidelines on the menu.
- Customise your order with options and extras.
- Alert the canteen to your child's allergies.
- Set and forget by placing orders up to 12 weeks in advance.
What can Spriggy Schools do for canteen, uniform shops and school P&Cs?
- Reliably receive all orders on time, every time, with the correct change.
- Give parents the option of placing orders on any device, boosting sales.
- All orders are tallied automatically and sorted into categories and classes.
- Fully customise every single item on your menu.
- View your sales figures over any time period.
- Guided setup and training with a dedicated account manager.
About Spriggy Schools:
Spriggy Schools, formerly known as "Cashless" is on a mission to simplify school payments.
Spriggy Schools was created by the same team that built Spriggy, Australia's most-loved pocket money app and card.
Spriggy has over 500,000 members and is a reliable Aussie brand that families know and trust.
Full terms - https://www.spriggyschools.com.au/terms