This application helps you memorize:
- Japanese syllabary :Katakana & Hiragana, with flash card, keyboard, or drawing recognition
- Numbers, in romaji, Hiragana, or kanji
- 2300+ japanese kanji's (level 1-5 JLPT or Jouyou 1-7) with stroke animation (source KanjiVG), translation, readings (Source KanjiDict) with flash card and drawing game.
- 14600+ japanese words (in english) from EDICT with flash card test
- Experimental gramatical particle test (around 100 sentences from project Tatoeba) central to japanese language.
- Tae Kim Japanese Grammar guide.
- new locales (German, Spanish, Russian, Portugues, Thai, Polish, Chinese, Swedish and French), if you can help me adding new locales please contact me.
SD write authorisation for write Database to SD card
Analytic (Flurry.com) and Ads can be disabled in the settings.
-- If at install you have an error "unknown 18", try to remove your MicroSD car and install again. If it still don't work try to send me a mail (thanks for the help Matthiew)
You can choose which kana you want to be quizzed on so you can concentrate on what you need to know.
KanaQuiz makes it easy to learn; and even when you know enough; it's also a quick and easy tool to run through the scripts to keep your memory zippy!
If your confident with your kana, try KanjiQuiz ;)
* 169 715 words and phrases
* 150 060 sample sentences (with furigana and English translation)
* Ability to read hiragana and katakana
* 24 megabytes of disk space
* Words divided into multiple different categories (JLPT levels, Mainichi Shimbun most frequent words, etc)
* Track learning progress of every category and subcategory separately
* Every category can further be divided into groups of 50 words
* Free, no ads and does not need internet connection
Kotoba-chan came to existence because it was annoying to do Japanese tests on other apps. Now you can actually see real-time how well you are performing with certain words and whether you should move to the next level. The progress bar is first grey and after giving correct answers in training mode turns into red, orange, yellow and finally green. If the progress bar is fully green then you have answered every word correctly at least 5 times. When training Kotoba-chan will carefully choose words that you have answered less or wrong more often so you get to train them more. While training you can click on the bottom bar which shows the correct answer to the last question. A sentence listing with the word will pop up. "How useful!" says Kotoba-chan with a cute look :)
* There are no senteces for some (even common) words. For some reason katakana words are missing right now.
* Search is very experimental - slow and not very good with matching. At least it tries to give words that are similar :)
* Some tasks are slow. I will try to make some asynchronuous and have a loading panel in next versions.
* Obenkyo app - One of the best Japanese learning apps that gave me a lot of inspiration!
* JLPT vocabulary - From Tanos web site (http://www.tanos.co.uk/jlpt/skills/vocab/) - Creative Commons "BY" license
* Sentences - Tanaka corpus (http://www.edrdg.org/wiki/index.php/Tanaka_Corpus) - Creative Commons "BY" license
* Dictionary - JMdict (http://www.edrdg.org/edrdg/licence.html) - Creative Commons "BY-SA" license
23 Japanese lessons to learn the basic concepts and grammatical structures
Each lesson contains a Japanese text, a grammar page, and a culture page to learn Japanese customs and understand how the Japanese think.
JAPANESE KANA & KANJI
Learn Hiragana/Katakana progressively by levels
Learn Kanji by Jouyou Grades and JLPT levels
Manage your personal lists
Listen to the pronunciation of each Kana
Detailed statistics to track your progress and mistakes
Increase the quiz difficulty progressively: easy, medium, hard
Add a countdown to limit the time yo have to answer (for medium and hard difficulty level)
Learn how to draw Hiragana, Katakana AND Kanji properly
900 Common Japanese phrases for real life communication
Learn Japanese phrases with audio clips by a native speaker
Keep your most useful Japanese phrases in your personal list
Take a quiz to learn actively useful sentences
1855 words with audio clip by a native speaker
Take audio quizzes!
Create your personal lists of Japanese words
Comments are added to explain the word when necessary
Search for any word from English or Romaji
500 numbers with audio clips by a native speaker
Listen and understand numbers from 0 to 10,000
Take audio quizzes
Create your personal list
Search a Japanese number from its numerical value or Romaji
Read numbers in Kanji, Romaji or numerical value
60 Japanese particles clearly explained and sorted with examples
45 Japanese counters you should know to count objects in Japanese
1800 Japanese verbs translated and conjugated in many forms
100 grammartical sheets ordered by JLPT that explain easy to advanced Japanese structures with translated examples.
Buying the application thanks to the integrated In-App Billing system gives you access to additional downloadable contents.
It shows roma-ji (alphabets) along with hiragana letters, so that you won't get lost.
- Very easy to play! Just touch letters that match the image.
- Learn step by step, start with simple questions, then move to the next level.
- Between stages you can play a tiny hiragana memory game!
Katakana version is also available.
Please send feedback by email so that we can improve this app!
Try to do different exercises, changing from one to another if you get stuck, and once resolved, repeat those with mistakes until you finish them flawless.You will see how fast you can learn japanese!
You can continue practising to write japanese words in hiragana & katakana with: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.legendarya.learnexperiment.japanese1
* Complete coverage of all Hiragana and Katakana
* Integrated lessons, charts, quizzes and flashcards
* Audio examples for each kana
* Stroke diagram for each kana
* Test your knowledge of kana 5 different ways
* Tracks your progress
Do you want to study Japanese?
If so, you should memorize the first Japanese characters.
There is an app that allows you to memorize the quickest Japanese character.
Hiragana, of course, will be able to study with them katakana.
This is the biggest advantage of this app.
If the study only one week from the mouth, you will be able to proceed to the next step immediately.
This app provides the following features:.
1. Letter Study
- One character can learn.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
2. Line Study
- You can study by line.
- You can write and pronounce to hear.
3. 50 Letters Study
- A table of 50 characters can be found in Japanese.
- Comparison of hiragana and katakana is simple.
- Provide the Multiple-choice tests and short answer tests.
- Hiragana and Katakana can check separately.
“I came across Dr. Moku's Hiragana Mnemonics. Thirty minutes later I had memorized all 46 hiragana.¨ - Mark Frauenfelder founder of BoingBoing.net
**If you have purchased the previous version of this app and need to reinstall it please contact us**
The Dr. Moku system uses mnemonics to help you learn the Kana automatically and effortlessly. Mnemonics are memory tricks that use humor or a memorable personal connection to help you fix and break associations. Your brain has no choice but to remember.
Dr. Moku is perfect for the complete beginner or those struggling to memorize Hiragana and Katakana.
• Animated writing guides.
• 2 different Learning modes: Manual (allows you to learn at your own speed) and Autoplay (Each symbol and audio clip play in sequence)
• 4 Quiz types: Visual recognition, audio recognition, writing quiz and reading practice.
• Quick Reference allows you to jump instantly to the screens you want to revise.
• Introductory guide to learning Japanese, with pictorial examples.
Each screen presents a Japanese Kana character along with a mnemonic clue and audio clip. Read the clue, listen to the clip and move on to the next one. The alternating bold colors will reset your brain so you start fresh with each new symbol, allowing you to learn without trying.
If you want to rapidly increase your learning power or just impress your friends, with Dr. Moku's Mnemonic learning system you can automatically and effortlessly learn Japanese.
With Dr. Moku you will be amazed at your ability to learn and recall Hiragana and Katakana.
Don't believe it? Watch the demo video and you will be able to read your first word of Japanese in just 90 seconds.
The application is build on the principles of a memory game that presents a character and five different possible answers. It can be configured to train do hiragana to romaji or romaji to hiragana.
A second part allows to practice writing with the finger or a stylus (e.g. Wacom Bamboo) on the display. Once finished it can be compared to the original including the correct stroke order. Through this active participation the memorization effect is even stronger.
A statistics view gives the learner a better insight into the learning progress. It is also a good thing to stay motivated.
Finally there is a handy character table for Hiragana with Romaji and stroke animation.
This is the app read aloud hiragana katakana.
Their voice will sound when you tap the button text.
Tap the "Record" button, the character is stored in your voice sound character that has been tapped in the meantime is the "play" button, been stored.
You can learn while playing to create a dialogue.
Addressed quiz parody
Voice of the problem since it is a game that relies on tapping the character.
Addressed quiz name
Various illustrations will be displayed, it is a game that relies on tapping its name.
Hiragana, Katakana, voice, sound, talking, reading, pronunciation, hearing, education, learning, Japanese, hap Inc.
A color and the thickness of a brush are also changed.
A Japanese writing paper can also be chosen.
Both how to write a hiragana and calligraphy can be experienced.
１．A hiragana sheet is displayed on the lower page.
２．Click the hiragana which wants to practice the writing order.
３．The model of a hiragana is displayed on the upper page. （the writing order -- with ）
４．It can trace in the way of calligraphy
The main functions ：
The color of a brush
Thickness of a brush
A Japanese writing paper
A kana table is included to give you an overview of both syllabaries, simply swipe left and right to switch between hiragana and katakana. The table also allows you to add and remove kana from your study set, tap the cards to include or remove them, then return to the flashcards to start learning your custom set.
Your progress through the flashcards is saved between sessions so you can pick up where you left off. There are also options to reverse the cards (to test your romaji-to-kana knowledge), and disable the 3D flip.
if not, Don't worry.
"Japanese Writing Reading Practice" will help you learn how to read and write Hiragana, Katakana and Number.
▶ LETTER MODE & 123 MODE ◀
"Japanese Writing Reading Practice"'s guideline will help you, and the app check the accuracy of sequence.
"Japanese Writing Reading Practice" Display the pretty Crayon Trace for all of the letters - Show how to properly write all of the letters and numbers.
And you can check the result.
You are able to go each Letter in order, or any letter you want.
And you can practice both of Hiragana and Katakana letters.
"Japanese Writing Reading Practice" is so easy to use, you will start confidently learning Japanese within seconds.
▶ Letter Game ◀ (available only full ver)
Find Same Letter!
Drag each letter to same Letter. You will see fancy effect.
It will attract you!
▶ Sond Game ◀ (available only full ver)
Listen and Find right Letter!
◈◈◈ Features ◈◈◈
◆ Hiragana Song!
◆ Learn the Japanese Letters (Hiragana and Katakana) and Practice writing!
◆ Learn the Numbers (1, 2, 3, …) and Practice reading!
◆ Learn to Pronounce each Japanese Letters and Numbers!
◆ Various Crayon Color! (Full:8colors Lite:2colors)
◆ Play Games - More interesting learning Japanese Letters and Numbers! (Only Full-Ver)
If you have any questions or requests, please contact us.
e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
web : http://www.neofinger.com
- Support for hiragana and katakana.
- Examples using both hiragana and katakana.
- Check the stroke order for writing both hiragana and katakana.
- Listen to the pronunciation by a Japanese native speaker.
- Available in 14 languages.
Try to tap 3 or more Bubbles at once to slow down time, but avoid hitting empty space or a new Bubble will appear.
Clear the Screen using the least number of taps.
# Ad-supported version
* All 107 Hiragana & Katakana
+ Key filtering
+ Keyboard randomize
Finished with Kana?
Get our "Elementary Kanji" app!
* Includes 1006 Kanji taught in Japanese elementary school.
Know them all?
Get our "Advanced Kanji" app!
Tower Defense featuring:
* 48 challenging Maps
* Map Editor
* 25+ Attack waves per Map
* Unlock new attack waves
* 10 Tower Levels (7+freeze)
* Build/Upgrade/Move Towers
* Earn Tower POWER-UPs
* 7 Difficulty Modes
* 5 Map Styles
* All 107 Katakana in 19 Styles
+ Key filtering
+ Keyboard randomization
+ Random Fonts
Don't know the Kanji symbol? Tap "?" to see its Kun'yomi in readings Hiragana, On'yomi in Katakana and one or more English translations.
* Includes 2135 most commonly used Japanese Kanji.