🚀 Stream & Cast to TV by Castify for Android with over 5,000,000 users so far.
⏩ Requires Streaming Devices:
Chromecast 1, 2, and Ultra HD 4K
Fire TV or Fire Stick
Apple TV Airplay (4th gen) tvOS 10.2+
Roku Express, Roku Streaming Stick, or Roku TV
Xbox One, Xbox 360
Google Cast receivers
Smart TVs with DLNA built-in including: Panasonic, LG TV, TCL, Phillips, Sony Bravia, Samsung, Sharp, and many others. Please check your TV's user manual.
👍 Free Features:
- Cast to TV, video, movie, music, or photos
- Cast web videos found online from websites
- Stream to TV from local files on phone to Chromecast, Roku, Xbox, Apple TV or compatible devices
- Only 2 items in queue at a time
- Only 1 bookmark at a time
- Play history
- Searching of videos on any websites
- Block popups per website
*Free features are ads-supported.
⭐Pro Premium Features:
- Removes advertisements
- Roku remote control
- Roku channels
- Subtitles (only Chromecast for now)
- Custom themes
- More than 2 videos in queue
- More than 1 bookmarks
- Set home page
- Sync across devices
🙉 This app works best with Google Chromecast and Google Cast receivers. Users may experience limited functionalities with other casting receivers.
This is not a phone screen mirroring/sharing app.
Cast & Stream movies, videos, or music from web browser to TV.
Also cast local movie, music, or photos found on your phone/tablet to TV with compatible streaming devices.
1. Use the app's browser to navigate to a website.
2. The browser will try to find any playable video, movies, or music on that site.
3. Then play it locally on the Phone/Tablet, or cast to TV with Chromecast or one of the compatible streaming receivers.
JPG, PNG images
HLS Live Streaming
Some iptv m3u8 urls
4K and HD where available
Features & Limitations of Some Streaming Receivers
Roku Streaming devices & Roku TV:
- Remote control only for Roku
- no video resuming/scrubbing, no audio streaming, some file formats not supported.
Apple TV AirPlay:
- Battery Optimization must be disabled for Android 6.0 Marshmallow and up, local cast of audio and photo not supported. MKV files not supported. Some urls formats not supported.
Xbox One & Xbox 360:
- DLNA must be enabled in settings
Fire TV: some video movie formats not supported.
The following streaming devices and Smart TVs are in BETA support, so please do not expect them to work as good as Chromecast: DLNA devices, Android TV, Xbox One & Xbox 360, WebOS, Netcast
Some Smart TVs have Google Chromecast app (or DLNA) built-in:
according to this: https://www.google.com/chromecast/built-in/tv/
If you have any of those models, please check if it has one of the streaming receivers to see if it's compatible to cast to TV.
🚩Castify does not modify, download, or transcode the video sources. It only sends the original source to your streaming receivers. The app does not hosts any content. Therefore the compatibility and availability of the videos are dependent on the source websites themselves.
-This app only casts from websites that uses public format. Proprietary video & movie formats such as Prime Video, Direct TV, Netflix, etc...will NOT cast to TV.
-If a video is not playing or a disconnection occurs, it could be several reasons:
1. The ISP(Internet Service Provider)
2. The source website itself
3. Insufficient WIFI signal strength
-Ensure your WIFI connection is stable and on the same network. Streaming online movies to TV requires a good internet connection.
-Most connection problems can be resolved by restarting the Chromecast, Roku, or other receivers or phone.
-Flash movie websites are not supported by stream device manufacturers.