Please read the following brief to get a picture about the purposes.
- Lazy eye \Amblyopia is a visual disorder in which the brain partially or wholly ignores input from one eye.
- The popular video game Tetris has been found to be effective at treating adult amblyopia, also known as 'lazy eye', according to new research conducted by scientists.
- Playing the puzzle game requires information to be sent to both eyes, making them work cooperatively.
- By making both eyes cooperate, the amblyopic brain is able to relearn as a result of an increase in the level of plasticity in the brain.
- The patients who played the game with both eyes experienced significant improvement in their vision of the weaker eye after only two weeks.
(You must have a two color glass (3D glass) the color is not important because you can adjust the colors in the app as you wish)
More from developer
Only tested on Motorola Droid. Please submit bugs/requests!
This is the free version (has disabled options)
*Multiple image sets (Limited on free version)
*Multiple ways to move through/choose images
*Set image size (Adjustable by "viewer distance"). Calibration screen is also provided.
*Configurable actions (Limited on free version)
*Full screen (Limited on free version)
See website (below) for much more information.
This is an open source project, so it is free if you want to compile it yourself. See http://www.castledragmire.com/Projects/GPS_Mapping for more information, including how to set up your own server.
Visit http://www.castledragmire.com/ProjectContent/GPSMapping to register and view GPS locations.
This project currently uses only GPS positioning to find locations (the old way Android used to do it), so it is a bit of a battery hog. I should be updating it at some point to use the new Google Play Location Service which is much more optimized.