🚀 Lander Missions is a game for brave pilots, ready to conquer outer space! Discover new planets, complete missions and triumph over all planetary anomalies that you meet on your way! 🚀
Lander Missions: planet depths is a game inspired by cosmic arcade Lunar Lander. Controls are based on the laws of physics. Controlled blast offs and falls are key features of the gameplay.
In Lander Missions an adventure between differents planets with labyrinths of levels in every one of them awaits you. Demonstrate your piloting skill in zones of planetary anomalies such as changing gravity, cavings, hurricane winds, volcanoes and many more!
Lander Missions FEATURES:
- low poly style
- realistic physics
- abundance of missions
- levels of varied difficulty
- doesn't require internet connection
MORE Lander Missions FEATURES:
- unique unexplored planets
- unlimited consumption margin for level exploration
- Lander also can activate drones, put out flames, move rocks in zero-gravity and a whole lot more!
- BONUS: you will also develop manoeuvering skill!
Lander Missions STORY:
In a distant future growth of human influence in outer space surpassed boldest modern expectations. Rare resource extraction bases were set on many planets. International space stations were combined with factories that produce unmanned spaceships, designed for scouting and completion of missions on resourceful planets.
With time the need for rare resources grew. And so big corporations again took an interest to exploring and developing of old mining planets, that were conserved due to the lack of financing.
Our cosmic organisation possess needed equipment and experience and was chosen for this mission. Goal - scout old mines with rare resources, restart machineries and resume work.
We look for pilots ready to work with our dispatchers, complete missions and control lander within different planetary anomalies.
- control lander (manned spaceship)
- explore new areas, opened by seismic activity
- complete missions needed for restoration of work on the planets
- land on research platform
- study gravitational anomalies and planetary phenomena
- and a lot more!
🚀Good landing, Captain and welcome to the cosmic expedition! Lander is ready for take-off!🚀