TOP GAME REVIEWS:
"Another Cybernetic Hit — The follow up (to Real Steel) is a knockout!" - 148Apps
"The game doesn't disappoint, with better graphics than Real Steel and creative robot designs." - Gamezebo
Become a robot champion ONCE AGAIN!
Fans of the smash hit Real Steel with 10 Millions Downloads comes next version with More Robots, More Action and More Fun!
Real Steel World Robot Boxing packs bigger punches, harder-hitting battles, and double the action of its predecessor Reel Steal with better graphics, brand new robots, more modes and head-to-head multiplayer. In the not-so-distant future where boxing is taken to the extreme, people and robots synch up for a larger-than-life entertainment experience. Pilot a bot-crushing behemoth and jab, uppercut and haymaker your way to victory!
Real Steel World Robot Boxing features:
-- A total of 24 mean machines, including fan favorite superstars such as Zeus, Atom and Twin Cities. Now eight new contenders have entered the ring; brawl as Touchdown, HollowJack, Blockbuster, Biowar and more!
-- 10 different arenas that barely contain these hulking mechanical brutes.
-- Championship, Time Attack, Daily Exhibition and Free Sparring; four diverse modes that will test your mettle AND your metal.
-- Bigger, better and now social! Take on friends in live local Wi-Fi & Bluetooth multiplayer and fight your way up the leaderboards.
-- Customize with decals, load up with upgrades and get a fighting edge with power-ups!
-- The movie springs to life with new special moves and cinematic Rip-Offs.
-- Real-time action that tests both strategy and reflexes… do you have what it takes?
Based on Dreamworks’ 2011 film starring Hugh Jackman, the gritty action of Real Steel takes place in a frenzied arena where boxing has gone high-tech. Players will fight, collect, and customize an awesome roster of titans towering over 9feet tall and weighing in over 2000 pounds. Players slug it out to prove who has the real steel to become the Ultimate World Robot Boxing Champion! Real Steel features rich gameplay and high replay value, with over 10 million downloads to date!
***** Crazy cool runner game!
***** Awesome fun shooter!
* Play without ads and start with 2750 Popcorn! *
✔ Spaced out runner game featuring rednecks and aliens
✔ Powerful upgrades for your jury-rigged weapons
✔ Tons of tuning parts for your deadly harvester
✔ Collectable alien technology for cool power boosts
✔ Diary entries to enjoy the whole story
✔ Dozens achievements and challenges for endless fun
✔ Full tablet support
✔ Controller support
* Supports Google Play game services *
* Optimized for big screen TV over MHL *
* Supports Immersion haptic technology *
UFO sightings at old Pops' farm! Use a huge arsenal of insane weapons to keep the aliens from stealing the corn harvest. Hop on your corn chopper and mow down every single last of the little blue invaders! Neither armed spaceships nor dangerous obstacles will stop you from becoming the world’s greatest alien hunter-killer! Dodge alien tractor beams and face the dreadful all-devouring martian trolls in your heroic defense of old Pops’ corn farm!
Help Pops, Joe and Otis to defeat the corn-grubbing monsters from outer space!
You can play Farm Invasion USA entirely for FREE, though various items are available via in-app purchase. If you don’t want to use in-app purchases, please deactivate them in your device settings
Join Hero Number 5 onboard Starship Nova!
A mysterious vortex has teleported the ship into unknown space.
Your mission is to help the crew get back home to earth.
Guide your ship to collect energy and avoid the hazards of deep space - shoot asteroids to escape the minefields.
Can you make it back home?
Unique arcade action - guide your ship by pointing on the screen.
• Optimized for tablets.
• Amazing arcade action where you control the spaceship to collect energy and avoid dangers.
• Blazing pop art graphics and mind blowing particle effects!
• 3 Challenging worlds
• Collect energy capsules and avoid hazards
• Shooting levels in world 2 - shoot down all asteroids for a perfect score!
• Retro Amiga MOD music by ‘Firefox’
"An absolutely stunning space exploration game that features a stellar soundtrack, a completely unique pop-art style – and of course some seriously addictive gameplay. This is one space adventure that you don’t want to miss out on!"
- Super Game Droid
Works on all screen sizes although we recommend a larger screen with high resolution, best viewed on HD phones and tablets.
1.0.0 - Our biggest update yet!
* World 1 updated levels - some of the later levels are tweaked or totally redone - new objects:
- The transporter and the Booster plate - let us know what you think of them!
* New World number 2 - the shooting levels!
3 Levels where you shoot the asteroids old school style - let us know if you want more!
* Added sound effects
* World 3 - Premium content - All new and challenging levels - Please buy this to support continued development!
* New Google + icons.
* Play icon on start screen.
* Bugfix for crash on some Samsung Galaxy Tab devices.
* More intuitive what to press on levelselect.
* Updated values for screen scrolling.
* Fix for KitKat aspect ratio bug.
* Fixed corrupt icons on some devices.
* No longer Game Over when you run out of time.
You will still get Game Over if you run into an enemy and you have no time left.
* Levels 1-10 have been made easier
Obstacles have been removed on several levels.
Level 8 and 11 have swapped places
- this means that your score on level 8 and 11 is reset. We apologize for this.
Updating from a version prior to 0.8.0 will clear all scores.
* Rocket flame is only visible when rocket accelerates.
* Some objects are removed from background to avoid confusion.
* Controls are tweaked to be easier.
* New controll method - virtual joystick.
- Press anywhere on screen, move finger around like a joystick to controll ship.
* Tweaking of rocket controll. Rocket does not slide as much now.
* Improved graphics for displays with lower resolution.
New native resolution assets for the following resolutions:
800 * 480
1024 * 600
1280 * 800
480 * 320
320 * 240
* Removed rocket movement when swipe to make it more intuitive that the player shall point on the screen to direct the ship.
* Now with leaderboards - invite your friends and compete with them!
Challenge your friends and see who can get the best score.
* Bugfix for crash on some devices that does not have Google Play services installed.
* New adaptive screen movement, the change is made to let the player see more of what is in front of the rocket.
* New startup screen music and graphics.
* New button animation in world and level select, startscreen supernova animation.
* Time counter doesn't turn red when counting down the score
* Energy meter counts down during scrore bonus.
* Various bugfixes, the rocket should not turn 360 degrees at start.
* Better crash reporting to help fix bugs quicker.
This is the most funtastic, rooster boiling and egg blowing zuma game ever!
Just sit back and start dancing with these rompy fingers and free the little chickens from whatever disaster may be upon them! Zombies, aliens or nasty predators? You hero, are their only hope for survivor!
Dive into 2 (two) episodes with a total of 36 levels of color splashing crazy looking and egg blasting gameplay. Play all the three difficulties ranging from the mundane turtle to the furious non stopping rabbit! Score thousands of points and make hundreds of villain busting combos!
Chicken Zooma uses all of the pixels on your HD or 2K display as well as all of the not so much as above pixels of your older devices And all this with no stretching and blurriness. Sharp edges and smooth animations that is!
To all parents!
Stay calm and relax this game has no In-App Billing, ads or annoying notifications!
The home page is attractive, featuring weird but ultra cute and friendly looking oddities, which invite kids to play with them. The game frames are small sized, but there is never any feeling of being short of space because they are designed so well. There is usually an ad from the family education network on the right, but it disappears when you start playing. Each game is different; if there is any repetition of style or theme, it is well camouflaged. The games are simple to master, and do not pressurize the kid to play to any unreasonable deadlines or results. Each successful operation - achieving whatever the game needs you to do - is rewarded with a star though. In some games, a mistake the next time will erase all the stars but they are always easy to regain. Three or five stars end the game. I am so tempted to feature nearly all the games here but no, you ought to be given the pleasure of discovery with your child...
Star climber has this little cute thing in overalls trying to climb up and gather three stars. Unfortunately wandering satellites get in the way (oh the junk in space!) and down he goes to begin again. While the idea is that kids learn to predict where the satellite will be and take evasive action, sometimes it is so much more fun to deliberately bang into them and hear the character go 'Gaaaaaaah'!
In the same vein, the Vine Time game is supposed to teach counting, with the round blobby thing with incredibly elastic arms picking up fruit from trees (and berries from bushes below) counting aloud the number of fruits you help it gather. But did you know that you can click on both hands and it lets go and falls, with appropriate sound effects? There you go, much more fun! Especially when mama is knocking her head in mock despair and pressing you to not do so!
One of the very first games we had tried was Simon See which has a finger shaped - monster? with three eyes admiring himself in the mirror. His eyes of his reflection in the mirror open and close in a random fashion and you have to click on the real eyes to match the image. Each time you succeed, he gives a satisfactory grunt and smiles, but in a moment the reflection changes and he is like 'uh-huh?' while the corners of his mouth turn down. As it was the first encounter of my toddler with a 'monster' I was wondering it it would be scary. I needn't have worried - it was a hit from the first! Try it; it is addicting for the tots!
There are, also, a bubble popping game, a feed the crocodile game (judge the parabola from the angle of fish loaded canon), a change the pattern game (five shapes in a row), a simple colouring game, a dig out the worms and money game (to increase click rate - not for the really tiny ones), and more! The girl in the swing in the top row, and the boy standing in the last, lead to stories, not games. The only thing to avoid perhaps - and its a recent addition - is the squirrel or monkey to the left of the middle tree in the top row. That is a card matching game, and has images from LeapFrog's touch reading system covers. Well enough if you have them, but as it is, the small size makes them unclear (and unlike all the other games here).
More from developer
- Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for mobile devices.
- Improved graphics and animations.
- NBA’s Greatest Games: Relive some of the best performances in NBA history, including Kobe Bryant’s 81-point performance in 2006.
- A JAY Z Production: Featuring a soundtrack personally curated by multi-platinum recording artist JAY Z.
- Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
- TV-style presentation, including full commentary from Kevin Harlan and Clark Kellogg.
- Updated Rosters - All transactions from the 2011-2012 season have been incorporated, meaning you will be playing with current teams and ratings.
Visit http://www.2kgames.com/mobile/ for more great games.
• Intuitive Controls: Choose between classic control and One-Finger control, built specifically for mobile devices.
• Multiseason Mode: Play through multiple NBA seasons and establish your team as a dynasty.
• Full 2K Beats soundtrack
Birds of a feather drop turds together in this high-flying, tap to crap hunt for targets to poop on. Flock to beaches, construction sites and city parks to take aim on unsuspecting lifeguards, grannies and Facebook friends below!
Watch out for helicopters, UFO’s and toxic waste as you soar through the rapid-fire skies. Snag power-up’s, scoop-up mystery boxes and collect as many coins as you can before running out of gas!
- Watch what you eat along the way because not all poop is as pretty as a rainbow!
- Connect to Facebook and your friend’s profile pictures become targets!
- Collect feathers on your journey and unlock new birds like Sergeant Squirts and The Deuce.
Already a fan of the game or just like poop? Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/turdbirds
Define the fighting style of your Sensei to best defend your Dojo, conquer enemy bases and command special healing powers. Train your army to defeat enemies, fortify your base to withstand attacks and join forces with friends by creating a Dynasty for co-op play.
Bunker your troops, grab a sword and battle against players worldwide - all attempting to claim the ultimate victory!
- Define the fighting style of your Sensei to take direct control in battle
- Build, explore, attack and view replays in a 3D cinematic presentation style
- Upgradable Asian architectures including Pagodas, Shaolin Temples and the Corridor of Steles
- Align your defensives with Caltrops, the All Seeing Reed and Black Powder so opponents can’t stake claim on your base with a Brag Flag
- Single player, multiplayer and cooperative Dynasty Challenges
- Battle with other players worldwide for top ranking on the Sensei and Dynasty leaderboards
With LootTheWorld, you get a unique QR code that represents YOU. Use it like this:
o Have your friends scan your code to find out what kind of loot you are.
o Scan your friends' codes to find out what kind of loot they are.
o Get your loot into the game!*
Scan the "Stamp codes" that Gearbox Software will be releasing in the future over @GearboxSoftware on Twitter or Facebook.com/BorderlandsGame. Use these stamps to send your collected loot to the game -- so keep an eye out!
We're just getting started! More ways to loot the world coming soon!
So what are you waiting for minion?! Download the app and start looting the world today!
*Note for Mac customers, this is only compatible with the Steam version of Borderlands 2
Get Slick and earn an extra 50 points for playing words with “ick” in them and don’t get stung by the competition when your opponent unlocks Tiki bee-cause the letter “K” is worth double points.
Bee social in the head-to-head mode where you play against friends using Facebook or Bee adventurous through an entire journey of words in the challenge mode. Bee competitive in the tournament mode to see how you stack up against thousands of players around the globe in real-time!
Already a fan of the game? Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/beejumbled
Meet Fiasco the Cat™. Your new feline friend is curious, adorable and a tad mischievous, which means your living room could become a complete wreck! Race the clock to fix Fiasco’s latest disaster before your nosy neighbor arrives!
Want more Fiasco? This cat really makes a scene in the full version, which includes 6 additional rooms, 45 total games, and 2 difficulty levels. These exciting challenges and hilarious hijinks await for only $2.99!
Discover a new set of games in every room - piano tuning, bubble popping, feather catching, picture puzzling, cake decorating, hallway bowling, mouse chasing and much more.
Keep cleaning until you earn all 30 achievements including “Slappy Cat”, “Mad Hatter” and “Golden Goose”!
Already a fan of the game?
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/2KPlay
• Over 80 mind-blowing mazes and super challenges with variations in physics, inertia, combustions and more!
• A vast array of blocks spanning nine unique worlds! Discover blocks that pop like jumping beans, change colors like chameleons or slide like ice cubes - new curiosities await at every corner!
• Accelerometer controlled gameplay, 3D components, and special effects add to the GridBlock magnetism.
Already a fan of GridBlock?
Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/2kplay