*simultaneous odometer & trip recorder;
*MPG & L/100km;
*+/-% of avg;
*real time calculation;
*metric to MPG conversion;
*easy to use;
*multiple units & currencies;
for devices with 320x480 px or more!
- Record mileage using vehicle Odometer
- Route calculation using addresses
- Export of mileage data for reporting purposes
- Copy previous trips for easy re-entry
If you like Trip Master, please consider upgrading to the Pro version. Help us continue to make this app useful for you!
Thanks to all of you who continue to contact us with feedback! We love to hear your feedback via email or twitter (follow @tripmasterapp)! We love your reviews as well, but can't respond to them!
[Features and Guide]:
1) - You can create your categories of specific kind of expenses or incomes, as there are no predefined categories and you can see more information with long click on each category.
2) - You add a new entry with one click to the category you want. Your Entries can be added with date, time , amount and a comment.
3) - You can create bookmarks with your most common expenses and add your expense to the category you want, without adding the amount or the comment every time. (currently bookmarks support only expenses)
4) - There is a history screen with all your current entries or per category, sorted by day and month. You can see more information with long click on them.
- To get the history for one of your categories, you have to long click on one folder and select [history].
5) - Moreover, there is a statistics screen where you can see many information about your current balance and many more things( see 4th screenshot above).
6) - You can see (pie, bar and line charts) Charts (for different periods of time) to check your progress.
7) - Furthermore, it has a Widget for quick access to the application categories and bookmarks which also displays some basic statistics.
(Note) The widget will not work if you transfer the app in the sd card)
8) - Finally, you can choose your currency or language in the preferences screen, from the options below.
Є , $ , £ and many more.
100+ currencies from all over the world. If you find that your currency is missing, e-mail us and it will be included in the next update.
English, Greek, Italian, + more to come.
- Option to lock application for safety reasons.
- Improve widget and maybe more widget styles.
- Allow user to export/import current categories and expenses to file / from file.
- Calculation for automated expenses or incomes per month such us rent, salary etc.
[Note] The app was developed to work on all devices from 2.3 to 4.1, but it works only on portrait mode, which some tablet users may find disturbing.
- We kindly accept your comments(either Good or Bad) as they will help us develop a better application.
- If you have any problems with Money Tracker, or want to propose a new feature don't hesitate to email me via [email@example.com].
Mileage 3.0 is here! Mileage 3.0 represents a huge improvement to Mileage. Key features:
* Multiple vehicle support
* All new charts (thanks to aiCharts)
* Customizable fillup fields
* Per-vehicle measurement units
* All new statistics
* Vastly improved CSV importing
* Streamlined import and export
* Automatic SD card backups
* All new vehicle types
* Service interval templates
* Much, much more!
Note: your service intervals will not be migrated! Please re-create them manually afterward!
Mileage 3.0 features a new graphical refresh, courtesy of Steve Albright! Please go check out his Clutch Pad application!
The charting library was donated by ArtfulBits; their aiCharts engine is fantastic and I highly recommend you check it out.
More from developer
√ Quickly enter addresses and order information.
√ Track money collected, tips and mileage pay
√ Map and Organize route
√ Automatic route optimization
√ Navigate to addresses by integrating with other navigation apps.
√ Totals all data for end of shift.
√ Archives data in history.
√ Average tip for past orders
√ GPS Tagged gate code notes
√ Cloud Backup
√ Look up addresses by phone number
√ Call & Text phone numbers in order notes
√ Track hourly pay including support for dual pay rates
This app was programmed by Marc Holder Kluver, and was primarily designed by Matt Henry as well as many other drivers who have suggested features. This app was truly designed by the end users.
Check out this video review:
*** Taxi Driver Droid ***
For people who drive Taxi Cab's and want to track:
*Money collected and tips
*Pickups & Drop off addresses and times
* Super fast address input screen that uses multiple data sources to auto-complete your typing.
* Super fast pickup time input screen for scheduling pickups.
* Detailed history reports of past shifts.
* Tip history report by date range
* Automatically fills in drop off and pickup address if they are left blank.
* Launch navigation for current driving destination from within the app
Please see our reviews of "Delivery Droid", this is a new app which was suggested to me by a driver who contacted me and provided me with a description of how he wanted it modified for taxi drivers.
We listen to our customers! We believe great software must be designed by those who are using it, not by engineers. So we rely on your feedback to improve this app.
If you find some way in which to make this app better please let us know and we will make the changes.
Never again wonder how much money you made! You cant use information about your past to improve your future if you are not sure what it is.
If you re considering Taxi Driver App which has ability to record daily tips. Try Taxi Droid instead.