WINNER of the 2012 Appy Award for best Healthcare & Fitness App!
✓Training plan designed by Active.com trainers
✓Choose from 4 different motivating virtual coaches—Johnny Dead, Constance, Billie or Sergeant Block
✓Hear human audio cues to guide you through each workout
✓Listen to your favorite playlists with in-app music player
✓Calculate your distance & pace and map your routes with FREE GPS support
✓Log your workouts and share your progress on Facebook
✓Get support from the largest running community on Active.com Trainer
✓Repeat workouts and track your best performance
✓Treadmill support allows manual entry of workouts
✓Track your progress with total distance and average pace
✓Graphs for workouts to compare distance and pace
Finished the Couch to 5K program and ready to take your running program to the next level? Check out our 5K to 10K app to prep for your first 10K race here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.active.aps.tenk!
"The popular Couch to 5K app helps new runners avoid injury from doing too much, too soon."
—Runners World, June 2012
"It's ridiculously easy to use (it's hard not to, as you just do what you're told) and it's fantastic that you have an encouraging voice talking you through things."
—Engadget, June 2012
"Active.com’s Couch to 5K is one of my favorite… apps. With its customizable features, interactivity, and well-rounded interface, I may actually stay off the couch this time."
—148Apps, October 2011
"I knew as soon as I decided to start the Couch to 5K program that I would need something to keep me accountable—not just to showing up for my training, but to actually doing it properly. Of course there’s an app for that."
—CalorieLab, April 2012
"If you have been struggling to get your buns off the couch and somewhat in shape before the summer hits, training for a 5K is not a bad way to start. If you are looking for a program to help get you there, then the “Couch to 5K” running plan by CoolRunning is probably your best bet if you haven’t done an ounce of athletic activity for a number of years."
—Droid Life, April 2012
Get more information about the Couch to 5K app here: http://www.active.com/mobile/couch-to-5k-app
• Once you purchase the app, it is yours to keep. It does not expire after 9 weeks.
For additional support please contact us at: MobileSupport@activenetwork.com. We would love to hear from you.
THIS APP AND ANY INFORMATION GIVEN BY IT OR THE ACTIVE NETWORK, LLC, ARE FOR INFORMATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. THEY ARE NOT INTENDED NOR IMPLIED TO BE A SUBSTITUTE FOR PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT YOUR HEALTHCARE PROVIDER BEFORE BEGINNING ANY FITNESS PROGRAM. IN PARTICULAR, THE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES DESCRIBED IN TRAINING PROGRAMS AND ARTICLES ON ACTIVE CAN BE DANGEROUS AND MAY RESULT IN INJURY OR DEATH. YOU MUST CONSULT WITH A LICENSED PHYSICIAN BEFORE PARTICIPATING IN ANY OF THE ACTIVITIES DESCRIBED IN THE APPLICATION.
First Run currently offers a C25K and a couch to 10K running program, with plans for a half marathon training program in the future. The 5K program is our tribute to Josh Clark’s extraordinary Couch to 5K (C25K) program, that has been used by thousands of runners to start their running journey towards fitness. Or you can select the 12-week Couch to 10K program and train to meet the 65 minute endurance time. You can even run indoors in a gym, and running on a treadmill is made easier by our special treadmill mode, so you can set the running pace for each run during your gym workout.
First Run can be the personal trainer for beginners, and could be your first step towards running a marathon. Running is the perfect sport or activity for those keen about getting fit, weight loss tips and boosting daily energy levels and productivity. We have the right ingredients for all kinds of runners – from beginners to marathon runners, or those thinking of starting a new sport or hobby.
Here are the top features of the app:
✔ Personal Running Coach — Marathon enthusiast Gul Panag, a running enthusiast from India, who has run more than a dozen half-marathons, is our in-app running coach, motivating you to keep running and showing you the essential running basics and exercises. The audio voice of Gul Panag guides you through your daily run and walk.
✔ Focus on Time —The C25K and the couch to 10K (C210K) programs do not focus on speed or distance, but encourages you to run for a set time each day. With a combination of walking and running, or even a jog, exercising becomes easier for users at any level of fitness. It’s the best way to prepare for a half marathon or a marathon.
✔ Flexible Training — Experienced runners can start the program mid-way and aim to run for a longer distance in the set time. We know that sometimes you just don’t have the energy to complete a run, so take a break by hitting pause anytime and resume the session at a later time. For beginners, you can start running by even jogging lightly.
✔ Unique Treadmill Mode — First Run can be used in any weather conditions thanks to the unique treadmill mode that gives runners the right treadmill speed guidelines at the right time. So don’t stop training when it’s raining.
✔ Better with Music — Runners love music on their daily run, so there’s an in-app music player to keep them company every time they step out--all without leaving the app. You can select songs from your device and play the music you love.
✔ Your Running Diary — Track your daily running distance (in miles as well as kilometres), speed and analyze your progress and running status easily, in real time. With GPS tracking, you can set personal goals for each week and see how much distance you have covered without checking google maps. Share your daily progress and current status with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, Google+, Whatsapp and other social networks. In the future releases we will also allow you to check the calories you have burnt.
✔ Your Path to Fitness — Running is known to be a great way for weight loss, and it is proven to help reduce appetite after long runs, and will help with your diet plan. Mix it up with your other exercises for a bit of variety in your daily workout schedule. In just a few weeks you will be running regularly, burning fat and calories, losing weight, boosting your glycogen stores, while also improving your overall stamina and cardiovascular health by reducing your rest heart rate.
You won’t even realize how quickly running can become a part of your daily calendar, as you get leaner, faster, stronger, and become a better runner thanks to First Run, your personal running trainer.
Whether you are a casual runner looking to chart your progress and lower your pace or you are an experienced runner training for the big race, you'll love how easy PaceMaker makes it to run at a desired pace without even looking at your phone.
● Set a desired target pace
● No need to look at your phone PaceMaker will tell you to "speed up" or "slow down"
● Configure how often to be alerted
MAP YOUR RUN
● Runs are stored in a standard GPX file
● See your run on a Google map
● Transfer your run data from your SD card
● Send your run data and route to Dailymile.com
● Supports miles and kilometers
SHARE YOUR RUN
● Post to Twitter
● Post to Facebook
● Post to Dailymile.com
● Auto-post runs to any or all services
● View past runs stats including pace, time and distance
● View past runs on Google maps
● Email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions, comments or feedback
● Quick responses for bug fixes and suggestions
● Follow us on twitter @pacemakerapp or like us on Facebook for updates
The workout plan included with the FBI Workout App was developed by Stew Smith: former Navy SEAL, and Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS). The plan has been successfully tested for over seven years with numerous FBI Academy candidates (now FBI Academy graduates).
In the highly-competitive field of law enforcement, preference is given to candidates in superb physical condition. Forget merely passing the PFT; this app will show you the secrets of attaining your highest possible score.
The FBI Workout App includes:
• The 7-week workout plan proven to get you in shape for the academy
• Practice test complete with scoring information
• Interactive exercise timer to keep you on pace during your workout
• 35 exercise videos to help you perfect your technique
• 13 dynamic stretching videos to keep you injury-free and performing your best
• Test-prep video instruction to maximize your PFT scores
• The official FBI scoring system and guidelines for taking the PFT
• Information on nutrition, tips on doubling your pushups, shaving 2:00 off your mile pace, and more!
This app contains all the material from Stew's FBI Fitness eBook (normally $16.95) and additional videos. More $40 of exercises and videos in the palm of your hand!
This app will show you how to attain the maximum scores for each event in the FBI PT Test standards and Cooper Institute of Aerobic Research Standards for Law Enforcement:
- 300m sprint
- 1.5 mile run
This program will also prepare you for the Cooper Institute Standards for Law Enforcement Physical Assessment tests (vertical jump, pushups, situps, bench press, 300m run, 1.5 mile run) used by the following state law enforcement agencies:
Arizona, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Indiana, Minnesota, New Hampshire, North Carolina, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Washington.
Why is the FBI Workout App the best choice for preparing for the PFT?
* Take this workout anywhere you go, whether you exercise at home, at the gym, or even when you go out for a run. *
* Find out how you will you perform on the PFT. Take the interactive practice test, get your score, and find areas to improve. *
* Do you know the correct form for the 8-Count Bodybuilder Pushup? Stew's exercise videos will show you the perfect form for 35 different exercises and 13 warmups. *
* Watch unique one-on-one video instruction where Stew explains all the strategies, tips, and techniques that will get you the best possible score on the PFT. *
Comments from a current officer:
"In 2006, I decided to change careers and enter the law enforcement field. I was 29 years old, 5'8", 260 lbs, and unable to complete the State Police PFT. I purchased your FBI Academy / PFT Prep Workout and ritualistically followed it 6 days a week for over six months. When I applied and tested for the State Police in Feb 2007, I received superior marks on all levels, and an excellent in the 1.5 mile run. I entered academy at 31 years old and 185 lbs and excelled though academy. So, thank you for everything you do for today's modern warrior."
About Stew Smith:
Stew Smith is a graduate of the U.S. Naval Academy, a former Navy SEAL Lieutenant, and author of several fitness and self defense books such as The Complete Guide to Navy SEAL Fitness, Maximum Fitness, The Special Ops Workouts, and SWAT Fitness.
Certified by the National Strength and Conditioning Association as a Strength and Conditioning Specialist (CSCS) and as military fitness trainer, Stew has trained thousands of students for Navy SEAL, Special Forces, SWAT, FBI, ERT and other law enforcement professions.
> Search for specific word(s) and narrow the tips fetched
> Press random and get a random tip
> Share useful tips with friends
> Navigate to full article
v1.1: bug fix
v1.2: bug fix
v1.2.1: fixed force shutdown when clicking on a tip for android versions 2.3. and 3.0. Lighter theme selected.
Marathon's World is a social media website geared toward runners. Marathon・s World is picking up the pace in the running community. This dynamic website integrates races for runners to interact and share experiences and expertise. The App has finally arrived!
- Choose either running or cycling.
- Clean, easy-to-read interface.
- Per-kilometer pace table.
- Real time map display of your route.
- Post immediate results on the Marathon・s World website.
- Fill in all details including, location, weather, as well as your post-run physical conditions for all running stats.
- Upload and share photos.
- An area for everyone to share their journals.
- 'Like' your favorites and leave messages for other users.
- View updates from both friends as well as others in your area.
- Display your personal log journal.
- Easily track your monthly progress.
- Friend List at your fingertips.
- Personal information including running experience, total distance, cycling distance, annual distance, race schedules and stats.
- Displays most recent events.
- Share and discuss all tracked races.
- Add personal race stats. Post results, rankings and comments, as well as upload pictures to share.
- Display monthly and weekly running statistics.
- Display notifications such as comments and messages.
-With cloud interface you can easily log on to update, view or share your tracked information at any time.
Make your running serve your goals!
- unique program of interval training specially for weight loss;
- ready-made 2-month training plan with 3 workout days a week;
- combination of walking, running and sprint for top results in less time;
- 3 program options for various levels: ideal both for beginners and 10K aces;
- suitable for out- and indoor running.
EASY WORKOUT MODE
- GPS running map;
- audio instructions to each training;
- easy access to music, audio books and podcasts right from the app;
- manual editing of workouts.
- dozens of tips on running, healthy nutrition and lifestyle;
- calorie counting;
- detailed running statistics;
- integration with Runkeeper, Fitbit, MapMyRun;
- share your achievements, running stats and even routes with your friends in Facebook and Twitter.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
“MY ASICS app runs the numbers to make you faster” — THE VERGE
“ASICS' Adaptive Running App Trains You By Learning From You” -- GIZMODO
“MY ASICS Builds a Customized Running Routine Just for You” — LIFEHACKER
MY ASICS is your complete solution for making sure you hit your goals -- track your runs in the app, and go even further by creating a training plan that is personalized for you. MY ASICS also understands that life isn’t predictable, so if you miss a day, or run faster or slower, the MY ASICS training plan will adjust to your needs.
MY ASICS marathon plans range in length from 12 to 33 weeks and you can train from two to four days a week. You can adjust the intensity and frequency of training as well as shape the plan to match your current running ability and fitness.
Free plans are available for marathon, half marathon, 10km, 5km, 10 mile and 5 mile distances. Go beyond simply tracking your run — improve it. Are you in it for the long run?
* Create your personalized training plan on the app in under a minute
* Track your route, total time, lap times, distance, and average pace
* See your entire personalized running schedule, your run phases, and upcoming runs
* Adjust your pace to suit your goals and achieve optimum performance
* Save your routes and sync your runs with the MY ASICS web version
* Find your way back home with the compass
* Log runs manually, if you prefer to run without your phone
* Gear tracking, track mileage on your shoes and other gear
MY ASICS builds up your anaerobic threshold to improve endurance and maximize performance. 78% of runners start a plan, follow it to the end, and achieve their goals.
If you already have an existing MY ASICS account, simply log in to sync your current plan and recent runs to the app. If you are new to MY ASICS, sign up, create a custom plan on the “plan” tab, and start tracking your runs immediately.
FEEDBACK & SUPPORT
We would like to know what you think of the app! To send feedback or get support, click on the Feedback button in the Settings section of the app.
A lot of runners underestimate the value of strength and conditioning. However, elite runners know that to maximize their running potential and cut down their race time they need to improve their flexibility, balance and strength training. These programs isolate certain muscles groups to help you develop greater stamina and power when you are tired during a race.
- Instructional coaching using video and voiceover
- Animated demonstrations with detailed descriptions
- Functionality to track workouts and exercises completed
- Multi-Level Beginner to Advanced Workouts
- Warm Ups, Cool Downs
- Tips, Secrets, Overview of the Workout
- Fitness, sports and recreational events in your city!
Fitivity’s trainers are some of the top athletic professionals in the world. Our staff includes sports and fitness trainers who work with professional athletes, fitness enthusiasts and people who have never exercised before. We understand training and are here to help you improve.
We receive emails everyday from our users who thank us for helping them successfully achieve their goals.
With this program you can accomplish your goals too!
Workout smart with Fitivity.
‘집 앞에서, 지방연소 파워워킹’앱은 초보자를 위한 8주 스케줄과 타이머를 제공합니다.
음악을 들으며 타이머를 켜 놓기만 하면 음성가이드가 효율적으로 체력을 분배하여 파워워킹을 시행할 수 있도록 도와드립니다.
파워워킹은 체력이 약한 분들도 부담 없이 할 수 있어, 심폐지구력과 다리힘이 약한 여성분들, 노약자 분들에게 특히 추천합니다.
1) 파워워킹의 정의와 효과
-달리기와 비교한 다이어트 효과
- 질병치유 및 예방효과
2) 파워워킹 방법
-시작 전 필수 스트레칭
-필독 타이머 사용법
3) 파워워킹 타이머 및 스케줄
4) 다리힘 테스트와 강화운동
You can use the optional social networking (peer pressure) features as encouragements to train more consistently and push yourself further. Earn ranks and show them off on Google+!
Marathon Training Simulator
Pace allows you to load a marathon route (or a route you have created) and translates your jogging distance and time onto the route in real-time.
Different modes of training available. Choose from either timed training, distance training, or just run the full course!
Available routes are:
♥ Boston Marathon 2014 (FREE)
♥ Sydney Blackmores Marathon 2013
♥ Dublin Marathon 2013
♥ Auckland Marathon 2013
♥ Venice Marathon 2013
♥ London (Virgin Money) Marathon 2013
♥ New York (ING) Marathon 2013
♥ Paris Marathon 2013
♥ Chicago (Bank of America) Marathon 2013
♥ Tokyo Marathon 2013
♥ Berlin (BMW) Marathon 2013
♥ Hong Kong (Standard Chartered) Marathon 2013
♥ Los Angeles (asics) Marathon 2013 / 2014
♥ Washington Marine Corps Marathon 2013
♥ Washington Rock'n'Roll Marathon 2013
♥ Barcelona Marathon 2014 (Zurich Marato Barcelona)
♥ Cape Town Marathon 2014
♥ Rapa Nui (Easter Island) Marathon 2013
♥ More on the way!
FREE Boston Marathon 2014 Route
Boston Marathon route is now permanently free! We hope this will encourage more people to take part in this great event in the following years!
* Utilize the power of peer pressure and social network to exercise consistently!
* Show off your ranks and achievements to your Google+ circles!
* Ranks are given based on running distance and how frequent you run.
Pace also functions as a normal jogging aid. It allows you to time your jogging sessions, saves the route you have taken and keeps historical records of the jogs you have made along the same route.
Other miscellaneous features
* Timed and Distance training modes
* Uses Google Map to show you exactly where you are and how much distance you have covered.
* Show estimated time to completion
* Allows you to sync your saved jogging routes and stats onto Google Drive (enable in the Settings menu).
* When running on a previously-saved route, Pace will automatically stop the timer once you have reached the end point.
This app requires a lot of permissions, but all with good reasons:
Internet/Network/Access Network State
This is for Google Map (you need a network connection when using that) as well as syncing to Google Drive
This is required for accessing your Google Drive for synchronisation.
This is required for in-app purchase of marathon routes
Write External Storage
This permission is required by the Google Map library, probably for caching of the map.
Access FINE locations
This allows the app to pinpoint your location more precisely, allowing it to calculate the distance traversed more accurately.
Please note that all marathon routes here are defined based on the route maps offered in the marathons' respective website and as such, are subjected to last minute changes by the marathon organizers. Whilst we strive to show the latest versions of the routes, some of the routes may not correctly reflect the actual route of the day. When you download or purchase the routes in this app, you are agreeing you are fine with that and will not sue us if the actual routes are slightly different :)
하지만 이러한 파일 형식의 기록증은 잃어버릴 위험이 있고 마라톤 완주 후에 주어지는 메달, 기록증, 배번, 대회 카탈로그를 통하여 자신이 어떤 마라톤 대회에 참가하였다 일일 확인해야하는 번거로움이 있고, 자신의 최고기록, 평균기록, 완주 횟수 등 내 기록에 관한 자료를 수치화하여 열람하기 쉽지 않았다. 그리하여 우리 팀이 이러한 불편함을 해소하기 위해 착안한 아이템이 바로 마라톤 이력 관리 앱 스마트런이다.
▶ 파일철로 정리하던 마라톤 관련 이력을 앱으로 편리하게 관리
마라톤을 완주하면 배번, 메달, 사진, 완주기록, 완주증, 후기 등 자신만의 기록이 남는다. 지금껏 이러한 기록들을 사람들은 개인파일철로 보관해왔는데 이런 방법은 파일을 잃어버리거나, 보관하는데 있어서 번거로움이 있었다. 또한 파일철한 데이터는 자신이 참여한 마라톤대회, 마라톤 기록 등 종합적으로 수치화 하여 나타내기 어려웠다. 이 앱을 통하여 데이터를 정보화 하고 체계적으로 관리한다면 지금껏 마라톤 기록들을 일일이 파일철로 보관해야 했던 불편함을 해소할 수 있고, 편리하게 자신만의 마라톤 이력을 관리할 수 있다.
▶ 마라톤 대회 일정을 앱으로 간단하게 확인
우리나라에서 한 해 열리고 있는 마라톤 대회를 신청을 할 때 현재는 컴퓨터를 통하여 신청하고 대회일정에 관한 정보를 확인하고 있다. 하지만 스마트폰 보급으로 인해 사람들은 컴퓨터보다 스마트폰을 이용해 많은 정보를 얻고 있다. 스마트폰 사용인구 3000만명이 넘은 현 시점에 컴퓨터를 통해 마라톤 대회 일정과 관련 정보를 얻는 것보다 스마트 폰 앱을 통해 마라톤 대회 일정과 관련 정보를 얻는 것이 상대적으로 훨씬 편리하게 느껴질 것이다. 스마트폰은 공간의 제약이 컴퓨터보다 훨씬 낮기 때문에 언제 어디서나 확인할 수 있다는 장점과 버튼 몇 번만 누르면 대회일정을 손쉽게 알 수 있어 정보를 얻기 편리하다.
나의 운동 GPS저장 및 관리
운동을 분석 (날짜, 시간, 이동거리, 평균속도) 표시
게시판을 통해 앱을 다운받은 사용자들간의 커뮤니케이션 가능
개발자 연락처 :
서울특별시 관악구 봉천동
서울대학교 자동화시스템 공동연구소
동아마라톤 앱은 동아일보가 주최하는 4개 마라톤대회를 위한 어플리케이션입니다.
밖에서 동아마라톤대회에 대해 궁금했던 분들
친구나 애인에게 자신만의 마라톤 기록을 자랑하고 싶은 분들
동호회원들과 훈련하면서 코스도를 보고자 했던 분들
언제 어디서나 동아마라톤에 대한 정보와 참가신청, 기록을 확인하세요
- 서울국제마라톤대회, 공주마라톤대회, 경주국제마라톤대회, 서울달리기에 대한 정보 보기
- 대회일자, 장소, 출발 및 골인, 코스 보기
- 참가신청하기와 신청확인하기
- 마이페이지를 통해 자신의 모든 기록 보기
- 동아마라톤사무국 Tel) 02-361-1425~7 e-mail) email@example.com