Why HabitGoal? As humans we want to set and achieve goals. As we are also creatures of habit, building a habit to reach a goal usually results in a higher success rate, thereby HabitGoal.
As humans we also like being rewarded and keep things simple, which is one of the ideas behind HabitGoals interface. A simple and more visually rewarding interface, rather than text and list heavy solutions.
HabitGoal also contains a couple of additional psychological minded tools for self reflecting and maintaining a good peace of mind.
• HabitGoals. Create your own habits, goals, or get rid of habits, either from predefined examples or defining them yourself.
• Mostly Icon and image driven. To not remind you too much of all those daily necessary text based Apps you might also use.
• Inspire. Main goal is to inspire you, and get you thinking about your life. How to improve, happiness, kick habits, help others, socialize, remember your hopes and dreams. Using the App is secondary.
• Relaxed. Not pushing you. You control your pace. If you want detailed progress charts, constant reminders, cloud synchronization etc. There are other great Apps for that.
• Privacy. Your HabitGoals are personal and private and are only saved to your device.
• Themes. There are several optional themes to make you feel more at home.
• Examples and categories. Find HabitGoal examples and images split into different categories for inspiration.
• Timing. HabitGoal timing can be customized. For example daily HabitGoals, or for example specific days every second week, have a start and end date, long term HabitGoals without any specific date information.
• Minimalist diary. Optional feature to add a comment for each day.
• Rate the day. Optional feature to rate (and reflect on) each day, by assigning 1 to 6 stars..
• Quote/Motto. Optionally add a quote/motto/mindset etc. to the app main screen.
• No Ads. HabitGoal does not show you any Ads for other products, and does not need an internet connection.
• Reminder. Optional daily reminder to use HabitGoal (to help build the habit).
• Additional premium features. Get more HabitGoal examples, browse full history etc.