If you like the software and want to support the development please rate it! If you have issues or requests send me an email or use the forum at http://zooper.themerapp.com/support/home
- Sample templates included, no need to download anything else
- Some custom fonts already included, additional can be added on sdcard/fonts
- Create your templates easily, no functional limit, tons of variables and controls
- WYSIWYG editor with layers like Photoshop / Gimp
- Build your style and change everything: color, text, shapes, position and more!
- Completely customizable date and time (day of the year, week number, number to text...)
- Date calculations (countdown, time to or from any date, calendar event or system attribute)
- Full Math expressions supported (like Star Trek stardate)
- Battery info (remaining time, percentage, temperature, voltage)
- World clock (multiple timezones on the same widget)
- Weather for current or multiple locations on the same widget
- Up to 5 days forecast from multiple providers (Open Weather Map, YR.NO)
- Calendar info with free customization
- System info, like uptime, next alarm, SD card space
- WiFi network name, cell operator, signal strength, connection type
- Network traffic data stats for current day, week, month and more
- Missed calls, unread SMS, unread GMail (multiple accounts and labels)
- Sunrise, Sunset and Astrological Nautical or Civil twilight
- Moon Rise, Set and Illumination percentage
- Series for days, months and more!
- Completely dynamic and customizable TTF and PNG iconsets
- Static Bitmaps (PNG with alpha and JPG)
- Progress Bars customizable with any numeric variable such as min/max and value
- Tasker integration (see website)
- Jelly Bean lock screen support
- No Ads
- Widget on tap action / config lock (and "module" click action)
- Load and Save templates on SD card
- APK themes support
- Buzz launcher support
Zooper Widget has been built from ground up with battery in mind; nothing will be done while your phone sleeps, no weather will be updated if you have no weather information on screen, and no location will be updated if you do not ask it to.
Zooper Widget does not use much memory when it's running - even with 10 widgets on your screen it won't exceed more than 10 megabytes. However, during configuration RAM usage can climb up to 25mb. This is normal and the space will be released shortly after config is closed. If you're using Bitmaps, due to the heavy caching, usage will be higher.
APK SKINS: http://goo.gl/mh3nty
BETA (PRO): http://goo.gl/DXoig
- Themer Everything Widget
- Advanced Clock Widget
- Minimalistic Text
- Beautiful Widgets
- SiMi Clock Widget
- Ultimate custom clock (UCCW)
- Make Your Clock Widget
SUPPORTED LANGUAGES: English, Chinese (Traditional), Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Japanese, Hebrew, Bulgarian, Korean, Swedish, Finnish
KEYWORDS: world clock, minimal, text, battery, weather, date, style, home screen, widget, calendar, timezone, tasker, conky, wysiwyg, astronomy, customization, twilight, template, keyguard, typographic, aesthetics, design, custom, density, rainmeter
Data Usage monitors cellular (3G/4G/LTE/Edge/GPRS) and Wi-Fi data usage real time from your device.
Set data quota and billing cycle information and let Data Usage worry about making sure you don’t pay for overages again.
MEDIA IS RAVING ABOUT IT..
Featured utility on CNET.COM ...
"If your data charges are the thorn in your bill, an app like Data Usage could be really useful. It’s very accurate,.." - AFR.COM
App runs in background and shows real-time usage information as a widget on your home screen.
With this most precise tool, you are always in control of data plan limit and save hundreds or thousands on data overages!
Cool feature competitors don't have:
BILLING PERIODS & SETUP:
✔ monthly, weekly and daily quota limits
✔ flexible billing period, pre-paid billing, yearly billing, roaming usage etc.
✔ separate cellular and Wi-Fi billing cycle and quota settings
✔ auto reset on billing period end
✔ simple setup – just enter billing period and quota
✔ reads data usage from device no carrier login needed
✔ works with ANY phone carrier around the world including but not limited to Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus**
✔ monitor used % of quota and actual usage on widget without ever opening app again
✔ customize progress bar, data unit and launch settings
✔ progress bar turns yellow indicating caution on crossing ideal usage
✔ strikingly unique user interface and awesome icon
✔ billing period data usage and ideal usage on same progress bar
✔ predictive data usage analysis – estimates likely billing cycle usage based on current usage
✔ shows remaining days, quota and quota per day in easy to read format
✔ calculates ideal daily usage based on current consumption
BACKGROUND MONITORING & ALERTS:
✔ continuous background data usage monitoring
✔ real-time customizable alerts on exceeding certain usage
HISTORY & CHARTS:
✔ History of data usage by billing cycle with daily detail
✔ Chart visualization for daily usage and billing cycle usage
HELP & SUPPORT:
✔ email support from within app
✔ full user help included with app
** Android 2.2+ phones that supports retrieving network stats. This program has been tested on some of the major phones only. not all phones are supported.
This app features most advanced data usage tracking engine, which is more precise than any other app out there.
This is the only app that constantly monitors your usage and ideal usage on same progress bar.
For example, if you have 200 MB monthly plan, on 15th day of billing cycle, your ideal usage would be 100 MB. If you are going over ideal usage at any given point in your billing cycle, by default, progress bar will turn yellow.
This unique feature ensures that you evenly spread your usage and you are not left with little quota towards end of billing cycle.
NOTE: PLEASE INSTALL THIS APP ON DEVICE MEMORY. SD CARD INSTALLATION IS NOT SUPPORTED
• Simple setup: Get going in seconds by setting your monthly cap and billing cycle
• You compared with everyone: See how your data use measures up to other people for each app
• Your data life: Understand how you use your data in categories that matter to you like music, maps and videos
• Real-time alerts: Know when you’re approaching your data limit and get an indication of where you stand in your current data cycle with notifications on your phone
• Onavo Extend integration: See how much data you’re saving with Onavo Extend right from the Onavo Count home screen
How it works
Onavo Count monitors and analyzes all types of mobile data and phone use. This includes background, foreground, and Wi-Fi use. To keep your battery from being drained, Onavo Count transfers and analyzes all of your mobile data use in the cloud.
Onavo Count supports hundreds of operators around the world, including Verizon, T-Mobile, AT&T, Sprint, O2, Vodafone, Orange, Movistar, Three (3), Bell, Rogers, Claro, Telus, Virgin and Optus.
- Desktop widget
- Over usage notifications
- Custom counters with alarms (dayly, weekly, monthly)
- Data usage of user and system applications
- Data usage History
(Does not work properly with Samsung R/Z (i9103) devices)
Danish, Dutch, English, German, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and Swedish translation available.
Discreet and simple widget that can be placed on your home screen to keep an eye on your network usage. Shows wifi / wlan and 4g / lte / 3g / gprs traffic. Similar to NetCounter and 3G Watchdog.
Try out the new quota in the pro version. :)
You can customize the user interface and configure widgets individually - just take a look at the screenshots.
Please report any bugs. :)
Pro version features:
- Turn off display of cell/wifi/tethering individually
- More background colours
- More font colours
- Custom hex font colour
- Inaccuracy/no data reported on different Samsung devices running Honeycomb and Gingerbread - seems to affect other data counting applications as well
- Custom day of month problem: Please upgrade to version 1.5.8. The problem should go away. :)
★★★★★ "As useful as it is beautiful"
★★★★★ "Can potentially help you tier down to a lower data plan rate"
★★★★★ "Most popular app of its class in AppStore"
* Firewall to control usage on an app-by-app basis (Android 2.2+, unavailable on Dell Streak)
* Redesigned UI (Sleek new design)
* Usage per app statistics
* Usage per day statistics
* Floating window display (shows Plan usage % and current download speed in a convenient and discreet overlay on your home screen)
* Speed test (to check your current download and upload potential
* Advanced data usage prediction to help you stay on track with plan
* 2 widget styles
√ Tracking: edit your settings to provide early alerts when usage reaches a preset limit.
√ Simple setup: Edit and customize your profile in seconds: Set your monthly data limit, billing cycle days . That's it!
Data Usage Defender works flawlessly on the majority of Android phone models (more than 400 devices) but with all the Android stock and custom ROMs and all manufacturers' custom layers (such as HTC Sense) plus all sorts of installed application combinations it is difficult to ensure a perfect user experience. Please be understanding and positive if you find bugs or experience difficulties. Give us feedback and we will fix the problem to the best of our abilities. Thank you for your support and we look forward to your continual satisfaction with our product, Data Usage Defender.
If you find any bugs within the app or have any suggestions please send us an email detailing the problem. Leaving 1 star on the Android Market does little to help in fixing the bug and is not as effective as sending a direct email to us at email@example.com. We will respond within 24 hours. Please support us as we work hard to produce top-quality apps.
To search Data Usage Defender, you may try with Key Words: Data Usage ,data plan, traffic, package, network, 3G, LTE, 4G, GPRS, WiFi, EDGE, data, speed, carrier, China Mobile, China Unicom, network package, speed test, save billing, download, battery, DataUsage, watchdog, firewall, watchdog
Data ON-OFF is FREE and ADS-FREE, but if you like it, please click "LIKE" on http://www.facebook.com/miabit.it
1) ICS users (Android 4) must add the widget as explained in this guide: http://support.google.com/ics/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&hlrm=it&answer=1628154
2) widgets installed on external memory (SD card) could not work properly.
- enable/disable (switch on/off) data with a single click;
- 3 widget icon styles;
- (optional) notifications when data setting changes (not by Data ON-OFF);
- (optional) automatically restore user configuration when it's changed;
- (optional) auto disable mobile data when battery level is lower than a custom value;
- (optional) event monitor and logging (about data config).
- Access Network State
- Change Network State
- if the mobile data setting changes (not changed by Data ON-OFF) when the phone is connected to a WiFi network, Data ON-OFF ignores the change and does not update the widget icon. This is an implementation choice, that saves some memory RAM.
- Data ON-OFF has been written in the University of Pisa, Italy.
Please report any bugs or suggestions (firstname.lastname@example.org)
BY DOWNLOADING AND INSTALLING THIS SOFTWARE YOU ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BELOW:
a. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE APPLICATION IS AT YOUR SOLE DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
b. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR MOBILE DEVICE, OR OTHER DEVICE, OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM SUCH USE.
c. THE APPLICATION IS NOT INTENDED FOR USE IN THE OPERATION OF NUCLEAR FACILITIES, LIFE SUPPORT SYSTEMS, EMERGENCY COMMUNICATIONS, AIRCRAFT NAVIGATION OR COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS, AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL SYSTEMS, OR ANY OTHER ACTIVITIES IN WHICH THE FAILURE OF THE APPLICATION COULD LEAD TO DEATH, PERSONAL INJURY, OR SEVERE PHYSICAL OR ENVIRONMENTAL DAMAGE.
Clicking on the widget will show a breakdown of data received and transmitted. The weird names like 'eth0' and 'rmnet1' are internal Android data interface names. These seem to vary between devices.
* Each light is approx a power of 10 bytes/s, so 1 light = 1 B/s, 4 = 1 kB/s etc.
★ Do not install on SD card.
★ I can't sort and delete the button when creating widget.
In the top of the preview window, click the button to delete, press and hold the button to sort.
★ Can not uninstall?
Please deactivate "Settings"->"Security"->"Device administration" before uninstalling.
Supported Toggle Actions:
• Data Connection
• Screen Always On
• Airplane Mode
• Scan Media
• Unlock Pattern
• Speaker Mode
• Auto-Screen Lock
• 4G Toggle
• Mount SD
• Wi-Fi Hotspot
• USB Tether
• Bluetooth Tether
• Lock Screen
• Wi-Fi Sleep Policy
• Task Manager
• Memory usage
• Storage usage
• NFC Toggle
1. A powerful custom functions. Including custom icons, icon color, font color, background color, background image, the grid size, etc.
2. You can all applications to the widget. In addition, you can also add many components, such as SMS, Gmail, Calendar, Weather, bookmarks, Contacts, Music. Real Widget also built some of the switch, such as Wifi, Bluetooth, battery indicator, synchronization, data toggle, traffic statistics, brightness, etc., and I will add more components later.
3. Support for large-screen device, as long as you change the size of the Widget, you can achieve the same with Windows 8 desktop effects.
DIRECTLY CALL PHONE NUMBERS: Used to add "Direct Call" shortcut to the widget.
READ SMS OR MMS: Used by "Message" widget.
FULL INTERNET ACCESS: Only used to get mail content from url: https://mail.google.com/mail/feed/atom/.
READ CONTACT DATA: Used to add "Contact" shortcut to the widget (see the capture).
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION: Used by "Calendar" widget.
READ BROWSER'S HISTORY AND BOOKMARKS: Used to add "Bookmark" shortcut to the widget.
MODIFY/DELETE USB STORAGE CONTENTS MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: Used to backup the widget configuration.
!!!If you find any bug please contact me through my internet site -> contacts info, I cannot give an answer to the comments!!!
- Battery left percentage
- Internal memory left
- SD memory left
- External SD memory left
- Free RAM Memory
- Customizable Text Widget with all information
- 4 different color layouts for Text Widget
- Battery Gauge Widget, updated in real time
- 2 different styles to customize the gauge Widget
- A numerical battery icon can be added to the notification bar
- Chart showing battery level pattern
- Estimated battery time left
- Estimated time to full battery charge
- Additional details or system shortcuts for every entry in the application
- Do NOT move to SD card!
- If you use a task killer, remove Memory Status from the killable apps list, otherwise widgets will not work anymore
- Battery chart is updated only if there is at least one active Widget
- Internet permission is only used for ads
If you want a memory widget and the ability to have applications auto killed when they reach a priority check out our Memory Usage Plus in the market. No ads and many features you will not find on any other task killer.
Tags: task killer, memory, free memory
Personalise your homescreen with one of the five tidy widgets, which look the part on any homescreen.
Set your billing date and Simple Usage Monitor will reset your allowances on that day, every month.
It only takes two minutes to set up, and then Simple Usage Monitor has what it needs to keep you permanently in control of your phone bills.
Similar to 3G Watchdog, PhoneUsage and Onavo, but with the added benefit of being much easier to set up and much clearer to see the raw information you care about.
I have had reports that some Samsung Galaxy S and SII users are receiving inaccurate results for their Data Used value. This is due to the system deleting the value which Simple Usage Monitor reads from, seemingly whenever it wants to. It appears that this is a problem with Gingerbread and Honeycomb and should work when the user can upgrade to Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.3). Other data monitoring apps also suffer from this problem.
If you like this app and want to support the developer, please download Simple Usage Monitor Pro, which comes with these additional features:
- Notifications when approaching and reaching limits
- More information:
- Minutes Used per contact/by date
- Messages Used per contact/by date
- Data Used by date
- Widget updates automatically
- Widget displays the number of days until your next billing date
Download link - https://market.android.com/details?id=com.mattsharris.simpleusagemonitorpro
Don't like it? Problems? Bugs? Please email me at email@example.com rather than leaving a negative review. It's impossible for me to fix your problem if I don't know what it is.
Likewise if you think my app is great, let me know! The more feedback I receive, the more I can improve this and any of my future projects.
Using this app you can analyse your disc usage and delete files or folders you do not need.
From version 1.0.0 we added "File size bar" feature. This feature helps visually detect large files and compare file sizes.
It is a bundle of 6 in 1 where you are able to monitor CPU, RAM, I/O, Network, Apps and your Battery so you are actually paying for 6 applications together in a single one!
Comparing to the Lite version this application unlocks monitoring in the forms of:
- Notification bar
- Floating apps
- DashClock lockscreen widget extensions
- Saving and scheduling of background monitoring sessions
Grasp the full power of customization and configure features, such as:
- The algorithm you prefer the most for calculating the remaining battery time;
- The update interval of real time monitoring, in order to spare system resources;
- Monitor total CPU usage or individual CPU cores (if your device has more than 1 CPU core).
WARNING: Expanded notifications only works on Jelly Bean+ due to API limitations.
- Help translating! https://crowdin.net/project/system-monitor
- Feature graphics made by www.johnxde.com #
- DRAW OVER OTHER APPS: This permission is needed in order to display the floating app option.
- RUN AT STARTUP: This permission is need in case that you want your notifications to start on boot.
More from developer
* Pedometer / Odometer / Speedometer
* Magnetic compass, GPS heading/bearing
* GPS status, coordinates, altitude
* Link to map apps, share your location
* Sound alerts for speed, milestones
* Chart trails automatically, fitness points
* Link to GPS/other settings, camera
* Optional help text within each section
* NO invasion of privacy, ads, spyware, etc.
Designed especially for walkers / hikers / joggers.
Audio tones monitor status and progress, hands-free.
Bread-crumbs chart helps find your way back.
Track time / distance / speed over an irregular course.
Aerobic fitness points are calculated in realtime.
Before starting a hike, start the GPS and let it
stabilize (find satellites and current location).
Then clear stats and go, marking POI as "laps".
Network reception on trails is poor, draining
battery and rendering many apps useless.
It is advisable to disable mobile network (4G).
GPS works best with a clear view of horizons;
bodies, trees, and hills block signal. Carry phone
in pants pocket (not shirt) on the more open side.
Outdoors in a flat open area, most GPS units
can be accurate within 10 meters (yards).
Indoors it may be impossible to get a fix.
During GPS location updates (every N seconds)
status goes BUSY, then a beep sound indicates:
DOUBLE-beep at the start of a new lap;
HIGH/LOW beep for over/under speed threshold;
TRIPLE-beep for passing a milestone.
* Tiny, legible, unobtrusive, useful. Minimal drain on battery.
* Gives the standard battery level and voltage.
* Now also indicates charging and error status.
* Shows battery internal temperature.
* All numbers are color-coded for high / medium / low.
* Tapping the widget displays the system battery graph.
Please support ongoing Catty development by downloading
one of our new pay apps.
Can be used as a sort of task switcher, process monitor, manual task killer, service stopper, app drawer, app launcher, or package browser.
Buttons along the top select which kind of tasks/services to include in the display. Alternatively, search for apps by name. Everything is color-coded and clearly labeled.
To run this from another app, long-press the SEARCH key. It can also be run from a desktop icon or launcher.
Tap the name of any launchable app to run it. Long-press on any app for its Application Info screen, to examine or clear or force-stop it.
Automatic task killers are generally counter-productive. For an unwanted active app, highlighted in green, just LONG-PRESS its name then click FORCE-STOP.
To stop or uninstall system apps requires that you "root" your device. This app helps you find the packages to freeze or remove.
* Buffer as much as you want (e.g. for jogging)
* Skip ahead or go back, unlimited
* Add your own stations, delete and tag and sort
* See titles (when provided) and connection dialog
* No ads or spyware
* Supported formats include .m3u .pls .ram and mp3
Shows either 12-hour (am/pm) or 24-hour time. Text color indicates local daylight, night, and twilight (approximately).
Click the widget to switch to a different time zone.
To install, long-press on an empty home screen spot, pick "Widgets", then choose our Clock Widget.
Please contribute to Catty developers by downloading one of our new pay apps.
Install the widget by long-press or "add item/widget" on the home screen, and select our Weather Widget. Then tap on the widget to change the location, e.g. "Portland, ME" or "Paris" or "07748" etc.
Display and monitor signal strength
and status of mobile/wifi networks.
Also show the current battery details,
CPU/RAM usage and int/ext storage.
* Identify/escape local dead spots
* Graphic view of battery level and health
* Show CPU usage, RAM, file storage pcts
* Quick links to relevant system settings
* Large text and rating-bar for eye-relief
* Changes flagged by color and sound
* No ads or abuse of privacy
Network screen displays phone service provider
and wifi connection info. The first rating bar
shows signal strength for phone and text service,
the second shows mobile network (web) quality,
the third is for local-area wifi connection.
Battery screen shows the usual percent estimate,
the actual voltage, and internal temperature.
Also includes random state info.
Usage screen shows when an app runs amok
wasting CPU or memory, or storage fills up.
In the screen images, colored text indicates
just-changed information (a click also sounds
to alert the user).
Each tinted display-box holds a primary info line
in large text, a 5-star rating-bar, and further info
below the bar (toggled on/off as desired).
Buttons at the bottom link to system settings,
along with an icon that refreshes the screen
(same as turning screen off then on).
Tested on Verizon and T-mobile networks,
should also work for others.
Please contact developer about any problems
observed, or new features desired.