The creators of the best-selling Peekaboo Barn have joined forces with Sesame Street to bring those lovable furry friends to life in the classic Peekaboo format. A stroll through the neighborhood lands you at the iconic brownstone stoop, where curious little fingers won’t be able to resist tapping the bouncing doors! Elmo, Cookie Monster, Super Grover, Abby Cadabby, and more familiar faces pop out to say hello. Even Oscar pops out from his trashcan to join the fun!
Toddlers and young children will learn about cause and effect, have fun making predictions, and start to recognize the names and favorite objects of their Sesame friends.
- Classic Sesame Street characters
- Real voices of each Sesame Street Muppet
- Sesame Street theme song
- Audio-supported text, helping children practice word and letter recognition and speech
- Simple functionality geared towards children 3 years and younger
- Two play modes: Looped Mode for endless play or Storybook Mode that ends with Elmo and Abby Cadabby getting ready to sleep (perfect for bedtime!)
- Parent tips provide additional learning opportunities for the app as well as suggestions for continued exploration outside the device (Look for these in the option menu under instructions)
To learn more about Sesame Street visit www.sesamestreet.org
For information on upcoming Night & Day Studios releases:
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios
Or email email@example.com to be added to our newsletter list.
**Rated "Best of the Best" by Best Apps for Kids for Educational and Entertainment Value!**
Cookie Monster needs your help! Play through sets of fun and challenging mini games to build a cookie contraption and deliver cookies to everyone’s favorite Monster!
Cookie Monster’s Challenge offers a series of brain-building games designed to challenge and engage children (ages 3-5) by practicing self-control, focus, memory, following directions and problem solving – skills that are essential for school readiness.
• Ten mini games – Each game presents an exciting challenge designed to give children the opportunity to practice these key skills.
• 12 Levels – With each level the mini games get more challenging, keeping children engaged and motivated.
• One Crazy Cookie Making Contraption – As children beat levels they earn pieces of a giant and hilarious cookie-making machine. Children can use the machine to decorate and deliver the cookies they’ve earned to their hungry friend Cookie Monster.
• Profiles – Children and Parents can create up to three separate profiles so that everyone in the family can progress through the game at their own pace.
Cookie Monster’s Challenge is based on the hit series SESAME STREET, which airs on PBS KIDS, and is produced by Sesame Workshop. Learn more at http://pbskids.org/sesame/.
About PBS KIDS
Cookie Monster’s Challenge is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
• Winner of the EDITOR'S CHOICE AWARD from Children's Technology Review
• Winner of a 2013 PARENTS' CHOICE Recommended Award Honor
• A fully interactive storybook for young and emerging readers
• Based on the award winning title originally published by Living Books
"Ruff's Bone is an animated interactive storybook that follows Ruff the dog's zany hunt for his bone from the yard next door to another planet and back home again. Almost every object is animated and our kid testers had predictable fun searching for the hidden animated surprise on each page. Tension builds as users try to beat Ruff in finding his bone. This app is based on the gifted Eli Noyes' book of the same title.
The developer is to be commended for advancing reading skill development in a well-crafted, extremely intelligent manner."
- Jo Hunter ©2013 Parents' Choice
Have you ever wished you could play inside a story and really interact with all the characters and words? Now you can! Ruff’s Bone is an imaginative and interactive reading experience with fully animated content loved by children, parents and teachers alike.
Wanderful brings every page of this remarkable story to life. Read and play along as the Ruff searches for his bone – from the bottom of the ocean to another planet. Will he find his bone and bring it back to his master?
• Interactive storybook in English and Spanish
• Change language from any page in the story
• 12 fully animated and adventurous pages
• Virtually every item on each page comes to life when tapped
• All words are “active” for extended word play and language learning – tap on any word to hear it spoken
• A hidden animated surprise on each page –can you find Ruff’s bone before he does?
• Move between pages with the new scrolling page navigation
• Multiple settings to customize the App for your child’s reading experience
• Two modes: “Read to Me” and the fully interactive “Let Me Play”
• Parental tips to help you get the most out of this Wanderful interactive storybook
Wanderful’s goal is to bring outstanding interactive storybooks to a new generation of children. We hope Ruff’s Bone provides your family, children and students with hours of story play.
Ruff’s Bone is written by Oscar-nominated Eli Noyes, whose work includes projects for Sesame Street, HBO, Scholastic, Nickelodeon, MTV, Pixar, Disney and Oxygen Media.
Play anywhere, learn everywhere with SylvanPlay™
Ruff's Bone is part of Sylvan Learning’s SylvanPlay™ mobile games network for grades 1-4. SylvanPlay is a library of fun, Sylvan-approved educational apps all packaged together in one place, so parents don’t have to spin their wheels looking for high-quality apps for their kids. We’ve gathered the best educational apps — and we’re creating mobile games of our own — in math, language arts, science, geography and so much more. Your family can enjoy great learning moments, anytime, anywhere. Let the learning fun begin!
Winners of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award.
This fun math educational app helps your early learner with counting, numbers and matching numbers with their quantity.
+ Kids can learn about minus, quantity.
+ Improves Sense of Quantity of kids.
+ Curriculum for this Math game based on the standard as set by Common Core State Standard (CCSS).
+ Learn to count from 1 to 10
+ Learn to speak number with the help of voiceovers
+ Match Patterns to connect numbers with their quantity
+ Multiple choice mode for better quizzing.
+ Fun animated under water characters.
+ One touch fun
+ Designed for boys & girls early learners of preschool,kindergarten and montessori.
+ Kumon math learning.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program is ideal for babies, toddlers & kids who are 2 years old, 3 years old, 4 years old and 5 years old in Preschool, Kindergarten & First Grade who love sesame, splashmath and pbskids games. Autistic kids with learning disabilities seem to find the learning games engaging and it keeps them focused.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100+ Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
TopIQ Kids Learning Program
• Personalized Learning Platform for every child.
• Single app experience where additional games automatically get downloaded based on child’s learning requirements.
• Based on a standardized curriculum developed by professional educators.
• Only education and learning solution that holistically addresses all aspects of learning, including Mathematics, Reading and Writing, Social & Emotional Learning and Coding & Programing
• Real time data analytics that globally compares every child’s academic performance.
• Download it at:
****** Let's get start to explore this wonderfull sea world with Baobao! ******
★Four themes：Great Barrier Reef,Sunken ship,Mystical sea world, Seabed.Hima get start his adventure with many different friends.
★11 contents：Including Recognize numbers,Count,Sequence,Addition and subtraction 4 course.It helps children to improve their arithmetic.
★Creating custom coures：Free to choose their own courses by age or knowledge reserve.
★Wonderful sea world：Blue sea theme,beautiful and mystical!Children will know many colorful creatures here,funny clown fish，pretty seahorse，happy starfish and cute turtles.
★Dream Aquarium：As finishing one level,Hima will get a fish as reward.Just click on the screen,little creatures will surprise you！
◆About 《Hima the Explorer》
Hima the Explorer is a mathematical education software for ages 3-5.By experts' suggestion,we choose 11 learning contents for this age,and provide the different levels,children's arithmetic will be improved.Learning contents centers around Hima's adventures,there will be much for children to learn.Hima the Explorer not only help motivate children to explore in study，but also cultivate them to help each other in daily life.Enjoy the process of learning！
◆The background story:
Hima is a blue seahorse with special dorsal fin and beautiful skin,He likes to play around the reef,he always have a good time with his friends here.
Hima has a dream is to be a sturdy hero,courageous and defiant,then he can leave his safe home and see the world outside,He will have all sorts of adventures, saving many little creatures,making much more friends.
Finally，his dream comes ture today！
For parents,2Baby not only is a learning tool,but also is the way to instill good hands-on skill in children; For children,2Baby not only is a toy,but also is the key to develop their intellect with happiness. More details:https://www.2baby.com/
If you have words,please contact us via email:firstname.lastname@example.org
You can alo play this App in iWawa, a best App for kids: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sencatech.iwawa.iwawahome
*Free version of the new beautiful and charming animated storybook.*
*Delight your kids, grandkids, nephews and nieces!*
Children aged from 3-8 can:
- Guide animated characters across the pages of this beautifully illustrated storybook
- Follow the imaginative storyline and uncover the secrets of this eccentric world
- Discover surprises, puzzles and mini games
- Genuine video game functionality that draws on recommended literacy teaching methods
- Alphabet based platform games and mini games.
- Read, listen, explore, discover and solve.
Alph & Betty’s Topsy Turvy World is a new ‘motion adventure book’.
From Electric Circus, an award winning team of writers, animators,
artists and programmers, with experience ranging from:
- Movies like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Iron Man 3, Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Animated TV series for Disney, BBC and Cartoon Network.
- Traditional children’s comic books like The Beano.
- Award winning online and console games.
What they are saying about the full version:
" .. a very creative app that is full of fun games, educational activities and interactive illustrations that are
wrapped in an entertaining story that children will love. The developers have done an amazing job…Priced
at just under three dollars, this app is a great deal!" 5/5 – bestappsforkids.com
".. brought to life in delightful stop-motion style, invoke memories of classic British children’s TV
animation from Oliver Postgate’s Noggin the Nog and Ivor the Engine to Nick Park’s Wallace and Gromit."
4/5 – The Sunday Times
"The creativity of this app is off the charts amazing…an alphabet book like I’ve never seen before, making
it a big win for young kids from about 3-8 years old.." 4/5
"A fab iPad book-app..thoroughly charming"
- Stuart Dredge, Apps Playground
"Lessons are learned in a responsive, beautifully realised and wonderfully ridiculous world that adults can
enjoy and children will want to return to again and again."
- Mama You Talk blog
"..animation and music are very beautifully illustrated, crazy and fun! It is a very interesting unique
reading experience for pre-school children."
- ET Speaks From Home blog
"..like a spectacular collision between Sesame St and Monty Python, in a house built by Wallace and
Gromit ! Packed full of treasures that kids will love to discover ! "
-Sam S, Onlinedad
*A storybook like no other; Alph and Betty's Topsy Turvy World.*
*CONTAINS NO ADS, NO LINKS, NO IN-APP PURCHASES*
*Try FREE VERSION today! Upgrade to FULL VERSION later!*