**Rated "Best of the Best" by Best Apps for Kids for Educational and Entertainment Value!**
Cookie Monster needs your help! Play through sets of fun and challenging mini games to build a cookie contraption and deliver cookies to everyone’s favorite Monster!
Cookie Monster’s Challenge offers a series of brain-building games designed to challenge and engage children (ages 3-5) by practicing self-control, focus, memory, following directions and problem solving – skills that are essential for school readiness.
• Ten mini games – Each game presents an exciting challenge designed to give children the opportunity to practice these key skills.
• 12 Levels – With each level the mini games get more challenging, keeping children engaged and motivated.
• One Crazy Cookie Making Contraption – As children beat levels they earn pieces of a giant and hilarious cookie-making machine. Children can use the machine to decorate and deliver the cookies they’ve earned to their hungry friend Cookie Monster.
• Profiles – Children and Parents can create up to three separate profiles so that everyone in the family can progress through the game at their own pace.
Cookie Monster’s Challenge is based on the hit series SESAME STREET, which airs on PBS KIDS, and is produced by Sesame Workshop. Learn more at http://pbskids.org/sesame/.
About PBS KIDS
Cookie Monster’s Challenge is part of PBS KIDS’ ongoing commitment to helping kids build the skills they need to succeed in school and in life. PBS KIDS, the number one educational media brand for kids, offers all children the opportunity to explore new ideas and new worlds through television and digital media, as well as community-based programs.
The creators of the best-selling Peekaboo Barn have joined forces with Sesame Street to bring those lovable furry friends to life in the classic Peekaboo format. A stroll through the neighborhood lands you at the iconic brownstone stoop, where curious little fingers won’t be able to resist tapping the bouncing doors! Elmo, Cookie Monster, Super Grover, Abby Cadabby, and more familiar faces pop out to say hello. Even Oscar pops out from his trashcan to join the fun!
Toddlers and young children will learn about cause and effect, have fun making predictions, and start to recognize the names and favorite objects of their Sesame friends.
- Classic Sesame Street characters
- Real voices of each Sesame Street Muppet
- Sesame Street theme song
- Audio-supported text, helping children practice word and letter recognition and speech
- Simple functionality geared towards children 3 years and younger
- Two play modes: Looped Mode for endless play or Storybook Mode that ends with Elmo and Abby Cadabby getting ready to sleep (perfect for bedtime!)
- Parent tips provide additional learning opportunities for the app as well as suggestions for continued exploration outside the device (Look for these in the option menu under instructions)
To learn more about Sesame Street visit www.sesamestreet.org
For information on upcoming Night & Day Studios releases:
Follow us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/nightanddaystudios
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our newsletter list.
This English ABC letters game is part 2 of 3, in a series that will help your toddler learn the full English Alphabet.
All of the letters, H-P, are associated with different animals, sounds and images, and allows kids to differentiate the different ABC letters.
● Your child will learn
- To recognize the different letters
- To recognize different animals
- To understand letters of the alphabet
- To follow basic instructions
- Quality graphics
- Kid friendly interface
- Highly interactive and intuitive to use
- Includes positive reinforcement through audio and quality designs
- Allows independent play
'I Love ABC' is made with TInyTap's game maker platform.
TinyTap - Create Educational Apps
Make digital children's apps like this one with the TinyTap maker platform.
Using your own photos, videos and voice, you can turn anything into interactive educational books and activities.
Make your own app! Download TinyTap for free:
Winners of the 2014 Family & Parent Choice Award, Kappi Gold Award, NAPPA Gold Award & TeachersWithApps Award.
This fun math educational app helps your early learner with counting, numbers and matching numbers with their quantity.
+ Kids can learn about minus, quantity.
+ Improves Sense of Quantity of kids.
+ Curriculum for this Math game based on the standard as set by Common Core State Standard (CCSS).
+ Learn to count from 1 to 10
+ Learn to speak number with the help of voiceovers
+ Match Patterns to connect numbers with their quantity
+ Multiple choice mode for better quizzing.
+ Fun animated under water characters.
+ One touch fun
+ Designed for boys & girls early learners of preschool,kindergarten and montessori.
+ Kumon math learning.
WHO IS IT FOR?
This program is ideal for babies, toddlers & kids who are 2 years old, 3 years old, 4 years old and 5 years old in Preschool, Kindergarten & First Grade who love sesame, splashmath and pbskids games. Autistic kids with learning disabilities seem to find the learning games engaging and it keeps them focused.
Agnitus builds curriculum-based learning games for mobile devices & the web. As your child plays different games, Agnitus learning engine adapt the games and curriculum to match your child’s skill level. Recognizing your child’s strengths and challenges, games gradually build on demonstrated mastery. Our Skill Report provides informative, at-a-glance results of your child's learning experience.
• 100+ Curriculum based academic skills for kids’ learning within ONE app.
• Parents’ Dashboard to monitor child’s learning.
• Cloud sync, adaptive learning engine and analytics.
TopIQ Kids Learning Program
• Personalized Learning Platform for every child.
• Single app experience where additional games automatically get downloaded based on child’s learning requirements.
• Based on a standardized curriculum developed by professional educators.
• Only education and learning solution that holistically addresses all aspects of learning, including Mathematics, Reading and Writing, Social & Emotional Learning and Coding & Programing
• Real time data analytics that globally compares every child’s academic performance.
• Download it at:
*Free version of the new beautiful and charming animated storybook.*
*Delight your kids, grandkids, nephews and nieces!*
Children aged from 3-8 can:
- Guide animated characters across the pages of this beautifully illustrated storybook
- Follow the imaginative storyline and uncover the secrets of this eccentric world
- Discover surprises, puzzles and mini games
- Genuine video game functionality that draws on recommended literacy teaching methods
- Alphabet based platform games and mini games.
- Read, listen, explore, discover and solve.
Alph & Betty’s Topsy Turvy World is a new ‘motion adventure book’.
From Electric Circus, an award winning team of writers, animators,
artists and programmers, with experience ranging from:
- Movies like Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Iron Man 3, Who Framed Roger Rabbit.
- Animated TV series for Disney, BBC and Cartoon Network.
- Traditional children’s comic books like The Beano.
- Award winning online and console games.
What they are saying about the full version:
" .. a very creative app that is full of fun games, educational activities and interactive illustrations that are
wrapped in an entertaining story that children will love. The developers have done an amazing job…Priced
at just under three dollars, this app is a great deal!" 5/5 – bestappsforkids.com
".. brought to life in delightful stop-motion style, invoke memories of classic British children’s TV
animation from Oliver Postgate’s Noggin the Nog and Ivor the Engine to Nick Park’s Wallace and Gromit."
4/5 – The Sunday Times
"The creativity of this app is off the charts amazing…an alphabet book like I’ve never seen before, making
it a big win for young kids from about 3-8 years old.." 4/5
"A fab iPad book-app..thoroughly charming"
- Stuart Dredge, Apps Playground
"Lessons are learned in a responsive, beautifully realised and wonderfully ridiculous world that adults can
enjoy and children will want to return to again and again."
- Mama You Talk blog
"..animation and music are very beautifully illustrated, crazy and fun! It is a very interesting unique
reading experience for pre-school children."
- ET Speaks From Home blog
"..like a spectacular collision between Sesame St and Monty Python, in a house built by Wallace and
Gromit ! Packed full of treasures that kids will love to discover ! "
-Sam S, Onlinedad
*A storybook like no other; Alph and Betty's Topsy Turvy World.*
*CONTAINS NO ADS, NO LINKS, NO IN-APP PURCHASES*
*Try FREE VERSION today! Upgrade to FULL VERSION later!*