It shows statistics of your usage and shows alerts if you reach your limit.
There are all kinds of widgets to show the most valuable statistics directly on the home screen.
Call Meter 3G has a complex rule engine to let you set up the app exactly the way your provider writes your bills.
* Viber calls are detected as standard calls. Please tell Viber to fix this.
* Doesn't count properly data usage on some Samsung devices. This problem is based on Samsung's Android version and got fixed on most devices with some Android update.
This app is open source software build in spare time. Adding bad comments in Play Store won't help much to make it better.
Please add your issues with this app on the app's website.
This is a complete rebuild of Call Meter NG. It has a huge amount of new features like widgets and alerts.
It's new architecure allows more complex plans.
Feel free to test it and help me make it more userfriendly as it is currently. ;)
Permissions of this app:
* READ SMS OR MMS: count your messages
* RECEIVE SMS: update logs before a recently received message got deleted
* FULL INTERNET ACCESS: importing rules
* READ CONTACT DATA: convert numbers to names (e.g. in number groups)
* MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS: write/export rules to sd card
* READ PHONE STATE AND IDENTITY: update logs in background
* PREVENT DEVICE FROM SLEEPING: update logs in background
Feel free to help translating this app to your language here: http://ub0r.de/translate/cm3/
Please see https://code.google.com/p/callmeter/issues/list for issues and enhancement requests.
Keywords: minutes calls sms txt text data traffic counter log phone usage watchdog alert widget statistics at&t verizon three o2 t-mobile vodafone orange
with this App you will get to look for information about the games through Google, take a look at some snapshots of the games and search for emulators through Google play store.
This App include games lists for the systems : Atari 2600, Atari 5200, Atari 7800, Atari Jaguar, Atari Lynx, Commodore 64, CPS1, CPS2, Gameboy Advance Emulator, Gameboy Color Emulator, MAME, Nintendo Emulator, NES Emulator, Nintendo 64 Emulator, Nintendo DS Emulator, Nintendo Gamecube Emulator, PC ENGINE, PSP Emulator, Sega CD, Sega Dreamcast Emulator, Sega Game Gear Emulator, Sega Genesis, Sega Master System, Sega Model 2, Sega Saturn, Sony Playstation Emulator, Sony Playstation 2 Emulator, Super Nintendo Emulator, Bandai Wonderswan, Nintendo Famicom, Nintendo Virtual Boy, Panasonic 3DO, Sega 32X and much more
For tutorials about configuring and running the emulators check our blog : http://emu4android.blogspot.com/2013/08/consolesList.html
This App isn't a ROMS downloader, it will not download ROMS file for you, PLEASE do not install if you want to download ROMS, DOWNLOADING ROMS OR LINKING TO HOSTSITES IS PROHIBTED BY GOOGLE POLICY THAT'S WHY THE SEARCH ENGINES FOR COOLROM AND EMUPARADISE HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
How to :
1- First select a system that you want to browse it's games lists
3- Browse the games and choose one.
4- Now you can get all the info about the game you chose, snapshots, emulators for the selected system, and search for more info about the game with the Google search engine chosen earlier.
-Most Used functions menu(it learns what you usually use)
Feel free to contact us.
In addition to all the functions you'd expect from an ordinary calculator, WRPN 16c also has many features specifically designed for the computer professional:
• Word sizes from 1-64 bits per word
• Signed math (1's complement, 2's complement, unsigned)
• Logical operators (and, or, xor, not, masks, etc)
• Bit-wise operators (shift, rotate, rotate with carry, etc)
• 32 storage registers
• 4 position stack
• 203 lines of program memory
WRPN 16c is available on other platforms, such as Windows, MacOS, and Linux from the following web site http://www.wrpn.emmet-gray.com
Note: The source code to WRPN 16c is also available!
It can perform numerical integration and solve the roots of equations in addition to supporting complex numbers and matrix calculations.
**** Cool Tip: click the upper right logo to see the settings page for more options. ****
**** Please be noted: the f (i) in our app works a little differently from the real calculator: instead of hold and release, just click the f (i), the display will show the imaginary part for a second, then switch to real part automatically. *****
★ Features include:
• Root finder
• Numeric integration
• Complex numbers
• Matrix operations
• Hyperbolic and inverse hyperbolic trig functions
• Probability (combinations and permutations)
• Factorial, % change, and absolute value
• Random number generator
• RPN entry
• enable/disable key click sound
• Comma as decimal point option
• Automatically save/restore settings
• Touch logo to see all settings
• Direct access to support forum from app
• Support Android Tablet
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
★ Stay tuned:
Like us: www.facebook.com/vicinno
Follow us: www.twitter.com/vicinno
The input expression can be entered with both numbers and symbols, the latter of which may be interpreted as either function symbols, when the word is three letters long, or values, in other cases. E.g the expression "sin(x)" will be interpreted as the value of the function sin for value x, Meanwhile "abcd+cd" will be interpreted as a sum of two values symbolized by abcd and cd.
The application takes into acount the unar operator "-" as well as multiplication operator ommission in cases when the context is clear.
This app is ad-supported (that's the only purpose for which network access permission is used). If you prefer, a Premium version is also available with some additional buttons, no ads and no network access permission necessary.
When you type a number and press Enter, the number is stored in the lowest position of the stack, marked by 1:
If you type another number and press Enter, the second number takes the lowest position, and the first number is pushed to position 2: (if you just press Enter without typing a new number, the first number is duplicated).
You can store up to 50 numbers in the stack, even though the screen only shows the numbers on the 4 lowest positions (1: to 4:)
If you press the Down arrow, the number in the lowest position in the stack is erased, and the others are popped one position down.
Press C to cancel the number while you are typing. Press C again to clear the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols (+,-,x,÷), the corresponding operation is executed using as operands the two numbers in the lowest positions of the stack.
If you press one of the mathematical symbols while typing a number, the operation is executed between the number in the lowest position of the stack and the number that you are currently typing.
The ± key will change the sign of the number that you are currently typing or that of the number in the lowest position of the stack otherwise.
If you want to compute the operation 2 x (8 - 5) do as follows:
- Type 8 and Enter
- Type 5 (followed optionally by Enter) and -
(You can also sum -5 doing: 5, ±, +)
- The lowest position of the stack shows the partial result (3)
- Type 2 and x (or 2, Enter, x)
- The final result (6) is shown on the bottom of the stack
Moreover, when the text is input,
it is possible to input it referring to data.
And a synchronous function with Dropbox was mounted.
The thing assumed to be Dropbox management in the SD card
makes the intelligence sharing in two or more terminals possible.
If you have no experience with DOS emulators, please read our FAQ first ( http://goo.gl/0HaF5 )
NOTE: As with any emulator, this application needs plenty of free memory to run. Your device should have at least 50+MB of storage space and at least 256MB RAM to run DosBox. Copy your old DOS games onto your device or SD card and start playing!
★ FASTEST DOS Emulator for Android
★ NEW! 3dfx Glide Support
★ NEW! Pentium MMX Instructions!
★ Full analog controller support (mouse and joystick emulation) [Android 3.1+]
★ NEW! Support for playing many Windows games!
★ NEW! Mixed Mode Audio support (ie. bin/cue + OGG/MP3 audio)
★ NEW! MIDI Sound Emulation
★ NEW! IPX Networking Support
★ NEW! Sliding "QuickMenu"
★ NEW! Transparent Hide-able ActionBar
★ Mappable Virtual On-Screen Buttons
★ Based upon latest DOSBOX SVN
★ Universal Button/Controller Support (Wii, Xbox360, Game Gripper, PS3, Xperia Play controllers and more!).
★ Game Profiles Manager
★ Absolute Finger & Pointer tracking, use DOS applications intuitively on a touch screen! (experimental)
★ Gestures Support
★ Customize Dos Game Covers/Icons in Profile Manager
★ Highly optimized port of the lastest DosBox version. ARMv7 & NEON processor optimization for enhanced speed
★ Use DPAD and Optical Trackpad as mouse/joystick.
★ Virtual Mouse emulation mode, with left & right click!
★ Mappable hardware & virtual buttons.
★ Virtual Multi-Touch *Analog* Joystick emulation!
★ OPTIMIZED & FAST!! ( http://goo.gl/Tt7X5 )
★ Switch to portrait or landscape mode without restart!
★ Multiple Stretch/Scaling options.
★ Supports external USB/Bluetooth mice & joysticks [Android 3.1+]
★ Supports Right Click on Trackpads & mice. [Android 4.0+]
★ Full ASUS Transformer keyboard & trackpad support.
★ Can be used with any 3rd Party Keyboard replacement to emulate DPAD or Cursor Keys (our GamePad, or HackersKeyboard is recommended).
★ Full Ice Cream Sandwich (ICS) and Jelly Bean (JB) support (Android 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, 4.3, 4.4).
To Enable Cursor/Arrow Keys:
Use any 3rd party Android Input Method (Keyboard) replacement. Highly recommend the free HackersKeyboard, which supports transparency, cursor keys and Function Keys or you can try the Free 'GamePad' keyboard. With DosBox Turbo, there is no need to pay extra for virtual cursor keys and/or gamepads.
Q. Where is the settings button?? (or How can I access the settings menu)?
A. You have three easy ways of accessing the DosBox Turbo Settings Menu.
1. From Landscape Mode: from close to the top margin, swipe down to show the ActionBar. From the action bar, you can access the settings menu as well as many other options.
2. From Portrait Mode: The actionbar will always be visible, and you can just access the settings menu by clicking the (3 dots) at the top.
3. From either Portrait or Landscape: Place your finger near the left margin and swipe right, you'll have access to the DosBox QuickMenu.
Q. I am a newbie, help!
Q. Can it run Fallout?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/lTruSMVWvYw
Q. Can it run Daggerfall?
A. Yes, check out this video: http://youtu.be/CBi0joFymSY
Q. Can it run Windows and play Windows Games?
A. Yes, if you have a fast/modern device. Please see the FAQ & watch this video: http://youtu.be/f21K1Exq2jA
Q. How do I install the Profile Manager?
Click "Install Profile Manager" in the settings menu.
Q. How do I use the new Profile Manager?
** Note, please update to the latest 2.0.0 DosBox Manager.
Please note that this is not an emulator.
For final use ( with emulator ) You need to extract 7z archive to iso.App was builded as native unofficial coolrom.com client.
These software version has borrowed the RPN (Reverse Polish Notation) and the look&feel of those calculators. It features classical 4 operations, logarithms, trigonometry, statistics, and macros for easy programming. It also features complete support for complex numbers along with 2nd, 3rd, and 4th degree equations solving.
Its unique magenta L key allows switching from one layout to another, thus saving space on small displays like smartphones without compromising usability.
Support for gestures allows switching from one keyboard to another by swiping left or right, and a light swipe up or down on a key executes the associated f or g function, without any need to actually press the f or g key.
See the web pages of the application at http://calc.lsrodier.net for complete keys description and samples.
My RPN calculator is compatible with all devices running Android 2.1 and up and supports both horizontal and vertical orientations. It does however requires a device with a minimum screen resolution of 320x480 (or 480x320 according to orientation). Note that tablet screens 1280x800 are properly managed.
Summary of the main functions:
* RPN input
* Portrait/landscape and multi-resolution layouts
* Gesture support for extended/simplified inputs
* Arithmetic functions (+, -, x, /, 1/x, +/-, etc)
* Trigonometry, logarithms, hyperbolic trigonometry
* Percentages (+, -, variation, total)
* Complete complex numbers support
* 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade equations solving
* Unit conversions (temperatures, distances, etc)
* Macros for simple programming tasks
Summary of the main statistical functions:
* 1- and 2-variable statistics
* Sums (Σx, Σx2, Σy, Σy2, Σxy)
* Mean, weighted mean, standard deviation
* Linear regression
* Correlation coefficient
* Linear estimation
* Statistical registers table
• Perform calculations using RPN - Reverse Polish notation AKA postfix notation
• Results appear as you type your calculation - no need to press enter
• Scroll through a list of history
• Tap on a result from your history to include it in the current calculation
• Support for tablets and phones
• Share your history via e-mail, etc
• Use custom number and function key boards to build your calculation - or your devices built in keyboard
• Wide number of mathematical functions supported
Mathematical functions supported
◦ Multiply, Divide, Subtract and Add
◦ Sin, Cos, Tan,
◦ Shin, Cosh, Tanh
◦ Arc-Sin, Arc-Cos, Arc-Tan, Arc-Tan2
◦ Arc-Sinh, Arc-Cosh, Arc-Tanh
◦ log and log10
◦ Square and Cube roots
◦ Ceiling and floor
◦ GCD and LCM
◦ exchange X,Y
◦ Integer devision