По номеру вы можете определить из какого региона автомобиль, к какому роду войск принадлежит, или за посольством какой страны закреплен.
Объясняю для всех у кого возникли вопросы зачем и почему. Разрешения придумал не я. У самого возникают вопросы зачем столько нужно, но увы, их требует рекламная площадка для лучшего таргетирования рекламы. Есть версия приложения без рекламы по цене ~ чашки кофе в кафе.
Пожалуйста, сообщайте об ошибках и пишите предложения в комментах или на почту разработчика.
Евгений Сурменко - за предоставленный материал по дипломатическим номерам Республики Беларусь.
• On each of your computers, set up remote access using the Chrome Remote Desktop app from Chrome Web Store: https://chrome.google.com/remotedesktop
• On your Android device, open the app and tap on any of your online computers to connect.
• The only VPN that gives you simple direct access to your favorite censored or blocked websites
• Unblocks applications and websites from around the world
• Hide your IP address to browse the web privately & anonymously
• 100% Free
• Switch countries with ease
• Speeds up web browsing
• Reduces data plan costs
Welcome to a Better Internet!
** Hola works by sharing the idle resources of its users for the benefit of all **
• Access sites blocked by your country through an innovative peer to peer network
• Accelerates browsing by choosing the closest and fastest sources
• Reduces data costs
• Lower devise radiation
More info at https://hola.org/faq
If you have any questions and suggestions, feel free and send them to email@example.com
We love to hear from you :-)
Hola Free VPN contains Lightning Browser and is used under Lightning Browser Mozilla Public Licence, Version 2.0. A copy of this license is available at: https://github.com/anthonycr/Lightning-Browser
- Regular calculator functions: plus, minus etc.
- Regular MR, M+ memory style together with STO, RCL style -- up to ten stored values.
- Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, conversion between angle units.
- A lot of algebraic functions including gamma function, modulus, quotient and remainder of the integer division.
- Random number, percentage, parentheses.
- Scientific and engineering format. Fixed number of decimal places.
- Programmable feature. PGMCalc can store up to ten programs. Each program is a sequence of actions with variables and halts and without conditional constructs.
- Small set of mathematical and physical constants.
이제 Java를 여러분의 폰에서 사용할 수 있습니다. 여러분은 java 파일을 실행할 수 있고, class 파일을 실행할 수 있으며 jar 파일을 실행할 수 있습니다. 또한 java 파일을 class 파일로 컴파일 할 수 있으며 class 파일을 java 파일로 디컴파일 하는것도 가능합니다.
It can run only command code, not yet for GUI. However we will support GUI on future.
이 프로그램은 오직 프롬프트 명령 코드만 실행 가능함니다. 하지만 저희는 차후에 GUI도 지원할 것입나다.
(Not important) It does not need Root
(중요하지 않습니다.) 이 프로그램은 당연히 루팅은 필요 없습니다.
개발자 연락처 :
This is a Java Decompiler that extracts the .java source code from an APK( Android application) file. There are many such decompilers that run on a PC. But, everything either requires you to install some dependencies (or) are hard to use.
NOTE: DOES NOT DISPLAY CODE ON ANDROID 4.0 (ICECREAM SANDWICH).
• Runs directly on your android device
• Select jar/apk from sdcard (or) from a list of installed applications
• Easy to use
• Displays code in a clean-syntax-highlighted form
• The decompiled source can easily be copied from the sdcard (source is stored in ShowJava folder in the sdcard)
• Simple source browser with a summary of all decompilation errors
• Each decompiled source file has commented references to classes that could not be decompiled
• And more to come ...
This will be an Open Sourced project. But I have some more work to do. And once that's done, I'll release the source code for everyone to benefit from.
• Does not work with system applications in most of the phones (especially one's that are not de-odexed)
• Miscellaneous errors here and there
Reason's for Permissions
• Internet - Automated bug reporting
• External Storage - To store the decompiled source code and to have a working directory for the application
• A Big-Huge Thanks to Lee Benfield (firstname.lastname@example.org) for his awesome CFR - Class File Reader :D :D
• Panxiaobo (email@example.com) for dex2jar :)
AIDE features interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions to learn Android app development and Java programming skills. Follow the lessons, become an expert and apply what you've learned in your own app projects.
AIDE will turn your Android tablet with keyboard into a real development box. We use the Transformer Prime to code with AIDE. AIDE will turn your Android Phone into a small development computer to browse and touch your code on the go.
AIDE supports building apps with Java/Xml and the Android SDK, apps with C/C++ and the Android NDK as well as pure Java console applications. AIDE is fully compatible with Eclipse projects. You can just copy the sourcecode to your device and open the Eclipse project in AIDE to start coding. Alternatively you can keep your sourcecode on your Dropbox - AIDE integrates with Dropbox and allows to easily download from your Dropbox and sync back your changes. AIDE can also open Android Studio projects, which follow the default folder structure. AIDE also supports Git for professional development
A brief summary of features...
Learn-to-code (in-app purchase):
- Interactive lessons with step-by-step instructions
- Java programming course
- Android development course
- Game development course
- Android Wear course
- Create a sample App with a single click
- Build Java/Xml apps
- Build C/C++ NDK apps
- Build pure Java console applications
- Run your App with a single click
- No root access required
- Incremental compilation for fast build times
- Uses Eclipse .classpath project format for compatibility
- Open default Android Studio projects
- Integrated LogCat viewer
Debugger (in-app purchase):
- Debug Android Java apps and Java Console apps
- Step-in, step-over, step-out
- Inspect thread trace
- Inspect local variables
- Inspect object fields
Real-time error checking:
- Real time error analyis throughout the whole project as you type
- Automatic Quick-Fixes for many errors
- Preview XML layouts
- Jump from view in the designer to the XML element
- Inline variable
- Introduce variable
- Extract method
- Code formatter
- Organize imports
- Out-comment code
- Create setters/getters/constructors from fields
- Goto defintion
- Find usages
- Goto symbol
- Goto class
- Very fast editor even with large files
- Code completion for Java and Android XML
- Android online help directly from the code
- Syntax highlighting for Java and XML
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Pinch zoom
- Smart expand selection
- Keyboard support with configurable keybindings
- UI optimized for small screens to show as much code/content as possible
- Built-in file manager with the most common features: Rename, delete, create file or folder
- Dropbox integration
- Git integration with Commit/Dicard/Push/Pull/Branch/Merge and SSH support.
To summarize: AIDE offers Java programming for the beginning, intermediate or advanced programmer. Beginners can learn to code, developers can do real development. Using the advanced editor with code completion and syntax highlighting to edit Java and XML files, then compile the software, the use the Compiler to turn it into an app. AIDEs incremental Compiler is blazingly fast. Interoperiability with Android Studio, Eclipse and commandline SDK Tools is provide. Not only does AIDE Support Java development but C and C++ native development is supported as well. AIDE is the tool for professional coding and hacking.
-User defined: formulas, math functions and constants.
-Evaluate automatically your own formulas.
-Evaluate your own functions (up to 3 functions), the same way as built-in functions.
-Greek and Latin alphabet.
Logarithms, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, factorial, combinations, permutations, greatest common divisor, least common multiple, absolute value, modulus.
-Solve systems of linear equations and determinants up to a size of 5 x 5.
-Built-in formulas to compute:
Vectors: norm, scalar and vector product, trigonometry.
-Retrieve last result and recent calculations.
-Function Graphing.(up to 3 functions). Tables.
-Zeros of functions, maxima and minima, Numerical differentiation (derivatives of functions).
-Basic User's guide. (available also in Spanish)
-Two keyboard styles and two calculator sizes available, to choose from.
-Degrees, Radians, Scientific and Engineering notation, fixed number of decimals and floating point, sexagesimal system.
-Programmable Keyboard: Assign hot keys for easy access to your frequently used formulas and functions.
This app includes ads. If you prefer you can also install the paid version (model MC50) without ads. Access to the device's memory is required to export data to the model MC50.
Programs are easy to enter because instructions only take a few key presses each and there's no complex syntax to learn. Your programs are saved as plain text and may be shared to other mobile devices. You can even edit your programs on your computer.
The user manual and EULA may be viewed online at http://www.igram.org/progcalc
It is a complete rewrite, not using any HP code, and it does not require an HP-42S ROM image.
Free42 is an Open Source project. The executables and source code are released under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2.
All third-party code used in Free42 is either in the public domain, or licensed under terms compatible with GPLv2, or used with the authors' permission.
Simultaneous display of Decimal, Hex, Octal and Binary.
8, 16 and 32 bit modes for easy fixed width calculations.
Signed and Unsigned in all three bit modes, including Negate function.
Delete function to delete last digit entered.
Photo realistic display and keypad.
Copy to and from Clipboard:
To use, tap the number on the display you want to copy from, or the target display slot to paste to.
The dialog will appear and show the current contents of the Clipboard (if any)
You can then tap Copy to copy from the calculator to the clipboard, or Paste to paste into the intended slot.
If the number is too big for the current bit mode it will be truncated.
If the number is invalid, for example you try to paste a Hex number into the decimal slot, the screen will show "Error"
Press AC to clear.
On screen display of:
Decimal, Hexadecimal, Octal and Binary.
Current mode (Dec, Hex, Oct, Bin)
Current bit mode (8, 16, 32)
Signed/Unsigned setting (Sg/Us)
Memory Contents (M)
Current operator (+, -, /, *, OR, NOR, AND, NAND, XOR, XNOR, MOD)
Shift Setting (S)
Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide, Modulo.
OR/NOR - AND/NAND - XOR/XNOR - NOT.
Left Shift - Right Shift by one binary digit.
MIN/M+ - MR/MC
Normal calculator functions like addition, subtraction, division etc.
Trigonometric and hyperbolic functions.
Misc option is included
Scientific engineering format
Fixed decimal places
Tiny set of mathematical and physical constants
Help guide is included
Algebraic functions are added
Enjoy the advanced features of free scientific calculator by downloading this app.
Imagine your PC’s touchpad right on your Android device. Multitouch gestures like scrolling and zooming are supported. You can toggle the keyboard to send keys at the same time.
Use the physical or virtual Android keyboard to type characters and they will appear on your PC. Important keys like Windows, Escape and Control are also available.
Simply say what you want to be typed on your PC. You can also use voice commands to control your PC's media, e.g. "skip this track" or "turn the volume up".
To receive the commands from the Remote Control App, you will need the Remote Control Server. You can download it for free from:
If you have trouble setting up a connection, follow this step-by-step guide or watch the video tutorial at:
Facebook fans can test the pro version for free:
For creating network sockets and using custom network protocols to connect with the pc.
Is needed to create a unique device id. Used to verify purchases and register unlock codes.
For haptic feedback.
* Copy clipboard
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Degrees, minutes and seconds.
* Adjustable size digit