* fast and reliable
* features display: shower available, disabled access, baby change, caravan dump point
* search for a toilet by its address
* clarity and simplicity
* no need internet connection
We need volunteers to translate the app to different languages. Please email us if you are willing to help
The three categories are as follows:
•Disgusting Toilets: Dirty and poorly-maintained toilets
•Certified Restrooms: Restrooms under the Happy Toilet Programme - http://www.toilet.org.sg/projects3_2.html
•STAR@Schools: Schools under the STAR Awards Programme - http://www.toilet.org.sg/projects1_2.html
Donate to help restroom cleaning attendants: http://www.sggives.org/restroomassociation
With Loo Finder you can add your own toilets, share them with other application users and use our evolving database of toilets around the world (the database is being constantly updated. Presently we have dowloaded toilets in Moscow, Kyiv, London and New Zeland). Getting directions and finding the quickest way to a loo on the map, loo ranking, and other useful features are also available at your convenience.
Please, leave your comments and feedbacks on this app and we will implement your best ideas in the new version of the app.
• Reliable Hema maps
• 40,000+ interactive Points of Interest (POI)
• Australia-wide terrain, satellite and street mapping
• Real-time weather forecasts & rain radar
• Record tracks, waypoints and routes
• Take geo-tagged photos
• View, share and download adventures online with the Hema Explorer Cloud public track database
• Australia-wide Topo 1:250k and Hema Touring 1:1Million maps included
• Cape York, Flinders Ranges, Fraser Island, Great Desert Tracks, High Country Victoria and Kimberley maps available for download in-app
• 40,000 interactive POI for touring, camping and 4WD
• Navigate and record trips with real-time GPS tracking
• Map-overlaid rain radar & weather forecasts
• Clip ’n’ save Australia-wide satellite, street and terrain mapping
• Share and download trips from the Hema Explorer Cloud track database
Navigate and discover what’s around you completely offline with Hema Explorer. Track your location using your device’s in-built GPS receiver* while you navigate with reliable Hema maps, and plan every stop along the way with 40,000 interactive POI.
POI cover accommodation (e.g. campsites, caravan parks), facilities (e.g. dump points, toilets, rest areas), services (e.g. emergency telephones, mechanical repairs), information centres and supply points (e.g. 24-hour fuel, roadhouses), with each POI containing additional information including facilities, activities and contact details where available.
While you track your location on a Hema map, record the track log of your journey along with geo-tagged photos and waypoints that you can add a title and notes to, so you can remember your trip in detail and share it with the world when you return home.
Prepare for your trip or get information on the road with Hema Explorer’s online features. Find out what the weather will be like where you’re headed by accessing up-to-the-minute weather forecasts, a three-day outlook and map-overlaid rain radar. Or, download satellite imagery, street and terrain mapping to use on your adventure simply by creating a route of your trip before you go.
You can even find inspiration for your next adventure and show your own off to the world on the Hema Explorer Cloud, the public track database powered by Hema Explorer users. View track logs combined with geo-tagged photos and notes from all over Australia, which you can seamlessly download to your device to guide your own adventures. Alternatively, save your own journey using Hema Explorer’s powerful trip recording functions and then show it off on an interactive Hema map on the Hema Explorer Cloud website.
*Most Android devices come with an in-built GPS receiver. However, it’s important to ensure the device you’re using has an in-built GPS receiver, as this is what enables location services that allow you to track your position. External Bluetooth GPS receivers can be purchased for use with devices that do not have one in-built.
Please take a moment to leave a review, they help us immensely! We’d also appreciate your comments and feedback at email@example.com
WikiCamps is a dynamic user generated camping app for Australia.
What does this mean? It means all the sites are added, edited and shared by users like yourself!
Wikicamps also works offline with the ability to download all site and user content, as well as a high quality offline map.
The database is constantly growing and always being updated with the latest information about sites from all over Australia.
With over 18,000 listings already, join the largest and fastest growing camping app in Australia. Listings including Caravan Parks, Camp Sites, Backpacker Hostels, Day Stops, Points of Interest and Information Centres.
Each site has loads of information to help you plan your get away from activities including swimming, fishing, 4x4ing, pet rules, Wi-Fi hotspots, pricing, toilets, showers and heaps more.
You can use Wiki Camps to add and view photos from other happy campers all around Australia. So you can see what the camp site is like before you go there.
Rate sites as you go and add them to your own personal favourites list.
With heaps of extra gadgets including:
* Satellite dish pointer
* Camping Checklist
* Home Clock
* Chat Forum
* High Quality Offline Map
- Rest Areas along the Highways
- Campgrounds in National Parks
- Campsites on Farm Stations or Homesteads
- Caravan Parks from TopTourist, BIG4 and OZ Parks
- Hundreds of Independent Caravan Parks
- Scenic Lookouts and Big Things
- Must-See Sightseeing Spots
- Fuel Stations from BP, Shell and Caltex
- Public Dump Points
- Offline Maps with OpenStreetMap
- Add new camping sites
How the Offline Map works:
Once you have found a nice place to go, CampBuddy Australia will automatically download the map when you zoom in and store it on your device for offline usage.
Feel free to contribute to CampBuddy Australia and add new locations with the built-in feature.
You can search easily locations in Australia, New Zealand, New Caledonia and other islands in the southwestern part of Oceania like Papua New Guinea, Fiji, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu. You can this location to your route.
Discover interesting places near you: accommodation, parking, restaurants, bars, clubs, cinemas, theatres, auto services, shops, parks, schools, hospitals, sport areas.
It includes detailed maps of the biggest cities in Australia: Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Gold Coast-Tweed, Newcastle-Maitland, Canberra-Queanbeyan, Sunshine Coast, Wollongong, Hobart, Geelong, Cairns, Townsville, Darwin, Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch, Hamilton, Napier-Hastings, and others.
This application is based on Osmand project under the GNU GPLv3 license and uses high quality data from OSM.
We’ll help you have an extraordinary time in:
• South West – including Margaret River, Denmark and Albany
• Coral Coast – including Ningaloo Reef, The Pinnacles and Monkey Mia
• Golden Outback – including Wave Rock, Kalgoorlie and Esperance
• North West – including Broome, Karijini National Park and the Bungle Bungle Range
• Don’t know what to do? Tell the app what you’re up for and be inspired with a tailored list of recommendations for right now.
SEE WHAT’S NEAR YOU
• Find out what you can see, try and taste without going very far.
• Have key information and maps at your fingertips, with no roaming data required.
CHECK THINGS OUT
• Transport options
• Wineries and breweries
• Visitor Centres
MAKE GREAT PLANS
• Create your shortlist of things to see and do in WA
• Flag your favourites
• Share with friends
SEE THE SIGHTS
• Suggested day trips around Perth
• Extraordinary trips around WA
• About Western Australia
• Arriving in Western Australia
• Need to know – emergency numbers, travel tips and more
• Getting around
• Western Australian Visitor Centres
Your feedback matters. It helps improve our app and your experience. So please take a moment to leave a rating and your comments below, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please read our Privacy Statement and Disclaimer: http://www.westernaustralia.com/Mobile/Pages/Legal.aspx
Use the app to find, filter and favourite the right campsite for your needs.
Plus, Club members can get access to over 1,500 Certificated sites - the perfect travel companion!
●Filter your results by location, price and on-site facilities
●In-depth site information including photos, facilities, prices and booking options
●Interactive map showing ‘Sites nearby’.
●Made to be used both online and offline for flexibility on the move.
●Includes all Club, Forest and Certificated Sites*.
* Only Club members will be able to view Certificated Sites after unlocking these with their membership number on the first visit.
Sony Xperia users will need to install the ice cream sandwich update from Sony. You should have received a notification to do so on your phone.
For further help & advice please visit: http://www.campingandcaravanningclub.co.uk/appsupport
If you're still having problems please email us: SiteSeekerApp@thefriendlyclub.co.uk
** TO UNLOCK: Tap on the text 'membership number' type in your number and THEN click the unlock button **
** SYNCING: Please restart your device if you have problems syncing or building indexes.
Download our free App to read more about us and our services. You can also make enquiries, search and view all our online properties, get trip ideas, view image galleries, send us a photo of yourself enjoying your farmstay, read and leave reviews, and make purchases through our online store.
- Quickly contact us
- Make enquiries
- Send a photo of you enjoying your farmstay
- Read about our services and related information
- Read and leave reviews
- Shop online
- Engage with our social media like Facebook
No matter where in Australia you are, you can easily find and connect to free internet.
- displaying address
- showing user's location
- NEW: increased performance
- NEW: sending location
Uses your current location to find the nearest publicly accessible bathrooms anywhere in Australia.
Provides information on over 16,000 public toilets and restrooms Australia wide in an accessible and intuitive way. Search by street, suburb or place name.
The app allows you to filter toilets by available features, such as disabled access, baby changing facilities and sanitary disposal facilities.
The app uses publicly available data from the Australian Department of Health and Aging
Note the app works in AUSTRALIA ONLY.
- A 'what’s-on' guide, with start-times, locations and detailed listings on all the daily activities & entertainment taking place across the island.
- Detailed listings of all the facilities, activities, and services offered to guests on Hamilton Island, with prompts on how to book, and when they are next scheduled
- Navigate around Hamilton Island with detailed maps showcasing all points of interest, facilities, and retail outlets.
- Self-guided Audio-tours streamed directly to your phone for the scenic Passage Peak Trail and Village Trail
- Detailed Restaurant & Bar listings incorporating daily entertainment schedules.
- Shuttle Buses, and Ferry timetables for services on Hamilton Island
- Live flight arrival & departure information for services to Great Barrier Reef Airport (HTI) on Hamilton Island
- Detailed hotel compendiums for hotels operated by Hamilton Island Enterprises (HIE). These Hotels are Palm Bungalows, The Reef View Hotel, Beach Club, & qualia
- Live weather updates provided by Google Weather
- And more.
This App requires a connection to either a Wi-Fi or cellular data network in order access the most up-to-date information. Some free Wi-Fi hotspots are located across the island for guests staying at any Hotel operated by HIE.
There are generally good cellular phone signals accessible from Telstra, Optus and Vodafone networks across the island, although guests should note that there are some isolated locations on the island that may have weak, or no cellular signal.
Can’t remember where the + goes or when to drop the 0? Need to call your hotel and don’t know what the country code is? Simply dial the number into the Australia Post Prepaid TravelSIM®+ app and we take care of the rest.
With advanced intelligent dialling, the Australia Post Prepaid TravelSIM®+ dialler takes all the guesswork out of calling internationally. Plus, the Australia Post Prepaid TravelSIM®+ app also gives you access to features that will allow you to manage your account directly from your phone.
∙ Set up and manage your Daily Data Limits
∙ Top-up directly through your handset
∙ Access voicemail
∙ Check rates
∙ Access our 24/7 Personal Assistant
For more features and benefits available exclusively for Australia Post Prepaid TravelSIM®+ customers, visit http://www.auspost.com.au/travelsim
+TravelSIM® is a registered trademark of Premas Solutions IP Pty Ltd and licensed exclusively to TravelSIM Australia Pty Ltd in Australia. Powered by TravelSIM®
Busting! is the fastest way to the closest toilet.
Super. Quick. Smart.
Automatic route to the closest toilet
Radar of the 5 nearest dunnies
Over 16,000 toilets Australia wide
Driving and walking modes
Suggest a missing toilet
Simple and easy to use
Add-on extra features through in-app purchase:
Voice assisted real-time GPS navigation
Street View of destination toilet
Turn-by-turn route instructions
Travel time and distance
Quick view summary dashboard
Made in Australia by Australians for Australians.
Busting! is designed for all Australians. Carefully hand crafted with your comfort and urgency in mind. Especially handy for parents, vacationers, travellers, senior citizens, those affected by incontinence, Crohn's disease and other medical disorders where a toilet is needed. Busting provides quick and easy access to the fastest route to your nearest toilet from any where in Australia.
The toilet data used in Busting! is provided by the Australian Government. Most of this data is submitted to the Australian Government by organisations and other entities on a voluntary and ad-hoc basis. To that end, there may be inconsistencies in the accuracy, currency and/or completeness of the data.
The app cannot be used if the device is Rooted.
How it works
The AAMI Safe Driver App records your journeys and analyses your driving behavior. It then provides you with a driving score and feedback relating to your journeys. Factors taken into account include length of trips, speed, acceleration, braking and phone usage. The higher score you achieve, the safer driver we consider you to be.
- Be anonymous or link the App to your policy to be rewarded for safe driving.
- Compete with friends, family and the AAMI safe driving community with leaderboards and badges.
- FREE AAMI Roadside Assist added to your next renewal or new policy with a score of 60 or over.
- Driving assessment based on GPS tracking and AAMI’s extensive driving data analysis.
- Adaptive DNA Driving Engine detects and learns your driving style to give you the most accurate score.
- Factors taken into account include speed, braking, acceleration, fatigue, excessive speeding and phone use.
- Get tips, earn badges, climb the leaderboard and become part of the AAMI safe driving community.
- Improve your confidence and contribute to making our roads safer for all users.
AAMI Comprehensive Car Insurance customers who earn 60 points on AAMI’s Safe Driver App may receive Roadside Assist free on renewal.
Great quality pictures and sounds ! Already more than 30 pictures and even more to come ! Enjoy the amazing aussie sounds !
1.1: SD card install
NEW: File size optimization
More than 2500 free hotspots in Australia included Cafes, Librairies, McDonalds, Restaurants, Hotels...
1.1 : Froyo, more spots, better GSM management, battery saver
1.2: SD Card install
* Plan your trip and find the 10 closest locations on the map
* Use an address on the map
* Get the directions and call feature
In Australia only.
1.1: Froyo compliance, bug fixes
1.2: better GSM management, battery saver, SD Card install