In addition to accessing your latest portfolio value and holdings, live quotes and a range of other tools to assist you to buy and sell shares, you can now set up the following alerts:
1. Stock price rises above a specified price
2. Stock price falls below a particular price
3. Stock reaches a specified traded volume
4. Stock ex–dividend date notice
5. Market sensitive announcements
The CommSec Mobile App also provides you access to:
1. Buy and Sell shares
2. Obtain live quotes and retain quote search history
3. View your portfolio and holdings, margin loan and CDIA cash account
4. Create new Watchlists, as well as add and delete stocks
5. Open a new CDIA cash account
6. Set a 4 digit PIN for quicker login
1. You must have a CommSec Trading Account or Margin Loan to access the App.
2. Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
3. The content illustrated within the screenshots do not reflect current or live information.
ท่านสามารถทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินได้เองหรือสามารถใช้ Video Call เพื่อติดต่อกับเจ้าหน้าที่ของธนาคารได้โดยตรงเสมือนมีเลขาส่วนตัวช่วยทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินแทนท่านได้ อุ่นใจด้วยการบริการที่ทำโดยเจ้าหน้าที่ของธนาคารผ่านบริการ Talk to net officer ปลอดภัยด้วย TOP (Time Out Password) ซึ่งจะส่ง SMS ยืนยัน ก่อนทำธุรกรรมทางการเงินของท่าน
หมายเหตุ: บริการ Talk to ne tofficer จำเป็นที่จะต้องมี application VDO@Netbank (Application เสริม) ที่ทำให้ application KTB Netbank (application หลัก) สามารถใช้งานบริการ Talk to net officer ได้ (Download application VDO@Netbank ได้ที่ link ต่อไปนี้ https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=air.jp.co.vcube.mobile.vrms4.ktb&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsImFpci5qcC5jby52Y3ViZS5tb2JpbGUudnJtczQua3RiIl0.)
No matter where you are (on your life path, on the go), Nedbank ensures you’re financially equipped for success.
— BANKING – A variety of banking functions can be performed using the Nedbank App Suite
— SHARE TRADING – Access to your Share trading portfolio
— NETBANK BUSINESS – Tailormade anytime, anywhere electronic banking for business
— PREPAIDS – Nedbank clients with current or savings accounts can purchase prepaids without the need of a banking profile
— UNIT TRUSTS – Manage your investments on the go, access your investment portfolio at the touch of a button anytime, anywhere
— LOCATORS – Find Nedbank Branches or ATMs nearest to you
— FOREX RATES – View FOREX rates of various currencies and calculate FOREX rates
— CONTACT US – A list of important Nedbank Contact Numbers
— APPLICATION FORMS – Apply for a Nedbank product
— MARKET WATCHLIST – Monitor price fluctuations of shares listed on the JSE
— SECURE INBOX – Nedbank can communicate to clients securely
— CUSTOMISATION – Manage your application and customise a unique user experience.
This application can be downloaded by anyone. In order to use the banking functionality on this application you need to bank with the Nedbank Group.
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit http://www.cwcbankhb.com/site/disc_privacy.html
• Sign in with a 4 digit passcode, or your fingerprint. Fingerprint sign in available on Samsung Galaxy S5 and Note 4 (note these sign in options won’t work if your device has been jail broken. i.e. the device has been tampered with to remove/alter the standard system settings and applications)
• Check account balances and transactions
• Transfer funds, make payments to existing and international payees or pay bills
• Get Cash – use your mobile to get cash out from any Westpac ATM anytime
• ATM & Branch Locator – search locally or internationally to find an ATM and filter to refine search options i.e. coin deposit ATMs or branches open on Saturdays
• View eStatements
Tap and pay
Download the latest version of the App for tap and pay
• Use your Samsung device for your everyday purchases
• You need to have a supported model for tap and pay. To check your model number, tap Settings>About device. Supported devices and models include Samsung Galaxy:
• S4 - GT-i9505, GT-i9506 and GT-i9507
• S5 – SM-G900I
• S5 Mini – SM-G800Y
• Note 3 – N9005 and N9007
• Note 4 – SM-N910G
• Note 4 Edge – SM-N915G
• Alpha – SM-G850Y
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S4 is 4.0
• Minimum supported version for Galaxy S5, S5 mini, Galaxy Alpha Note 3, Note 4 and Note edge is 4.4
• Call us on 1300 651 089 if you have difficulty downloading your cards
While many other Android handsets have NFC functionality, they lack the required security hardware (Embedded Secure Element) to keep your payment details safe. When the manufacturers add the security hardware for NFC payments to handsets such as Google Nexus 5, Westpac will then add its Pay functionality to these devices in Australia. Please contact your handset manufacturer for further information on when they plan to launch a handset with an EMV chip to keep your payment details safe.
• Open a savings or transaction account
• Tools and calculators
• Travel checklist and currency converter
• Overseas Travel Notifications
• Advising customers of the nearest Global Alliance Partner ATM when overseas
• Prompting customers to advise Westpac of travel plans prior to travelling overseas
Business customers can also:
• Approve payments
• Pay staff and creditors faster with payment templates
Our Security Guarantee, Westpac Protect™ SMS Code and SecurID® tokens protect you on your mobile.
Technical support: 1300 655 505
Things you should know:
This App is only available for Westpac Australia customers.
Internet connection is required to use Westpac Mobile Banking. Normal data charges apply.
Westpac's security guarantee is subject to the observance of Westpac's Internet Banking Terms and Conditions, including maintaining the security of your access codes, passwords and SecurID tokens. Westpac recommends that you always adhere to manufacturers’ software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates available from them.
Optimised version for Mobile Banking is 4.0 and above on selected Android devices.
For customers on Westpac Live Online Banking, please read these terms & conditions.
For customers who haven’t been upgraded to Westpac Live Online Banking, please read terms & conditions
So können sie auch unterwegs und zwischendurch Ihre Finanzgeschäfte erledigen,
• Modernes Layout
• Einfache, intuitive und komfortable Bedienung
• Spezielle Ausrichtung der Funktionen und Services auf die Bedürfnisse bei der Nutzung unterwegs und zwischendurch
• Wichtige Notfallnummern
Erledigen Sie Ihre Bankgeschäfte einfach und komfortabel von unterwegs aus.
• Aktuelle Infos zu Girokonto, Sparkonto und Wertpapierdepot
• Inlands- und Auslandsüberweisungen erfassen oder durch Nutzung der im netbanking am PC angelegten Vorlagen beauftragen
• Übertrag zwischen eigenen Konten
• Postfach mit Nachrichten (netbanking-Produkt-Infos, Sicherheitsnachrichten etc.)
• Erledigen Sie Überweisungen einfach mit Ihrer Smartphone-Kamera (Scan & Pay).
Die netbanking-App ermöglicht Ihnen auch die Übersicht über die Umsätze Ihrer Bankkarten und Kreditkarten
Leider kann es passieren, dass man Karten verliert oder sie einem gestohlen werden.
Das ist eine unangenehme Situation, die hoffentlich nie eintreten wird. Falls doch, dann können Sie mit der netbanking-App
• alle Ihre Bankkarten und s Kreditkarten (= die eigenen Kreditkarten der Erste Bank und Sparkassen)
• sofort online sperren - die Sperre ist sofort aktiv!
Die Erste Bank und Sparkassen bieten Ihnen im mobilen Web ein mobiles Portal mit netbanking an.
Einfach die Funktion “mobile netbanking“ im netbanking–App-Menü aktivieren.
Filial- und Bankomatsuche
Die App zeigt Ihnen die nächstgelegenen Filialen oder die nächstgelegenen Bankomaten in allen Ländern, in denen die Erste Group vertreten ist: Österreich, Tschechien, Slowakei, Ungarn, Kroatien, Serbien, Rumänien und Ukraine.
Es werden im Ausland nur die Bankomaten der lokalen Erste Group Konzerninstitute angezeigt, in Österreich auch die Bankomaten anderer Institute.
Kontakt & Notfallservices
Hier stehen Ihnen eine Sperr-Hotline, der 24h helpdesk, das 24h Service und das spezielle Service „Ich will Kunde werden“ für Neukunden der Erste Bank und Sparkassen zur Verfügung.
Einfach antippen und es wird automatisch das gewünschte Service angewählt.
Weitere interessante Services:
• News der Erste Bank
• Aktuelle Wechselkurse
• und Research-Infos nach den Kategorien Länder, Aktien, Anleihen, Videos, Rohstoffe, Währungen und Makros
Detaillierte Informationen zu den Funktionalitäten und Services erhalten Sie durch Antippen des Informationsbutton auf der netbanking-App Starseite (i-Symbol)
Sicherheit bei der Nutzung der netbanking-App
Unter Sicherheit verstehen wir die Absicherung von netbanking vor unbefugtem Lesen und vor unbefugter Einsicht in Ihre Daten, sowie vor unerlaubten Transaktionen.
Um dieses Ziel zu erreichen haben wir eine Vielzahl von Maßnahmen gesetzt, die den Schutz Ihrer Daten während der Übertragung sowie den Schutz Ihrer Daten im Rechenzentrum gewährleisten.
Details – vor allem zur Nutzung des TAC-SMS-Autorisierungsverfahrens in der netbanking-App - und wichtige Tipps dazu entnehmen Sie bitte dem Link www.sparkasse.at/sgruppe/Privatkunden/Produkte/E-Banking/mobiles-nb-App oder durch Antippen des Info-Button auf der Startseite der netbanking-App.
• Log on to your account around the world
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Move money
Exact features depend on the HSBC services available in your country
To log on to this app you must be an HSBC Personal Internet Banking customer. If you are not yet registered, please visit your local HSBC website.
• HSBC helps protect your information by using 128-bit SSL encryption when you are logged on.
• Data charges from your mobile service provider may apply.
To find out more about the app including details of permissions requested please see http://hsbc.mobi
----------------------Mobile Banking Smart Phone application for SBI Retail Internet Banking users--------------------------
State Bank Anywhere is State Bank of India’s retail internet banking based application for your smartphones. A safe, convenient and easy to use application with a host of features to help users manage your finances on the move. Download from Google Play store Only. Do not use any other websites for downloading this application.
• Show case overview of 4 account variant (Transaction / Deposit /Loan / PPF)
• Selection of account number
• Detailed account information
• Mini Statement (Last 10 transactions)
Funds Transfer (Own A/c)
Intra-Bank (Within SBI) Transfer
Inter-Bank (Other Bank) Transfer (NEFT/State Bank Group Transfer)
Credit Card (VISA) Transfer
IMPS Transfer (Person to Person/Person to Account)
Aadhaar /LPG Seeding to A/c Number for DBT
Cheque Book Request
• With Bill
• Without Bill
• View Biller
• Scheduled Bill
Top-up and Recharge
• Mobile Top-up
• DTH Recharge
• Transaction Enquiry
All you need :
• A smart phone with Android Operating System (OS 2.3 or above).
• Internet connectivity like GPRS/EDGE/3G/Wi-Fi.
• Existing SBI Retail (personal) Internet Banking username and password with Transaction Rights.
• Currently this app supports only State Bank of India Retail Internet Banking customers. Associate Banks’ internet banking users will not be able to use this app.
For complaints, please log into www.onlinesbi.com and click Customer Care >> Post Ticket. From the dropdown, select OnlineSBI on Mobile and choose sub category as OnlineSBI on Mobile related issues. Your ticket would be responded by our customer support team to your satisfaction. Please check the status of the ticket by logging into www.onlinesbi.com >> Customer Care> View Ticket.
For feedback & suggestions, kindly email us at email@example.com
• Quickly and securely access your ANZ account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money in real time between your ANZ accounts, pay bills with BPAY® and pay anyone using their BSB and Account Number#
• Send money to anyone with just their Australian mobile phone number (the recipient requires an Australian bank account)#
• Personalise your account order, add customised names and even add a picture to your accounts to easily identify them.
Your money and personal details are protected. ANZ goMoney™ is secure and can only be accessed with your PIN. It’s also underpinned by high-grade encryption and backed by our Internet Banking Guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.anz.com/gomoney
If you need any assistance or have a question, look out for us on Twitter or Facebook.
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney for Android is only available from Google Play. ANZ goMoney is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2012.
ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
#A daily transaction limit of $1000 applies to Pay Anyone and Pay to Mobile transactions using ANZ goMoney.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
By installing ANZ go Money™ you acknowledge and accept the ANZ goMoney™ Terms and Conditions for Android and License Agreement and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via Google Play or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
The Bank unveiled an all-new version of its e-Banking service, based on the Microsoft .net Framework in year 2012, Offering exceptionally user-friendly menus and benchmark security and encryption features, the new e-Banking platform puts customers in control, and requires less intervention by the Bank.
Self registration, a customisable ‘My Profile’ feature that can accommodate a personalised image, self-addition and registration of payment recipients, customisable templates for payments, multiple payments via a single basket, a Quick Navigation menu that reduces key strokes and customisable viewing of transaction histories are among the exciting new features of the system.
Enhanced security features include 2-factor authentication for third party fund transfers; two-layer login; a virtual keypad; personalised security questions; password change and third party fund transfer alerts; and password encryption and verification via an advanced Hardware Security.
The e-Banking platform supports bill payments to more than 36 entities in nine categories – Telephone, Electricity, Water, Credit cards, Insurance, Pay TV, Schools, Rates and Other. Investing in Treasury Bills and effecting payments for share trading transactions is also possible, with self-registration of the users CDS number.
All users of the e-Banking service are provided 24-hour customer support through the Bank’s Call Centre.
The new e-Banking platform was offered via mobile too and could be accessed via https://www.commercialbk.com/monline.
Taking a further step, the Bank has introduced a separate application to Account holders who have access to e- Banking service, via mobile devices. Clients who are keen to make the best out of the busy time schedules would welcome this new application as they could have the ease of accessing e-banking services directly from the software application that resides in the mobile device, once it’s down loaded.
Clients would login to the new application via the existing user credentials and could enjoy almost all the functions available under e-Banking web services including Bill payments, Credit card management, Fund transfers. Inquires on Account details, Fixed deposits , Loan & Treasury bills are also included in the menu offered. ATM & Branch locator, Exchange rates & Interest rates are the new value additions to the downloadable application and branch expects that those would meet most of the user requirements.
Commercial Bank is the largest private bank in Sri Lanka, and the only Sri Lankan bank to be ranked among the world’s top 1000 banks for three successive years. The Bank operates a network of 232 computer-linked service points and the country’s single largest ATM network of 574 terminals. The Bank has been adjudged ‘Best Bank in Sri Lanka’ for 15 consecutive years by ‘Global Finance’ Magazine and has won multiple awards as the country’s best bank from ‘The Banker,’ ‘FinanceAsia,’ ‘Euromoney’ and ‘Trade Finance’ magazines.
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes
• Make international payments
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
Note: The app uses your camera to scan QR codes, contacts to transfer money to friends, and media files to remember your NAB ID.
Please note: Users must log in using their Online Banking ID and password. If you don't currently have an Online Banking ID and password, you can set this information up by visiting fcbanking.com and selecting Online Banking from the My Accounts Login drop down menu.
- Check account balance and view account activity
- Quick Balance
- BBL Credit Card service
- Transfer funds between your accounts or other Bangkok Bank accounts and to other banks’ accounts
- Pay for goods and services
- Scan to Pay
- Check Transfer and Payment Transaction History on Bualuang mBanking
- Save Favorite Transaction
- Mutual fund services
- Find branches and ATM locations
- View Personal Limit on Bualuang mBanking
Get started by following these easy steps:
- If you are an existing Bualuang iBanking customer, just download the Bualuang mBanking application and log on right away with your existing User ID and Password.
- If you are a new user, register at any Bangkok Bank ATM or branch to get a User ID and PIN then download the Bualuang mBanking application and log on right away.
For further assistance please call Bualuang Phone 1333 or (66) 0-2645-5555 or visit www.bangkokbank.com/mbanking
Get property address, legal description, tax information, property characteristics, transfer history, nearby properties, comparable sales and a plat map.
Use of this product requires that you register for NiteOwl.
The fresh new design with handy shortcuts makes doing your everyday banking, like checking your accounts and transferring money, a breeze.
Plus you can use your phone to make contactless payments in-store with our new Tap & Pay technology.
With the CommBank app you can:
• Log on faster by creating a 4-digit PIN;
• Have the option to quickly check your balance with a simple swipe (no PIN required);
• Use shortcuts to check your balance and transfer money;
• View up to two years’ worth of transactions, and filter these by date & amount
• Pay anyone using just their mobile number, email address or Facebook contact, without needing their account details;
• Pay to new and existing Australian account numbers
• Pay new and existing BPAY® billers (and even use the BPAY QR code scanner);
• Schedule payments and transfers and see what future transactions are coming up
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
• Send money overseas
• Make contactless purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted using just your phone and CommBank PayTag
• Withdraw up to $200 cash without a card at most CommBank ATMs. Collect it yourself or arrange for someone else to collect it.
• Activate your new cards or change your card PIN instantly;
• Control how your credit card gets used. Lock international transactions when you’re not using them or set a transaction limit to manage your spending.
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Find your nearest CommBank ATM or branch and see which ones are available in real time;
• Use other convenient tools and calculators such as a foreign exchange converter;
• Access other apps and sites from CommBank.
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have a mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
* Similar to SMS or email, CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information such as your NetCode, payments received or of changes in your account balance.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can now receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 2.3 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. An annual fee of $2.99 may apply after the first 12 months if you set up Tap & Pay on a supported device. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
- Augmented reality, map and list view access to past sales history and current property listings
- RP Data Automated Value Guide provides estimated price guides on more than 80% of properties in Australia (over 70% of residential properties in Victoria)
- Suburb profiles revealing demographics, median price, buying/selling conditions, property hotspots and capital growth trends
- Videos, articles and home buying guides for first home buyers, renovators and investors
- Contact a lender or a local agent directly from your phone- List of local Commonwealth Bank lenders in your area
- You can now access the app globally (Australian Data only)
THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
- Data is sourced from RP Data, who use a variety of sources including industry professionals, online partners and official government-sourced sales records.
- 95% of residential properties across Australia are recorded in the RP Data database. Unfortunately, legislation in Victoria limits data access, with only 40% of property records having sales data available.
- As data is sourced at the time of last sale, any subsequent changes to the property (eg. adding an extra bedroom) will not be captured until the next time the property is listed for sale.
- Despite a quality assurance process being in place, there may be discrepancies within the database. If you would like to request that the details of your property be updated, please contact RP Data on propertyguide.sup firstname.lastname@example.org
SEND US YOUR FEEDBACK
We are currently looking into a number of new features and data for the next release. Help us improve the application by submitting your feedback and suggestions to email@example.com. Please note, we are not able to respond but we value your input and will take all comments into consideration with future releases of the application.
It’s got all the capability you need to help you get paid sooner and help you save time running your business.
Features at a glance
• Accept all forms of payments including credit and debit card, cash, cheque, bank transfer and BPAY™.
• Offer secure card payments for your clients on the spot and get the funds from your card sales on the same day, every day of the year.
• Offer split payments to your clients and tipping capabilities.
• Accept partial payments up front for deposits.
• Create estimates and tax invoices and send them via email.
• Track estimates and incoming payments anywhere you go.
• Break down goods and services by individual items.
• Track individual staff member’s sales.
How to get started:
To use the CommBank Small Business app you’ll need to have an Android device that is Bluetooth enabled and paired with a CommBank Emmy or Leo EFTPOS device that is powered by Pi.
How much is it?
This app is available exclusively on the Simple Merchant Plan from $30 per month with Emmy, or $60 per month with Leo EFTPOS devices.*
This includes a Business Transaction Account with the monthly account fee waived as long as you stay with the Plan.
Call anytime for help, 24/7. And if you have an issue with your Emmy or Leo device, we can replace it in 4 hours or less**.
With EMV chip capabilities and PIN acceptance, our mobile EFTPOS devices Emmy and Leo are among the most secure on the market, protecting your business and your clients.
For more information or to register your interest, visit http://www.commbank.com.au/smallbusinessapp
Important information for existing CommBank Leo merchants:
Compatible with Leo terminal software version 3.57 and above, existing CommBank Leo users running previous terminal software versions should contact the Commonwealth Bank 24 hour Merchant Helpdesk prior to downloading this app as an upgrade to the Leo terminal software is required before this app can be used.
The CommBank Small Business app is compatible with Android OS 4.2 and above. Payments processed via Emmy or Leo are subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. ^Everyday Settlement is available on transactions made until 10pm AEST for eligible customers with a CommBank business transaction account and a linked CommBank merchant facility. * $30 per month is for the Emmy device and includes a monthly card turnover up to $1,500. The starting price for the Leo device is $60 per month and includes a monthly card turnover of $3,000. Excess usage fee of 1.5% applies to any monthly card turnover over your included amount. Additional fees and charges may apply.
** In metropolitan and regional areas. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Application License Agreement
By purchasing this application you agree to the terms of the agreement in the link below.