Babicare enhances your pregnancy and child experience from the time you conceive until your child is two years old. Babicare promotes a special bond between you and your child, which is important for their well being. It provides parents with ongoing age appropriate evidence based information and tips about your pregnancy and baby.
• Baby's emotional, social and physical health
• Mother, 'On your own', Father, Grandparent script
• Weekly pregnancy updates from conception to birth
• Regular updates from birth to 2 years
• Photo/ journal section for lasting memories of your pregnancy and baby till 2 years
• Parent baby attachment
• Practical Tips
• Infant mental health
• Maternal emotional health
• Starting solids, nutrition
• Play activities
The babicare app links into validated Australian Government childrens resources,
'Raising Childrens network' and 'Beyond Blue'.
The Babicare journal will give you and your family the opportunity to benefit from lasting memories of your pregnancy and baby.
Helen Mack RN, B.A Nurs,, MANurs (MntlHlth), PDip (Paed, Child Comm. Nurs)
Dr Kay McCauley PhD, MN, MN (res), Grad Dip Adv Nsg (Psych), Grad Cert HEd, BN, RN, RM, NICU Cert, Credentialed Mental Health Nurse, FACMNH, FACM
Dr Thane Camewell PhD (Psychology)
The babicare application was developed at Flinders University in Masters Studies.