SIMPLE TO USE, NO SPAM ADS...100% AD FREE. Voted #1 Tide App in 2014.
Covers these tide charts: Texas tides, Louisiana tides, Mississippi tides, Alabama tides, and Florida tides including the Gulf and East Coast tides of Florida.
NEW! Optional PRO subscription service for users to access complete LIVE weather satellite and forecasts from the OFFICIAL National Weather Service within the app. Added Sunrise/Sunset and Moonrise/Moonset and Moon Illumination and Age.
NEW! Added ability to share tide charts via Facebook or Email.
Easy to Use, advanced tide graphs allow for you to judge the level of water movement for optimal fishing between high and low tide.
Ability to forecast tides from NOAA by setting date and period for any of the tidal stations for the entire Gulf of Mexico including: Texas, Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama and Florida.
When GPS is available auto-locate your position and zoom to the map for surrounding NOAA tide stations.
Included is the ability to zoom and view satellite imagery for fishing ground characteristics to compare with tide movement.
* Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
* 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
* Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
* High resolution satellite cloud imagery
* Current weather updated multiple times per hour
* Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
* Ability to add and save your favorite locations
* A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
* Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
* Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Highly responsive interactive map optimized for 3G and WiFi performance
• Vertical and horizontal map display with looping
• NOWrad, the gold standard for radar in the weather industry
• Highest resolution satellite cloud imagery available
• Exclusive patent pending Road Weather Index
• Color coded weather alerts arranged by severity
• Fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Integrated compass overlay
• Most accurate 10 day forecasts with both daily and hourly detail
• Ability to easily save your favorite locations
• Full featured and user tested
• Weather Widget for unlock page
• Earthquake Plotting
• Storm Track Plotting
• Tropical Track Plotting
• Status bar alert acknowledgement
• Alerts over map on/off switch in settings
• Additional Small Widget
• Widget Configuration (Daily or Hourly view)
• Watch/Warning (Alert) boxes on map.
• Spanish language support; NOTE: Language used in the app will reflect the overall language being used for the device
• Ability to acknowledge Alerts from within the app
• Audio, LED, and vibrate for Alert Notifications
• Feature tips to help users more fully take advantage of app features
• User controllable alerts - Allow the selection of all alerts or just critical alerts
• Single activity scrolling menu
- Quickly find and add your favorite stations to your list by typing in the station or nearby city name
- View current meteorological conditions of your saved stations in list view
- Tapping on a station displays detailed meteorological data and also gives access to the Mesonet plots and the NWS forecast page for that location (swipe left/right to change these pages)
- Dual pane view for Nexus 7 and larger tablets when the device is in landscape orientation
Note that this app does not include a background timer to check periodically for new data. Station source data is updated and made available every 5-8 minutes. When the user navigates from a detail data view back to the list view, or changes the device orientation, the app will only download the latest set of data if 8 minutes or more has passed since the last data download. The user can always force a data download by pressing the refresh button.
The TTU West Texas Mesonet team graciously makes the meteorological data available, but IS NOT responsible for this app. Any feedback, problems, bug, or feature request must be made via the Feedback button in the app menu or using the contact email on this page. Thank you.
Special thanks to the Mesonet team at Texas Tech University and NWS Lubbock for making this project happen.
To access “wind chill” and “heat index” values, simply touch the word, “Temperature”. To access dew point values, simply touch “humidity”. To see the one minute average wind gust and the highest wind gust since midnight, touch once, then twice on the word, “Wind”. To see the rainfall rate, touch once on the word, “Rain”. To see the barometric pressure change since midnight, touch the word, “pressure”.
Contact Information – E-Mail – email@example.com
Phone Number – 1-800-777-5844, ext. 218
Website – www.connectamarillo.com/weather
Update to v1.0.0:
- New Icons!
- A more responsive UI
- Autocomplete is now focused on locations in the USA
- A feedback survey is included as we continue to develop the app, those who complete it can win one of several Amazon gift cards!
- Provides weather forecasts for the time you are predicted to reach locations along a route
- Compare forecasted weather for several routes
- An app solely focused on the forecasted weather along potential routes
- Weather forecasts from the National Weather Service National Digital Forecast Database
- Route information from Google Maps
Copyright (c) 2014 The Conrad Blucher Institute for Surveying and Science. All Rights Reserved.
This product is protected by copyright and distributed under licenses restricting copying, distribution and decompilation.
This product should not be used as a sole navigation/weather prediction tool. By downloading and using this app, the user releases of any liability the developers of Weather on Wheels.
◦ Bugs / Crash? Feedback? ◦