The Bank unveiled an all-new version of its e-Banking service, based on the Microsoft .net Framework in year 2012, Offering exceptionally user-friendly menus and benchmark security and encryption features, the new e-Banking platform puts customers in control, and requires less intervention by the Bank.
Self registration, a customisable ‘My Profile’ feature that can accommodate a personalised image, self-addition and registration of payment recipients, customisable templates for payments, multiple payments via a single basket, a Quick Navigation menu that reduces key strokes and customisable viewing of transaction histories are among the exciting new features of the system.
Enhanced security features include 2-factor authentication for third party fund transfers; two-layer login; a virtual keypad; personalised security questions; password change and third party fund transfer alerts; and password encryption and verification via an advanced Hardware Security.
The e-Banking platform supports bill payments to more than 36 entities in nine categories – Telephone, Electricity, Water, Credit cards, Insurance, Pay TV, Schools, Rates and Other. Investing in Treasury Bills and effecting payments for share trading transactions is also possible, with self-registration of the users CDS number.
All users of the e-Banking service are provided 24-hour customer support through the Bank’s Call Centre.
The new e-Banking platform was offered via mobile too and could be accessed via https://www.commercialbk.com/monline.
Taking a further step, the Bank has introduced a separate application to Account holders who have access to e- Banking service, via mobile devices. Clients who are keen to make the best out of the busy time schedules would welcome this new application as they could have the ease of accessing e-banking services directly from the software application that resides in the mobile device, once it’s down loaded.
Clients would login to the new application via the existing user credentials and could enjoy almost all the functions available under e-Banking web services including Bill payments, Credit card management, Fund transfers. Inquires on Account details, Fixed deposits , Loan & Treasury bills are also included in the menu offered. ATM & Branch locator, Exchange rates & Interest rates are the new value additions to the downloadable application and branch expects that those would meet most of the user requirements.
Commercial Bank is the largest private bank in Sri Lanka, and the only Sri Lankan bank to be ranked among the world’s top 1000 banks for three successive years. The Bank operates a network of 232 computer-linked service points and the country’s single largest ATM network of 574 terminals. The Bank has been adjudged ‘Best Bank in Sri Lanka’ for 15 consecutive years by ‘Global Finance’ Magazine and has won multiple awards as the country’s best bank from ‘The Banker,’ ‘FinanceAsia,’ ‘Euromoney’ and ‘Trade Finance’ magazines.
Commercial Bank Mobile Banking is a *free service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your Android phone.
*There is no fee from Commercial Bank & Trust Company. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
The Android app allows you to have access to the following:
- Account Balances
- Transaction History
- Remote Deposit
- Funds Transfers
- View Alerts
- Card Management
- Bill Pay
- Locate Branch/ATMs
To access Mobile Banking via your Android device, you must already be a Online Banking customer. To setup access, log into your online account, select 'Options' then 'Mobile Settings' and follow the instructions for mobile setup.
Remote Deposit requires a separate application process and transaction limits apply.
Mobile Banking from Commercial Bank is free but your mobile carrier may have usage charges that apply.
For more information, please contact Customer Service @ 423.869.5151
Available features include:
- Check your latest account balance and search recent transactions by date, amount, or check number.
Transfers and Payments
- Easily transfer cash between your accounts and make payments.
- Find nearby branches and ATMs.
(Standard mobile web fees may apply. Please contact your mobile carrier for more information.)
New !! , using the application widget , the user can see all prices without opening the application .
- To use all the features of Commercial Bank’s App, you must be enrolled in Mobile Banking and Bill Pay.
- Log in to your Internet Banking account at https://pib.secure-banking.com/60710001
Be assured you have the same level of SSL protection as internet banking with 128-bit encryption.
- Multifactor authentication with Passmark images, security questions, and device-recognition.
- No sensitive data is stored on your device.
- No account numbers visible in Mobile Banking.
Support: For support, please contact us at (314) 434-4141 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Commercial Bank. Your Financial Oasis.® Equal Housing Lender Member FDIC
The Official app of CBE for Android
CBE Android Mobile application gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere at anytime!
What you can do?
- Real time Account Balance
- Account Statement
- Funds Transfer between own account
- Pay to your beneficiaries
- Manage Beneficiary(Add, List and Delete beneficiaries)
- Exchange Rate
- Local Money Transfer using Mobile number
- Request for cheque Book
- ATM Locator and much more.
Once you download the application, you can get Authorization code and PIN from your CBE Branch at any time.
For further information, please e-mail to us :- email@example.com
QIC App is available for free. It requires a user to download and install the application on his/her mobile devices and One time registration using their Name, Mobile No, Qatari ID & Email ID.
QIB Mobile is available to all QIB Individual customers with an active ATM Card and PIN. As soon as you download and install the application, you can create your username, password and transaction PIN.
• Locate the nearest QIB Branch or ATM
• View all your current and saving accounts, Finance accounts and Fixed Deposits linked to your customer number (RIM)
• View accounts transaction history
• Pay for your linked credit cards
• Transfer funds within QIB, Qatar and outside Qatar
• Pay your bills for Qtel, Vodafone and Kahramaa
• Donate to Charity
• Update your contact details
• Check foreign currency exchange rates
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
DEVELOPED BY POZITRON
Step 1: Send SMS MBSREG to 9223440000 to receive User ID and Default MPIN.
Step 2: Download State Bank Freedom application from here.
Step 3: Change the default MPIN through State Bank FreedoM application.
Step 4: Complete registration process instantaneously by visiting State Bank ATM / Branch or Internet Banking
Option 1: Activate using State Bank ATM-cum-Debit card at any State Bank ATM.
Choose 'Mobile Registration > Mobile Banking Registration > Registration'
Enter your 10 digit mobile number, which should be already registered with the Bank.
Option 2: Submit registration form at the Home Branch for immediate activation.
Option 3: Internet Banking customers of State Bank of India can complete the registration process through OnlineSBI.
* Funds transfer (within SBI or other Bank's account)
* Immediate Mobile Payment Services (IMPS) : Fund Transfer, Merchant Payments 24 x 7
* Enquiry Services (Balance Enquiry / Mini statement)
* Cheque Book request
* Demat Account Enquiry
* Bill Payments (Utility bills, Credit Cards, Insurance premium), Donations, Subscriptions
* Mobile Top up
* M-Commerce (DTH Recharge of Tatasky, BigTV, SunDirect, DishTV, DigitalTV and Videocon d2h connections, SBI Life insurance premium, etc.)
* Booking of train tickets over the IRCTC portal through IMPS
• Check Account Balances
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay Bills**
• Find our ATMs and branches using the GPS system provided by your device.***
• Mobile Deposits****
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our branches and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
****Mobile Deposits require enrollment for the app.
LET COMMERCIAL BANK HELP YOU!!
Serving Southeast Kansas Since 1874
Whether you are a current customer or just looking for a new bank, we would like you to take a minute to see all that we offer. With 10 ATMs, 9 locations and Internet Banking, we have the convenience you are looking for.
Amazing features to try-out
• Transfer: Easily conduct transactions with friends via your phone’s contact list
• Eat & Shop: Pay for goods and services at leading malls and restaurants
• Pay Bills: Quickly pay your bills by scanning the barcode
• Top-up: Top-up your mobile phone anytime, anywhere
Why use UP2ME?
Easy – Pay and receive money using your mobile phone contact list (no need for account details!)
Free – No fees required to register and use the app
Rest Assured – Be notified instantly for every transaction you pay or receive
Secure – Use industry standard PIN Lock for secured transactions
Benefit – Receive exclusive offers and discounts via our eCoupons function
If you do not have an account please visit www.sampathvishwa.com to sign up for Sampath Vishwa account services. Inquire balances, view account history, transfer of funds to an account with Sampath Bank or any other commercial bank, pay your bills, manage your funds, open other accounts, inquire / stop cheques and a host of other services.
Financial modeling, locating our service points and ATMs,Direct calling through the app (you never need to remember the numbers), information on currency and interest rates, details of our products and our latest promotional offers, or contact us for any other matter.
Sampath mobile app,truly a unique experience.
The first virtual branch in your pocket:
- Access and enquire about your accounts
- Money transfers and utilities payments
- Branches & ATMs locators
- Offers locators
- Chat with the bank or potential partners
Search Keywords: International islamic, qiib, bank, Money, qatar, Account ,Fund Transfer,Standing Orders,Bill Payments,Profit Rates,Exchange Rates,Branches and ATM Locations,Profit Rates
Do your banking right from your Android phone and tablet!
You can manage your accounts, pay bills, find ATMs and more!
Bank with confidence – First Commercial Bank’s Mobile App allows you to manage accounts from your mobile device...anytime, anywhere.
Now it’s easy to do banking 24/7, right from your Android device.
It’s fast, secure and free. With First Commercial Bank Mobile Banking, you can:
• Check available balances & transaction history.
• Pay bills and credit cards.
• Transfer money between First Commercial Bank accounts.
• Find the nearest First Commercial Bank branches and ATMs.
• Send us a message.
To use First Commercial Bank Mobile Banking, you must be a First Commercial Bank customer and enrolled in our online banking service. To sign up, visit www.fcbebanking.com
To learn how we protect your privacy, please visit https://www.fcbebanking.com/home/home
Commercial Bank’s mPOS solution also provides a merchant portal for online control of payments and reporting. By using mPOS, not only can merchants increase customer loyalty by accepting a wider range of payments but they can do so cost effectively, thereby lowering the cost of cash handling and the cost of expanding their terminal network.
Key Benefits to Merchants :
Grow your business
Accept card payments whenever and wherever you are and grow your business
You can increase volumes, securely, and offer clients payment choices
Drive sales in different parts of your store.
You can sell to customers anywhere in your store using mPOS in new ways. Hold an in-store demonstration to promote a product or service and then close the deal when your customers are excited and ready to buy.
For our merchants convenience, we provide digital receipts that can be shared with card holders via e-mail or SMS and can be easily retrieved using our merchant portal to meet your customer’s needs.
Now your card transactions are always processed real-time, reducing fraud resulting from batch or off-line transactions
Mirroring traditional POS
mPOS transactions allow all types of traditional POS functionality including .e.g. Tips and receipting
CBQ’s mPOS solution allows you to link your own applications and inventory management systems to the mPOS application so payment is seamless
Get Started with mPOS
• Contact your Merchant Account Manager and get your mPOS card reader
• Down load CBQmPOS application from Play Store
• Follow the setup instructions provided and connect the mPOS card reader to your smart phone.
• Sign in with provided credentials and start accepting secure payments anywhere and at any time.
Brand new screens
• TEE Times
• Leader Board
• Course Map