The Bank unveiled an all-new version of its e-Banking service, based on the Microsoft .net Framework in year 2012, Offering exceptionally user-friendly menus and benchmark security and encryption features, the new e-Banking platform puts customers in control, and requires less intervention by the Bank.
Self registration, a customisable ‘My Profile’ feature that can accommodate a personalised image, self-addition and registration of payment recipients, customisable templates for payments, multiple payments via a single basket, a Quick Navigation menu that reduces key strokes and customisable viewing of transaction histories are among the exciting new features of the system.
Enhanced security features include 2-factor authentication for third party fund transfers; two-layer login; a virtual keypad; personalised security questions; password change and third party fund transfer alerts; and password encryption and verification via an advanced Hardware Security.
The e-Banking platform supports bill payments to more than 36 entities in nine categories – Telephone, Electricity, Water, Credit cards, Insurance, Pay TV, Schools, Rates and Other. Investing in Treasury Bills and effecting payments for share trading transactions is also possible, with self-registration of the users CDS number.
All users of the e-Banking service are provided 24-hour customer support through the Bank’s Call Centre.
The new e-Banking platform was offered via mobile too and could be accessed via https://www.commercialbk.com/monline.
Taking a further step, the Bank has introduced a separate application to Account holders who have access to e- Banking service, via mobile devices. Clients who are keen to make the best out of the busy time schedules would welcome this new application as they could have the ease of accessing e-banking services directly from the software application that resides in the mobile device, once it’s down loaded.
Clients would login to the new application via the existing user credentials and could enjoy almost all the functions available under e-Banking web services including Bill payments, Credit card management, Fund transfers. Inquires on Account details, Fixed deposits , Loan & Treasury bills are also included in the menu offered. ATM & Branch locator, Exchange rates & Interest rates are the new value additions to the downloadable application and branch expects that those would meet most of the user requirements.
Commercial Bank is the largest private bank in Sri Lanka, and the only Sri Lankan bank to be ranked among the world’s top 1000 banks for three successive years. The Bank operates a network of 232 computer-linked service points and the country’s single largest ATM network of 574 terminals. The Bank has been adjudged ‘Best Bank in Sri Lanka’ for 15 consecutive years by ‘Global Finance’ Magazine and has won multiple awards as the country’s best bank from ‘The Banker,’ ‘FinanceAsia,’ ‘Euromoney’ and ‘Trade Finance’ magazines.
Commercial Bank Mobile Banking is a *free service that allows you to access your accounts anytime, from anywhere, using your Android phone.
*There is no fee from Commercial Bank & Trust Company. Connectivity and usage rates may apply. Contact your wireless service provider for more details.
• Check Account Balances
• Transfer funds between accounts
• Pay Bills**
• Find our ATMs and branches using the GPS system provided by your device.***
• Mobile Deposits****
*Must be an Online Banking Customer
**Online customers must first setup transfer and bill pay accounts prior to using these features.
***This is limited to locating our branches and ATMs. Please refer to your carrier for any fees that may apply.
****Mobile Deposits require enrollment for the app.
LET COMMERCIAL BANK HELP YOU!!
Serving Southeast Kansas Since 1874
Whether you are a current customer or just looking for a new bank, we would like you to take a minute to see all that we offer. With 10 ATMs, 9 locations and Internet Banking, we have the convenience you are looking for.
The Android app allows you to have access to the following:
- Account Balances
- Transaction History
- Remote Deposit
- Funds Transfers
- View Alerts
- Card Management
- Bill Pay
- Locate Branch/ATMs
To access Mobile Banking via your Android device, you must already be a Online Banking customer. To setup access, log into your online account, select 'Options' then 'Mobile Settings' and follow the instructions for mobile setup.
Remote Deposit requires a separate application process and transaction limits apply.
Mobile Banking from Commercial Bank is free but your mobile carrier may have usage charges that apply.
For more information, please contact Customer Service @ 423.869.5151
New !! , using the application widget , the user can see all prices without opening the application .
Commercial Bank Qatar (CBQ) – CB Touch Services
CBTouch is a proprietary mobile application that allows CB staff to access their base HRMS system – CBConnect – in order to perform the following activities:
1. Employee Self Service Views – Pay slip, Bonus Letters, Pay Review Letter, ID Doc Self, Id Doc Family
2. Employee Self Service Requests – Leave Planning, Leave Balances, Leave Requests, Business Travel, Employment Letter Requests - To Whom It May concern, Letter Embassy Business, Letter Embassy Personal, Account Statement Liquor Permit, etc.
3. Manager Self Service Approvals – Exit Permit, Claims Reimbursement, Leave Requests, Business Card, Resignation, Manpower Requisition, Internal Transfers, Business Travel and Staff Confirmation.
AROUND THE CLOCK, AROUND THE GLOBE
The App is available 24X7 with no limitation to geographical boundaries and allows instant access to CBConnect functionalities mentioned above through Android and iOS phones.
FREE TO DOWNLOAD, FREE TO ACCESS
CBTouch application is free of charge and is designed to work with any telecom service provider anywhere in the world as long as there is internet connectivity either through telecom provider’s data service or direct internet connection through WiFi.
In order to user the CBTouch, CB staff need to do a one-time registration in CBConnect.
The Official app of CBE for Android
CBE Android Mobile application gives you access to your account on your Android phone. Now, you can perform your banking tasks from the palm of your hand, from anywhere at anytime!
What you can do?
- Real time Account Balance
- Account Statement
- Funds Transfer between own account
- Pay to your beneficiaries
- Manage Beneficiary(Add, List and Delete beneficiaries)
- Exchange Rate
- Local Money Transfer using Mobile number
- Request for cheque Book
- ATM Locator and much more.
Once you download the application, you can get Authorization code and PIN from your CBE Branch at any time.
For further information, please e-mail to us :- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not have an account please visit www.sampathvishwa.com to sign up for Sampath Vishwa account services. Inquire balances, view account history, transfer of funds to an account with Sampath Bank or any other commercial bank, pay your bills, manage your funds, open other accounts, inquire / stop cheques and a host of other services.
Financial modeling, locating our service points and ATMs,Direct calling through the app (you never need to remember the numbers), information on currency and interest rates, details of our products and our latest promotional offers, or contact us for any other matter.
Sampath mobile app,truly a unique experience.
QIB Mobile is available to all QIB Individual customers with an active ATM Card and PIN. As soon as you download and install the application, you can create your username, password and transaction PIN.
• Locate the nearest QIB Branch or ATM
• View all your current and saving accounts, Finance accounts and Fixed Deposits linked to your customer number (RIM)
• View accounts transaction history
• Pay for your linked credit cards
• Transfer funds within QIB, Qatar and outside Qatar
• Pay your bills for Qtel, Vodafone and Kahramaa
• Donate to Charity
• Update your contact details
• Check foreign currency exchange rates
SECURITY AND PRIVACY
DEVELOPED BY POZITRON
provided through a large network of ReadyCash Silver and Platinum Agents, Subscribers gain access to a wide variety of financial and value added services which include but not limited to the ability to
1. Send and recieve money using only a phone number
2. Transfer funds to bank accounts
3. Pay utility bills
4. Pay for goods and services at merchant locations
5. Use the SnapIt! feature to pay for goods and services at virtual stores
6. Purchase Airtime
No time wasted for new registration. Just log in with your login name and password of SCB Easy Net, the application can be used right away. But if you don't have the SCB Easy Net ID, simply sign up for it from right inside the application, www.scbeasy.com, any SCB branches, or ATMs, free of charge!
Easy to check your account balance and statement.
Easy to access all your accounts at one place.
Easy to make funds transfer of your choice around the clock.
Easy to pay bills with hundreds of billers on offer.
Easy to top up your mobile phone and Express Way Easy Pass.
Easy to manage your mutual fund portfolio.
Easy to check your statements, pay your credit cards, and review your SCB Reward points.
Easy to manage your personal information.
Easy to keep up with app notifications for every movement of your accounts.
Easy to locate SCB branches or ATMs near you.
New Design and Convenience use: Swipe through your banking, thanks to a cleaner and easy design.
Access your account details and credit card details.
Mini statements – last 20 transactions.
Utility bill payments (Ooredoo/Vodafone/Kahrama).
Recharge prepaid mobile talk time (Hala, Vodafone).
Transfer funds between your own accounts or to any registered Doha Bank beneficiaries.
Remit funds to an overseas account.
Monitor the status of your remittance.
View current exchange rates.
© Doha Bank Q.S.C.
"SCBS Stock Advisor for Android" --- a top-notch stock analysis app available on Android that is equipped with a 24-7 intelligent investment consultant and a real-time alert detactor, all delicately presented to you by SCBS
The all-new SCBS smartphone application prides itself as users' mobile investment consultant, an information-packed service that you can bring with you at all times.
Key features include the newly introduced alert system as well as the user-friendly search engine that allows you to locate stocks based on both fundamental and technical indicators.
The application also provides the neccessary information you need for in-depth decision-makings, encompassing target prices, financial statements and technical capabilities for drawing trendlines and finding supports/resistances.
Download "SCBS Stock Advisor" now on Play Store! It is also available on a 7-day free trial.
1. Advisor: an intelligent investment consultant which you can count on for instant advise and recommendation around the clock.
2. Portfolio: presents your SCBS stock account(s), giving the Stock Advisor a lot more personal touch.
3. Markets: track stock prices, Thai stock market indices (real-time); view stock prices on a 5 bids/5 offers display (for SCBS clients only)
4. Chart: technical analysis that comes with smart drawing tools such as moving averages, trend lines and Fibonacci Retracements
5. News: stock news from a diversified pool of sources, including the SET and popular online investment web boards
6. Fundamental: basic information about firms, including important financial figures and ratios available on graphs and tables
7. SCBS Research: trading/investment strategies for both equities and derivatives that are updated throughout the day by the SCBS Research Team; also comprises of tips for portfolio allocation, monthly/quarterly top picks, as well as in-depth analyses and price targets
8. Scan: filter capability with over 100 indicators (both fundamental and technical) in which users can scan stocks base on conditions of their interests (ex. filter stocks that provide an average dividend yield of 5% over the last 4 years and have a buy-signal today)
9. Alerts: notify stocks' movements based on pre-set conditions, such as changes in share prices (+/-5%) or alerts when share prices test pre-set levels of support/resistance.
10. Real Voices: verbally alert user of changes in the share price of a selected stock, allowing user to comfortably multi-task between monitoring stock's movements and attending other needs.
Questions about SCBS Stock Advisor, please contact SCBS Call Center at 02-949-1999.
The first virtual branch in your pocket:
- Access and enquire about your accounts
- Money transfers and utilities payments
- Branches & ATMs locators
- Offers locators
- Chat with the bank or potential partners
Search Keywords: International islamic, qiib, bank, Money, qatar, Account ,Fund Transfer,Standing Orders,Bill Payments,Profit Rates,Exchange Rates,Branches and ATM Locations,Profit Rates
ExpressLink Mobile is available for BPI business customers with ExpressLink access. Registration through ExpressLink is required to avail of the facility. Please contact your Relationship Manager for details.
Commercial Bank’s mPOS solution also provides a merchant portal for online control of payments and reporting. By using mPOS, not only can merchants increase customer loyalty by accepting a wider range of payments but they can do so cost effectively, thereby lowering the cost of cash handling and the cost of expanding their terminal network.
Key Benefits to Merchants :
Grow your business
Accept card payments whenever and wherever you are and grow your business
You can increase volumes, securely, and offer clients payment choices
Drive sales in different parts of your store.
You can sell to customers anywhere in your store using mPOS in new ways. Hold an in-store demonstration to promote a product or service and then close the deal when your customers are excited and ready to buy.
For our merchants convenience, we provide digital receipts that can be shared with card holders via e-mail or SMS and can be easily retrieved using our merchant portal to meet your customer’s needs.
Now your card transactions are always processed real-time, reducing fraud resulting from batch or off-line transactions
Mirroring traditional POS
mPOS transactions allow all types of traditional POS functionality including .e.g. Tips and receipting
CBQ’s mPOS solution allows you to link your own applications and inventory management systems to the mPOS application so payment is seamless
Get Started with mPOS
• Contact your Merchant Account Manager and get your mPOS card reader
• Down load CBQmPOS application from Play Store
• Follow the setup instructions provided and connect the mPOS card reader to your smart phone.
• Sign in with provided credentials and start accepting secure payments anywhere and at any time.
Brand new screens
• TEE Times
• Leader Board
• Course Map