If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Select any picture and turn this into your own talking Avatar.
A fun messaging app with a creative new way to message your friends! Send messages with artificial intelligence. Select any picture and turn into your very own talking Avatar, create a funny message, and send it to your friends!
You can also chat with your Avatar ask any of the following!
Read me a book
Read me (title of a book) e.g. read me Cinderella
Read me (title of a book) for (number) minutes e.g. read me Cinderella for 20 minutes
Read me a book by (author) e.g. read me a book by mark twain
Read me a children(s) book
Read me a (genre) book e.g. read me a science fiction book
Read me a book on (subject) e.g. read me a book on history
Read me (title) by (author) e.g. read me Pinocchio by Collodi
Tell me a Joke!
Who is Claude Monet?
Who was the President of the United States in 1966?
Where is Sky Tree?
Who invented the mobile phone?
What is a bicycle?
When was the Battle of Independence?
How heavy is a grizzly bear?
Add one plus one!
What time is it?
What's the weather like?
What is the longest river (or tunnel or bridge) in Russia (or any country)?
What is the tallest building in the world (or any city)?
To assemble: use an adhesive dot roller, scrapbooking glue dots, a glue stick, or small strips of double sided tape.
Works best with photo paper or card stock. Set your printer to use 8.5"x11" or A4 paper. Email a PDF to yourself to print from your desktop computer or laptop. You can try installing and printing on your device with a printer app from Google Play, but often the least frustrating way to print is to email or copy the file to a desktop or laptop and print from there.
Chibi avatars are completely customizable! There are several print options that vary in poses and difficulty. The simplest chibi is very kid friendly. Incredibly fun for school art classes. Teachers, consider adding them to storytelling projects!
Take a photo of the chibi avatars you've made and share them on Instagram or Twitter with hash tag #paperchibi.
Welcome to CU Connect, a pioneering application that allows students to access comprehensive information about Coventry University.
- Search campus maps for buildings and locations, on and off campus.
- Find out which Student Computing Rooms have free PC’s and see which is the closest using GPS.
- View your Library Loans.
- Search for friends, colleagues or lecturers using the contact directory. Call or email contacts and add them directly to your address book.
- Receive alerts and announcements using Push Notifications
- Receive the latest news and events from the University and Students’ Union.
- Access pocket guides to the university.
New features are being planned for the new year so please check the website for future features.
This Moodle Educloud Native App turns any Android Tablet, into a fully equipped social learning device, offering flow based video courses, Social Media support like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and current Cloud based file storage technology. File exchange between students and lecturers, are managed from the powerful cloud.
Current version offers collaboration features like: course based Chat, Forums, Video communication Skype support, Push notifications, Wiki project collaboration (content version management), Download/Edit /Upload Assignments and all the beautiful hardware features, today's tablets are offering.
Mobile learning is defined as "learning across multiple contexts, through social and content interactions In other words, with the use of mobile devices, learners can learn anywhere and at any time. This is why the 70:20:10 model has a great future.
70:20:10 is a reference model and not a recipe. The numbers are often considered simply to be historical artefacts. The importance and value of the model applicable with Moodle EduCloud is that it extends learning beyond the classroom and course paradigm and utilizes workplace and social learning.
70:20:10 provides a framework for improving and extending traditional training and learning into the workplace. The '70' refers to learning within the workflow - workplace learning and performance support - and the '20' refers to social learning, including informal coaching and mentoring as well as building and exploiting strong and effective social networks. The '10' refers to physical classroom training.
Current App Features:
• Account creation & login
• Creating and editing personal profile
• Personal course overview
• Marks & grades
• Grade sharing on Social Media: Twitter - Facebook
- LinkedIn - Email
• Content creation, quizzes and tests
• Download, edit and upload files (offline and online
• Student surveys
• Mobile push notifications
• Video streaming
• Forum discussions
• Chat private messages & Skype integration
• Site news & course updates
• Course event calendar
• Moodle Wiki content co-creation and version management
• Point to point group Videoconferencing (optional)
• Scorm compatible from Android 4.4
Theo dõi các deadline trong vòng 14 ngày tới và đồng bộ với lịch cá nhân một cách nhanh chóng, dễ dàng, thuận tiện.
Mọi thắc mắc - góp ý - báo lỗi xin liên hệ:
For Moodle admins
you need to install a web service to let your users use this app. You may try: https://github.com/mouneyrac/moodle-local_moodeka. It is open source and it is given as is, use it at your own risk.
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra-large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
For the public: http://mapp-develop.appspot.com/
For GISD students: http://geo2dev.garlandisd.net/course/view.php?id=92
Manchester Metropolitan University is one of the first of a group of leading universities in the UK to roll out this application to its students enabling them to stay informed with the ease and convenience that mobility brings.
-Search Campus Maps for buildings and locations
-View your Library Loans
-Search the Staff Directory
-Receive the latest News and Events from the University and the Students’ Union
New features are being planned so please check the support website for future features.
*** Please note: When launching the app for the first time, please be connected to WiFi as it downloads the campus maps and other information.
It connects to a showcase Moodle installation and allows the user to explore and test all the features.
Please be aware that additional cost may be charged by your provider on the amount of the downloaded data. Check the contract with your provider for more information.