Our Moodle Mobile app is a HTML5-based client that connects to an installed Moodle server. It does not try to replicate everything that Moodle does - we are focussed on providing features that are most useful on a standalone app, such as offline access to content, messaging and notifications.
Please try the new features (and bugs!) and give us feedback on how you would like the app to develop in future. The app may be a little rough around the edges, but we’ll be pushing periodic updates so you can enjoy the improvements.
The app will be useless unless these conditions are satisfied:
1) Your Moodle site must have Moodle 2.4 MINIMUM.
2) Your administrator must have activated Mobile web services.
3) You have a valid user account for that site.
If you don't have access to a Moodle site for testing you can try our demo site:
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio - For record audios to upload to moodle
- Read contacts - For adding contacts to your device
- Read call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Write call log - For adding contacts to your device
- Change audio settings - Push notifications
- Control vibration - Push notifications
- Prevent phone from sleeping - Push notifications
- Find accounts on the device - Add contacts
- Read the contents of your SD card - Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see it offline
BUGS AND REQUESTS
View current progress:
If you are user of Moodle, you would have felt the pain of browsing Moodle on browser. With this app, we aim at making browsing your Moodle site easy and painless.
★Works on most of the English Moodle servers (http only)
★Listing all courses
★Listing all course files
★Forums Threads Listing
★Forums Discussion viewing
If you have any comments / feedback / feature requests - mail it in at email@example.com
- This is unofficial app for Moodle. It works by downloading the existing content on your Moodle site and showing it on native UI, hence making it smooth.
Thanks to Praveen for his initial work on MDroid from which this is derived.
Is compatible with any Moodle from 2.2 which have "Moody external service" active
[b]If your Moodle Server it's not supported please fill this doc with the URL/Admin e-mail so i can contact the admin to provide acess to Moody[/b]
You can test if the moody_service is active in your Moodle in any broswer with this link:
If a token is returned it's everything alright;
If the returned message contains "servicenotavailable" please fill the doc;
It also can return a message saying the username/password is incorrect, please be sure that user/password are right;
*Some functions like messages is only available from Moodle 2.5+.
- Access to courses main contents
- Notifications about new contents
- Send Messages to contacts
- Access to Cloud Storage (Dropbox/Google Drive)
- Device Hardware Integration
- Search inside courses
If your Moodle doesn't have Moody external service installed yet, you can test Moody with this account:
You can know more about Moody and Moody external service in:
NOTES && BUGS:
*Some issues in Login activity in Tablet and phablets especially Note devices
*This is an alpha version expect some minor bugs.
*UI not optimized for tablets.
You can send a report or contact the dev in firstname.lastname@example.org
برمجة : منذر بن خميس الحوسني
Maps – Find your way around the Moot conference
Twitter – Access the conference twitter page, and contribute thoughts about the Moot
Accommodations – Helpful information on where the event is taking place
Sponsors – See who is sponsoring the Moot
Schedule – Find out which presentations are happening when
Transport - How to get to and from the Moodle Moot
When launching the app for the first time please be connected to Wi-Fi as it downloads the campus maps and other information.
Die Moodle Plattform jetzt endlich auch als App für Schüler der Brühlwiesenschule Hofheim!
Nach langer Zeit ist es endlich so weit. Die BWS Moodle App ist bereit zum benutzen und Bewerten.
Die Entwicklung ist natürlich noch nicht vollständig abgeschlossen. Es werde immer wieder Updates mit neuen Funktionen kommen.
Durch dein Feedback können wir die App noch weiter optimieren!
Bei Fragen, Problemen oder Fehlern bitte eine Mail an email@example.com.
- Nach öffnen der app und gelichzeitigem Home Button click, stürtzt die app ab.
- Teilnehmer Bilder verschieben sich bei schnellem scrollen
- Labels werden noch nicht richtig angezeigt
- Beim Klicken auf zuück in den Einstellungen, loggt die App sich erneut ein.
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UNO Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
Additionally, the chat feature allows you to have discussions about your classes with your classmates. Each class contains a separate chat forum.
- You must be a UNO Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
If you would like access to this course, email me at AppleIsNoGood@gmail.com so I can send you the course material (the original website is listed below but only available to GISD students).
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
Teachers in Moodle can now add a video assignment type with the installation of the video assignment plugin. Using the Moodle Mobile Video Assignment App students can log into their Moodle course from their mobile device, view all courses with a video assignment and view the video assignment details.
Videos can be uploaded and submitted for marking from their mobile device directly into the video assignment in their Moodle course. Students can either select a pre-recorded video from their device library or they can take a video and submit it prior to saving it in the library.
Completo com integração entre o Moodle e o TIA, agora você pode:
• Ler as Noticias do seu TIA
• Verificar suas Faltas, Horarios, Datas de Provas
• Ver suas notas (Ele também calcula o quanto é necessário obter na Prova Final)
• As notas, Horários, Faltas e etc podem ser acessadas OFFLINE
• Converse com seus colegas pelo Chat do Moodle
• Veja as tarefas do moodle que devem ser entregues
The full version offers collaboration features like: course based chat, forums, Video communication Skype support, push notifications, and all the beautiful hardware features, today's tablets are offering.
Initiated by Samsung Thailand, the Dutch based company Smart Learning Apps and the Malaysia based cloud company Anise Asia, started several pilots on universities and companies, using the Moodle platform on their tablets. As a result of these pilots, both companies present the first Moodle Native App for Android tablets. The iPad Moodle version will follow soon.