If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UL Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
- You must be a UL Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
• How to use Eclipse
• XML Programming
• User Interface Design
• Android Activity Lifecycle
• Android Layouts
• Much, much more!
Optimized for small, medium, large and extra-large screen sizes so the app looks great on any device!
For the public: http://mapp-develop.appspot.com/
For GISD students: http://geo2dev.garlandisd.net/course/view.php?id=92