If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
Let the Running Record Toolbox help you! It has all the tools you'll need to assist you in making well-informed decisions about each of your students as individual readers.
Are they reading with appropriate accuracy? Are they making too many errors? Are they self-monitoring and making corrections? Our running record calculator will help you take the guesswork out of these questions. Simply punch in how many total words, errors and self-corrections your student made and press CALCULATE. An accuracy percent, error ratio and self-correction ratio will be instantly displayed! Let the app do all the pesky math for you! You've got enough on your mind already with all of those hard to remember recording conventions (symbols). Use our symbol cheat sheet to remind yourself how to record exactly what each of your readers is doing! We've included the marking conventions for all of the most common reader behaviors that you may need to record. Using the correct symbols will help you and future teachers read the running record without any problems.
We've also included a WPM stopwatch and calculator for those of you that like to keep an eye on their fluency rate. It may be worth noting how long it's taking your students to read a certain sample. After timing your student just enter how many words they read and let our calculator tell you how many words they are reading per minute! This information can be helpful to you as you continue pressing forward with your reading instruction.
Finally, we've included an accuracy percentage table. This reference will help you decide if the chosen book was just right, too easy or too hard. Compare the student's accuracy percentage with this table to help you decide what level book to choose next time. The last thing we want is to waste time trying to make progress on an inappropriate reading level.
The Running Record Toolbox can give you all of the information you need to take your reading instruction to the next level!
Using Google Classroom in school? Get the Android App to use Classroom on the go.
Classroom helps teachers save time, keep classes organized, and improve communication with students. It is available to anyone with Google Apps for Education, a free suite of productivity tools including Gmail, Drive and Docs.
There are many benefits of using Classroom:
• Easy to set up - Teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join. It takes just minutes to set up.
• Saves time - The simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, and grade assignments quickly, all in one place.
• Improves organization - Students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials are automatically filed into folders in Google Drive.
• Enhances communication - Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly. Students can share resources with each other or provide answers to questions on the stream.
• Affordable and secure - Like the rest of our Google Apps for Education services, Classroom contains no ads, never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes, and is free for schools.
*** #1 Education App Developer – Over 1 million teachers are using Splashtop Remote Desktop, Whiteboard & Classroom products to improve the teaching and learning experience
Splashtop Classroom allows teachers to stream their PC/Mac to every student’s Android device - improving student engagement and interactivity. Students can then view and control the lesson content directly from their Android without moving from their seats. Splashtop Classroom is perfect for teachers and instructors that want to engage and motivate their students. Even the most demanding multi-media applications can be shared instantly and with a great user experience.
*** Please visit http://www.splashtop.com/classroom to start a free trial.
+ Share anything from your computer instantly. Even the most demanding multi-media PC / MAC applications can be shared instantly without any reformatting using unfamiliar authoring tools or uploading ahead of time! Have a website or YouTube FLASH video to share with the class? No problem – just start a Splashtop Classroom session and display the QR/session code for students to instantly join! Visually impaired students can now see the lesson from anywhere in the class.
***** Read how our education users love using Splashtop! *****
“Splashtop was an exciting find and we couldn't imagine a class without it. Splashtop has created a tool that is changing in how educators can teach and display and/or monitor work.” - Jennifer Baker and Peter Moran, Frenchtown Elementary School.
“The Essa Academy in the UK are known for innovation and technology. Splashtop has helped us redesign our 20 million pound building – redefining how learning happens at the academy. Using Splashtop, teachers are now free to wander around the class to help students but still have full control of the front of the room as well as annotate lesson content through their iPads”, Abdul Chohan, Director, Educational Innovations.
Splashtop Classroom supports any combination of computers and mobile devices supporting these operating systems:
iOS, Android 4.0 and up, Chromebook / Chrome Browser, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, Mac OS X 10.6 through 10.9
Please visit www.splashtop.com/classroom for more details.
Have rich and engaging academic experiences anytime, anywhere with the official Schoology Android App! Start today by registering for a free Schoology account.
*A Schoology account is required to use this app.
You can register for your free account at http://www.schoology.com/register
Booktrack Classroom allows students to read with a movie-style soundtrack, or to create their own soundtrack for any story, essay or other text. Students can also create and publish their own Booktracks, reading them on the web or on mobile phones and tablets.
Visit www.booktrackclassroom.com to get sign-up and get started.
• 17% increase in comprehension
• 30% increase in engagement
• Common Core integration across multiple subjects
• Proven to dramatically improve test scores
• Free and incredibly easy to use for grades K – 12
• Multiple uses across the reading and writing curriculum
The Classroom Management Service is a remote service which will be connected by teacher or student.
The APK is a test application, it can't do any thing.
*** GO GREEN: Save paper & use this app ***
In order to replicate the classroom, the app screen is divided into two sections; board section (teachers) and notepad section (students).
1. Alphabets: Learn and write the alphabets and words. This app recognizes the character written and verifies (BETA).
2. Mathematics: Unique and randomly generated mathematics operations. Has 3 difficulties and 4 levels in each difficulty.
3. Opposites: This app comes with over 100 opposite words to learn. Kids can either write the answer with finger or drag and drop the correct answer.
4. Quiz: This app comes with more than 100 quiz questions on alphabets, animals, numbers, rhymes, days, months etc. Each time a set of 10 random questions are displayed. At the end of the quiz, you can see the score and verify the answer.
5. Drawing: Comes with different images for the kid to fill the color or connect the dots. Kid can also use for drawing purpose and later save the image.
6. Feedback: This app comes with a in-app-feedback, where you can get in touch with us from the app and get quick reply from us.
Note: This is still in BETA stage, you can provide your comments, suggestions through "Contact Us" option from the application.