If your Moodle site has been configured correctly, you can use this app to:
- browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- view your course grades
- and more!
Please see http://docs.moodle.org/en/Mobile_app for all the latest information.
We’d really appreciate your feedback on what else you want this app to do!
The app requires the following permissions:
- Record audio: For recording audio to upload to Moodle
- Read and modify the contents of your SD card: Contents are downloaded to the SD Card so you can see them offline
- Network access: To be able to connect with your Moodle site and check if you are connected or not to switch to offline mode
- Run at startup: So you receive local notifications even when the app is running in the background
- Prevent phone from sleeping: So you can receive push notifications anytime
This version is deprecated and made available only for backward compatibility. There may not be much support for this version in future
This version is based on HTML parsing so, it may or may not work for your Moodle server.
☆ Course listing
☆ Forum listing
☆ File downloading
☆ Forum Posts
☆ New content notifications
☆ Intuitive and sleek design
☆ HTML parsing - no need of web services
Support me with ★★★★★ rating :)
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UL Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
- You must be a UL Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
This Moodle Educloud Native App turns any Android Tablet, into a fully equipped social learning device, offering flow based video courses, Social Media support like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and current Cloud based file storage technology. File exchange between students and lecturers, are managed from the powerful cloud.
Current version offers collaboration features like: course based Chat, Forums, Video communication Skype support, Push notifications, Wiki project collaboration (content version management), Download/Edit /Upload Assignments and all the beautiful hardware features, today's tablets are offering.
Mobile learning is defined as "learning across multiple contexts, through social and content interactions In other words, with the use of mobile devices, learners can learn anywhere and at any time. This is why the 70:20:10 model has a great future.
70:20:10 is a reference model and not a recipe. The numbers are often considered simply to be historical artefacts. The importance and value of the model applicable with Moodle EduCloud is that it extends learning beyond the classroom and course paradigm and utilizes workplace and social learning.
70:20:10 provides a framework for improving and extending traditional training and learning into the workplace. The '70' refers to learning within the workflow - workplace learning and performance support - and the '20' refers to social learning, including informal coaching and mentoring as well as building and exploiting strong and effective social networks. The '10' refers to physical classroom training.
Current App Features:
• Account creation & login
• Creating and editing personal profile
• Personal course overview
• Marks & grades
• Grade sharing on Social Media: Twitter - Facebook
- LinkedIn - Email
• Content creation, quizzes and tests
• Download, edit and upload files (offline and online
• Student surveys
• Mobile push notifications
• Video streaming
• Forum discussions
• Chat private messages & Skype integration
• Site news & course updates
• Course event calendar
• Moodle Wiki content co-creation and version management
• Point to point group Videoconferencing (optional)
• Scorm compatible from Android 4.4
Ever experienced the difficulties of logging into Moodle from your phone? The UNO Moodle app logs in for you and allows you to view class resources, forums, campus email, and grades easily. Documents, PowerPoints, PDFs, and anything else posted by your professor can be viewed without leaving the app!
Additionally, the chat feature allows you to have discussions about your classes with your classmates. Each class contains a separate chat forum.
- You must be a UNO Student in order to use this app
- Internet required for use
Need Help, visit our Mobile Support Site at http://lms.asknlearn.com/LMS/mobilesupport.html
With the ASKnLearn™ app, you can now:
- Read your announcements
- Post photographic, audio, video and textual content to your blog
- Participate in Mobile Projects assigned by your trainer
- Attempt Quizzes and Surveys
- View the Content, iSpace and Lesson functions
Trainers can also benefit more with the ASKnLearn™ app, which now allow you to:
- Take attendance (available in the MOE Cockpit System)
- Book Resources using the RMS
- Access your Staff Directory
…and many other features!
This app is only for organizations using the ASKnlearn™ LMS and requires an internet connection. Some content may not be supported by mobile devices. Features and functionality may be limited based on user permissions and role. The app may not be accessible during server maintenance.
At Wizlearn Technologies, we focus on providing our users with a great learning experience; we invite you to send us feedback or report any problems to our Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the mobile app you can access the full feature set of our site , create classes and assignments, connect with students, collaborate, track students progress, and share resources. You can have an engaging and productive LMS experience anytime, anywhere.
Start using the app by registering for a NEO LMS account at http://www.neolms.com/info/signup.
LMS Login lets you use the itsLearning learning platform's website faster and easier!
The only thing you need to do is to input your credentials once, and you will become logged in automatically the next time you open up the app.
The app gives you access to the new mobile phone fitted website of itsLearning, and also offers support for file downloads.
Tired of ads? Download the plus version key!
N.B. The app doesn't yet work for all login methods, so contact us of you've got problems logging in!
Following a simple setup, StudyMate LMS Edition syncs with your Learning Management System (like Blackboard, ANGEL or Moodle). It then locates all courses that have StudyMate Class projects and downloads the data for each project. The data is updated each time the app is started, or anytime you click the sync button.
StudyMate LMS Edition lets you study offline using ten of the same activities available in the web version of StudyMate Class, including:
- Fact Cards
- Fact Cards+
- Flash Cards
- Fill in the Blank
- Pick a Letter
- Show All
Download it for FREE! This is NOT a limited-feature version and there are NO advertisements of any type. Just remember that StudyMate LMS Edition won’t be of any use to you if your university or school isn’t using StudyMate Class.
LearnTrak is an award winning, feature-rich LMS which is designed for an efficient creation and delivery of self-paced online learning, mobile learning, instructor-led and blended learning programs. Whether you need to train 50 people or 500,000, this incredibly flexible and easy-to-use LMS can scale to fit your needs and budget.
It can be installed locally behind firewalls for total control or can be used through our hosted service to eliminate the need for internal hardware, software and support.
- SCORM, Experience API and AICC compliant
- HTML5 User Interface for an engaging experience
- Manages both classroom training & eLearning
- Quick Launch Page to access the last learning activity
- Modular and scalable to help organizations start small and scale rapidly as needs evolve
- Online Testing using inbuilt QTI Compliant Assessment Engine to measure and achieve business impact
- Surveys, Feedback and Polls to get a pulse of what learners need
- Threaded discussion forums for resources to build an online community of active learners
- Digital Library to build learner-contributed repository of organization specific knowledge and best practices
- Web-based admission & approval system to enable remote tracking and management
- SMS Integration to reach out to “mobile only” connected learners
- MIS Reports, Alerts and Announcements to track and manage trainings effectively
This application is available only to users who have a valid LearnTrak account and relevant access details. If you would like to try out the application, please write to us: email@example.com