Meet the new Bloodworks App. Lifesaving power in your palm. Sign up to give blood wherever, whenever. Personal profile and alerts help you see where you’re needed. And how many people you’ve helped. It only takes a couple taps to make a difference. Join a group to cheer on fellow donors. Choose how and when you hear from us. After you’ve donated, learn your blood type and whose life you’ve changed. Learn about the latest donor perks.
• The Bloodworks App makes it easy to make a difference. Schedule a blood donation in just couple taps, anytime, anywhere. Map feature makes it easy to find a center or blood drive near you. Tap the blood drop icon at the bottom of the home screen to get started.
• Track your community impact with the Bloodworks App. See your blood type and donation history, and find out when you’re eligible to give again. Tap the profile icon at the bottom to see your personal dashboard.
• Feel like you’re part of something bigger. Form or join groups to cheer on friends and colleagues and compete to reach new donation milestones. Inspire others to join your lifesaving efforts.
• See your donation in action. Get updates when it’s been delivered and read about real patients affected by Bloodworks donors. Turn on push notifications under settings.
• Coming soon: Phone calls not your thing? No problem. You control your settings to choose how and when you hear from us. Tap on notifications to customize your contact preferences.
• Perks of Giving. Swipe through the home page banners to learn about the latest donor perks, promotions, events. Plus, read personal stories of impact and donation facts.
Learn more about the Bloodworks Northwest at www.BloodworksNW.org