the anatomy of the heart, its electrical systems, cardiac arrhythmias
atrial fibrillation – causes, symptoms, risk factors, complications, diagnosis and treatment, including implantable devices.
This collection of 36 animated videos, is an excellent reference and an invaluable resource for effective presentations and lectures.
Focus Animated Atlas series is a collection of Authenticate Animation videos and images covering the key mechanisms, drug interactions and treatment process of respective disease condition. The animations in this application simplify medical and health information as visual media is particularly well suited to the science of medicine. They take the viewer on a virtual tour of the human system through extremely accurate and high quality animation to effortlessly understand chronic illness and diseases, therapies, procedures or techniques. Created with the expertise and support of internationally reputed opinion leaders, these incredible animation videos accompanied by audio make it easier to perceive and understand the cellular world, metabolism, and body functions.
DISCLAIMER: The information provided in this application is only intended to be informative and should not be construed as a substitute for medical advice.
It includes the following features:
• Videos by experts discussing various aspects of A. Fib.
• Chapter summaries with key recommendations, tables, and figures
• Tools including: CHADS2/CHADS-VASC score for stroke risk assessment, HAS-BLEED Score for bleed risk assessment, CCS Severity of Atrial Fibrillation (SAF) scale, QT/QTc calculator, renal function calculator (eGFR, CrCl) for drug dosage adjustment.
• An ECG gallery
• Drug tables
• Key references
Note: The default keyboard on certain devices may not contain a comma, which is needed for some tools. If so, please install the default Google Keyboard: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.inputmethod.latin
REQUIRES AN ALIVECOR HEART MONITOR, AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE IN THE U.S., AUSTRALIA, IRELAND, INDIA, IRELAND, NEW ZEALAND AND UK. COMPATIBLE WITH IOS AND MOST ANDROID DEVICES.
Anytime, Anywhere ECGs
Instantly capture ECGs and see your heart rate and rhythm, anywhere and anytime. No prescription needed.
FDA-cleared and shown to be highly accurate in published studies.
Detect a Serious Heart Condition in Your ECG
Instantly know if atrial fibrillation (AF), the most common heart rhythm disturbance and a leading cause of stroke, is detected in your ECG.
Peace of Mind
Know when your ECG is normal, with the FDA-cleared Normal Detector.
Share With Your Doctor
Easily share your results with your doctor using email, print, PDFs or the private web dashboard for medical professionals.
Better Understand Your Heart Health
Track your medications, symptoms like palpitations and shortness of breath, habits like caffeine or alcohol consumption, and activities like exercise or sleep.
Free ECG analysis report from a U.S. board-certified cardiologist on your first recording (U.S. only).
*The AliveECG app is currently available in English only and requires the AliveCor Heart Monitor, which attaches to your phone or tablet to record ECGs. The device is available for purchase in the US, Australia, India, Ireland, New Zealand and U.K .
Aplikasi ini ditujukan untuk Petugas medis baik mahasiswa Kedkteran, Ko-Asisten, Internship, Dokter Umum, residen, Dokter Spesialis serta perawat dan petugas medis lainnya.
Secara umum materi EKG disajikan dalam dua kategori yakni Normal dan Abnormal yang masing masing dijelaskan secara sistematis. Semua Fitur dalam Aplikasi EKG ini dapat diunduh secara GRATIS.
Berikan bintang dan review jika anda menyukai aplikasi ini dan Informasikan kepada sejawat tentang aplikasi ini.
Untuk informasi lebih lanjut hubungi kami di :
If you have suggestions, features you'd like to see, or complaints, please email us!
EP Mobile -- The Swiss Army Knife of Electrophysiology!
- NEW: Right ventricular hypertrophy criteria
- NEW: Drug reference with creatinine clearance toolbar
- NEW: Creatinine clearance calculator
- Pacing tricks: Para-Hisian pacing and RV apex vs base pacing
- Drug dose calculators: dabigatran, dofetilide, rivaroxaban,
sotalol, apixaban and edoxaban
- Warfarin clinic weekly dose calculator
- Interval to rate conversion
- QTc calculator (Bazett, Fridericia, Sagie and Hodges formulas)
- Atrial fibrillation risk scores (CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc)
- Bleeding risk scores (HAS-BLED, HEMORR2HAGES)
- ICD in-hospital complication risk score
- Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy risk score calculator
- Syncope risk scores (SF Rule, Martin, OESIL, EGSYS)
- CMS (Medicare) ICD guidelines calculator
- VT localization algorithms
- Epicardial vs endocardial VT
- Outflow tract VT
- Mitral annular VT
- WPW accessory pathway location (Arruda, Modified Arruda, D'Avila, and Milstein)
- Atrial tachycardia localization algorithm
- Entrainment mapping
- Date calculator
- Body weight calculator (ideal and adjusted body weight)
- Long QT diagnosis, subtypes and ECG patterns
- Long QT drugs
- Short QT syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada syndrome diagnosis
- Brugada drugs
- LVH ECG criteria, including Romhilt-Estes score and others
- ARVC/D 1994 and 2010 diagnostic criteria
- Normal EP values
- Wide complex tachycardia algorithms
- Copy risk score results to the clipboard for pasting in reports
Categories: Medicine, Cardiology, Electrophysiology, Arrhythmia.
EP Mobile is free, open source, and available under the
GNU GPL v3 license. Source code is at https://www.github.com/mannd/epmobile.
We hope you will find this app very informative and useful. If you like it please do share it with your friends and family. Application does not overload you with complicated medical terminology, the language is clear and does not require any proficiency.
❤❤❤❤❤ Content & Features ❤❤❤❤❤
• how to prevent yourself from atrial fibrillation
• definition , description of disease and symptoms sign
• what are the causes of atrial fibrillation and risk factors
• preparing for your appointment
• tests and diagnosis
• treatments and prevention
• lifestyle and home remedies
• internal medical disorders
• congenital and inherited disorders
• infectious diseases and organisms
• drugs and medication for atrial fibrillation
• easy to read and download & beautiful full screen slideshows
• table of Contents can be used for easy access.
• search option is available for quick search of the topic.
• friendly and easy to use.
• simple uses and indications.
• easy to study, no need to install or keep updating local databases
• important from examination point of view.
• add to favorite option is added.
• always new content will come in regular updates
• internet connection is not required in order to use this app
• 100% Free!!! anyway, this is a great worth app for your heath
What to handle your heath from now on? Download this App now and learn from it for you loved. Help to keep away from atrial fibrillation in your family! Just download it and learn from it! Enjoy! ^_^
❤❤❤❤❤ ATTENTION ❤❤❤❤❤
This app contains atrial fibrillation diseases information for knowledge if you need to apply then please contact to nearby doctor. Useful information but is not a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. If you think you may have a medical emergency, immediately call your doctor or the emergency services. Before acting on any of the information in this application, consult with your doctor to make sure that it is right for you.
Information of the diseases, contained in this application, are not intended for medical treatment without a doctor and can be used for information purposes only. This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
❤❤❤❤❤ App Developer Note ❤❤❤❤❤
Please Rate it 5 Star for our application and feel free to email us about any comments or suggestions for future improvement. In case you face any problems do send us an email with information about your phone model, and the exact problem, and we'll try to fix it immediately.
*** Fully Functional 7-Day Trial ***
* The detail you need without sacrificing ease of use
* Essential information on 1000 of the most commonly prescribed medications and more than 70 drugs most often used in the pre-hospital setting
* Drug-specific EMS pearls, including signs and symptoms of overdose and specific overdose management
* Sections on street drugs and medicinal herbs
* Quick field reference tables, including cardiac algorithms, weight conversion, and injury severity scores
An amazing amount of content packed in this excellent reference: EMS Field Medications, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Classificaton, Commonly Prescribed Medications: Generic and Selected Brand Data, Commonly Used Medicinal Herbs, Common Street Drugs, Reference Tables, Adult Emergency Cardiac Care Medications
A search tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A learning tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported, the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
AF-STROKE is a simple application to assess patients with atrial fibrillation (AF) against stroke risk factors and to help choose appropriate antithrombotic therapy for stroke prevention. It calculates at once CHADS2, CHA2DS2-VASc, and HAS-BLED scores and creatinine clearance according to the Cockcroft-Gault equation. Based on the score results, the latest ESC and AHA/ASA advice on antithrombotic therapy is given. It is known to be crucial to check creatinine clearance before prescribing novel oral anticoagulants to avoid serious complications. The application warns you about the contraindication or necessity for a dose reduction, if creatinine clearance is abnormal. Finally, the latest ESC, ESO, AHA/ASA, NICE, and Canadian Cardiovascular Society guidelines are available for reviewing.
The main features of the application are:
-Getting the results with minimal screen touches
-Guidelines of the leading world scientific societies (available in the full version only)
-Small application size
-Supporting devices with different screen size and orientation, including tablets
-English and Russian languages
-Manual language switching (available in the full version only)
-E-mailing a detailed test report (available in the full version only)
-No advertisement and banners
Example of detailed test report:
Patient's ID: Smith J.
Age: 67 yrs
Date & Time: 18/01/2013 15:33
Congestive heart failure: No
Age: 67 yrs
Diabetes mellitus: No
Prior stroke, TIA or systemic embolism: Yes
High Stroke Risk, 5.9% per year
Congestive heart failure: No
Age: 67 yrs
Diabetes mellitus: No
Prior stroke, TIA or systemic embolism: Yes
Vascular disease: No
High Stroke Risk, 4.0% per year
Uncontrolled Hypertension: No
Abnormal renal function: No
Abnormal liver function: Yes
Prior stroke: Yes
Labile INR: Yes
Age: 67 yrs
Drugs predisposing to bleeding: Yes
Alcohol abuse: Yes
High Major Bleeding Risk
Address risk factors, control bleeding strictly, and adjust anticoagulant dose
Test: Creatinine Clearance (Cockcroft-Gault equation)
Age: 67 yrs
Body weight: 90 kg (198.4 lbs)
Serum creatinine: 256.0 mmol/L (2.896 mg/dL)
Creatinine clearance: 32 mL/min
Dose reduction of the novel oral anticoagulant should be considered
Your feedback is very welcome. Please, use the feedback form in your application or e-mail it to email@example.com with “Android-AF-STROKE" in the subject line.
Keywords: CHADS2 score, CHA2DS2-VASc score, HAS-BLED score, stroke, atrial fibrillation, neurology, cardiology, transient ischemic attack, risk assessment, diagnosis, medical calculator, AHA, ASA, ESC, ESO, NICE
Knowledge that all healthcare professionals should possess, especially those who work in intensive care units such as CCU, ICU, Operating Rooms, etc..
Electrocardiography is definitely not an "easy" subject of study but with a minimum effort you can acquire the basic informations to be able to detect a critical situation and alert the cardiologist. The electrocardiogram is a simple test, fast, painless, very low-cost, and can definitely save the life of a person. In Italy every year about 120,000 people are affected by myocardial infarction, of these, approximately 25 000 die before reaching the hospital. The diagnosis of myocardial infarction is mainly made with the execution of the ECG.
With "ECG practical" you can learn in a simple way the basic principles of electrocardiography, you can calculate your heart rate from the milliseconds or the number of squares between two RR, you can see several examples of ECG tracings, calculate the corrected QT interval, you can easily find the QRS axes or you can make your "diagnosis" simply by answering a few simple questions.
Note: The app does not process the photos taken with the camera or loaded from the gallery to not affect their quality. Loading large images (> 4 mpx) can cause the application to crash, especially in phones with little memory. When taking a photo, choose a lower than 4-megapixel resolution, and shot from a close distance.
The "Demo" version has the same functionality as the normal one, the only limit is the number of openings (15) of the application. I did not want to put the usual time limit (number of days) because it happened to me to install an app to try it for a certain period of time, but due to work and family commitments I could not try them sufficiently before deadline.
Before you buy the full version, please try the "demo" version of the product. If you remain satisfied after trying it, buy the full version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ecg.practical&hl=it) and support the further development of the application.
This software absolutely MUST NOT be used to place any medical or nursing diagnosis, but should only be used for educational purposes.
Bug reports, comments and suggestions are very welcome: firstname.lastname@example.org
EKG Master is a tool in helping you with your ACLS certification or renewal, nurse competencies or simply reviewing for EKG certification. This course recommends you have prior knowladge in Basic EKG as a prerequisite. A review is offered and quick references for ekg strip comparison but definitely not for beginners. Thank you for downloading EKG Master hope you enjoy it as much we did making it.
Why EKG MASTER?
• User Friendly button menu
• Hundreds of strips to quiz on and no quiz are the same.
• Quick reference strips and their interpretations.
• Review of Basic and Advance EKG
• Progress report to track you EKG testing skills.
The most important overviews-fast and compact :
--> Algorithm CPR
--> Blood Pressure and Heart rate
--> Blood sugar
--> Burns-rule of nines
--> Dangerous goods
--> Glasgow Coma Scale
--> Oxygen bottle - Calculation of the content
--> Paediatric GCS
--> Patient positioning
--> Pulse oximetry
--> Respiratory rate
--> Types of respiratory
1-Click start to open main index .
2-Click a function,to open its page .
3-Choosing (Diagnosis of Acute Coronary syndrome
just enter your findings by using appropriate check Box
to get full diagnosis
and detailed advice of the treatment.
4-Choosing (Risk stratification in Acute Coronary Syndrome)
just enter your patient data,or check the appropriate check box
to get your patient score and grade of severity of in-hospital death
and clear advice on the next step for further management.
5-Choosing ( Anticoagulation in atrial fibrillation)
simply enter your patient's data
to get alert message telling if anticoagulation is needed
and if indicated what to use.
6-Choosing (Diagnosis and treatment of heart failure)
just enter your patient data,or check the appropriate check box
to get your patient's diagnosis
and clear advice on further management.
7-Choosing (Diagnosis and treatment of DVT),
just enter the requirede data to get the proper diagnosis and nesssary treatment
8-Choosing (Diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary embolism
you will get clear instruction about your patient risk ,
advice about further investigations and treatment
9-Other functions will be soon added to the application
with future updates.
Gain important insights into new management options and rare presentations of cardiac disease within 2-3 minutes.
Follow the progress of the patient through investigations and therapeutic interventions to learn the best management options.
Prognosis : Cardiology is designed for busy physicians, residents embarking on a career in cardiology, medical students and other healthcare professionals.
Each case has been reviewed by our editorial board of of 120+ specialist physicians spanning 27 specialties, making the app an ideal practice tool for academic and professional licensure exams.
1. Unstable Angina / Non ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (UA/NSTEMI)
2. Chronic Stable Angina
3. ST Elevation Myocardial Infarction (STEMI)
4. Right Ventricular Infarction
5. Heart Failure
6. Pulmonary Embolism
7. Deep Venous Thrombosis
8. Aortic Dissection
9. Aortic Stenosis
10. Mitral Regurgitation
11. Atrial Septal Defect
12. Ventricular Septal Defect
13. Tetralogy of Fallot
14. Hypertensive Emergency : Pulmonary Edema
15. Coarctation of the Aorta
16. Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
17. Wolff-Parkinson-White Syndrome
18. Brugada Syndrome
19. Atrial Fibrillation
20. Hepatopulmonary Syndrome
21. Cardiac Tamponade
22. Constrictive Pericarditis
23. Acute Pericarditis
24. Dilated Cardiomyopathy
25. Hypertrophic Cardiomyopathy
26. Infective Endocarditis
27. Acute Myocarditis
28. Peripartum Cardiomyopathy
29. Takayasu’s Disease
30. Kawasaki Disease
31. Takotsubo Cardiomyopathy
32. Myocardial Infarction + LBBB
33. Atrial Myoxma
34. Myocarditis, Typhoid
35. Prinzmetal's Angina
36. Aortic Stenosis in Pregnancy
37. Marfan Syndrome
GoMeals is more than a calorie counter. With nutritional values for your favorite foods and restaurant menu items powered by the CalorieKing™ food database, Search thousands of foods and dishes from popular restaurants, grocery stores and the items you have in your own kitchen to easily see the nutritional value (i.e., calories, carbohydrates, fats, protein, etc.) of the foods you eat.
With the new activity tracker, GoMeals lets you calculate the number of calories you burn. Select a physical activity and your intensity level. You can even save your favorite activities into a customized workout.
If you have diabetes, you may be checking your blood sugar levels several times a day. GoMeals offers you a handy place to record and view your numbers. Track your highs and lows. And with meal and exercise tags, you'll have a handy log of your readings to share with your physician.
Discover restaurants in your area with GoMeals. The app will even show you which restaurants are closest and map the location. With a database of over 20,000 restaurant items, you can make healthy eating choices before you even step in the door.
When you log in with a free GoMeals account, you get the added benefit of backing up your history and favorites to our cloud network. And if you use GoMeals on multiple devices or on the Web (with GoMeals Online) your data will be waiting for you!
Manage your nutrition and exercise, and give yourself the tools and information you need to manage diabetes. Even if you don't have diabetes, you'll still find GoMeals a great resource for a healthy lifestyle.
Join the GoMeals conversation on Twitter. Follow GoMeals at http://twitter.com/gomeals
Send an emergency text message to all the contacts in a profile at once.
AUVI-Q TRAINER SIMULATOR
This simulation demonstrates how Auvi-Q works. We recommend regular practice with the Auvi-Q trainer to make sure you are able to safely use the real Auvi-Q when an allergic emergency happens.
Keep a profile for every family member with a severe allergy. Add emergency contacts and healthcare provider information too!
Auvi-Q® (epinephrine injection, USP) is used to treat life-threatening allergic reactions including anaphylaxis in people who are at risk for or have a history of serious allergic reactions.
Important Safety Information
Auvi-Q is for immediate self (or caregiver) administration and does not take the place of emergency medical care. Seek emergency medical attention immediately after using Auvi-Q. Each Auvi-Q contains a single dose of epinephrine. Auvi-Q should only be injected into your outer thigh. DO NOT INJECT INTO BUTTOCK, OR INTRAVENOUSLY. If you accidentally inject Auvi-Q into any other part of your body, seek emergency medical attention immediately.
Tell your healthcare provider if you have heart disease or are taking certain medicines that can cause heart-related (cardiac) symptoms. Side effects may include an increase in heart rate, a stronger or irregular heartbeat, sweating, nausea and vomiting, difficulty breathing, paleness dizziness, weakness or shakiness, headache, apprehension, nervousness, or anxiety. These side effects usually go away quickly, especially if you rest. If you have high blood pressure or an overactive thyroid, these side effects may be more severe or longer lasting. If you heart disease, you could experience chest pain (angina). If you have diabetes, your blood sugar levels may increase after use. If you have Parkinson's disease, your symptoms may temporarily get worse.
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit www.fda.gov/medwatch or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Please visit http://products.sanofi.us/auvi-q/auvi-q.htmlhere for full Prescribing Information.
Visit this Sanofi-aventis U.S. LLC Web Site at http://www.sanofi.us/l/us/en/index.jsp
For Auvi-Q® (epinephrine injection, USP) Support visit http://www.auvi-q.com
- Discover the amazing world of the Medikidz and learn more about Type One Diabetes in this compelling story
- Immerse yourself in an incredible interactive comic that is rich with sound, music and animation
- Control the pace of the story and dive deeper into the essential facts about the Medikidz and type one diabetes
Download this amazing comic for an adventure in the human body that will help you learn what you need to know about Type One Diabetes to help yourself and those around you who suffer from the disease.
>>WANT TO KNOW MORE<<
Visit the website: http://www.medikidz.com
You must have an invitation to an event to view or access content.
My Meetings provides users with comprehensive information to prepare for the event, such as the event location and schedule, and a possibility to interact with Faculty Members during the event.
Sanofi is a global integrated healthcare leader focused on patients’ needs engaged in the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of innovative therapeutic solutions.