As the leading provider of technology that connects motorists to local tow and roadside assistance providers, HONK Driver offers our tow partners the ability to receive, dispatch, fulfill, and receive payments faster and more efficiently.
* Get instant notifications for jobs near your trucks. Less travel time = more jobs = more money.
* HONK members are informed of your ETA automatically, so you deal with less status calls.
* Much, much more volume. We award priority to HONK partners that use the HONK dispatch solution.
and security should you find yourself with a flat tire, out of gas, locked out of your
car, in need of a tow due to a mechanical failure, or simply in search of the nearest
Volvo retailer. It puts you directly in touch with a roadside assistance agent who can
quickly dispatch reliable and professional roadside assistance to your exact location
via GPS-enabled technology, 24/7/365. It even provides the service provider’s E.T.A.,
as well as updates throughout the event. For added safety, Volvo Roadside includes an
emergency response button for urgent situations. Designed for Volvo owners, it lets
you input critical data – including the VIN – for more efficient service, and also provides
easy access to information on maintenance requirements at a specified mileage. An
added bonus to the app is multi-vehicle support where Volvo owners can register their
other vehicles to view recall notifications from the National Highway and Transportation
Safety Administration. Plus, you can also quickly view full info on the nearest Volvo
retailer. It can even dial that retailer for you at press of a button. Safety comes first at
Volvo – we invite you to download the free app today.
• Works directly from your smartphone - no vehicle device required!
• Works in the background while you drive – avoids driver distraction
• Provides you with a personal Driver Score
• Lets you view your routes, times, trips and more
• Better driving habits could help you save money on car maintenance and gas use