The LEAD app equips you as a ministry or lay leader with the tools and information you need to know the story of your people so you can better disciple them — from wherever you are.
• Stay in touch with your Group members and facilitate communication and connection between them
• Keep track of who’s staying connected and who’s slipping through the cracks by easily taking attendance from your phone
• Never miss a birthday or anniversary with your group Special Days list
• Create, view, and assign Needs to give your group members opportunities to support each other and their community
• See and edit information about your people and their family, and contact them easily with the built-in tools
• Quickly understand a person's history and involvement in the church with the Timeline
• Get a sense of the consistency of their connection with an overview of their Serving, Attending, and Giving patterns**
• See where there are holes in your schedule and easily fill them on the go
• Update your volunteers' statuses for real-time schedule management
• Send messages to your volunteers to keep them informed about their serving opportunities
• Provide quick, intentional follow-up for your people, and keep them moving along the path of discipleship
• Use Notes to share and view vital information among ministry leaders, keeping all of that important context in one place to tell a person's story
*You must have a current Church Community Builder software account in order to use this app.
** All functionality is based on your current Church Community Builder software permissions