The application is completely free and contains no ads. There is no need to register or login anywhere to use it. All user data are saved in the device. We wish you health!
I've decided to introduce In-App payments since version 1.2.1. They are just gifts you can buy me directly from the app to reward me for my time spent on building this app. Thank you in advance for your kindness!
You can filter the foods table in the application by GI levels and to show only your favorite foods. You can create a list of favorite foods so you can quickly check their glycemic index. The app's main screen contains a list of foods and their corresponding GI values. Scroll through the list, or use the search field above the list to help you find a particular food. You can easily add a food to the list if you know its GI value.
With My Glycemic Index you can:
• know good food
• eat smart
• follow low-GI diets
• prevent diseases
• fight weight gain and obesity
• benefit from modern multilingual UI
• have the GI table always at hand
and the app is free!
Did you know that recent studies from the Harvard School of Public Health indicate that the risks of diseases such as type 2 diabetes and coronary heart disease are strongly related to the GI of the overall diet. In 1999, the World Health Organisation (WHO) and Food and Agriculture Organisation (FAO) recommended that people in industrialised countries base their diets on low-GI foods in order to prevent the most common diseases of affluence, such as coronary heart disease, diabetes and obesity.
What is a low carb diet?
Low-carbohydrate diets or low-carb diets are dietary programs that restrict carbohydrate consumption, often for the treatment of obesity or diabetes. Low-carbohydrate diets are used to treat or prevent some chronic diseases and conditions, including cardiovascular disease, metabolic syndrome, high blood pressure, and diabetes.
So, do you know what you eat? Find out now! Install our app and use it for free and simply take control of your health.
GI glycemic index is ideal for people who want to control the amount of glucose in the blood, either to take control of the diabetes or to diets low glycemic level. Quick and intuitive, easy to search for food by filtering according to their level.
With over 300 food glycemic index GI is the best choice you can find on google play and is totally free.
Download it Now!
With over 300 food glycemic index GI is the best choice you can find on google play.
GI glycemic index Pro removes advertising
Download it Now!
The glycemic index or GI ranks carbohydrates according to their effect on blood glucose levels. The lower the GI, the slower the rise in blood glucose levels will be when the food is consumed. The effect may differ from person to person.
It is recommended that people with diabetes have moderate amounts of carbohydrate and include high fibre foods that also have a low GI (not all high fibre foods have a low GI).
Some research has shown that by eating a diet with a lower GI, people with diabetes can reduce their average blood glucose levels. This is important in reducing the risk of developing diabetes-related complications.
GI numbers are to be used as a guide only as individual foods do not have the same response in all people with diabetes.
Low GI foods are foods with a GI less than 55.
Intermediate GI foods are foods with a GI between 55 and 70.
High GI foods are foods with a GI greater than 70.
The recommendation is to eat more low and intermediate GI foods, not to exclude high GI foods.
The GI is only a small part of the healthy eating plan for people with diabetes.
Who uses Gi BodyGuard?
Gi BodyGuard caters to people with a multitude of digestive health issues including IBS, IBD (Crohns and Ulcerative Colitis), Celiac Disease, Lactose Intolerance, GERD, Acid Reflux, Diarrhea and Constipation, among others.
What can Gi BodyGuard do for me?
Gi BodyGuard empowers you to track vital health information. With a few quick clicks, you can quickly, easily and privately create an extensive, up-to-the-minute summary of your digestive health history to share with your health care team. Armed with critical information about you, they can recognize trends that may indicate a change in your health status, make the best diagnosis, and provide informed care to help you feel better.
Use Gi BodyGuard to track:
• Stool frequency and consistency
• Presence and type of blood in stool
• Symptoms you experience
• Pain location and severity
• Your medical history
• Food and liquids intake
• Exercise (cardio, strength training and stretching)
Gi BodyGuard also allows you to set reminders for taking medications and renewing your prescriptions. Whether you are dealing with a short term or chronic illness, these are important for regaining and maintaining your good health.
ABOUT THE CDHF
The Canadian Digestive Health Foundation (CDHF) helps reduce suffering and improve quality of life by empowering people like you with trusted, up to date, science-based information about digestive health and disease. As the Foundation of the Canadian Association of Gastroenterology, we work directly with leading physicians, scientists, and other health care professionals to help you understand and take control of your digestive health with confidence and optimism. In addition to developing Gi BodyGuard, the foundation offers a robust suite of educational information, programs and events to those looking to improve their digestive -- and overall -- health. You can learn more at www.CDHF.ca.
Worry no more, this shopping list provides everything you will need to make your selection at the market a snap.
This simple, easy to use and customizable check list will take the guessing out of which foods and spices are allowed on the GI diet.
Tip: to modify the list, just do a 'long press' on any category or food item.
This application displays the list of products and their glycemic index. Search bar allows to find required product very quickly.
Database of products is updated daily. So if you haven't found desired product you can request it.
Want to eliminate the risk of developing diabetes, or to control it if you already have it?
Want to lower and control your cholesterol?
With this app you'll find the answer and much more. Try it, it's free!
Your health is your most important capital. So if you want to enjoy it as long as possible, it's important to take care of it!
With a database of more than 2400 records, our free app helps you decide in a second what foods are best for you. Check out their GI before choosing what you're having for dinner! But don't forget to give yourself a treat every now and then, to keep up your spirits too.
Now with the Fast GI Computer and an improved help center, you have all these faster and better!
- Search for foods by name.
- Read the glycemic details on any food with just one tap.
- Filter glycemic index based on text queries.
- The lists can be sorted by names, glycemic index or by country.
- A new favorites list can be managed by user.
- The history list retains the last foods that you searched.
- Share a details page with friends.
- Filter a list by food category or by country.
- Fast GI Computer with generic foods listed by category.
- Improved help center.
- Find on the details page more info like the glycemic load (GL), carbohydrate quantity for a food, etc.
- Update the app database anytime if you have an internet connection.
- It allows integration with Google search widget.
- On our information on glycemic index page, you can leave comments with references, which will be taken into account in the future versions of the glycemic index database.
- Added search in food list from fast computer
- Very small size. Our app will not eat up much memory
- Very flexible. It works in landscape, but also in portrait position
Visit our site and leave us your comments, they can help us improve the app.
האינדקס הגליקמי (Glycemic Index או בקיצור GI) היא שיטה המדרגת את ההשפעה של המזונות השונים על רמת הסוכר (גלוקוז) בדם. אינדקס גליקמי מחושב באחוזים ביחס למהירות ההשפעה של סוכר (גלוקוז) או ביחס למהירות ההשפעה של לחם לבן.
יש לבחור קבוצת מזונות, לאחר מכן לבחור מזון ספציפי, ולחשב!
mySymptoms has been used by sufferers of IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome) and IBD (Inflammatory Bowel Disease), food intolerance and sensitivities, Crohn’s disease, Celiac disease, migraines, cluster headaches, bloating, heartburn, and many other conditions or symptoms – any symptom can be added.
DIARY / JOURNAL
+ Record food, drink, medication, stress, exercise, environmental factors, and other activities and notes
+ Record any symptoms you experience (including intensity, duration, and notes)
+ Record your energy, sleep quality, and bowel movements (using Bristol scale)
+ View and modify your diary entries
+ Create and modify your own symptoms
+ Export your food diary as a HTML report for printing or sharing (note: requires SD card)
+ Add or modify your own drinks, foods, medications, exercises, and other activities
+ Add or modify meals with your own ingredients
+ Add or modify detailed ingredients to any item – food, drink or medication
+ Analyze your food diary to find correlations between your diet and symptoms
+ The analysis window can be set between 1 and 72 hours
+ Optionally set the date range to analyze
+ Results lists the correlations for a selected symptom
+ Detailed results for each item including histogram and trend chart
Please note that the analysis algorithms use statistical methods to identify suspect foods/items and do not understand your diet or specific health circumstances.
The information provided by this app is not medical advice - the app is intended to provide insights to help you and your doctor / dietitian as part of a broader, holistic investigation. Always consult a doctor first if you have any concerns about your health. Always consult a licensed health professional prior to modifying your diet.
mySymptoms also provides a list of common symptoms for food intolerance, IBS, IBD and Crohn's, but you can add extra symptoms as required.
NOTE: mySymptoms Food Diary currently supports portrait orientation only.
*** SUPPORT ***
If you experience any issues with the App, then please contact support to report it - we will then do our utmost to resolve the issue as soon as possible. Thanks!
* More information about my Symptoms can be found at www.mysymptomsapp.com
Please visit www.mysymptomsapp.com
Any queries: firstname.lastname@example.org
For people looking for their health or who want to lose weight, food with a low glycemic index is preferable.
This application will help you to review your diet to lose weight and keep fit.
Glycemic Index assesses 250 products on their glycemic index and caloric content. This will help you choose the products efficiently to achieve your goal.
Simple interface and search can help you quickly scan any product.
In the Categories you clearly see the difference between similar products that help to make the right choice.
The application will improve and grow into new functions.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us!
Health Buddy hopes to promote a stronger sense of proactive involvement towards one’s own health and well being.
Health Tips, Videos & Promotions
• A collection of Health Tips and Advice for Men, Women and Children, updated weekly through written articles and Videos.
• Get early alerts of health related promotions by the SingHealth group.
Find a GP / Family Doctor
• Comprehensive list of GP clinics in Singapore, with location maps, opening hours and direct call function.
• Includes full listing of GPs across Singapore, with Opening Hours & Contact Details
Medical Conditions & Treatments
• A wide range of health conditions, including causes, signs and symptoms, treatment options, plus when and where to seek treatment, written by medical doctors and healthcare professionals across the SingHealth Group.
Specialties & Services
• SingHealth offers over 40 clinical specialties and sub-specialty services, through is institutions Singapore General Hospital, KK Women’s and Children’s Hospital, National Cancer Centre Singapore, National Dental Centre Singapore, National Heart Centre Singapore, National Neuroscience Institute, Singapore National Eye Centre and 9 SingHealth polyclinics.
• Users can read about the services available and call for an appointment directly. Directional maps are provided to enable users to locate the clinics easily within the hospital or national specialty centre.
Find a Specialist
• Users can view their doctor’s profile by searching the name of specialist, medical specialty or SingHealth Institution. Subspecialty expertise, resumes and photographs are also provided where available.
SingHealth Hospital / Centre
• Users can call to make an enquiry or appointment, view institution charges , and navigate around individual Hospitals /Centres using internal floor maps. Direct access to SingHealth polyclinic web cams and Queue Watch also available.
Health News & Events
• Users receive news updates and latest public events organized by SingHealth.
The app is compatible with these recommended requirements
- Supported Operating System: Android 2.3
- Processor: 1Ghz chipset
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Selected by Gizmodo as one of the best apps ever.
- Highly rated by Lifehacker: a comprehensive exercise planner
- 7X7 SF blog: the app that may replace personal trainers. [but we'd rather think of it as a tool for personal trainers to aid their clients]
- and raved by many many others...
This is the FREE version of the widely popular iOS and Android app Fitness Buddy w/ over 300+ exercises with detailed descriptions, animations and an assortment of workouts. Our FREE version already contains more content and features than all the other paid apps out there. Download for FREE and take a look! If you love it, download our paid version which contains 1700+ exercises, HD videos, body metrics tracking and much more.
Find out why gym goers are switching over to Fitness Buddy! With 1700+ unique exercises at your disposal, Fitness Buddy will revolutionize your training regimen. With this app, you will find the workout tracking process simple and easy in order to sustain your motivation and enforce your commitment to your fitness goals.
-- MAJOR FEATURES ---
✔ 1700+ unique exercises!
✔ 1000+ HD videos
✔ Comprehensive exercises for all major equipments including barbell, ez curl bar, dumbbells, kettlebells, resistance bands, medicine ball, machines, and stability balls
✔ Exercise categorization (core, lower body, chest, shoulders, back, arms, cardio)
✔ 4000+ exercise photos and animations (retina display resolution)
✔ Detailed exercise instructions and muscle categorizations
✔ Capabilities to add your own custom exercises and favorite exercises
✔ Quick and simple workout tracking
✔ Search bar to quickly find your favorite exercises
75+ workout routines
✔ Diverse repertoire of exercise routines including workouts for women
✔ Routines specific to your goals (build big chest, tone butt, lose weight, and more!)
✔ Routines specific to your equipment (resistance bands, kettlebells, bodyweight only, etc)
✔ Build your own workout routines
Body metrics tracking
✔ Track your body weight and metrics (chest, arms, thighs, etc)
✔ Graph your body progress
✔ Quick email responses
✔ Frequent updates
And many other features for you to enhance your workout experience. You won’t be disappointed when you train hard with Fitness Buddy.