Not all devices are supported, therefore it is strongly recommended that you try the Sixaxis Compatibility Checker (available for free on Google Play) before purchasing this app.
Finally the wait is over... The ultimate gaming experience awaits! Now you can play games on your phone the way they were meant to be played! Sixaxis Controller allows you to use the following controllers in many of your favourite games and applications:
DualShock® 3 Wireless Controller
PlayStation® Move Navigation Controller
DualShock® 4 Wireless Controller (If pairing on a PC, you must use SixaxisPairTool 0.3.0+)
*** IMPORTANT ***
- ROOT access is required!!!
- Due to the way pairing is done with the controllers, you need to manually pair your controller with the PC utility 'SixaxisPairTool' (available on the website) and a mini-USB cable. Android 3.1+ users can also pair directly on their devices via USB.
- It is highly recommended that you use an ORIGINAL controller. Many after market controllers will not work with this app. If you get a 'Client connected: 1' message, but the lights on your controller continue to flash, it is almost certainly not an original Sony controller.
- The fake controllers that are most likely to work (though not guaranteed) are those made by Gasia. If you bought a fake that works but isn't made by Gasia, I'd love to hear from you so I can compile a list of known working controllers.
- Be sure to read the instructions in the help menu carefully.
- Up to four Sixaxis, DualShock 3, DualShock 4 and Navigation controllers supported at once.
- Support as a native gamepad in Android 3.1+ devices. Full support for analog sticks and analog triggers.
- Keyboard emulation. Map all buttons and sticks to almost any key available in Android.
- Mouse emulation. Configure a button to activate the mouse pointer on devices that support mice (most tablets, and many phones should work).
- Touch emulation allows you to map buttons and analog sticks to the screen. Play all your favourite games with full analog support, even those without built-in controller support!
This product is not affiliated with, nor authorized, endorsed or licensed in any way by Sony Corporation, its affiliates or subsidiaries. All trademarks are property of their respective holders.
For assistance, full instructions and FAQ, visit our website at http://www.dancingpixelstudios.com
This tool can scan for surrounding visible bluetooth devices. It shows the device type, supported services and the signal strength. It can also be used to locate a device based on the signal strength. Devices like Headsets are usually only visible during the pairing phase. Thus you might not be able to track your lost headset even if it is still connected.
*** PLEASE NOTE: Devices with Android below 4.3 can not be supported by the new features. You will receive the last working version before the changes. Any other device with Android 4.3 or higher will receive the new features like new UI and LE scanning. I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by the last updates. ***
- Support for Bluetooth LE scanning (including LE attributes and characterstics)
- Database support. All scanned devices are now stored in a database and can be reviewed. Stored data includes the time a device is first seen and when it was last seen.
- List currently paired devices
- Scan for visible devices
- Shows Device Name, BDADDR (like MAC), Class of Device, Vendor and Signal Strength
- Query SDP services from devices
- Query Bluetooth LE attributes and characteristics
- Pair / Unpair to devices
The Database can be exported to a csv file on the external storage. Filename is: btcrawler-.csv
The csv has the following order: Device Name, Device Address, Class of Device, Pairing Status, Last Signal Strength, First Time Seen, Last Time Seen, Vendor.
The Database can also be wiped. For both functions hit the menu button.
Over the time I will add more features as I find more ways to mangle the API a bit more.
(People call btCrawler often also: BluetoothScanner, Bluetooth Scanner, Bluetooth Sniffer, BluetoothSniffer, Bluetooth Wardriving, Bluetooth Diagnostic, Bluetooth Tool)
Act responsible like a hacker, not like a cracker or skiddie!
Graphics from http://www.clker.com/ Mainly from OCAL, thanks!
Just launch this app and it will quickly switch your Bluetooth mode and close itself.
Save battery life & block hackers.
If you already have Bluetooth on, launching this app will switch it off. If off, launching this app turns it on.
After the controller is enabled you can use it with games and mapping tools which support native controller (e.g. GTA, Dead Trigger, Shadow Gun, GameKeyboard).
NOT ALL DEVICES AND AFTERMARKET CONTROLLERS ARE SUPPORTED, AND ONLY WORK WHEN CABLE IS CONNECTED.
If it is working with your device please share the information in comments, otherwise please get a refund and report to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. The #1 reason for failure is an incorrect/incompatible cable, if the app cannot detect the controller please go through the troubleshooting section.
2. Another common problem is insufficient power provided by the device, in this case an external powered USB Hub is needed.
3. Finally, incompatibility mainly come from lacking Sixaxis support from Firmware, without rooting the only solution is waiting for a Firmware updated.
General Troubleshooting Tips
1. make sure your PS3 controller is working with the USB cable properly, when plugging into a PC, windows should detect and add it as new gamepad although windows won't response to button press.
2. make sure your OTG cable is working with your device, test with an USB keyboard/mouse if possible
3. make sure nearby PS3 (or any other devices you have paired with the the controller) is powered off, otherwise the controller may try to connect with those device through Bluetooth instead.
4. if you have ever installed any other apps which can work with PS3 controller directly, you may need to uninstall them.
These devices are reported as WORKING:
- Nexus 7 2012/2013
- Nexus 5
- Nexus 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2/3/4
- Samsung Galaxy S3/S4/S5
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 Original/2014
- Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
- Samsung Galaxy Tab3 8.0
- LG G2/G3
- LG G Pad 8.3
- Motorola XOOM
- Minix Neo X5
- (Try other devices and let us know your result)
These devices are reported as NOT WORKING out of box
Stock Firmware lacks Sixaix support, you may give it another try after Firmware updated.
- HTC One M7/M8 (non-Google Edition)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0
- Moto G (non-Google Edition)
- Moto X
This supports the earthping.com project - crowdsourced Bluetooth database. Users are also reporting usage to find their lost Bluetooth devices.
Scan data can be downloaded via email in JSON format. Also, this version uploads the found devices to a web database, which can be turned off in menu --> settings. Bluetooth 4.0 devices will be able to scan in Classic or Low Energy mode. Devices without Bluetooth 4.0 can scan in Classic mode only.
This is part of a research project into the extent that Bluetooth devices are used in the buildout of the Internet-of-things. Currently this supports Bluetooth Classic and 4.0 (Bluetooth Low Energy - BLE). The latest Nexus phones & tablets support BLE and Jelly Bean 4.3.
This app is oriented toward those curious about the extent of the Bluetooth devices in and around their neighborhood - drive through your neighborhood while scanning for Bluetooth devices and you'll see sensors, firetucks, freeway monitors, car brands, laptops, phones, TV set-top boxes, etc.
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. That includes bugs, feature requests, sending of some scan data sets would be appreciated (email@example.com) and/or any comments about interesting Bluetooth devices you are seeing.
Many Thanks, John
Bluetooth Detection is an add-on app for Tasker or Locale that lets you set conditions based on connected or nearby Bluetooth devices.
If you want to try before you buy, now there's a free trial version that you can use without limits for 30 days. If you want to test the functionality before you buy, try it out and see!
Please note: this is a plug-in. You MUST have either Locale or Tasker installed for this to work. It is built as a plug-in for either of these, and will never function on its own. If you don't understand what Locale or Tasker are, then please do not install this plug-in.
When you use Bluetooth Detection within Tasker or Locale, you can create a profile that lets you act upon Bluetooth connections or nearby devices. For example, you can use Locale to start playing music when a connection is made to your car's Bluetooth audio profile, or enable work mode when near your work laptop.
Tasker users might ask, "So what makes this different from the native functionality in Tasker?" The answer is mainly "ease of use" - not everyone wants to type in a MAC ID :). But there are also some features that I think are unique. Some examples: you can select class of device, so that (for instance) any A2DP connection triggers a task, or you can specify that you only care about a connection to your car's BT when it's the Hands-Free profile. You can also set a delay on unsetting the condition, and all of this is done in a very user-friendly interface. And you also get a local Tasker Variable with the name of the last connected device.
Note for Tasker Users: Once installed, you can find Bluetooth Detection by going to Profiles, and adding a "State" condition. Within the pop-up that appears, you will see a button labeled "Plugin." Tap that, and you will see "Bluetooth Detection."
This app is specially recomend by Fitbit users. There is a Pro version available without ads and new features as one device selection.
IMPORTANT NOTE: To work properly it is necessary to turn on the Bluetooth in discovery mode. PAIRED DEVICES AS HEADSETS WILL NOT BE FOUND.
Be constructive please :), if this app does not work on your device, instead of negative rating, send me a email with the device model and problem description in order to solve it.
It is intended to be used with hardware keyboards (i.e. bluetooth keyboards), to stop the software keyboard from opening and taking away half of the screen.
Additionally it improves system performance as it frees up resources that would normaly be used by a software keyboard (layout, dictionarys etc.).
This app is a 'must-have' for people who regularly use an extra keyboard with their android tablet. While they cannot uninstall the system keyboards, they can unload them from system memory by choosing Null Keyboard as current keyboard.
A widget is included to allow easy switching between Null Keyboard and others.
This is not a driver and will not make your bluetooth keyboard work and neither will it break anything. Don't complain that it doesnt make your bluetooth keyboard work, because that is not its purpose.
!!! Please read... YOU NEED AN EXTERNAL BLUETOOTH GPS HARDWARE DEVICE TO GET IT WORKS !!!
The app requires GGA, GSA, GSV and RMC (or ZDA+VTG) to works properly.
If you leave comments, whether works or not, you are welcome to state also which hardware devices combination you are using. This may help debugging and also serve as a reference for other users.
### I always receive questions about how to use this app to connect their Notebook or PC, Mac, or tethering another Android ...etc. I have to clarify that the purpose of this app is to connect the Android device with an external Bluetooth GPS device, in order to "replace" the android's internal GPS locations.
If you dont understand what the purpose of the app, please don't dl.
Please install at your own risk.
### Please understand that the app frontend is just a frontend, mainly for controlling and configuration purpose, and providing some handy info. so don't expect it has many functions, shows every details and in any desired format...etc.
**** Please first enable Allow Mock Locations in Setting ****
* can't guarantee all device+apps work, pls email me details :)
Now you can start/stop the service from other apps by sending the service or broadcast Intent :
Start - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_START
Stop - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERVICE_STOP
Toggle - googoo.android.btgps.action.SERIVCE_TOGGLE
* Note: You should first make sure you setup all the preferences and you can start the service correctly through the GUI frontend.
* try the workarounds (in preference) if failed to connect (eg, service discovery fail, connection refused)
Please report error or send me logcat if you got FC or any problems, with screen cap of any error messages, nmea log.
There are thousands combinations of [android version x mobile hardware x bluetooth gps hardware ]. Sorry that it is impossible to provide support on a particular hardware model. Even a GPS-A works with Mobile-A, but GPS-A may not work with Mobile-B, but Mobile-B works with GPS-B. However, after upgraded the android version, this combination does not work anymore, but the other combination works again. I always got such reports. I don't have any those hardwares, and even for some of them, I never heard before and cannot google any information about them. Hope you understand.
some android 4.2.x may have problem with the bluetooth stack.
Share Files and folders stored on Clouds Storage via Bluetooth.
1) High Performance
2) Switch On Bluetooth from application
3) Admin Bluetooth Connections
4) Filters Photos, Videos, Music, Documents, Zip Files and Apps.
5) Share via Bluetooth
6) Share via Social Media Applications e.g Gmail, Facebook etc
7) Back up Application and Share Apk via Bluetooth
8) Support Google Drive, Dropbox.
9) Share Contacts
10) In Built Image Browser
it's can save all send and receive data to file.
file save in /sdcard/********.log
******** is yyyyMMdd.
description for setup in menu
Display hexadecimal : show data of hexadecimal format.
Send hexadecimal : sned hexadecimal text. ex, "ABC 39 30", client will receive "ABC90". hex 39 = "9" hex 30 = "0".
Append newline(\r\n) : sent data append newline automatically.
Keep screen on : keep the screen on.
1.Your data must have a newline. the APP is relying newline to display data.
2.This application is reprograming of BluetoothChat. that's sample code of android.com.
NEW: A2DP Keepalive Support. Your A2DP speakers/receiver go to sleep when not playing music, but being connected? The next usage is going weird? With A2DP support you can prohibit your A2DP speakers/receiver from going to standby. Speakers will give a regular sound to prevent standby mode.
The Google+ Productsite for Bluetooth Keepalive: https://plus.google.com/b/105973144146249181536/105973144146249181536/posts
There you'll find surveys and can give feedback.
Before you buy, please check on this website, if BTKA can really help you:
Some Samsung smartphones have activated "energy saving" mode. Please be sure to turn it off (Maybe test before buying BTKA, if that already helps you). BTKA does not need "root" - only the rights requested by the Market.
After installation start BTKA manually. It registers with Android™ and will from now on start automatically whenever you restart your Android™. After starting the app there is a "Configuration" button (visible for 2 seconds), with that you can change the configuration settings for notifications and the starting-behaviour of BTKA. For hints on how to configure BTKA correctly see the check page above.
In case of a failure please see the english section on this site: http://www.bluetooth-keepalive.com/support.php
Legal notice/imprint: http://floodping.org/impressum/
All prices quoted are final. Due to §19 UStG we do not charge sales tax.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when on a call.
* Automatically turn on Bluetooth when the phone is charging.
Keywords: bluetooth bt mobile data 2g 3g 4g lte cdma
This app is licensed under the MIT license.
Copyright (C) 2012 Futon Redemption
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of
this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal in
the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to
use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell copies
of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do
so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all
copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR
IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY,
FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE
AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER
LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM,
OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE
1. Bluetooth Radar View
2. Firewall Alerts
3. Perform Bluetooth scan of your android device
4. Logs all Bluetooth events.
5. Password protect the firewall and it's sensitive data.
6. Option to make chosen remote devices as trusted.
Alerts you when:
1. Local apps try to perform bluetooth actions.
2. Remote bluetooth devices connects/pairs with your device.
3. App with bluetooth capabilities is installed/updated
To get started , install the app ,open it and then exit the app. Firewall will run in the background and guard your device.
Detailed Help included in App.
More Questions? mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Simple? Yes. But sometimes, simple things are the best. Bluetooth Power does not take up any memory on your phone, nor does it consume any battery except for the instant in which you plug or unplug your phone – in fact, Bluetooth Power helps you save battery power by ensuring that Bluetooth is ON when needed, and OFF when it's not needed!
Play games with a Wii remote on your Android device!
Incompatibility update: Android 4.2+ is not compatible with this app. The reason for this is that Google changed an essential bluetooth component in this version of Android. We are looking for a solution.
News, changelog and FAQ are on the dev's website. Link is below description.
Problems? Please read the FAQ on the dev's website before emailing.
This app doesn't work on phones with HTC Sense UI and most newer Samsung phones (Galaxy S included). More info on the website.
Video Live Wallpaper is a blank live wallpaper that allows you to set your own video as a live wallpaper animation! Do you have that perfect home made video of your loved one that you'd love to see on your Android device's home screen? How about a music video? Or why not an entire movie? Many codecs and formats are supported. Choices are almost limitless.
You can also choose from over 120 ready-made videos from the New Official Video Catalog created specifically for Video Live Wallpaper by an EMMY™-Nominated Studio with over 25 years of Video Production excellence! Topics range from Abstract, Nature, Love, to Fire, Water and more. Videos are hosted in their own officially endorsed, collaboratively made app called Video Live Wallpaper Catalog. Download this FREE Video Catalog app at:
or hit Video source -> Application provider inside Video Live Wallpaper's settings.
Remember: you need to set up a video source to make this live wallpaper useful. If you plan to make your own videos (some resolution and codec restrictions apply if you want to make it smooth), please see the app's help and visit the app's website to learn what formats are best and to get sample videos.
One last thing: this is a live wallpaper and as such, puts no icon to your home screen or app drawer. Visit your wallpaper settings to use this live wallpaper. On most devices, the wallpaper menu can be accessed by pressing the menu button when on a home screen, or by long-touching an empty part of a home screen.
Do you have issues, requests or suggestions? Or do you just want to say hi? Please visit the website to read help and Frequently Asked Questions. And remember: this developer can not answer Play Store reviews if you ask questions so please ask questions directly by e-mailing the developer.
Video Live Wallpaper's Website:
App Dialer can be used to quickly filter a large list of apps down to just a few or even just one item in just a few seconds.
There are a few app launching apps out there but what sets App Dialer from the rest is the way app list is filtered. Instead of using an awkward on-screen QWERTY keyboard, App Dialer comes with a built-in numeric keyboard. You can just dial out apps' names just like you would dial a spellable phone number. Want the Browser? Dial 2769737 (spelled "browser"). Want the Gallery? Dial 4255379 (spelled "gallery"). It is that easy!
App Dialer highlights:
- easy to use
- can be started by long-pressing the search button (if your device has it)
- can be started via a notification icon
- starts fast, can be made even faster by turning off icons
- quick dial for up to 10 favorite apps
- pin selected apps to the top of the list
- donation-supported, but otherwise free and ad-free!
Do you want help? We are here for you! Please see the App Dialer's website for frequently asked questions. If your question is not there, send us an e-mail message so we can help you.
App Dialer's website: