Does exactly what it says. Bought the pro license to add the ability to freeze my unwanted apps, and it does that too. Five stars!
Asking for root permission, even after allowing ro permissions I waited for 10 mins. After allowing root permissions. It is going on asking for root permissions. I will give 5 stars if you fix this. I am using Micromax a73.
I love this app. It will hide the icons of apps you don't use or don't want to see. However it also freezes the app. I was hoping it would hide the app from the icon drawer, but still use it.
Nothing Short of Amazing This app does exactly what it says. I can't tell you how long I've been looking for something like this. I love the stock android launcher (jellybean) and do not want to use third party launchers such as nova. This allows me to hide all those redundant apps showing up in my tray without disabling functionality of said app. Live wallpapers and clock widgets are good examples of this. In m opinion, anyone who would give this less than five stars, probably doesn't have root access, which is not fair.
Unfortunate Used this app to hide apps before, but unfortunately this time around it does not want to recognize root
it's ok My only complaint is that I can't seem to hide this app (CCSWE App Manager) from my app drawer/services... It kind of defeats the purpose.
- Per user request Added avast! Anti-Theft module to list of filtered apps since it manages it's own icon
- Updated the theme for Android v11+ devices
- Added icon to indicate an application has hidden activities
- Added filtering to make managing applications easier
- Improved UI for smoother scrolling lists
- Quick update to filter Apex Launcher since it doesn't like being hidden
- Fixed a minor issue with the licensing service
Manage SUPERUSER ACCESS and uninstall BLOATWARE for rooted Android devices.
Move many unmovable apps to SD on devices that support moving apps. Needs root.