Pretty good and informative. But do we really need 6 alerts in one day that next week is the peak of aquariids. Found the notification setting. I set it for once- a day before the peak.. Still getting a dozen a day. Uninstalling and finding one that actually works..
Brilliant. Thankyou! Allowing own sky app link would be handy if you can, eg; I'm a sky nerd using Stellarium. Good work :)
Shaky screen, no ISS, Hubble, other satellites - I know this for meteors. I do like naming of stars & info for them.
A fun way to keep track and up to date on when and where to look up!
It's very informative, and as far as I can tell, close enough to spot on.
Nice app, but cannot get it to find location --galaxy s7
- Quickfix to a glitch that caused a crash in the Chart generation
- Added dates to weather forecast
- New images in weather forecast from Getty Images
- Fix for updating widget's weather when opening app from widget
- Fixes to text color on widgets
- Stability fixes to the way some devices get location information
- Added wind chill calculations to weather page and weather widget
- Weather refreshes if location changes more than 10km
- Other minor stability fixes
Best free astronomy app to view sky map and stars. Your free telescope for space