EASILY EDIT YOUR ELECTRONIC LOGS
Editing your driver logs is really easy. KeepTruckin puts the truck driver in control.
GET VIOLATION ALERTS
KeepTruckin alerts you if your driver logbook has any HOS hours of service violations.
View your hours worked for the week and hours available today and tomorrow.
SEND YOUR LOGS VIA EMAIL OR FAX -- FOR FREE
You can email or fax your driver logs to anyone for free right from the KeepTruckin app. Send one driver log at a time or multiple logs at once.
You can print your driver logs directly from the app to a local printer without an internet connection (Android KitKat only). Alternatively, you can download a PDF of your logs to save or print later.
- USA Property 70hr / 8day
- USA Property 60hr / 7day
- USA Passenger 70hr / 8day
- USA Passenger 60hr / 7day
- USA Oil and Gas 70hr / 8day
- USA Oil and Gas 60hr / 7day
- Canada South 70hr / 7day (Cycle 1)
- Canada South 120hr / 14day (Cycle 2)
- Canada South Oil and Gas
- California Property 80hr / 8day
- California Passenger 80hr / 8day
- California Oil and Gas 80hr / 8day
- Texas 70hr / 7day
KeepTruckin gives drivers a free elog electronic log that is fully editable and is FMCSA and DOT compliant. It's not an EOBR or an ELD. It is an eLog that puts truckers and drivers in control. Top rated in the trucker apps category. A Trucker App made by Truckers!
- Take pictures of documents with your phone camera and send via email
- Complete your Vehicle Inspection Report - DVIR
- Connect with your carrier to share your elogs automatically
- Avoid costly fines from the DOT and protect your CSA score
- Don’t wait in lines at truck stops for transflo, trans flo, or the fax machine
- We don't support IFTA fuel tax reporting yet, but it is coming soon!
- Completely free electronic logs for truckers
KeepTruckin has been featured as one of the best trucker apps in all of the big trucking magazines such as Overdrive, FleetOwner, and CCJ.
Drivers are saying great things about the KeepTruckin trucker log book elogs app:
KeepTruckin and MyDAT Trucker load board are my two favorite trucker apps!
I am a BigRoad subscriber, and this has all the things I wished Big Road did.
Finally there's an Android App for our electronic logs and daily inspections that works and is legal! I'm done with pen and paper. This app rocks!
This is by far the best electronic logging program that I've ever used. Way better than BigRoad elogs.
I am using BigRoad driver logs at the time, but this program is much better on several fronts already.
This format beats BigRoad logbook on professionalism.
I was a BigRoad user from inception up until a week ago when I accidentally came across this app. I downloaded it and the rest is history. I'm hooked. BigRoad is now uninstalled; this app is far superior to BigRoad and its free, not $15 a driver.
Love this so much better then bigroad
Get back to doing what you love and keep trucking! Get started with electronic logs today. The best trucker app of all time!
Best elog app ever. I've used a lot of electronic logs. One was BigRoad. I give this one a thumbs up.
Why pay for eLogs when you can get KeepTruckin electronic logbook for free? It is the perfect trucker logbook.
Visit https://keeptruckin.com to learn more.
DAILY DRIVER LOGS THE EASY WAY
Keeps track of your duty status changes and builds a clean, compliant and fully editable log through the day.
HOW MUCH DRIVING TIME DO YOU HAVE?
Automatically calculates available drive time and recap using your chosen Hours of Service (HOS) rules.
STOP WAITING IN LINE FOR FAX
Send driver logs, vehicle inspection reports (DVIR), and scanned documents directly to your fleet from the app. Print or save PDF of logs too.
ULTIMATE TRUCKER DASHBOARD
GPS-enabled map with traffic, HOS availability, and one touch access to find truck stops, weigh scales, dealer locations, and other points of interest.
Let BigRoad take care of the paperwork while you keep truckin! If you're a truck or coach driver, it's time to get on the Big Road.
• Daily Driver Logs (E-Logs / eLogs): eliminate miscalculation & improve accuracy.
• Supports U.S. FMCSA DOT & Canadian hours of service rules. Property- and passenger-carrying rules, short-haul, oilfield, and state rules for Alaska, California & Texas.
• Protect CSA Score, CSA 2010, PSP Score.
• Create vehicle inspection reports (DVIR / PTI).
• Includes shortcuts to trucker tools like: SmartTruckRoute, CAT Scale, LongHaul, Gas Buddy, TA/Petro, WiFi Finder, Pilot/FlyingJ, Love's, Blue Beacon, Mack, Volvo, Daimler, Lose It, Axle Weight Calc, Drivewyze, and MyDAT.
• Capture documents & photos with device camera and send using email.
• Real-time GPS with traffic: avoid delays & improve safety.
• Automate location, status & paperwork updates to dispatchers who are using the BigRoad Fleet web app.
• Automatic HOS tracking & calculator. Inspection mode for DOT log audit procedures.
• In-app two way messaging: dispatch, other drivers in your fleet.
Over 1,000,000 daily logs sent so far to trucking companies like UPS, FedEx, J.B. Hunt, Swift, Schneider National, Landstar, Werner, Con-way, and Roadrunner, and to coach companies like Horizon, Coach USA/Megabus and Greyhound.
Troy Stebbins on Jan 4, 2014:
The best app out there for doing logs, love how it keeps all your hours straight from recap to when your shift is over. Been using it everyday.
John Morton on Dec 29, 2013:
My log is up to date and up to the min at a glance I know how much driving time I have left in the oil fields in texas this is a must have for the individual driver.
Mike Rapponotti on Dec 20, 2013:
Almost better than sex.... I love this app... gives you all the perks of paper logs but makes it so much easier to keep track of things... my carrier loves that i can email in my logs in real time if they need them...
Mark Smolik on Dec 12, 2013:
Excellent app!! Far better than paper logs and several steps above Qualcomm's now p.i.t.a. electronic logs.
Donnie Whitley on Nov 23, 2013:
Love it!!!!!! Thought I would not want to use electronic logs, this is the best. No sloppy logs no trying to remember where I been. Have received many compliments from multiple states on the program. Thanks BigRoad.
Ashton Bannister on Nov 15, 2013:
Saves me a lot of time real easy to get my logbook done up I'd say 1/10th of the time to do up your DVIR and Daily log. I occasionally forget to update my log book during the day this app does it for me and always keeps me legal!
We recommend keeping your phone or tablet plugged in to a charger for best GPS coverage. If the battery is low, the app will check GPS location less often.
The BigRoad app asks for access to your contacts and phone so that you can easily send check-in messages, documents and copies of your log using your contact manager. We do not copy or store any of your contact information.
FOR MORE INFO
• Business/Personal distance tracking (km or miles, GPS or manual)
• Fuel expense logging
• Maintenance/insurance/registration expense logging
• Club membership limit reminders
• Log Book and Expense Report generation
• and more!
Australian driver required to keep a logbook for tax purposes? Vehicle Logger will generate log books based on Australian Tax Office (ATO) requirements around the Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) or Business Activity Statements (BAS), in the format recommended by the ATO.
Simply Log, Generate, and Submit!
• Add new trips manually or using GPS tracking.
• Log days for Club memberships (and easily see your progress)
• Log Fuel consumption and cost
• Log maintenance/insurance/registration items
• Capture and store receipts against expense items
• Less taps, quicker trips. Start logging trips in no more than 3 taps!
• Advanced Reporting with report generation reminders (e.g. reminders to generate and submit your monthly logbook).
• Advanced Reporting with distance alerts and checkpoints (e.g. need at least 5000km logged each 6 months).
• Quick trip descriptions: Select a Calendar appointment, pre-defined Tag, or enter your own description on the fly.
• Don't worry about forgetting to stop the app, automatically timeout and complete trips when using GPS.
• Google Maps integration lets you easily review previous GPS logged trips.
• Maintain multiple Vehicles, and generate individual reports for each Vehicle.
• Maintain Tags for common trip descriptions.
• Tweak and review previous trips. Update, add missing ones, review trip paths, and more!
• Generate Australian Tax Office (ATO) Log Books for Fringe Benefits Tax (FBT) claims directly from your device.
• Generate Tax/Work friendly Expense Reports
• Generate either PDF or CSV reports, with custom headers and data selections.
• Generate cost related reports (e.g. Fuel, Maintenance, Insurance premiums, etc).
• Instantly share reports through Email/Dropbox/Google Drive/Box/OneDrive (SkyDrive) (via Feature additions).
• Unlock more features for an even better experience.
• Advanced Reporting graph generation and data visualisation.
• Tasker Intent integration.
After more? Explore the Feature Manager in the app, and extend Vehicle Logger instantly with the following:
• Premium (unlock all current and future features!).
• Ad Free.
• Advanced Reporting with Checkpoints and Reminders.
• Expense reporting and Report generation.
• Cloud Backup and Restore (don't worry about losing data).
• Dropbox Integration for report sharing.
• Google Drive Integration for report sharing.
• Box Integration for report sharing.
• OneDrive (SkyDrive) Integration for report sharing.
• And more on the way!
Have a suggestion or an interesting add-on idea? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
**Version 2.0 allows for:
Custom inspection items
Fuel Delivery specific fields
Tractor Trailer specific items
Multiple email addresses for reporting
Easier to read forms and fields
Paper log books, along with all of their complications and hassles, are dumpster bound. Within two years, all trucking companies and owner/operators in the United States and Canada are required to switch to an electronic log book system.
This is a welcome change.
Many trucking companies and truck drivers waste hundreds of hours and tens of thousands of dollars a year on compliance issues that arise because of complicated paper log book processes. The Hawk Eye E-Log was designed to be user friendly and full of features to simplify the process of entering data and important documents as well as making it easy for owners and auditors to access that information.
Covered by one or more North American patents and patents pending.
Save money while on the road with the free Trucker Tools App. The Trucker Tools app helps you find latest & lowest diesel prices, nearest truck stops, live traffic, turn-by-turn directions, current promotions on food, products and services at truck stops across the country. It also locates truck stops near a city, your current location, along an interstate, or at a specific exit -- and provides directions. The database of truck stops powering this app is the most complete in the country and is updated daily.
Fuel prices are updated hourly and has the most accurate data. Our Truck Stop data is updated everyday.
The app also provides Truck Routing & Fuel Optimizer (or Cheapest Fuel) – You save big with our fuel optimizer. See truck stops along a route and find the cheapest fuel along the route.
Features include: - Find latest diesel prices (fuel prices data is update every hour) - Get real time traffic information - Search for truck stops within a 50-mile radius, along an interstate or U.S. highway, by exit number, by city - View the truck stops in a location on a mapview - See the full list of amenities and services provided by a truck stop (The truck stop data is updated daily) - Find live weather conditions - Chat and connect with other truckers - Find coupons and sales specials offered by truck stops - Use turn-by-turn directions to the truck stop - With the “call the truck stop” feature, the app will use your phone to make the call - Find cargo insurance instantaneously
- Need Permits? Help with IFTA, DOT Compliance and other services – You can find the best services through our app
- Find nearest list of Walmarts, Rest Areas, Weigh Scales.
- You can also find the status of the weigh scales. Note that the status of the weight scales are updated by drivers like you and so, you may not see the status for all the weight scales.
- Find Truck Wash locations
Find Truck Stops with: CAT scales, DEF Retail & Bulk DEF, Repairs & Services, TripPak, UPS, Overnight Parking including total number of parking spots, Pegasus Transflo locations and more.
Voice Activated: You post messages in the message board, search for truck stops and more using voice-to-text. On the keypad, if you see the microphone icon – click it and speak. The voice will be converted to text by the app. Note that only the most recent iPhones support this feature.
Looking for a Trucking Job? Use our Jobs button to search & apply for the hot jobs on largest trucking jobs board. Plus, connect with fellow truckers and get the inside scoop on the potential companies.
Like to chat & connect with other Truckers? Our message board is one of the most active and loved one by truckers. You will people chatting on it 24/7. If you have any questions about the app, ask fellow members & our admin on the message board.
And many, many, many more features added regularly.
This is the only app you would need on the road and the best app made just for people like you who are on the road most of the time.
What are you waiting for? Download it today, join our active and fun loving members and leave your feedback to be part of the revolutionary app in the trucking industry.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is the number one app for Truckers, turn by turn directions that allows you to add multiple locations and avoid locations. The Trucker GPS gives you all the benefits of directions with the capability to add any stops you want, up to a total of 7 stops! View Weight Stations, Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Much More! With options to have direct navigation, or route planner no matter where you are going the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will get you there.
Trucker App & GPS for Truckers Features:
- MPG price calculator
- Share your location with friends
- Rerouting to avoid areas you do not want to stop at
- Direct Navigation
- Auto-finish option when typing ending destination
- Turn by Turn Voice Guided Navigation
- Listed Directions and Interactive Map
- Satellite or Map views
- Add Terrain with Map view
- Add Labels with Satellite view
- Route Planner to let you add stops along your trip
- Weigh Station Locations
- Travel Centers
- Business Locations
- Add up to 7 total stops to the route planner
- Add stops options let you calculate your trip with out the stops and then with the stops
- Get route takes you to a map that can easily change to a listed direction and back to the map
- Add places to your map including: Travel Centers, Rest Areas, and Weigh Stations
- Free 7 Day Trial for Full Access of Route Planner only 8.99 a month!
- Mileage Calculator
- Help button
- Google Integration
The Trucker App & GPS for Truckers comes with a Mileage Calculator to tell you your MPG, Total Cost for Gas, Price Per Mile for Gas, and total Miles Traveled. Made specifically for truckers, the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers will let you see Travel Centers, Rest Areas, Weigh Stations with just a push of a button, pick one, pick two or pick all three. The Trucker App & GPS is designed to let all three show on the map at the same time.
No Matter where you want to go the Trucker App & GPS for Truckers is what you need to get you there! Free to Download and only 8.99 a month for the hands on directions you have been waiting for. The Trucker App & GPS is made to make your life easier, with not only directions but mileage information! Not sure if this is the App you want, try the FREE 7 Day trial, you will love it and if you don’t you have nothing to lose! GEOLocation makes it so you can start from anywhere even if you don’t know where you are!
Get started with our Trucker GPS system and you'll love how easy it works as you keep your friends up to date on your location.
Try Trucker App & GPS for Tuckers today, to make your life easier!
Continually updated mapping systems are the key to getting you where you need to be and the Trucker App & GPS has it and more!
We do our best to make sure all of the information is up to date. However due to the massive size and amount of information, It is the responsibility of the user to make sure they are using the application in a responsible way. We will do our best to continue to update and our users may help or assist us by letting us know these issues when arise. We look forward to hearing you, until then enjoy the the mapping application and your trip. If you have any questions or need anything please contact us right away, you can visit our website at http://www.abmobileapps.com. Trucker app is designed to provide the best mapping and guidance features for truckers. This includes showing the locations of scales, weigh stations, travel centers and more.
With the integrated GPS system feel free to share your location with friends. Get started today and Download trucker app for truckers now!
Our Trucker GPS system is a must have for every trucker driver.
Keywords: My DAT, truck stops, directory, truck stop locator, app, truck stop fuel prices, truck services, travel plazas, rest stops, rest areas, Walmart, CAT Scales, Hotels4Truckers, Find Truck Service, hotels for truckers, directions, map, Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's, freight finder, trucking, Roady's, AM-Best, Blue Beacon, Pacific Pride, truck washes, DAT Trucker Services, DAT Truck Stop
A fast internet connection is highly recommended to complete installation. MyDAT Trucker Services works on most Android smart phones with Android version 2.3.5 or later and with a display resolution of 320x480 or higher.
NEW!! Fuel prices at more locations
NEW!! Truck-friendly Hotels and discounts provided by Hotels4Truckers
NEW!! Truck-friendly services provided by Find Truck Service
NEW!! UI that is tablet friendly
NEW!! Better maps integration
NEW!! Data is stored on your device so you can use without an internet connection
NEW!! Added Pacific Pride directory
Truck Stop & Travel Plaza Directory – get details and directions to truck stops from our directory of thousands of truck stops nationwide and updated daily; including Petro, Flying J, Pilot, TA, Love's as well as AM-Best, Roady's and other independents. Sort on nearby truck stops by distance, diesel price and parking spaces.
Truck Stop Amenities – see how many parking spaces, showers, fuel lanes, services bays and whether there is WiFi, laundry, truck wash and other amenities.
Diesel Prices - the most complete and up-to-date listing of diesel fuel prices for truck drivers
Truck-Friendly Hotels - find hotels that have parking for big rigs.
Truck-Friendly Services - access to thousands of heavy-duty services nationwide, including mobile repair, repair shops, towing and recovery, truck and trailer dealers and more.
Pacific Pride Directory
Blue Beacon Truck Wash Directory
CAT Scales Directory
Rest Stop Directory
DAT Loads – see loads from the DAT Extended Network.
- All users must agree to the DAT Solutions Terms & Conditions which will appear the first time you launch the application.
- While DAT Solutions endeavors to be as accurate and timely as possible, we make no warranty or guarantee concerning accuracy, reliability, completeness, or suitability, and provide all information AS IS. Use of MyDAT Trucker Services is at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not use MyDAT Trucker Services while driving.
- © 2014 DAT Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Logidok mobile app helps keep the driver’s attention on the road where it should be. Currently drivers spend a lot extra time and money persuading petrol station attendants to send faxes for them.
Logidok mobile app helps eliminate all these administrative headaches by allowing you to easily forward waybills, delivery notes, cost bills, etc. from your smartphone.
• Say good-bye to archaic fax machines, saving you time, miles and money
• Scan and send documents for free
• Get paid faster by forwarding your bills and time sheets immediately
• Store and resend all your previous documents
• Stop searching for CMR, delivery notes and parking bills lost under your seat, they’re all right there on your phone
• With Logidok you can concentrate on driving
Drivers love Logidok, because it’s so easy to use. No training required! Send documents in just a few short steps.
„I have never used this kind of smartphone application before but it is so simple and easy. I fed up with faxing. I take a nice cup of coffee and capture with Logidok.”
„I use logidok for sending parking bills and other expences to my manager and I get back my money much shorter time. I would refer Logidok to every colleagues.”
Logidok mobile app allows you to index, doc-type images and even scan & send multiple documents together. The document history is stored on your smartphone making searching and resending previous documents a breeze.
• Android 4.0 or higher
• 3MP Camera or better
• Auto-Focus Camera with flash
FOR MORE INFO
Action Tracker HOS professionally automates the driver’s Hours of Service (HOS) logs, Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Reporting (DVIR) when combined with Fleet Complete’s subscription tracking service. Vehicle information, driver’s input and other information is gathered to produce the necessary regulatory requirements for HOS and DVIR.
Dispatchers have information available in near real-time to make informed dispatching decisions as drivers proceed through their shift.
Roadside Inspections are handled professionally by providing all the information required for either Canadian or U.S. FMCSA rules. Although driver’s signatures are not necessary on Electronic Logs, Action Tracker HOS provides for daily driver’s signatures in case the log is ever printed. Inspection reports are also signed by the driver or non-driving inspector.
Action Tracker HOS is designed to handle the upcoming ELD (Electronic Logging Device) rules. The HOS rules are table value driven so adding a new Intrastate or Interprovincial rule is quick and easy. The system even handles all the new U.S. July 1, 2013 requirements. Action Tracker HOS is continually calculating the Driver’s Available Drive Time based on any rule selected (US/Canada border crossings) and provides the driver with timely warnings when approaching an out of Available Driving Time condition.
Personal Conveyance, Canadian Deferral Day, Adverse Weather Conditions and much more are handled.
The DVIR feature handles NSC13 Schedules 1, 2 and 3 forms as well as *any customer specific DVIR forms.
The DVIR functionality even provides for repair sign-off.
Automatic emails are sent to user designated managers when a driver is in violation, a defect has been recorded on a DVIR and a log edit request has been submitted.
*For a nominal one-time fee.
LogIT automatically tracks and records Hours of Service employing all of the latest FMCSA regulations. When FMCSA regulations change, a simple update to the phone application will ensure you have the compliance data you need. Configurable uploading of your HOS data ensures you will have access to your current log data, even if you lose your phone.
2. LogIT DashCam - The Driver's eyewitness.
The LogIT DashCam feature, when enabled, records traffic conditions in front of you. Recording is done in a continuous loop, allowing you to choose what is permanently stored.
3. On-Line "In the Cloud" Services
All of your log data is stored on-line, in secure, easy to access databases, available to you, and those you allow. LogIT satisfies DOT log storage requirements.
ExTracking is a mobile GPS application specified for distinct use with Express Family of Companies.
If you have a Cargo Van, Sprinter, Straight Truck or Tractor Trailer and are interested in hauling freight for a nationwide logistics provider, please visit our website for more information: http://www.expressfamily.com
Please note: This app will not function for you if you are not affiliated with Express Family of Companies.
Freightbooks significantly enhances efficiency of organizations by combining what is typically done in multiple systems for manually into one enterprise system along with mobile app that gathers key data and load metrics specific to the commodity.
Android tpMobile is a mobile HOS application that runs on certified Android devices and allows access to the Xata Turnpike system. With Xata Turnpike’s full range of compliance management solutions you will stay compliant and in service. There are no upfront hardware costs, and you pay only a single low subscription price per vehicle each month. Installation takes just 10 minutes. No dashboard to drill, no dome to mount.
The mobile application is easy to use and was designed to be viewed in a similar fashion as traditional paper log books. The RouteTracker device (ordered separately) is directly connected to the vehicle ECM and wirelessly connects the handheld to the vehicle by using Bluetooth technology. HOS will automatically change duty status based on vehicle movement and is fully compliant with section 395.15. GPS and engine diagnostic data are key components used to ensure HOS accuracy. Vehicle speed, RPM, and GPS data integration validate this process. All data is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week via a secure website that can be accessed via the Internet.
XATA TURNPIKE BENEFITS
- 100% compliant with FMCSA and DOT requirements
- Monitors fuel economy, idling and hard braking
- Features a variety of engine warning/fault codes, including oil pressure, check engine and transmission fluid
- Operates on cell phones and smartphones—driver logs are displayed right on the device
- No permanent installation
- Available for driver teams or "slip seating"
OUR SOLUTIONS INCLUDE
- Complete Electronic Logs. Prevent HOS violations, speed up DOT audits and cut administrative time and paperwork.
- Fuel Tax Reporting. Automate your fuel-tax reporting processes.
- DVIR. Manage inspections and stay compliant.
- And much more!
BENEFITS FOR DRIVERS
- Intuitive driver-interface requires minimal driver interaction
- Driver notifications warn drivers of low remaining hours
- Graphical logs make roadside inspections easy and safe
BENEFITS FOR FLEET MANAGERS
- Automatic alerts of low remaining hours or violations
- Secure, online access to electronic log records eliminate paperwork and make audits easy
- Identify HOS (Hours of Service) -related risk trends
CONFIGURABLE AND EXPANDABLE RULE-SETS
- Team driver logging
- 60-7 rule, 70-8 rule and other intrastate rule sets
- 16-hour "Big Day"
- Oilfield exemptions
- Salesperson exemptions
- Canadian Cycle 1 and Cycle 2 Logs
HOS (HOURS OF SERVICE) DETAILS
- Fully certified with U.S. Regulations (CFR 395.15)
- 395.16 development and certification in progress
- Support for oilfield exemption and driver salesperson exemptions
- Support for Canadian regulations
CSA - BE POSITIVE, BE PROACTIVE
CSA (2010). EOBR regulations. Distracted driving. Whatever the rule or regulation, our solutions—including electronic driver logs, fuel-tax reporting and DVIR—address 5 of the 7 BASICS safety categories: fatigued driving, unsafe driving, vehicle maintenance, cargo-related measures and crash indicators.
Ask us for tpMobile for other mobile platforms!
1. This app is to be used with Teletrac provided Samsung Tablets only.
2. This app requires an activated Teletrac Vehicle Location Unit to function.
Please go to www.teletrac.com for more details.
Teletrac Drive is a comprehensive suite of applications for Android™ that provides vehicle operators with safety and efficiency tools—all on an easy-to-use interface. Drive’s advanced in-vehicle navigation and two-way messaging functions, including compliance and safety options, allows for seamless transportation during the work day. With multiple map views and the ability to instantly send and receive messages, operators stay guided and focused— enabling improved efficiency and productivity.
Drive App-Based Features Include:
1. Turn by Turn voice guided navigation
2. Two-Way Messaging with Fleet Director
3. Hours of Service (HOS) With Electronic Driver Logs
4. Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports (DVIR)