Thousands of truckers and national carriers of all sizes utilize Find Truck Service to locate the nearest Truck Breakdown Services including: Repair Shops, Road Services, Heavy Duty Towing, OEM Truck & Trailer Dealers, Truck Stops and more. If you are a Trucker then our app is the perfect tool for you. The Free Find Truck Service Trucker App provides easy and fast access to thousands of locations nationwide to help you locate service when and where you need it.
SOME OF THE LISTED SERVICES ON THE APP:
• MOBILE & ROADSIDE SERVICE FOR: Semi Trucks, Trailers, Tires and Refrigeration Repairs.
• SHOPS & SERVICE CENTERS FOR: Commercial Trucks, Trailers, Tires and Refrigeration.
• HEAVY DUTY TOWING & RECOVERY: (Many of our vendors provide Medium and Light Duty Towing)
• NATIONAL NETWORK VENDORS: Love's 24 Hour Truck Tire Care & Roadside Service
• TRUCK STOP LOCATIONS WITH: Fuel Only, Service, Parking, Showers and Scales.
• OEM TRUCK & TRAILER DEALERS: Caterpillar, Cummins, Detroit Diesel, Freightliner, International, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, Sterling, Volvo Trucks & Western Star, Fontaine, Great Dane, Landoll, Staughton, Utility, Wabash, Carrier Transicold and Thermo King.
• AND MORE...
Find Truck Service website is designed to help trucking industry carriers of all sizes better manage Breakdowns, Over The Road Repairs and General Maintenance. We provide useful and intuitive tools to help you Save Private Notes and Track Vendors you hire nationwide. You can save your favorite vendors, send us feedback about your experience with our listed vendors (this helps us improve and manage the quality of listed vendors) and you can text message vendor information to any mobile phone number. It's Free, visit FindTruckService.com and register for a Free user account today.
Please let us know your experience every every time you search!
Now your driver's can send your their driver vehicle inspection reports right to your inbox instantly with our new E-DVIR.
How it works
1. Your drivers use their Google Android powered mobile device to complete their inspection.
2. The inspection is emailed to whom ever they like. Send it to safety. Send it to the shop. Always send it to the drivers phone.
3. If the vehicle needs a repair, simply have the shop print the report, sign off any repairs and place a copy in the truck.
4. Save an electronic copy, in your email, for as long as you like.
With this app you can have more legible reports as well as eliminate the need to purchase the paper report books that often get lost. You also don't need to worry about the penmanship of your drivers or hunting down their inspection book either.
With E-DVIR you have increased performance and data integrity. Enjoy