Catégories d'examens disponibles:
Bilan de Coagulation
Numération Formule Sanguine
Gaz du Sang
Ordre de prélèvements des tubes de laboratoires.
Couleur de tubes de tout les examens sanguins de la norme NF EN ISO 15189
AMARAN : Pengguna aplikasi ini mestilah terdiri daripada Pegawai Perubatan dan Pegawai Farmasi yang telah menjalani latihan pengubahsuaian dos Warfarin ini dan penggunaan aplikasi ini adalah atas risiko sendiri.
Doctor Assist has several patient management features for busy medical professionals. They can create custom templates in order to fill and store any particular type of data based on specialty.
We are open for any suggestion, please write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
For support please WhatsApp us @ +91-7841000111
For more information, please contact us @ +91-91566 11111
KEY APPLICATION HIGHLIGHTS ARE AS FOLLOW:
1.Maintain patient history
2. Record patient visit and capture Photos
3. Manage daily fees collection
4. Send follow-up reminders for balance fees
5. Manage Appointment
6. Maintain Patient information and integrate with incoming call
7. Easy to define template to writer clinical note and prescription
Just as a reference so you can decide, here is the list of some of the professionals the app is useful for or is being used by:
Dentist, Nurse, Midwife, Health Specialist, Therapist, Clinician, Eye Clinics, Pathology labs, Physician's assistant, School nurse, Paediatrician, Homeopath, TCM, Ayurveda, Surgeons, MD, MS, MBBS, OPD, BAMS, Paramedic, EMT, Optometrist, Patient Manager, Gynaecologist, Cardiologist, Orthopedist, Orthodontist, Dermatologist, Sports Physio, hypnotherapist, Medical CRM and student and school as well as interns, EMR, EHR App, Hospital can use the app as patient registration system. Useful for quick and easy patient intakes, first-aid or records by disaster volunteers, fire fighters or similar organisations and emergency responders during calamities such as fire, earthquake, war-zones, storms, tornado, hurricanes etc..
VISIT OUR FACEBOOK PAGE :
In-case of any issue kindly allow us to fix it before giving poor or negative feedback.
Several updates are planned. These are free of charge.
The Reversing Warfarin App will help you
• Manage patients with an elevated INR result
• Provide safe advice to rapidly reverse the INR if bleeding occurs.
• Develop an appropriate treatment protocol around elective surgery
• Immediately reverse warfarin prior to emergency surgery
Features of the Reversing Warfarin App
An elevated INR
Simply enter the INR result and get immediate advice about dose reduction and vitamin K dosage if necessary.
Bleeding is a potential problem with any anticoagulant and can be complex to manage. With the Reversing Warfarin App you simply enter the INR result, your patient’s weight and the severity of the bleed and get immediate advice including the dose of Prothrombinex-VF and vitamin K.
Doctors are frequently faced with managing patients on warfarin going for surgery. The reversing Warfarin App enables you to develop an appropriate protocol for your patient. For elective surgery cases the App takes you through a series of questions to assess the thrombosis and bleeding risk, and then recommends the most appropriate protocol.
For emergency surgery the app provides advice to immediately reverse warfarin to a safe level for surgery and again allows you to print out a protocol.
The settings allow you to select various low molecular weight heparins so you can personalise the protocol to meet your practice.
The recommendations are based on the Australasian Society of Thrombosis and Haemostasis guidelines (2013) and the American College of Chest Physicians Guidelines (2012). All recommendations are linked to an information page which is appropriately referenced with relevant publications.
We welcome all feedback.
The advice is based on published reviews and guidelines. Extensive efforts have been made to ensure the accuracy of the information.
This software is to be used as a guide only and healthcare professionals should use clinical judgement and should individualise care for each patient. In no event shall the author or developer be liable to any party for damages resulting from the use of this application.
ABG interpreter- triple acid base (including anion gap), PaO2/FiO2 ratio
APACHE 2 Score
BODE index calculation
PORT score (pneumonia severity index / PSI)
tidal volume calculations by ideal body weight
TNM staging for lung cancer
Oxygen content and O2 extraction calculations.
Wells score for deep vein thrombosis (DVT) and pulmonary embolism (PE)
serum and urine osmolarity
free water clearance and deficit
Fractional Excretion of Sodium (FENa)
GFR estimates using Cockcroft-Gault and MDRD eGFR
Glasgow Coma Scale
Body Mass Index (BMI calculator)
Ideal body weight calculations using ARDSNET and reverse BMI
TIMI for NSTEMI
Corrected reticulocyte count
absolute neutrophil count (ANC)
Corrected sodium (for glucose)
Rockall score for GI bleed
TPN calculations and total caloric intake by parts
fluid requirements to correct hyponatremia or hypernatremia
Predicted improvement in INR with FFP
PFT (spirometry, DLCO and lung volumes) Normal values
Cardiac output by fick
steroid unit conversion
General Unit conversion such as kilogram to pounds (weight), distance and volume
due date by LMP (last menstrual period) and by date of conception - pregnancy wheel/timeline
Narcotic analgesic dose conversion for different opioids and dosing intervals
QTc and short QT interval calculations
Maddrey's Discriminant Function
CIWA for alcohol withdrawal
Conventional to SI unit conversion for select agents
Ranson's Criteria for Gallstone pancreatitis
This is for medical students, internal medicine residents, respiratory therapists, nurses and doctors working in the pulmonary field.
This has not been clinically verified at this time and is better suited for academic purposes than clinical practice.
Designed for students in health professions (medical, nursing, allied health) learning to record and interpret medical lab values from Complete Blood Chemistry (CBC), Complete Metabolic Panel (CMP) and Arterial Blood Gas (ABG). You can see illustrations noting the basic parts of lab reports and short-hand figures, videos explaining general steps for interpreting labs, and exercises that present lab results and associated conditions. Be able to see if a lab value is normal, low/high, or critical.
• Introduction to interpreting medical lab findings
• Tutorial on handwritten fishbone figures for CBC, CMP, ABG lab results
• Learning exercises associating lab values with common conditions
• Norms for lab values
• Medical educators working with students
• General Public interested in having a general background on medical lab reports that their physicians may order for them
This app is intended as a teaching tool for learner development and should not be used for clinical care.
FREE PREVIEW - View select topics to review evidence-based recommendations for ordering and interpreting laboratory, diagnostic, and imaging tests.
ABOUT POCKET GUIDE TO DIAGNOSTIC TESTS
Pocket Guide to Diagnostic Tests, provides immediate, evidence-based information on the selection and interpretation of commonly used laboratory and electrocardiographic tests, diagnostic imaging, and therapeutic monitoring. Including more than 450 updated diagnostic tests, this mobile resource is ideal for answering questions encountered daily by physicians, nurses, students, and other healthcare professionals, such as:
• Which test is best to diagnose or follow a patient’s condition?
• What is the correct interpretation of an abnormal diagnostic test?
• How do I collect the appropriate specimen or prepare the patient for testing?
• Where can I find more information on this test in the medical literature?
• 450+ updated laboratory and diagnostic tests
• Evidence-based recommendations
• Expanded coverage of genetic and molecular tests, including pharmacogenetic tests
• Extensive use of algorithms, tables, and charts
• PubMed (PMID) links directly to journal citations and available articles
• Universal Index Search – find topics across all indexes
• ‘Favorites’ for bookmarking important entries
Editors: Diana Nicoll, MD, PhD, MPA; Chuanyi Mark Lu, MD; Michael Pignone, MD, MPH; Stephen J. McPhee, MD
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Powered by: Unbound Medicine
Coags Uncomplicated is a diagnostic tool for coagulation disorders developed by Novo Nordisk in partnership with: Craig M. Kessler, MD, MACP, Professor of Medicine and Pathology, Director of the Coagulation Laboratory, Georgetown University Hospital, Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, Washington, DC; Ellinor I. Peerschke, PhD, FAHA, Vice Chair, Department of Laboratory Medicine, Head of Hematology and Coagulation Laboratory Services, Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, NY; Meera B. Chitlur, MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Wayne State University School of Medicine, Staff Physician, Division of Hematology/Oncology, Children’s Hospital of Michigan, Detroit, MI; and Roshni Kulkarni, MD, Professor of Pediatrics and Human Development, Director of Pediatric and Adolescent Hematology/Oncology, College of Human Medicine, Michigan State University, East Lansing, MI.
Coags Uncomplicated provides valuable tools to aid you in the diagnosis of bleeding disorders and interpretation of coagulation lab tests. Now this app has been enhanced to help expand your ability to begin diagnosing on the go. Existing features and new enhancements include:
• Lab Value Analyzer: Enter your patient’s lab results and receive a list of suggested diagnoses, including bleeding disorders with abnormal prothrombin time (PT) and/or activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT) and with normal PT/aPTT
• Diagnostic Algorithm: Start with PT and aPTT results, and then go step by step to narrow possible diagnoses, including platelet disorders
• Neonatal Module: Receive specialized assistance to help you diagnose bleeding disorders in the neonatal population where normal values are age sensitive
• Face a Case: Test your clinical skills with 5 case studies across a variety of bleeding disorders, both adult and pediatric
• Coag Challenge: Answer challenging bleeding disorder questions in an educational, fast-paced quiz
Coags Uncomplicated was developed as a guide. Clinical correlation and consultation with a hematologist are advised to ensure an accurate diagnosis.
Download this free app now to turn the complex coagulation cascade into an easy-to-use diagnostic resource!
Novo Nordisk Inc., 100 College Road West, Princeton, New Jersey 08540 U.S.A.
Novo Nordisk is a registered trademark of Novo Nordisk A/S.
Coags UncomplicatedTM is a trademark of Novo Nordisk Health Care AG.
© 2012 Novo Nordisk All rights reserved. 0912-00011357-1 December 2012
*** Due to lack of financial support, I have temporarily stopped Active Development and Support of this app, Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
* After the success of Free Medical Quiz Online app, I developed offline version of the same app.
* Users, please DO rate and review the app.
* For details, visit - http://medicalguru.in/
In Addition Medical Guru has following features -
- 4700+ MCQs of various Medical Subjects,.
- Once installed and downloaded all supporting files, it can be worked without internet connection.
- Generate any number of practice tests.
- Revision mode, display MCQ with correct answer marked, by default.
- Daily one pro-topic is available for free to test your knowledge
- Feedback Form.
- Users can report Wrong Question Answers.
- Small, medium and large Font sizes can be set from Settings menu for questions.
- Contribute / correct Answers, Explanations, view the same, submitted by others. in Discussion Zone. (Internet required)
- Flashcards : A new initiative to memorize important one-liners.
* 3000+ Topic-wise questions (MCQs) of Biochemistry, Skin, ENT are available.
* This application is mainly designed for Indian Pre-PG Medical Exams, but it can be useful for any under-graduating medico, students preparing for various national and international post-graduation medical entrance examinations (such as USMLE).
* Online Discussion Board
Keywords : anatomy, physiology, biochemistry, forensic, pharmacology, pathology, microbiology, e.n.t., ent, ophthalmology, eye, psm, p.s.m., community medicine, medicine, surgery, obstetrics, gynecology, gynaecology, pediatrics, paediatrics, radiology, anesthesia, psychiatry, orthopedics, orthopaedics, skin, dermatology, neet, medical, pg, aipgmee, aipg, aiims, jipmer, pgi, nimhans, upsc, dnb, mci, exam, quiz, test, psm, multiple choice question, mcq, mcqs, usmle, islets,.
It was written in a simple language to be understood by general public.
It can be a useful tool for students, patients and health care workers.
A free lab medical consultation is available for users to enquire about their lab reports.
Medical Consultation Work Team
Dr. Ehab Badran Rakha
MD Clinical Pathology.
Assistant Professor, Faculty of Medicine, Mansoura University, Egypt.
Consultant Clinical Pathology, King Khalid Hospital, Hail, Saudi Arabia.
Dr. Yousuf Khan Khasim
Diploma in Clinical Pathology, Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, India.
Specialist Clinical Pathology, King Khalid Hospital, Hail, Saudi Arabia.
All rights reserved for
Senior Lab. specialist Mr. Alshammri Mutlaq
Lab. Specialist Mr. Alfouzan Fayez
Hail, Saudi Arabia
If you have ever wondered what banana and rice bodies are or what the difference is between an owl’s eye body and a zebra body, then you have come to the right place. With a collection of more than 250 bodies, it is the most comprehensive listing of its kind
With 100's of bodies to choose from in alphabetic format, it is so easy to find what you are looking for. Click on a body of interest and you will be redirected to the page where images and extra information will be found. Looking for something more specific? Then why not use the search tool.
It’s as easy as ABC – the Absolute Body Collection
• user friendly alphabetic listing
• easy access to text and images
• search facility
• access to related histology website
This website has been created following a lifetime in bioscience, histology and pathology. As a student, histologist, mentor, lecturer, research supervisor and author, this app is the culmination of years of work in bioscience