Whether you are looking for a fast, accurate decoder for placards you see in the field or you are trying to quiz yourself so you know the values cold off the top of your head, this simple app is for you.
With a placard in front of you, tap the colored squares to dial in the values you see and then press Decode to get the hazard details. Or, press and hold a square to see a cheatsheet on the values for that particular hazard class.
You'll never need to guess about a hazmat placard again. It's that simple!
- Search hazardous substances (UN number)
- ERI-Cards ("Emergency Response Intervention Cards") provide guidance on initial actions for fire crews
- Information about hazard identification numbers (Kemler number), Hazchem Emergency Action Codes (EAC), Packaging groups, Transport category and Tunnel codes
- Classification and labeling summary (including GHS)
- No internet connection required