Per your feedback, a full version without Ads is available. In additional, more features will be added into the full version.
Check out the full version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.crystalconsulting.copro.
Thank for your emails and feedback. I-25 and I-70 cameras are now all arranged based upon the location so that the order will be 100% accuracy. The same solution will be applied to our Colorado Traffic/Travel/NOAA iPhone app as well. For the next version, the interstates will be listed on the home page just like the iPhone app as well.
2013 LISTnet Long Island Software Award Winner
*** For California and Oregon only: more states coming soon ***
Road Conditions 1.0 is a free, full featured reference guide to the latest road conditions in the state you select. Quickly find out which roads are safe to travel, are closed, or are having traffic/roadwork issues for which an alternate route would be best. Keep you and your family safe by knowing in advance which roads are safe or dangerous to travel!
- Ability to browse or search for a road by state
- Visually browse for rest areas
- Mark favorite roads for easy reference
Our system updates road condition data from the state's Department of Transportation's website every two minutes. Road Conditions is intended for informational purposes only, not as a life-saving application. Use at your own risk. It is not intended as a replacement for common sense or standard precautions. Road Conditions and Let There Be Light Innovations assumes no responsibility for damages caused by the use of, the lack of the use of, the unavailability of, or the falsity of the information provided by this application. Please consult the website of the state you're travelling in for more information about current road conditions and roads safety.
Let There Be Light Innovations
Road Conditions was created by Let There Be Light Innovations. Please visit online at ltbli.com. We value your feedback and input.
This App is for use in Hong Kong.
To beat traffic in more than 100 cities in the United States, please download “Traffic Smart: Beat Traffic” or “TrafficSmart USA”. Major US cities supported include, but not limited to: Atlanta, Baltimore, Boise, Boston (BOS), Buffalo, Charlotte, Chicago, Cincinnati, Colorado Springs, Columbus, Dallas, Daytona Beach, Denver, Detroit, Fort Lauderdale, Greenville, Hampton Roads, Hartford, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Kansas City, Las Vegas, Long Island, Los Angeles (LA), Louisville, Memphis, Miami, Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Nashville, New Haven, New Orleans, New York City (NYC), Newark, Ogden, Orlando, Philadelphia (Philly), Phoenix, Pittsburgh (PIT), Portland, Provo, Raleigh, Riverside, Rochester, Sacramento, Salt Lake City, San Francisco (SFO), Seattle, St Louis, Tampa, & Washington DC.
Traffic Smart supports major highways, freeways, streets and roads in these US States: Arizona (AZ), California (CA), Colorado (CO), Connecticut (CT), Delaware (DE), District of Columbia (DC), Florida (FL), Georgia (GA), Idaho (ID), Illinois (IL), Indiana (IN), Iowa (IA), Kansas (KS), Kentucky (KY), Louisiana (LA), Maryland (MD), Massachusetts (MA), Michigan (MI), Minnesota (MN), Missouri (MO), Nevada (NV), New Jersey (NJ), New York (NY), North Carolina (NC), Ohio (OH), Oregon (OR), Pennsylvania (PA), South Carolina (SC), Tennessee (TN), Texas (TX), Utah (UT), Virginia (VA), Washington (WA), Wisconsin (WI), Wyoming (WY).
Major functions in Live Traffic and Weather in Hong Kong:
* “Dual Search Mode” – You can search camera locations easily in text mode or map mode
* “Cross-harbour Journey Time” - The journey time indicators provide you with average time for crossing the harbour between Hong Kong Island and Kowloon.
* “Traffic Speed Map” - The traffic speed map provides you with the average traffic speed of the major roads in Hong Kong Island and Kowloon
* "My Favorites" – You can store your favorite camera locations so that you can see their real-time snapshots with a simple touch.
* “Multiple Snapshots” – You can see real-time snapshots of multiple cameras (e.g. both entrances of the Cross Harbour Tunnel) on the same screen at the same time.
* “24 Hour News Alert & Archive” – This app memorizes the special traffic alerts for the past 24 hours so that you can have a better understanding of the traffic conditions.
* “Live Weather” – You can see the most up-to-date weather information and warnings provided by the Hong Kong Observatory.
* Real-time traffic map
* Extensive traffic camera network
* 24/7 speed, accident, & construction coverage
* Personalized routes showing ONLY the conditions on your drive
* Unmatched traffic detail with just a tap of the map
* GPS integration for hands-free operation
For more than a decade, California drivers have had a secret weapon in their daily commute -- Sigalert. Now Sigalert has been expanded to offer its uniquely simple and powerful service in more than 75 metropolitan areas across the U.S. Now Sigalert has more users than any other online traffic service (comScore/MediaMetrix data from January 2011).
The Sigalert Android app is simple to use, but packed with information:
*** MORE THAN JUST RED/YELLOW/GREEN -- Sigalert offers incredibly detailed speed information. Sigalert's users know when traffic is moving 25 miles per hour and when it's moving 40 miles per hour. Shouldn't you?
*** CONSTANTLY UPDATED REPORTS ON ACCIDENTS, CONSTRUCTION, AND TRAFFIC JAMS - Sigalert features data from Total Traffic Network. Our 24/7 coverage of road conditions comes from hundreds of professional traffic reporters stationed in state-of-the art data centers across the U.S.
*** THE BEST TRAFFIC CAMERAS IN THE BUSINESS - Sigalert features the most extensive network of real-time traffic cameras available. You can see actual traffic conditions along your route right now.
Albany | Albuquerque | Allentown | Atlanta | Augusta | Austin | Baltimore | Baton Rouge | Birmingham | Boston | Boulder | Bridgeport | Buffalo | Cape Cod | Central Jersey | Charleston | Charlotte | Chattanooga | Chicago | Cincinnati | Cleveland | Colorado Springs | Columbia SC | Columbus | Dallas | Dayton | Denver | Des Moines | Detroit | Durham | Fairfield | Flint | Fort Wayne | Fresno | Ft. Myers | Gary | Grand Rapids | Greensboro | Greenville | Harrisburg | Hartford | Houston | Indianapolis | Inland Empire | Jacksonville | Kansas City | Lancaster | Las Vegas | Long Island | Los Angeles | Louisville | Madison | Manchester | Memphis | Miami | Milwaukee | Minneapolis-St. Paul | Nashua | Nashville | New Haven | New Orleans | New York | Norfolk | North Jersey | Oklahoma City | Omaha | Orange County | Orlando | Philadelphia | Phoenix | Pittsburgh | Portland | Portsmouth | Providence | Pueblo | Raleigh | Richmond | Rochester | Sacramento | Salem | Salt Lake City | San Antonio | San Diego | San Francisco | Scranton | Seattle | Spokane | Springfield | St. Louis | Syracuse | Tacoma | Tampa | Toledo | Tucson | Tulsa | Washington, DC | West Palm Beach | Westchester | Wichita | Wilkes-Barre | Winston-Salem | Worcester, and more!
Landscape and portrait modes, works in all Tablets.
Free App, Ad supported
Cities covered included: Los Angeles, New York, Chicago, Washington DC, Philadelphia, Dallas, Fort Worth, Houston, Miami, Atlanta, Boston, San Francisco, Sacramento, San Bernardino, Seattle, Phoenix, San Diego, Denver, Portland, El Paso, Minneapolis, Tampa, Charlotte, Cincinnati, Pittsburgh, Cleveland, St Louis, Columbus, Detroit, Orlando, Kansas, San Antonio, Virginia Beach, Arlington, Richmond, Memphis, Nashville, Knoxville, Las Vegas, Austin, Indianapolis, Jacksonville, Tucson, Milwaukee, Louisville, Fresno, Chattanooga, New Jersey, Colorado Springs, Boise, Des Moines, Omaha, Amarillo, Palm Beach, Corpus Christi, Raleigh, Lubbock, Laredo,Stockton, Bakersfield, Redding and Honolulu.
Use the Menu button to customize the application and the setting are saved for the next time.
To list all cameras in a city, search empty in search tab.
More than 3000 cameras.
Images sourced from diverse municipalities website.
Some camera images will not be available due maintenance or climate conditions.
Help us to improve the application, send bugs by email (rather than rating it bad), write critical comments but please be constructive, thanks.
« Like when using a GPS navigation system, you will be informed in advance by voice system of any danger or traffic delays that might occur on your itinerary, and this without any required handling of your smartphone. Thanks to these preventive informations, you can change your route and adapt it accordingly. »
Permissions: [Directly call phone numbers]
Only used to be able to call our Traffic Information Center directly from the application.
We inform you before and during your trip about :
• ghost drivers, accidents traffic jams and delays reported iin real time
• road repair sites, closed roads, mountain pass closures
• continously updated and reported speedlimitations
• route planner
• voice alarm WHEN exceeding the permitted speed
• New WIDGET! (first add favorites with route planner, min Android 3.0)
TO USE SWISS-TRAFFIC EN ROUTE MEANS : To loose no time in trafficjams, to recognize dangers and traffic problems in advance in order to avoid them, to be automatically and efficiently warned when exeeding the authorized speed limit.
Using Swiss Traffic, you allow the application to transmit your GPS position in our computer center.
These position data are completely anonymous and are used to calculate traffic overloads in order to continuously improve the quality of our traffic information.
Tags: copilot,police,Swiss Traffic Road, Live,radar,SpeedTraps,Google Map Navigation, info route, mogo.ch
Is your check engine light on? Do you want to monitor fuel economy and usage in your vehicle? Do you want cool looking gauges on your Android phone or tablet? If so, then TouchScan is the app for you!
TouchScan is a vehicle diagnostics tool that connects to OBD-II, EOBD or JOBD vehicles. Not sure if your vehicle is OBD-2, EOBD or JOBD compliant? See this page for more information: http://www.obdsoftware.net/obd2compliant.aspx.
You must have a bluetooth ELM327 compatible scan tool to use this software. Usb scan tools are also supported, but you must have a tablet running Honeycomb or later with Usb host support to connect using a Usb device. For recommended scan tools, see our website http://www.obdsoftware.net/. Please note that cheap ELM clone adapters can be unreliable. TouchScan can connect to any ELM 327 compatible adapter, but the cheap clone adapters tend to have slow refresh rates and might disconnect randomly.
TouchScan for Android is brought to you by OCTech, LLC, the makers of TouchScan and OBDwiz for Windows and OBDLink for Android. Now you can get the same great features for your phone or tablet.
TouchScan has the following features:
- Fuel economy MPG, l/100km or km/l calculation
- Real-time dashboard display
- Real-time graphing
- Multiple trip meters
- Customizable dashboards with fast dashboard switching
- Log data to csv format
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes and your Check Engine Light (MIL)
- Display battery voltage
- Display Boost pressure (vehicle must support the required PIDs)
- Read freeze frame data
- English and Metric units
- Over 90 supported PIDs
- Displays vehicle information including VIN number and calibration ID
- Emissions readiness for each US state
- Oxygen Sensor Results (Mode $05)
- On-board Monitoring Tests (Mode $06)
- In-performance Tracking Counters (Mode $09)
- GPS tracking - plot vehicle parameters on a map in real-time
- Full diagnostic report that can be stored and emailed
- Wifi, Bluetooth and Usb scan tool support
- Free nationwide heads up alerts at weigh stations
- No trial signup required to receive notifications at over 700 sites
- Even easier to use
- Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
- ‘Push to start’ button removed.
- Easy sign up for 30-day, no risk, bypass trial
Drivewyze is an innovative, free weigh station app that gives commercial truck drivers a Heads Up alert when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile inspection site – at over 700 locations across the country – so that you can be prepared.
Winner Long Haul Magazine Top 5 award, Heavy Duty Trucking Top 20 Award. Featured on XM/Sirius RoadDog Radio, Overdrive, Today’s Trucking, Landline, and Trucker Steve. Officially supported by state trucking associations and the American Trucking Association.
Drivewyze is the only weigh station app that offers an optional bypass subscription service proven to save truckers time, money and hassles. See for yourself with a 30-day, no-obligation free trial.
Drivewyze is very protective of your privacy.We encrypt all wireless communications to protect your privacy, and we don’t share your location or personal information with any third parties including law enforcement.
Bypass coops in: Arkansas, Delaware, Colorado, Connecticut, Kansas, Kentucky, Maine, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Tennessee, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia. More states coming soon.
For a complete list of active sites, visit http://drivewyze.com/coverage-map .
Free Heads Up Service Features:
- Audio and visual alerts when you are 2 miles away from a weigh station or mobile inspection site
- Runs in the background
- Optimized for long battery life and low data usage
- Quick and easy setup
- Unlimited phone or email customer support at no additional charge
- Your privacy is protected – personal account data is never transmitted. Vehicles cannot be located or tracked and law enforcement cannot use service for speed enforcement.
- Does not require any additional hardware – no transponders
- Automatically resets after each weigh station
Optional Bypass Service Feature:
- Allows you to bypass Drivewyze-supported weigh scales 50% - 98% of the time depending on your fleet safety score
- Works with other bypass systems
- Try the Bypass Service for free with a no obligation 30 day trial
- Cancel at any time
• Android tablet or smartphone
• Active cellular data connection
• Allow access to GPS
Keywords: weigh station, truck services, inspection sites, trucker app, trucking, weigh station locator, fleet optimization, truck driver, e-screening, transportation, intrastate, interstate, pull-in, FMCSA compliant, transponder, DOT, bypass program, Drivewise, Drivewize, Drivewyse, weigh scale, CAT scale, weigh station bypass, prepass, bypass service, trucker, fleet management, commercial vehicle, truck scale, preclearance, Trucker Tools, myDAT, Big Road, Trucker Path, Keep Trucking, free, weigh station, coops, trucking jobs, log books
The list of apps available on the myIowaDOT app is built dynamically, so new apps will automatically appear in the myIowaDOT app as they are developed. Users can also create a list of favorite apps, personalized to meet their needs.
Apps that are currently available with myIowaDOT include:
Aviation - Contains an Iowa airport directory, aviation weather, an aviation calendar, and NOTAMS (Notice to Airmen)
Bike Map - An interactive bike map with bike trail navigation and driving directions
DL Docs – Helps determine which documents are needed in order to obtain an Iowa Real ID
Drive Test – A practice test to help prepare for the Iowa driver's test
ERL – The Department’s Electronic Reference Library, which contains highway & bridge construction specifications and standards
Facebook – The Iowa Department of Transportation’s Facebook page
Iowa 511 – Traveler information such as Iowa road conditions, traffic speeds, and traffic cameras
Legis – Information about the Iowa Department of Transportation by Iowa legislative district
myMVD – Use this to renew your Iowa driver’s license, change your address, or see your driving record
Twitter – The Iowa Department of Transportation’s Twitter feed
More from developer
Whether you’re a first-time visitor or long-term local, the GoBreck App helps you make the most of your time in Breckenridge. You can review:
• Discount deals
• Special event details
• Shopping, lodging and restaurant options
• Sports gear rentals
• Road, snow and weather reports
• Local maps and more.
What will you do in Breckenridge? Rest, relax and…
*Winter: Ski (Downhill/Nordic), Snowboard, Snowshoe, Sled, Horse-Drawn Sleighs, Snowmobile, Winter Hut Trips and more.
*Summer: Bike (Mountain/Road), Hike, Camp, Fish, Horse Trail Rides, ATV Tours, Arts Festivals, Concerts and more.
All Seasons: Fine/Family Dining, Historic Tours & Museums, Spas, Gold Mine & Nature Tours.
Want to learn more?
Download the app and then:
Connect with Breckenridge on Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/GoBreck
Connect with Breckenridge on Twitter - http://twitter.com/gobreck
-Powered by urHubSM